May 16 - Physicist Stephen Hawking Says There Is No Heaven

most viewed right now
Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
34 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 17 - Do You Do These 5 Things W ur Cellphone That Health Officials..
28 comments
@news
most viewed right now
NFL They Used A Piece Of Paper To Measure A First Down, Twitter Going Nuts
67 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Peewee Longway chain supposedly snatched in Macon, Georgia
56 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '10        #201
MistaKlean 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,683 | Props total: 203 203
LMAO people still believing in heaven when the bible was written when science didn't even exist yet
 7 years ago '05        #202
Freemind 41 heat pts41
space
space
$8,870 | Props total: 4 4
 DaViLLe726 said:
hes written books based on discoveries he did not make himself and his understanding of the universe is that of opinion so before you go poppin off at the mouth why dont you look up what the fu*k this cripple actually has done. I can go write a bunch of books on my outlook of the universe too in which case i would mention your dumb a.ss as a example of people who dont do there due dilligence fu*k wad.
yes you can go write a book...

but no one will take any of your opinions seriously unless you have credible evidence of what you're writing about.

Hawking is one of the top physicists in the word.

everyone agrees on this but the few retards such as yourself.

his opinion of the universe is accepted... because he has credibility on his side. where as your Shroud or your milk drinking statues do not. you might consider them miracles... but they're technically highly unlikely and improbable events that occur.
 7 years ago '10        #203
Space 2020 14 heat pts14
space
space
$2,758 | Props total: 166 166
Hey yo here is some knowledge for ya.

[video - click to view]

05-16-2011, 06:02 PM         #204
MAY LAY LOW 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
this cracker whats u to feel hopeless the same way his crippled negative lil dik no pus*y gettin flat azz is, Lord forgive me...
 7 years ago '05        #205
Freemind 41 heat pts41
space
space
 Space 2020 said:
Hey yo here is some knowledge for ya.

just saw that the other night
 05-16-2011, 06:04 PM         #206
IronManStarks 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
mehh noone really knows until theyre dead...and then its a wrap anyways so fu*k it :cool-smiley-009:

@ any/everyone catching feelings up in here
 7 years ago '07        #207
TWINSFAN 37 heat pts37
space
space
$2,952 | Props total: 0 0
these dumbass mother fu*kers cant prove sh*t, so just shut your fu*king mouth and let good people believe what they want no matter how stupid you believe it is. He doesnt "know" sh*t so calm the fu*k down.
 05-16-2011, 06:11 PM         #208
5knuckleshuffle 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
SOM1 GET HIM SOME HOOKERS TO FUK AN SOME KUSH TO SMOKE ALL A SUDDEN HE BE TALKIN BOUT GOD HEAVEN STARS PURPLE HORSESHOES 4 LEAF CLOVERS.....
[pic - click to view]

7 years ago '05        #209
Freemind 41 heat pts41
space
space
 5knuckleshuffle said:
SOM1 GET HIM SOME HOOKERS TO FUK AN SOME KUSH TO SMOKE ALL A SUDDEN HE BE TALKIN BOUT GOD HEAVEN STARS PURPLE HORSESHOES 4 LEAF CLOVERS.....
[pic - click to view]

why is that smiley smoking out of the slide???
 7 years ago '10        #210
Bass G 16 heat pts16
space
space
$17,321 | Props total: 547 547
:hmm:

Last edited by Bass G; 05-16-2011 at 06:30 PM..
 7 years ago '04        #211
matelyan 21 heat pts21
space
space
$9,873 | Props total: 1909 1909
Our wisdom lies in our awareness of the extent of our ignorance.
 7 years ago '05        #212
barber 
space
space
space
$126 | Props total: 108 108
Stephen Hawking is very contradictory regarding this debate. I remember him discuss this on CNN a little while back, and he said Science can prove how the universe became but concluded that there could be a possibility of a God. Now he is saying God and heaven is a fairytale, make your mind up Stephen!!!
 05-16-2011, 06:21 PM         #213
MrHonor323 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Nyse03 said:
clarify...i bet you cant
The whole thing with predictions, end times, and so called "prophecies" that are often posted on here. Sometimes it makes sense, but then again, they aren't accurate at the same time.
 7 years ago '05        #214
BlaznHizzle|M 3 heat pts
space
space
$14,424 | Props total: 24 24
some disrespectful a.ss bi*ches up in here..
 7 years ago '05        #215
TrainWreck 
space
space
space
$1,045 | Props total: 0 0
 DaViLLe726 said:
Shraud of Turin

The Bleeding Host in Italy...Which i have seen with my own eyes 2 feet away.

You see science has been trying for ages to disprove GOD biut science will never win because there is a Higher Power in this life. And stop sucking stephan hawkings d!ck, If he was so smart he would cure his own fu*kin disease and make his own "computer" work normal again so he wasnt rolling around in a chair looking like elephant man. fu*k stephan hawking he hasnt proved anything he just rolls around in his chair and comes up with THEORIES which have yet to be proven.

When stephan hawking can explain the shraud of turin or he can explain a bleeding host which over the years has turned into a in tact piece of bleeding flesh than ill stop listening to what he says....

Science can say whatever they want to say but there is so much they just got nothing to say about. Statues in a church that have tears of blood ect ect.

I personally am a catholic but heres some miracle of another religion...
Ganesha Hindu's

Ok so we got an image of christ that is embedded in shraud, we got the bleeding piece of flesh thats still in tact since year 800. We got statues that have bloody tears and last we have statues all over some part of the world literally drinking milk. Explain that you science freak fu*ks. You cant. Youll just chalk it up to an unexplained phenomenon. Well you are wrong. they are miracles to help people keep faith in whatever faith they have and i can post millions of them. Like i said if stephan hawking was so smart he would cure himself. Actually half of boxden is smarter than that retard.
No, they are phenomenon. You only believe that god made them happen, you cannot prove that god made them happen, nobody can prove or disprove it. You just chalk it up to God must have made it happen because it has yet to be explained by science. So because science can't explain it you are defaulting to God must have done it. You cannot accept the fact that those things are truly unexplainable so you call them miracles. Just accept that these events are unexplainable by science and by religion.

Nobody will be able to prove there is a God, just like no one will ever be able to disprove a there is a God. Your either a good person or a bad person. The only thing that makes that decision is you, not some higher power.
 7 years ago '10        #216
Bass G 16 heat pts16
space
space
$17,321 | Props total: 547 547
Truth is meant to be found not dictated.

He could say this today but future discoveries and thoughts could make him say something else tomorrow.

Thats why I think trying to force truth and pushing anything as absolute fact prematurely about things that are outside of Science current reach is useless.

Last edited by Bass G; 05-16-2011 at 06:37 PM..
 7 years ago '04        #217
DJ Maximum|M 48 heat pts48
space
space
$43,395 | Props total: 11770 11770
 sportyankz said:
facts > your beliefs

therefore Stephen Hawking >> you/your opinion/your source of knowledge
what fact did he present tho?
 7 years ago '05        #218
DaOmega_1 271 heat pts271
space
space
$13,848 | Props total: 4149 4149
I find it interesting that everybody is either sticking up for and/or arguing against a statement that is not fact, and that is theory and/or opinion. In other words, no one can say there is no heaven or there is a heaven because no one knows for sure. You can speculate, but that's all you can do.
 05-16-2011, 06:32 PM         #219
BooHaggle McGee 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
the truth is this:

you cant prove if there is or if there isnt a God

so follow what your heart tells you..fu*k the "experts" of religion or science..use their work to come up with your own conclusions
 05-16-2011, 06:34 PM         #220
BooHaggle McGee 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Shade737 said:
Truth is meant to be found not dictated.

He could say this today but future discoveries and thoughts could make him say something else tomorrow.

Thats why I think trying to force truth and pushing anything as absolute fact prematurely about things that are outside of Science current reach is useless.
Home      

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
130 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Jahlil making the move to small forward
114 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
104 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
48 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
64 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
187 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Ultimate mugen build(tell me the characters and Ill build you a custom game)
48 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Article inside George Zimmerman threatens to beat hov up over Trayvon Martin documen..
148 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy