Steph Kegels
85 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
55 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
117 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
256 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 05-16-2011, 09:42 PM         #281
pimpin_644 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DERRTY CHYBO said:
lol @ religious dudes catching feelings in this thread.
i know like they know there is one
 7 years ago '07        #282
kakish 9 heat pts
space
space
$12,936 | Props total: 1532 1532
one mans opinion
 7 years ago '05        #283
DaViLLe726 3 heat pts
space
space
$3,313 | Props total: 270 270
 ra1n said:
No, he's always been an atheist -- he just hasn't been as blatant about it. Fool. Obviously you haven't read any (Hawking) books.
I agree you can write a book about the universe but it won't hold any weight considering you have the intelligence of a fu*king peanut, and that's being generous.
You can say all you want about my intelligence which you know nothing about but i will destroy your s3xuality with your f*ggotry that is your avy. homo
 7 years ago '05        #284
JimDinO77 14 heat pts14
space
space
$22,103 | Props total: 4235 4235
 mrfreak76 said:
Well if you need proof then you don't believe in faith. The truth is nobody knows what happens when you die. I do find it hard to believe that there is a place like heaven that exist after you die. I mean if heaven is everything that people say it is, then why would I want to be living and on earth and not in heaven.
After going back and forth about this throughout the years I'm starting to believe that we are recycled energy that just gets reused after we die. I believe because we are made of energy and you can not destroy energy. So where else would it go?
yea, and if there is heaven, is there hell? Do souls have nervous systems??? how would the atheist feel the flames without a nervous system ?
 7 years ago '07        #285
kakish 9 heat pts
space
space
$12,936 | Props total: 1532 1532
 yumflip said:
Show me a being, machine, entity, or whatever that can create a life sustaining planet, prepetual energy source, other planets, galaxies, universes, plant & animal life and find a way to make it evolve as neccessary over millions of years & you got me....til then....I'd rather believe & be wrong than not believe & be wrong....
terrible reason to believe in a higher power...
 7 years ago '07        #286
mrfreak76 700 heat pts700
space
space
$7,148 | Props total: 1365 1365
 JimDinO77 said:
yea, and if there is heaven, is there hell? Do souls have nervous systems??? how would the atheist feel the flames without a nervous system ?
Wells that's easy to answer, when you die you are no longer of the flesh so there is no nervous system. Only soul or energy.
 7 years ago '05        #287
DaViLLe726 3 heat pts
space
space
 ra1n said:
It's safe to say that I am smarter than you and it's k!lling you inside
based on....??? the fact that you use phrases like logically fallacious and that you quote wikapedia lol. Ive read your all your posts and you seem to throw that phrase in there and then put it in quotes so people know your using big words ohhh man your sooo fu*kin cool. can i be like you? can i make my avy a van gogh painting and i sit on my mac and google phrases like logically fallacious so people think im smart??? can i?

the only thing you should be doing is figuring out a way to get pro active at wholesale price because i know for a fact you get no pus*y.
 7 years ago '05        #288
gunot86 1 heat pts
space
space
$738 | Props total: 95 95
so for all you atheists out there, could you state your view on paranormal activity or other things that cant be explained by science?is it not real to you? im interested (not religious by the way,so dont come at me with the religious bashing, i dont care)
 05-16-2011, 09:57 PM         #289
Chopzilla 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[pic - click to view]

7 years ago '04        #290
bibbyboi 25 heat pts25
space
space
$11,224 | Props total: 2222 2222
 DaViLLe726 said:
based on....??? the fact that you use phrases like logically fallacious and that you quote wikapedia lol. Ive read your all your posts and you seem to throw that phrase in there and then put it in quotes so people know your using big words ohhh man your sooo fu*kin cool. can i be like you? can i make my avy a van gogh painting and i sit on my mac and google phrases like logically fallacious so people think im smart??? can i?

the only thing you should be doing is figuring out a way to get pro active at wholesale price because i know for a fact you get no pus*y.
He was using it correctly...so i'm not really sure how that is supposed to make him look worse......
 05-16-2011, 09:59 PM         #291
2D.... 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 r.burgundy said:
scientific theory isnt a proposed explanation?i'll wait
c'mon son you can't be serious...

no its not

its a proposed explanation thats been proven time and time again by researched and documented evidence

gravity is a scientific theory

biggie getting shot by the police is a persons personal belief
you don't have the resources to call that a scientific theory

i understand arguing your point but be a man and admit when you made a foolish remark
 05-16-2011, 10:01 PM         #292
WMYakballzWM 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
its true.... heaven is for people who are afraid of death. bottom line
 7 years ago '05        #293
DaViLLe726 3 heat pts
space
space
hawking is contradicts himself on so many levels. this is taken from an article written by john lennox who is a professor of math at the university of oxford he brings up many good points in the article.

Take, for instance, Hawking’s statement quoted above: “Because there is a law of gravity the universe can and will create itself from nothing.” Clearly, he a.ssumes that gravity (or perhaps only the law of gravity?) exists. That is not nothing. So the universe is not created from nothing. Worse still, the statement “the universe can and will create itself from nothing” is self-contradictory. If I say, “X creates Y,” this presupposes the existence of X in the first place in order to bring Y into existence. If I say “X creates X,” I presuppose the existence of X in order to account for the existence of X. To presuppose the existence of the universe to account for its existence is logically incoherent. One might add for good measure the fact that when physicists talk about “nothing” they often mean a quantum vacuum which is manifestly not nothing.

something to think about for all the cripple d!ck riders....
 7 years ago '07        #294
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
space
$39,846 | Props total: 4830 4830
 Dos-effect said:
Dude you keep saying dumber sh*t every post you make......what truth is in the bible? The Flood? Noahs Ark? David and the Goliath........you on some peter pan sh*t right now.....you softer then baby puppies my dude......you softer then baby puppies right now
i'll tell u what truths are in tha bible when u tell me how many times religion led to tha worlds downfall
 7 years ago '07        #295
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
space
$39,846 | Props total: 4830 4830
 2D.... said:
c'mon son you can't be serious...

no its not

its a proposed explanation thats been proven time and time again by researched and documented evidence

gravity is a scientific theory

biggie getting shot by the police is a persons personal belief
you don't have the resources to call that a scientific theory

i understand arguing your point but be a man and admit when you made a foolish remark
so can u please show me how hawking proved his theory that blackholes emit radiation?what documented evidence is there that blackholes do this?
 7 years ago '04        #296
Propel Water 20 heat pts20
space
space
$19,407 | Props total: 4305 4305
 gunot86 said:
so for all you atheists out there, could you state your view on paranormal activity or other things that cant be explained by science?is it not real to you? im interested (not religious by the way,so dont come at me with the religious bashing, i dont care)
Ghosts and sh*t exist of course.. But if yu take biology you know your made up of systems made up of organs made up of tissue made up of etc. Till yu hit the atom. But beyond that we are just a form of pure energy like everything else in this universe...ghosts can be explained as imprints of are energy still existing. Or if yu believe in multiuniverses it could just be overlapping... Theeres just two other plausible theories besides religious
 7 years ago '05        #297
DaViLLe726 3 heat pts
space
space
 Propel Water said:
Ghosts and sh*t exist of course.. But if yu take biology you know your made up of systems made up of organs made up of tissue made up of etc. Till yu hit the atom. But beyond that we are just a form of pure energy like everything else in this universe...ghosts can be explained as imprints of are energy still existing. Or if yu believe in multiuniverses it could just be overlapping... Theeres just two other plausible theories besides religious
you seem to be the most intelligent person ive come across in this thread. seriously.
 7 years ago '09        #298
Jacc Blacc 55 heat pts55
space
space
$25,316 | Props total: 7974 7974
 yumflip said:
Show me a being, machine, entity, or whatever that can create a life sustaining planet, prepetual energy source, other planets, galaxies, universes, plant & animal life and find a way to make it evolve as neccessary over millions of years
his name is God...............you have your answer but your afraid to follow it
 7 years ago '07        #299
ptwist 43 heat pts43
space
space
$16,118 | Props total: 6351 6351
"I'm in no hurry to die. I have so much I want to do first."
obviously this statement went over a lot of people's heads.
 7 years ago '09        #300
Jacc Blacc 55 heat pts55
space
space
$25,316 | Props total: 7974 7974
i find it funny how some of you guys believe in aliens, monsters, bigfoot and other weird stuff but you find it hard to believe that their is a being more powerful then you
Home      

most viewed right now
Niggas just crucified Lil Kim
104 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
joie chavis
38 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jeezy wildin 😩😩😂😂😂
109 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
71 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
90 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Jimmy Interviews The Roots' Black Thought About His Epic 10-Minute Free..
62 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Girl, you look so good, it's to die for (die for) | Ooh, that pus-y go..
19 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Denzel speaking Realism!
27 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy