May 16 - Physicist Stephen Hawking Says There Is No Heaven

most viewed right now
 106
Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
30 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 36
Image(s) inside Dec 17 - Do You Do These 5 Things W ur Cellphone That Health Officials..
27 comments
@news
most viewed right now
 35
NFL They Used A Piece Of Paper To Measure A First Down, Twitter Going Nuts
65 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 28
Image(s) inside Peewee Longway chain supposedly snatched in Macon, Georgia
54 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '10        #361
LEE OH 8 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$700 | Props total: 68 68
 ra1n said:
Nope, Einstein was a pantheist. He looked at the physical universe/nature and got a "religious feeling". He did not believe in any personal god, heaven, or hell.

[pic - click to view]

 05-17-2011, 01:27 AM         #362
Haze_Reloaded 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DaViLLe726 said:
your in the middle of contradicting yourself because einstien believed in a higher power 100 percent.
I'm pretty sure Newton accepted that their was some kind of god. Let me guess you non believers, he was sheep too? Atheist feeling butt hurt now.
 7 years ago '09        #363
cwb 
space
avatar space
space
$778 | Props total: 1 1
 DaViLLe726 said:
we as humans have evolved over time in the aspect of the color of our skin. what does race have to do with any of this sh*t? serious question..where are you from and did you graduate school if so where and how many years total?
Race is HUGE in religion.. Every country has there own beliefs. And what does school have to do with it.. This article is based on one of the smartest people in the world (science) and you don't believe him. I could be going to college for the rest of my life and you wouldn't believe me.. That question has no value at all.
 7 years ago '10        #364
LEE OH 8 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$700 | Props total: 68 68
Religion and race only separates when will you lame, pathetic fu*ks understand this......
 7 years ago '10        #365
Nautilus O 18 heat pts18
space
avatar space
space
$15,182 | Props total: 8299 8299
The people in this thread claiming to be religious and then turning around and calling dude a retard in a wheelchair and saying "if i looked like that i wouldn't believe in God" are exactly whats wrong with religion.

I refused to be tied to a certain religion although i do believe in God. But religion is a man made concept to explain our purpose for being here but has been used to obtain power and keep people from asking questions that need to be asked.

The god I believe in is not concerned if Stephen Hawkings does not belief he is real because he is responsible for Stephen Hawking being here. The idea that God needs everyone to recognize him as being the reason we are here is a silly one. The god described in the Judea-Christian text is a jealous, angry, and violent god who sounds more like an angry father than a higher being. The writers of the bible attached some of the worst human emotions to a higher power and decided you had to live a certain way to please him....that's not the god I believe in
 05-17-2011, 01:30 AM         #366
Haze_Reloaded 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 LEE OH said:
Religion and race only separates when will you lame, pathetic fu*ks understand this......
You still don't get it smh
 7 years ago '09        #367
cwb 
space
avatar space
space
$778 | Props total: 1 1
 MegaTON said:
to all the ppl that don't believe in god
how did the earth start? and don't say thru evolution because that theory doesn't say anything about where something starts it just tries to show where its going...
We fell into the right conditions.. Where there was a sun and and a moon.. Some theories believe comets brought water here. I know for damn sure a person living in the sky didn't go out and collect all the resources he needed to create life.. How was god created? Where did he come from? Did he create all the billions of planets and stars in space as well?
 05-17-2011, 01:32 AM         #368
Haze_Reloaded 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Nautilus O said:
The people in this thread claiming to be religious and then turning around and calling dude a retard in a wheelchair and saying "if i looked like that i wouldn't believe in God" are exactly whats wrong with religion.

I refused to be tied to a certain religion although i do believe in God. But religion is a man made concept to explain our purpose for being here but has been used to obtain power and keep people from asking questions that need to be asked.

The god I believe in is not concerned if Stephen Hawkings does not belief he is real because he is responsible for Stephen Hawking being here. The idea that God needs everyone to recognize him as being the reason we are here is a silly one. The god described in the Judea-Christian text is a jealous, angry, and violent god who sounds more like an angry father than a higher being. The writers of the bible attached some of the worst human emotions to a higher power and decided you had to live a certain way to please him....that's not the god I believe in
Very well said. Screw different religions. GOD STILL EXIST.
 05-17-2011, 01:32 AM         #369
Infamous B 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
im sayin, i didn't realize he was God.
 7 years ago '05        #370
DaViLLe726 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$3,313 | Props total: 270 270
 cwb said:
You have??? You said god created earth.. Where is a fact for that??? Kid you lose... Go to church on Wednesday and ask all the questions i have asked you today and tell me what they say.. They wont have facts for it either.. Because its all made up.. Its a belief.. You believe in god and i'm happy for you.. But plz don't think he created you or I that is just dumb..
okay man seriously let me break it down for you like a small child...god created earth and this universe..how do i know? i dont know because although we have information, teaching ect. the belief in god is based on Faith.
Faith 
[feyth]
–noun
1. confidence or trust in a person or thing: faith in another's ability.
2. belief that is not based on proof: He had faith that the hypothesis would be substantiated by fact.
3. belief in god or in the doctrines or teachings of religion: the firm faith of the Pilgrims

People in this world didnt believe in god so he showed himself in the form of MAN - Jesus Christ...
Now there is proof and facts in this man jesus christs teachings, a man who it has been proven walked this earth. Jesus taught that god created the earth. So we use our FAITH to believe that.

Now science has yet to DISPROVE any of that. So until science DISPROVES my FAITH by PROVING there isnt a GOD than ill stick with the RATIONAL belief that we have a CREATOR.

I answered your questions now answer mine. If there isnt a god or higher power than how did we get here??? ill wait... especially for your answer because im sure i will laugh.
 7 years ago '09        #371
cwb 
space
avatar space
space
$778 | Props total: 1 1
 Nautilus O said:
The people in this thread claiming to be religious and then turning around and calling dude a retard in a wheelchair and saying "if i looked like that i wouldn't believe in God" are exactly whats wrong with religion.

I refused to be tied to a certain religion although i do believe in God. But religion is a man made concept to explain our purpose for being here but has been used to obtain power and keep people from asking questions that need to be asked.

The god I believe in is not concerned if Stephen Hawkings does not belief he is real because he is responsible for Stephen Hawking being here. The idea that God needs everyone to recognize him as being the reason we are here is a silly one. The god described in the Judea-Christian text is a jealous, angry, and violent god who sounds more like an angry father than a higher being. The writers of the bible attached some of the worst human emotions to a higher power and decided you had to live a certain way to please him....that's not the god I believe in
I agree with the first part for sure..
 7 years ago '05        #372
DaViLLe726 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$3,313 | Props total: 270 270
 Nautilus O said:
The people in this thread claiming to be religious and then turning around and calling dude a retard in a wheelchair and saying "if i looked like that i wouldn't believe in God" are exactly whats wrong with religion.

I refused to be tied to a certain religion although i do believe in God. But religion is a man made concept to explain our purpose for being here but has been used to obtain power and keep people from asking questions that need to be asked.

The god I believe in is not concerned if Stephen Hawkings does not belief he is real because he is responsible for Stephen Hawking being here. The idea that God needs everyone to recognize him as being the reason we are here is a silly one. The god described in the Judea-Christian text is a jealous, angry, and violent god who sounds more like an angry father than a higher being. The writers of the bible attached some of the worst human emotions to a higher power and decided you had to live a certain way to please him....that's not the god I believe in
i agree with you and think you make great points on a lot of things except for your first point. that isnt whats wrong with religion its what is wrong with people in general they are ignorant and grabbed by emotions. im guilty as charged but whatever.
 7 years ago '10        #373
LEE OH 8 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$700 | Props total: 68 68
 Maze 112 said:
You still don't get it smh
Why for being honest.

Most religious people are lame and pretty pathetic. They cause most separation with in communities along with racism.....I do neither of the two nor turn my cheek when people disagree with what I believe in which is PEACE and DOUBT. But yeah I dont get it...I dont care what you believe in just dont shove it down my throat or try to harm others.


Last edited by LEE OH; 05-17-2011 at 01:47 AM..
 05-17-2011, 01:43 AM         #374
Haze_Reloaded 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 LEE OH said:
Why for being honest.
You are so anti god because of some fairy tales in a book (bible)

good and evil does exist. FACT
Jesus was real. FACT

people make things up. God made people. Plain and simple. Don't worry I was once atheist too. I know where you are coming from and how you feel

"fu*k god", "Bible lies", "sheep" "religion destroys"

Science has been proven wrong MANY times. How about we just combine both already?
 7 years ago '10        #375
Nautilus O 18 heat pts18
space
avatar space
space
$15,182 | Props total: 8299 8299
 DaViLLe726 said:
i agree with you and think you make great points on a lot of things except for your first point. that isnt whats wrong with religion its what is wrong with people in general they are ignorant and grabbed by emotions. im guilty as charged but whatever.
You could say that but "human emotions + lack of scientific knowledge=religion" people are so quick to denounce something that doesn't agree with their beliefs and instead of offering a valid argument they point and go "he's retarded". Look at Radical Islam and their belief that the Western World is the devil, so much so that if you offer disagreement they want to k!ll you. Its no different than a Christian thinking that Osama Bin laden and other members of Al-Queda will spend the rest of eternity in hell for what they have done, but those members of Seal Team Six and Obama will be red carpet greeted in Heaven for k!lling him.
 7 years ago '09        #376
cwb 
space
avatar space
space
$778 | Props total: 1 1
 DaViLLe726 said:
okay man seriously let me break it down for you like a small child...god created earth and this universe..how do i know? i dont know because although we have information, teaching ect. the belief in god is based on Faith.
Faith 
[feyth]
–noun
1. confidence or trust in a person or thing: faith in another's ability.
2. belief that is not based on proof: He had faith that the hypothesis would be substantiated by fact.
3. belief in god or in the doctrines or teachings of religion: the firm faith of the Pilgrims

People in this world didnt believe in god so he showed himself in the form of MAN - Jesus Christ...
Now there is proof and facts in this man jesus christs teachings, a man who it has been proven walked this earth. Jesus taught that god created the earth. So we use our FAITH to believe that.

Now science has yet to DISPROVE any of that. So until science DISPROVES my FAITH by PROVING there isnt a GOD than ill stick with the RATIONAL belief that we have a CREATOR.

I answered your questions now answer mine. If there isnt a god or higher power than how did we get here??? ill wait... especially for your answer because im sure i will laugh.
Well threw millions of years we evolved from a single celled organism into humans.. Because conditions where right for life on earth.. As conditions are right for other planets in space.. Just like certain animals evolve to live in different climates..

Now as for your faith therory.. I had FAITH Kobe Bryant would win the Dallas series and that didn't happen.. So you can have all the FAITH you want little buddy.. And if he Created Jesus Christ why dont he created another son and send him down here so i can meet him... Then u will have your proof.. On wait there is no proof Jesus walked this earth either.. Just some book that someone wrote that says he did... I'm writing a book tomorrow that says jesus picked me up in a hot air balloon and we went and created another planet like earth.. We went fishing and caught us a sun and moon positioned them perfectly to create new life... Hope everyone believes me.. Maybe in a 100,000 years everyone will catch on and maybe i can be Jesus son. They will all call me BOB!! Then fu*k it we will throw another adam and eve out there. That were both white and create 50 different races and colors.. Hope everyone believes this...
 7 years ago '05        #377
DaViLLe726 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$3,313 | Props total: 270 270
 ra1n said:
Of course, we don't know exactly how the world "started" but we have good ideas (backed by experimental evidence) about what types of events occurred that led up to what we see now.

But what exactly do you want to know?

The world was formed from clouds of dust from stars. (supernova explosions)
Why is the world spherical? because of the force of gravity.
Where did the dust come from? The best theory we have is the big bang theory.

Yes, I think it is absurd but I think a designer is more absurd.
bro are you for real think about your statements for just a second. it makes more sense to you that we derived from particles instead of a higher power designer??? really???so over billions and billions of years our fu*kin world as we know it stars planets oceans suns all came from a fu*kin spec of dust??? really bro. honestly i guess this is a agree to disagree cuz ill take a creator over that bullsh*t anyday. at least the creator can be explained. you still cant explain how we got here thats why they are all THEORIES!!! do me a favor take your time and read this article its informative and very well written tell me what you think after....

 7 years ago '05        #378
DaViLLe726 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$3,313 | Props total: 270 270
 cwb said:
Well threw millions of years we evolved from a single celled organism into humans.. Because conditions where right for life on earth.. As conditions are right for other planets in space.. Just like certain animals evolve to live in different climates..

Now as for your faith therory.. I had FAITH Kobe Bryant would win the Dallas series and that didn't happen.. So you can have all the FAITH you want little buddy.. And if he Created Jesus Christ why dont he created another son and send him down here so i can meet him... Then u will have your proof.. On wait there is no proof Jesus walked this earth either.. Just some book that someone wrote that says he did... I'm writing a book tomorrow that says jesus picked me up in a hot air balloon and we went and created another planet like earth.. We went fishing and caught us a sun and moon positioned them perfectly to create new life... Hope everyone believes me.. Maybe in a 100,000 years everyone will catch on and maybe i can be Jesus son. They will all call me BOB!! Then fu*k it we will throw another adam and eve out there. That were both white and create 50 different races and colors.. Hope everyone believes this...
your arguments are so mindless and baseless that its so easy to respond to you even though i shouldnt waste my time doing so. no proof besides the bible? umm shraud of turin look it up homos3xual
 7 years ago '04        #379
bibbyboi 25 heat pts25
space
avatar space
space
$11,225 | Props total: 2222 2222
 DaViLLe726 said:
okay man seriously let me break it down for you like a small child...god created earth and this universe..how do i know? i dont know because although we have information, teaching ect. the belief in god is based on Faith.
Faith 
[feyth]
–noun
1. confidence or trust in a person or thing: faith in another's ability.
2. belief that is not based on proof: He had faith that the hypothesis would be substantiated by fact.
3. belief in god or in the doctrines or teachings of religion: the firm faith of the Pilgrims

People in this world didnt believe in god so he showed himself in the form of MAN - Jesus Christ...
Now there is proof and facts in this man jesus christs teachings, a man who it has been proven walked this earth. Jesus taught that god created the earth. So we use our FAITH to believe that.

Now science has yet to DISPROVE any of that. So until science DISPROVES my FAITH by PROVING there isnt a GOD than ill stick with the RATIONAL belief that we have a CREATOR.

I answered your questions now answer mine. If there isnt a god or higher power than how did we get here??? ill wait... especially for your answer because im sure i will laugh.
You realize it's impossible to prove something doesn't exist right?

If people have to disprove your religion to you then why aren't you disproving the 100's of other religions around the world? Prove to me that Hinduism, Buddhism and all the other religions that don't say a God created us are wrong...
 7 years ago '10        #380
LEE OH 8 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$700 | Props total: 68 68
 Maze 112 said:
You are so anti god because of some fairy tales in a book (bible)

good and evil does exist. FACT
Jesus was real. FACT

people make things up. God made people. Plain and simple. Don't worry I was once atheist too. I know where you are coming from and how you feel

"fu*k god", "Bible lies", "sheep" "religion destroys"

Science has been proven wrong MANY times. How about we just combine both already?

Im not atheist either dude...... that also separates and causes hate. Just like all religion.

I worship doubt and the sun because without it there would be no life. I do try hard to practice peace but I stumble just like the rest of us.


Last edited by LEE OH; 05-17-2011 at 01:55 AM..
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 14
Steph Kegels
130 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 13
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
64 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
 12
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
47 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 7
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
107 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 7
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
72 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 7
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
187 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 7
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
103 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 4
NBA Jahlil making the move to small forward
114 comments
1 day ago
@sports
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy