May 16 - Physicist Stephen Hawking Says There Is No Heaven

most viewed right now
 190
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
17 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 149
Rappers that have or had AIDS
36 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 112
NBA IT OFFICIAL: Lamelo & LiAngelo Ball Have Gone Pro, Sign 1 Year Deal With L..
203 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 61
Akademiks low-key proved he lurks here
67 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 05-17-2011, 12:36 AM         #321
Haze_Reloaded 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
at these atheist.
 7 years ago '04        #322
MegaTON 22 heat pts22
space
avatar space
space
$24,111 | Props total: 289 289
 Maze 112 said:
at these atheist.
they use the word "sheep" like it still has meaning
 7 years ago '05        #323
DaViLLe726 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$3,312 | Props total: 270 270
[quote=cwb;19383737]
 gunot86 said:
so for all you atheists out there, could you state your view on paranormal activity or other things that cant be explained by science?is it not real to you? i'm interested (not religious by the way,so don't come at me with the religious bashing, i don't care)[/QUOTE
Paranormal activity? Like what? Ghosts? Those are fake.. Quit watching tv and live a little.. People have seen ghost, big foot, the lockness monster and aliens.. Do you believe in all those too? No one has ever seen God... How could there be a god when i watch forensic files and see people k!ll children for no reason and they get life in prison.. When we start k!lling people that k!ll others in cold blood then ill might believe there is a god.
god gave everyone free will homeboy. just because there is evil out in this world doesnt mean that there is no god.
 7 years ago '09        #324
cwb 
space
avatar space
space
$778 | Props total: 1 1
 DaViLLe726 said:
Well when jesus (god) came to earth which has been highly documented for centuries his skin color wasnt white but it wasnt black he had the skin of people in that area of the world which is that of a muselim. any ofther sarcastic remarks??? your move chump
What color was that? Chump! How can there be one god and 50 different races? Listen there are more facts pointing to there not being a god then there is on him being real.. NO ONE HAS EVER SEEN HIM... Im sorry if your living a fairy tell life.. So lets say your dogs dies.. Where does he go? In the ground where u bury him right? He bleeds and breaths air why doesn't he go to heaven?
 7 years ago '09        #325
cwb 
space
avatar space
space
$778 | Props total: 1 1
[quote=DaViLLe726;19383800]
 cwb said:

god gave everyone free will homeboy. just because there is evil out in this world doesnt mean that there is no god.
If he controls the world then he would NEVER let that happen.. People die everyday that worship him in church and pray everyday.. Why don't he protect them.. And let people like me die that don't believe in him?
 05-17-2011, 12:43 AM         #326
Haze_Reloaded 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 MegaTON said:
they use the word "sheep" like it still has meaning
also at them thinking the universe was created randomly plz
 7 years ago '10        #327
LEE OH 8 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$700 | Props total: 68 68
 MegaTON said:
they use the word "sheep" like it still has meaning
Whos they.....were all human......But then again im not surprised religious freaks and atheists cause sepreration. Thats why I dont believe in anything accept doubt.
 7 years ago '07        #328
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
avatar space
space
$39,830 | Props total: 4807 4807
[quote=cwb;19383829]
 DaViLLe726 said:
If he controls the world then he would NEVER let that happen.. People die everyday that worship him in church and pray everyday.. Why don't he protect them.. And let people like me die that don't believe in him?
so everybody should be immortal?
 7 years ago '09        #329
cwb 
space
avatar space
space
$778 | Props total: 1 1
 Maze 112 said:
also at them thinking the universe was created randomly plz
We were created threw evolution.. Not just two humans popping up one day and making babies.. The sheep, Adam and Eve with the apple is all BS.. I cant believe people believe any of that...
 7 years ago '05        #330
DaViLLe726 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$3,312 | Props total: 270 270
 cwb said:
What color was that? Chump! How can there be one god and 50 different races? Listen there are more facts pointing to there not being a god then there is on him being real.. NO ONE HAS EVER SEEN HIM... Im sorry if your living a fairy tell life.. So lets say your dogs dies.. Where does he go? In the ground where u bury him right? He bleeds and breaths air why doesn't he go to heaven?
Wow honestly i feel dumb literally dumb by your response. did you just ask me if all dogs go to heaven? thats your contradiction to god?



[video - click to view]


im never responding to another thing you say. you are a fu*kin moron.
 7 years ago '09        #331
cwb 
space
avatar space
space
$778 | Props total: 1 1
[quote=r.burgundy;19383864]
 cwb said:

so everybody should be immortal?
No, but they should live out there term.. He shouldn't let innocent people die.. Definitely not ones that worship him..
 7 years ago '09        #332
cwb 
space
avatar space
space
$778 | Props total: 1 1
Someone plz give me some examples as to why god is real.. Give me some facts.. Not what the bible says.. My great great great great great grandpa could have wrote that sh*t for all we know..
 7 years ago '10        #333
LEE OH 8 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$700 | Props total: 68 68
 cwb said:
Someone plz give me some examples as to why god is real.. Give me some facts.. Not what the bible says.. My great great great great great grandpa could have wrote that sh*t for all we know..
look around man.... You can see him in every thing you see. Like animals, the sun, grass, trees. Even though science has proven religion to be obsolete that doesnt mean I have to base my beliefs on facts.
 7 years ago '09        #334
cwb 
space
avatar space
space
$778 | Props total: 1 1
 DaViLLe726 said:
Wow honestly i feel dumb literally dumb by your response. did you just ask me if all dogs go to heaven? thats your contradiction to god?




im never responding to another thing you say. you are a fu*kin moron.
Way to answer my question with another fairy tail video.. You may friend are living in a fairy tail. Look in the mirror and get real with yourself. Everything around you was built by man.. Not god... You live and choose your own path.. He doesn't exist... When you die you go into the ground with your dog fluffy. You don't float into heaven to hangout with pac and biggie..
 7 years ago '10        #335
LEE OH 8 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$700 | Props total: 68 68
 cwb said:
Way to answer my question with another fairy tail video.. You may friend are living in a fairy tail. Look in the mirror and get real with yourself. Everything around you was built by man.. Not god... You live and choose your own path.. He doesn't exist... When you die you go into the ground with your dog fluffy. You don't float into heaven to hangout with pac and biggie..
I cant even count how many times I've heard I cant wait to go to heaven so I can meet biggie and tupac. sh*t is so pathetic.
 7 years ago '07        #336
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
avatar space
space
$39,830 | Props total: 4807 4807
[quote=cwb;19383880]
 r.burgundy said:
No, but they should live out there term.. He shouldn't let innocent people die.. Definitely not ones that worship him..
who's to say who's really innocent?sayin god should step in,in every case where some1 is about to die is tha same as sayin police should step in for every crime commited.cant hav life witout death,and everybodys clock is different
 7 years ago '09        #337
cwb 
space
avatar space
space
$778 | Props total: 1 1
 LEE OH said:
look around man.... You can see him in every thing you see. Like animals, the sun, grass, trees. Even though science has proven religion to be obsolete that doesnt mean I have to base my beliefs on facts.
Thats evolution buddy not god.. Science has proven that... Earth was lucky enough to get all the right stuff to create life.. God didn't just go fishing and hook a sun and a moon and put the earth on a axis... That rotates... Or throw two white people out there that had babies and came up with black people and Asia's... With water for us to drink... Get real buddy that sh*t didn't happen..
 7 years ago '10        #338
LEE OH 8 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$700 | Props total: 68 68
 cwb said:
Thats evolution buddy not god.. Science has proven that... Earth was lucky enough to get all the right stuff to create life.. God didn't just go fishing and hook a sun and a moon and put the earth on a axis... That rotates... Or throw two white people out there that had babies and came up with black people and Asia's... With water for us to drink... Get real buddy that sh*t didn't happen..
Dude I was being sarcastic.
 05-17-2011, 01:00 AM         #339
Haze_Reloaded 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 cwb said:
We were created threw evolution.. Not just two humans popping up one day and making babies.. The sheep, Adam and Eve with the apple is all BS.. I cant believe people believe any of that...
I don't read the bible. Now THAT is fairy tales. God is still real.
 7 years ago '05        #340
DaViLLe726 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$3,312 | Props total: 270 270
 cwb said:
Way to answer my question with another fairy tail video.. You may friend are living in a fairy tail. Look in the mirror and get real with yourself. Everything around you was built by man.. Not god... You live and choose your own path.. He doesn't exist... When you die you go into the ground with your dog fluffy. You don't float into heaven to hangout with pac and biggie..
grass was built by man??? the sun was built by man? oceans yup they are man made too. You my friend are a dipsh*t. literally the dumbest person in this thread. At least the other posters that agree with you have substance to theyre posts and say intelligent sh*t. You just sound like you were one of the 11 year old boys on to catch a predator and youve never fully recovered.

Look around you the universe didnt just fu*kin happen. someone put it all together. we have a creator. and it isnt the atom. why dont you inform yourself and start thinking logically instead of asking dumb questions like do dogs go to heaven, read about the world what we know so far and a little about religion.
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 59
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
43 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 52
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
81 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 39
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
290 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 23
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
67 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 21
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
48 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
 14
NBA Jayson Tatum’s stats for the month of December so far
62 comments
21 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 12
Video inside Every retarded thot think they a dime on IG
36 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 9
Eminem's First Week numbers for every album ranked
40 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy