May 16 - Physicist Stephen Hawking Says There Is No Heaven

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
161 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL Things got out of control real quick during Sea/Jax game..player almost ju..
26 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
91 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Only 500 followers, catch her before she blow as a ig thot
44 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '09        #341
cwb 
space
space
$778 | Props total: 1 1
Im still waiting for a fact that god exists... And ill be waiting for a long time.. BECAUSE THERE IS NOT ONE.. HE IS LIKE A UNICORN.. Something that someone made up one day and people started believing in it..
 7 years ago '09        #342
cwb 
space
space
 LEE OH said:
Dude I was being sarcastic.
LOL you seemed very serious... Until i read your pac and biggie comment.
 7 years ago '09        #343
cwb 
space
space
So do black people get offended when people say god is white or Santa is white?
 7 years ago '10        #344
LEE OH 8 heat pts
space
space
$700 | Props total: 68 68
Look man God is a metaphor for what inspires you to continue through life. It can be whatever the fu*k you want. sh*t masturbating is my god. Whats yours?

Religion was created by man to control the masses in a time when chaos reigned supreme.

Last edited by LEE OH; 05-17-2011 at 01:09 AM..
 7 years ago '05        #345
DaViLLe726 3 heat pts
space
space
$3,312 | Props total: 270 270
 cwb said:
So do black people get offended when people say god is white or Santa is white?
if you want a serious answer they could get offended considering the earliest people come from a region where theyre were not "white" people. but as for your sarcasm it lacks any punchline at all and isnt funny. id have to say i find carlos mencia funnier which isnt syaing much.
 7 years ago '05        #346
DaViLLe726 3 heat pts
space
space
 LEE OH said:
Look man God is a metaphor for what inspires you to continue through life. It can be whatever the fu*k you want. sh*t masturbating is my god. Whats yours?

Religion was created by man to control the masses in a time when chaos reigned supreme.
wrong. do some research. stop saying whatever comes to your mind as opinion. support it with facts.
 7 years ago '09        #347
cwb 
space
space
 DaViLLe726 said:
grass was built by man??? the sun was built by man? oceans yup they are man made too. You my friend are a dipsh*t. literally the dumbest person in this thread. At least the other posters that agree with you have substance to theyre posts and say intelligent sh*t. You just sound like you were one of the 11 year old boys on to catch a predator and youve never fully recovered.

Look around you the universe didnt just fu*kin happen. someone put it all together. we have a creator. and it isnt the atom. why dont you inform yourself and start thinking logically instead of asking dumb questions like do dogs go to heaven, read about the world what we know so far and a little about religion.
Like i said god went fishing and caught himself a sun and a moon then positioned them perfectly in space to create life.. glad he put all that water out there for us to drink too... Evolution buddy. Thats how we are here.. Not some creator throwing stuff together to make conditions right.. Quit stressing yourself out about him being real... If he could create a whole world then why couldn't he show himself? Isnt there a date in the bible when he is or was supposed to return to earth?
 7 years ago '09        #348
cwb 
space
space
 DaViLLe726 said:
if you want a serious answer they could get offended considering the earliest people come from a region where theyre were not "white" people. but as for your sarcasm it lacks any punchline at all and isnt funny. id have to say i find carlos mencia funnier which isnt syaing much.
I wasn't being funny.. It was a serious question.. How can someone be black and believe in a there only being a white god? There should be a god for ever race... Not just one guy that watches over everything.. Some religious believe there is a rain god... So since they believe that and rain has to come from someone i should believe it too?
 7 years ago '05        #349
DaViLLe726 3 heat pts
space
space
 cwb said:
Like i said god went fishing and caught himself a sun and a moon then positioned them perfectly in space to create life.. glad he put all that water out there for us to drink too... Evolution buddy. Thats how we are here.. Not some creator throwing stuff together to make conditions right.. Quit stressing yourself out about him being real... If he could create a whole world then why couldn't he show himself? Isnt there a date in the bible when he is or was supposed to return to earth?
okay let me argue with you on your fu*kin simple terms. okay. since you ask such dumb questions. you dont believe the fairy tale bla bla thats fine. okay than how was earth and this universe created??? ill wait.....

he did show himself in the form of jesus christ ya know the man who walked earth and performed mircales. that isnt a made up story buddy they have proof and lots of it that he existed. hence the shraud of turin.

yea the bible says there will be a second coming and on that day well be judged.

you are so dumb it annoys me actually.
 7 years ago '10        #350
LEE OH 8 heat pts
space
space
 DaViLLe726 said:
wrong. do some research. stop saying whatever comes to your mind as opinion. support it with facts.
LIke anything in religion is consistant............I wish you would say the same thing to your self.
 7 years ago '04        #351
bibbyboi 25 heat pts25
space
space
$11,213 | Props total: 2214 2214
 DaViLLe726 said:

[pic - click to view]

7 years ago '05        #352
DaViLLe726 3 heat pts
space
space
 cwb said:
I wasn't being funny.. It was a serious question.. How can someone be black and believe in a there only being a white god? There should be a god for ever race... Not just one guy that watches over everything.. Some religious believe there is a rain god... So since they believe that and rain has to come from someone i should believe it too?
we as humans have evolved over time in the aspect of the color of our skin. what does race have to do with any of this sh*t? serious question..where are you from and did you graduate school if so where and how many years total?
 7 years ago '05        #353
DaViLLe726 3 heat pts
space
space
 bibbyboi said:

[pic - click to view]

ive supported almost everything ive said with research and facts. so your comment is dumb.
 7 years ago '09        #354
cwb 
space
space
 LEE OH said:
LIke anything in religion is consistant............I wish you would say the say thing to your self.
I agree research evolution.. If god created everything then why did he create dinasours and k!ll them all off.. Was that just a fu*k up?
 7 years ago '05        #355
DaViLLe726 3 heat pts
space
space
 ra1n said:
I think the human brain evolved in a way that limits our understanding of the universe. When I look at humans in context of the vast universe I see absurdity. I can't make any sense of existence.

In order to cope with the absurdity and meaninglessness of life, I think our brains evolved to become belief engines. Like Einstein said, God is the reflection of human frailty.
your in the middle of contradicting yourself because einstien believed in a higher power 100 percent.
 7 years ago '04        #356
MegaTON 22 heat pts22
space
space
$24,111 | Props total: 289 289
 LEE OH said:
Whos they.....were all human......But then again im not surprised religious freaks and atheists cause sepreration. Thats why I dont believe in anything accept doubt.
the "they" in my sentence was based on the rest of the sentence - "people that use the word sheeP"

do you understand it now?
 7 years ago '09        #357
cwb 
space
space
 DaViLLe726 said:
ive supported almost everything ive said with research and facts. so your comment is dumb.
You have??? You said god created earth.. Where is a fact for that??? Kid you lose... Go to church on Wednesday and ask all the questions i have asked you today and tell me what they say.. They wont have facts for it either.. Because its all made up.. Its a belief.. You believe in god and i'm happy for you.. But plz don't think he created you or I that is just dumb..
 7 years ago '10        #358
LEE OH 8 heat pts
space
space
 cwb said:
I agree research evolution.. If god created everything then why did he create dinasours and k!ll them all off.. Was that just a fu*k up?
Religious people deny dinosaurs even exsisted ....It causes conflict with them believing the universe is no older than a few thousand years.
 7 years ago '04        #359
MegaTON 22 heat pts22
space
space
$24,111 | Props total: 289 289
to all the ppl that don't believe in god
how did the earth start? and don't say thru evolution because that theory doesn't say anything about where something starts it just tries to show where its going...
 7 years ago '10        #360
LEE OH 8 heat pts
space
space
 MegaTON said:
the "they" in my sentence was based on the rest of the sentence - "people that use the word sheeP"

do you understand it now?

[pic - click to view]

Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside dannielledai
8 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
53 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ukrainian Fashion Model Mariya Melny Thong Bikini
27 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
69 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside Dec 9 - Scientists Create Vitamin A-Rich Fruit That Could Save Many Lives
31 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
NBA JR Smith passes Kobe for 12th all-time in 3 pointers made
54 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Air Jordan 11 "Win Like 96" finally releases after a long history of r..
62 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Dec 9 - The end of prison visits: jails end face-to-face contact and familie..
100 comments
2 days ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy