Video inside Migos run up on Joe Budden and Akademiks
17 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside 10 Songs That Biggie Recorded But No One Has Found
45 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
36 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Pierre Bourne says he's responsible for Birthing Tekashi 69 Rap Career...
73 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '10        #261
Jruk2345 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,207 | Props total: 238 238
if u didnt kno better u wuld think that the majority of bx is a follower of all knowing hawking... i'm not here to bash and degrate but some of yal view on religion is so messed up. i wish ronnie wuld ban anyone who wants to start topic on it cause all we get is 20 pages of bashing each other for what they believe. not only that but we get a bunch of nonsense post that hav no idea what they are talkin bout
 7 years ago '08        #262
supervillain 244 heat pts244
space
space
$13,157 | Props total: 7 7
 DaViLLe726 said:
Insults are a part of life buddy. just because someone cracks a joke or makes fun doesnt make them less intelligent.
like i said, very FEW!!!
 05-16-2011, 08:54 PM         #263
goodbarz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I can walk, your move Stevie !
 7 years ago '06        #264
d4deesnuts 3 heat pts
space
space
$6,425 | Props total: 3135 3135
i guess i should just k!ll him then, there wont be any repercussions for my actions.
 05-16-2011, 09:00 PM         #265
DarkSidesHero 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Damn, some of the dumbest posts I've ever seen are in this thread.
 7 years ago '10        #266
Dextromethorphan 217 heat pts217
space
space
space
$27,807 | Props total: 13 13
 Athavan 789 said:
A bunch of idiots above.
 7 years ago '05        #267
Nyse03 14 heat pts14
space
space
$10,430 | Props total: 2902 2902
 ONESUN187 said:
there is no god you fu*king idiots!!!!
How u know fam?
 7 years ago '09        #268
ShadyVsEminem 244 heat pts244
space
space
$21,706 | Props total: 6200 6200
 Nyse03 said:
How u know fam?
Cause he is a retard like Hawkings, they have both been short changed

[video - click to view]

Last edited by ShadyVsEminem; 05-16-2011 at 09:12 PM..
 7 years ago '05        #269
JimDinO77 14 heat pts14
space
space
$22,090 | Props total: 4228 4228
 Magnificent Phoenix said:
Many people refuse to believe in God because of certain things that have happened in their lives.

They postulate:
Major Premise: If God exists then XYZ would not happen
Minor Premise: XYZ happened
Conclusion: God does not exist

Therefore it's not simple ad hominem.

But Boxden isn't a good place for rhetoric anyway

Nice way to ignore my logic.

n*ggas don't believe in god because they choose logic over faith....

there is no xyz's..... there's always a multi-standard with christianity .... if a bi*ch crashes her whip its "god needed another angel"..... if she wrecks and sustains fatal injuries but recovers, "god gave her another chance".... if she wrecks and gets a small scratch, but totals the car, "god was guarding her life".... if she avoids the wreck completely its a miracle .... i don't know why n*ggas debate with religious people on BX, because they have "reasoning" for everything
 05-16-2011, 09:14 PM         #270
Satire 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 sportyankz said:
facts > your beliefs

therefore Stephen Hawking >> you/your opinion/your source of knowledge
i dunno about that. You really trust a retard in a wheelchair with a computer speaking for him?
 7 years ago '08        #271
DUCE 141 heat pts141
space
space
$10,551 | Props total: 537 537
some of the responses in this thread lowered my IQ
 7 years ago '09        #272
ShadyVsEminem 244 heat pts244
space
space
$21,706 | Props total: 6200 6200
If people wanna be atheist let them on, dont let his vision be the factor. In his vision of the universe i bet he wasnt perched up in wheelchair either

If you believe in any paranormal sh*t you in turn believe in the afterlife

Last edited by ShadyVsEminem; 05-16-2011 at 09:21 PM..
 7 years ago '06        #273
yumflip 4 heat pts
space
space
$9,615 | Props total: 2237 2237
Show me a being, machine, entity, or whatever that can create a life sustaining planet, prepetual energy source, other planets, galaxies, universes, plant & animal life and find a way to make it evolve as neccessary over millions of years & you got me....til then....I'd rather believe & be wrong than not believe & be wrong....
 7 years ago '05        #274
DaViLLe726 3 heat pts
space
space
$3,313 | Props total: 270 270
 yumflip said:
Show me a being, machine, entity, or whatever that can create a life sustaining planet, prepetual energy source, other planets, galaxies, universes, plant & animal life and find a way to make it evolve as neccessary over millions of years & you got me....til then....I'd rather believe & be wrong than not believe & be wrong....
exactlyyyyyyyyy
 7 years ago '04        #275
bibbyboi 25 heat pts25
space
space
$11,219 | Props total: 2217 2217
 Magnificent Phoenix said:
Many people refuse to believe in God because of certain things that have happened in their lives.

They postulate:
Major Premise: If God exists then XYZ would not happen
Minor Premise: XYZ happened
Conclusion: God does not exist

Therefore it's not simple ad hominem.

But Boxden isn't a good place for rhetoric anyway

Nice way to ignore my logic.

That would be the case if it were a sound argument...But it's not because Hawkings never said if God existed there wouldn't be xyz...He simply stated that by his calculations god is not needed to explain the universe...
 7 years ago '05        #276
DaViLLe726 3 heat pts
space
space
$3,313 | Props total: 270 270
 Freemind said:

[pic - click to view]

you can give this thing milk just sayin..

is it a higher power that made that?

miracles happen... that doesn't prove a higher power

a Miracle is considered to be divine.... of a high being. but only considered... not proven.

but a miracle is also a improbable event... meaning its highly unlikely to happen.

Trillions upon trillions of things happen everyday that are probable and can be predicted... and are very ordinary... and every now and then a improbable event occurs... happens that doesnt prove the existence of a higher being at all. that just means we cant explain whats happening.

people like to think humans are smart, which they are, but just because we cannot explain it doesnt mean it cant be explained. we just dont know how to yet.

the same goes with scientific theory... we cant prove some things right now... but in the future we can build upon the theories we have now and possibly explain what is unexplainable now.

how hard is this to understand
no sh*t they are considered to be divine dipsh*t thats because your science cant explain them. Thing is you will never be able to explain why those miracles happen. Just like science will never fu*king ever explain the universe want to know why??? Because if you could than you would be GOD. Science trys so hard to explain the entire universe but there will always be things it cant understand no explain and that is where we get our presence of GOD. God is based on faith homie.

AND YOUR ARGMENT WITH THE DOLL IS AS RETARDED AS STEVEN HAWKINGS LOOKS BECAUSE STATUES AROUND THE WORLD TOOK MILK. Not some doll that was mechanically made to do it. You cant explain it so your argument is its just "unexplainable" not that there is a presence of a higher being that is maybe shedding some light so people believe...I mean gimmie a fu*kin break. All the people that say its pointless to argue in this thread are exactly right it is pointless.
 7 years ago '04        #277
Propel Water 20 heat pts20
space
space
$19,396 | Props total: 4287 4287
 yumflip said:
Not disagreeing with yu on the subject.. But what about all the beliefs that existed before christianity... All the ancient sh*t destroyed during the crusades to attempt to make christianity the only religion on the planet..

God is believable, but the church is the devil.
 7 years ago '05        #278
JimDinO77 14 heat pts14
space
space
$22,090 | Props total: 4228 4228
 yumflip said:
same question we ask............... and in contrast to your last sentence, some people can't live their lives a certain way "just in case" its the truth, especially with no logic or proof favoring the validity ..... i tried pretending to believe for the sake of relating to my family and not being a outcast, but whats the point of pretending to believe in something if "God" can see right through my BS
 7 years ago '06        #279
Bama Boy 100 heat pts100
space
space
space
$57,468 | Props total: 14734 14734
fu*k that robot
 7 years ago '07        #280
mrfreak76 700 heat pts700
space
space
$7,144 | Props total: 1362 1362
 yumflip said:
Well if you need proof then you don't believe in faith. The truth is nobody knows what happens when you die. I do find it hard to believe that there is a place like heaven that exist after you die. I mean if heaven is everything that people say it is, then why would I want to be living and on earth and not in heaven.
After going back and forth about this throughout the years I'm starting to believe that we are recycled energy that just gets reused after we die. I believe because we are made of energy and you can not destroy energy. So where else would it go?
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
155 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
DMV Niggas Get In Here (DC/MD/VA)
58 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now