May 16 - Physicist Stephen Hawking Says There Is No Heaven

most viewed right now
Video inside Migos run up on Joe Budden and Akademiks
36 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL RIGGED & SCRIPTED SPORTS | Ryan Shazier injury, Pittsburgh Steelers & Supe..
54 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside WTF is Rick & Morty?
40 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
49 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '11        #301
tommyjay 
space
space
$475 | Props total: 2 2
lol @ religious dudes catching feelings in this thread.
:smh2:
 7 years ago '07        #302
*-InfiniMatic-* 5 heat pts
space
space
$4,031 | Props total: 3314 3314
 Goosie McNeen said:
coming from a n*gga who cant walk.

you feel me? like this n*gga thinks theres no God because of the way HE is...

i can look at myself, and say there IS a God.
Exactly
 7 years ago '04        #303
MegaTON 22 heat pts22
space
space
$24,111 | Props total: 289 289
i wouldn't believe in god either if i was in a wheelchair typing thru an autotune straw
 7 years ago '05        #304
jwill 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$980 | Props total: 270 270
imo the event that cause this universe (or parallel universes) to exist could be seen as god like, but not on the level humans would like to think. once we die thats it. the lights are out, we dont go anywhere. proof? a man subjected himself to clinically dying in the hosptial for about 10 minutes or so. heart stopped, no brain activity, just dead. they then revived him through an experimental technique where they slowly increase the amount of oxygen going to his brain instead of all at once. when he woke up he said, all i know is i was here, then i was gone. the lights were out. seemed depressing but thats enough proof to me that once we die we cease to exist. so live it up now

you can checkout the video on netflix, National Geographic: Moment of death
 7 years ago '06        #305
damn_ryght 
space
space
$2,805 | Props total: 785 785
really? n*ggas need to wake up and realize that soon as u die, u became one like the earth and thats it. make a kid so that your genes and legacy moves on

people who believe theres heaven=idiots
 05-16-2011, 11:40 PM         #306
MajinnJah 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
s/o's to stephen hawkings, for all u idiots tht still believe in an invisible man in the clouds who is said to LOVE everything he created yet he sends ppl to hell to suffer eternal pain need to face the facts. Most of us have been in a air plane, n did u see god and jesus chillin up there or angels hoping around on clouds?? i dont think so u might as well believe in mermaids, unicorns, vampires and all that other hokus pocus sh*t FOH it's 2011 get real
 7 years ago '10        #307
Cashis Clay 25 heat pts25
space
space
$4,869 | Props total: 226 226
Real pic of God or he never existed
 05-17-2011, 12:00 AM         #308
Haze_Reloaded 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 MajinnJah said:
s/o's to stephen hawkings, for all u idiots tht still believe in an invisible man in the clouds who is said to LOVE everything he created yet he sends ppl to hell to suffer eternal pain need to face the facts. Most of us have been in a air plane, n did u see god and jesus chillin up there or angels hoping around on clouds?? i dont think so u might as well believe in mermaids, unicorns, vampires and all that other hokus pocus sh*t FOH it's 2011 get real
God does not have to be an "invisible man"

Stop being ignorant. I was once atheist too but that is in the past. Whatever though.
 05-17-2011, 12:01 AM         #309
Haze_Reloaded 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 WMYakballzWM said:
its true.... heaven is for people who are afraid of death. bottom line
Bullsh*t. I don't fear death.
 7 years ago '09        #310
cwb 
space
space
$778 | Props total: 1 1
 Goosie McNeen said:
coming from a n*gga who cant walk.

you feel me? like this n*gga thinks theres no God because of the way HE is...

i can look at myself, and say there IS a God.
Is god black or white? If u can answer that then ill believe in god.. I really don't understand how people believe that we die and our soul floats in the air and goes to heaven.. When u die you go 6ft into the ground and that's IT.
 05-17-2011, 12:09 AM         #311
Haze_Reloaded 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 TripleDDion214 said:
n*gga just mad cuz he in a wheelchair. He can't figure out how to move his body but this n*gga know if there's a Heaven.
 7 years ago '04        #312
Magnificent Phoenix|m 13 heat pts13
space
space
$7,120 | Props total: 229 229
 ra1n said:
That is very weak reasoning.

You're making a baseless a.ssumption that Hawking became an atheist because of his condition.

It is logically fallacious (false dichotomy) because you're not considering other alternatives -other variables.

Before you further embarrass yourself please read up on the rules of logic.
I stated one likely explanation. (BTW-If you couldn't catch the humor, you're worse off than I thought) Anyway, It's not baseless, because it certainly happens. And I gave an example of how it happens.

Also, You're assuming he's telling the truth. He may publicly state one thing in order to try to bolster his credibility, and internally have no faith in God because of personal reasons, one of which may be his disability! Sure there are alternatives, but you will never know which is the primary one and which are minor contributing ones unless you can read his mind, which will never happen!

Moreover, you know it's a fallacy to think that just because something hasn't been proven, doesn't make it not true.

:dancingcool:

PS-Read up on deez :fruit:

TripleDDion214 said:
n*gga just mad cuz he in a wheelchair. He can't figure out how to move his body but this n*gga know if there's a Heaven.

Last edited by Magnificent Phoenix; 05-17-2011 at 12:14 AM..
 05-17-2011, 12:17 AM         #313
Trendsetter305 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
gotta agree with him
 7 years ago '09        #314
cwb 
space
space
 MumblesDaHumble said:
Like I'm gonna listen to a cripple f*ggot?

[pic - click to view]

He doesn't even need half a brain to be smarter then you.. sh*t he doesn't even have working limbs and can move around his house better then you can yours.. He is smart whether he is crippled or not.
 7 years ago '09        #315
cwb 
space
space
 MajinnJah said:
Cosigns
 7 years ago '04        #316
MegaTON 22 heat pts22
space
space
$24,111 | Props total: 289 289
 cwb said:
He doesn't even need half a brain to be smarter then you.. sh*t he doesn't even have working limbs and can move around his house better then you can yours.. He is smart whether he is crippled or not.
as hateful as it might sound that doesn't matter, he can't even experience love... which makes it pointless to be alive
 7 years ago '05        #317
DaViLLe726 3 heat pts
space
space
$3,313 | Props total: 270 270
 cwb said:
Is god black or white? If u can answer that then ill believe in god.. I really don't understand how people believe that we die and our soul floats in the air and goes to heaven.. When u die you go 6ft into the ground and that's IT.
Well when jesus (god) came to earth which has been highly documented for centuries his skin color wasnt white but it wasnt black he had the skin of people in that area of the world which is that of a muselim. any ofther sarcastic remarks??? your move chump
 7 years ago '09        #318
cwb 
space
space
[QUOTE=gunot86;19382021]so for all you atheists out there, could you state your view on paranormal activity or other things that cant be explained by science?is it not real to you? i'm interested (not religious by the way,so don't come at me with the religious bashing, i don't care)[/QUOTE
Paranormal activity? Like what? Ghosts? Those are fake.. Quit watching tv and live a little.. People have seen ghost, big foot, the lockness monster and aliens.. Do you believe in all those too? No one has ever seen God... How could there be a god when i watch forensic files and see people k!ll children for no reason and they get life in prison.. When we start k!lling people that k!ll others in cold blood then ill might believe there is a god.
 7 years ago '09        #319
thegoldenhero 3 heat pts
space
space
$36,223 | Props total: 19333 19333
 johnny said:
you can't figure out the exact value of pi and yet readily claim there is no heaven

dumbass scientists are chasing their tails trying to unravel the world
this dude won
 7 years ago '05        #320
DaViLLe726 3 heat pts
space
space
$3,313 | Props total: 270 270
 MajinnJah said:
tell me some theories stephan hawkings has come up with pertaining to the non existence of god and ill show you how hypacritical he really is....but first lets see you do your research...go ahead ill wait.....go google hawkings work and put it into terms that make it so it doesnt look like you stole the work and lets have a debate... again ill wait...

until than stop shouting out some cripple you only know at face value. its gurenteed you have no knowledge about what his theories are or anything hes done except you dont believe in god and he agrees with you. so shut the fu*k up
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
30 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
157 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now