May 16 - Physicist Stephen Hawking Says There Is No Heaven

most viewed right now
Video inside Migos run up on Joe Budden and Akademiks
36 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL RIGGED & SCRIPTED SPORTS | Ryan Shazier injury, Pittsburgh Steelers & Supe..
54 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside WTF is Rick & Morty?
40 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
49 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 05-16-2011, 03:56 PM         #181
Dos-effect 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 r.burgundy said:
it could be a good starter point.but as i was sayin,tha bible isnt a whole big book of lies.lotta truths in there

same could be said of hawkings work on blackholes
Dude you keep saying dumber sh*t every post you make......what truth is in the bible? The Flood? Noahs Ark? David and the Goliath........you on some peter pan sh*t right now.....you softer then baby puppies my dude......you softer then baby puppies right now
 05-16-2011, 04:19 PM         #182
DrX 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
nobody knows what happens in the end so
 7 years ago '07        #183
0812 20 heat pts20
space
space
$577 | Props total: 2 2
is another dimension considered the universe?
 7 years ago '07        #184
0812 20 heat pts20
space
space
$577 | Props total: 2 2
 yungdannyoby said:
there's no such thing as PERFECTION. there is no perfect thing or perfect god. we live in a imperfect world as everyone is imperfect. the universe is imperfect. there is no heaven. wen u die, dats it u dun. How can a perfect god or Jesus as yall call him, judge a k!ller or alcoholic and say he goin to hell or heaven??? Dat k!ller might of murdered someone because he got picked on his whole life and got r*ped everyday. He didn't want to be a murderer but life made him one. how can u judge sumone dat grew up in a negative world? We all sin everyday cause we all imperfect. Your thoughts are imperfect.Your mind is your spirit and when your heart dies, your mind dies. your spirit dies. Don't believe all da bullsh*t religions as LIFE IS HELL. This universe is HELL. There is no other explanation. Satan=imperfection. Satan=Hell. The universe we live in=imperfection.
chaos is just pre-existing order.
 05-16-2011, 04:24 PM         #185
rd Meth 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Goosie McNeen said:
coming from a n*gga who cant walk.

you feel me? like this n*gga thinks theres no God because of the way HE is...

i can look at myself, and say there IS a God.
or maybe he thinks theres no god cause he thinks
 05-16-2011, 04:37 PM         #186
whyarguewithgod 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
If anybody BLACK agrees wit this none talking baby blue eye in his throat azz DEVIL......

U WILL SURELY GAIN THE MOST PRESTIGIOUS GIFTS THE LUCIFERIAN FAMILY HAS TO OFFER...
 7 years ago '05        #187
I'm The Dan 7 heat pts
space
space
$11,571 | Props total: 148 148
 ronnie said:
lol @ this thread @ 10 pages already
Ronnie doesn't even use the max threads/page?? We at 7 right now.

Seriously though... I am not a religious person, but I don't see the point of this sh*t. Nobody is going to switch sides because someone says this. Just like nobody that doesn't believe in religious is going to switch just because a religious person says there is a heaven.

Honestly... it's not even worth it. Plus, the guy asking why there are so many religious people coming out of the boonies, it's because of the conspiracy theories going around that the world will end soon. I have real life friends that have gotten weird because of this sh*t.
 7 years ago '04        #188
MGz 953 heat pts953
space
space
$8,171 | Props total: 8725 8725
 whyarguewithgod said:
If anybody BLACK agrees wit this none talking baby blue eye in his throat azz DEVIL......

U WILL SURELY GAIN THE MOST PRESTIGIOUS GIFTS THE LUCIFERIAN FAMILY HAS TO OFFER...
fu*k you talking about?
 7 years ago '07        #189
JohnDoe 207 heat pts207
space
space
$12,035 | Props total: 3900 3900
As a christian man the one thing i love about my God is that he says for you to hear the word and chose your path......there is no one forcing you to do anything......there may be people who spread his message that are d!cks but most part most christians are good people

btw why has no one put this in here

[pic - click to view]

Jacob Barnett 12 higher IQ Einstein develops theory
relativity.html
 05-16-2011, 05:23 PM         #190
.aviator.man. 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i believe there is a higher power/god watchin...i aint scared or nothin but i cud almost feel one, theres way too many coincidences....waaaay too many.
 7 years ago '05        #191
DaViLLe726 3 heat pts
space
space
$3,313 | Props total: 270 270
 HHS said:
They haven't been sufficiently proven.
Out of all the responses you give that is what you come up with? So what hasnt been sufficiently proven for you in regards to the 2 miracles i focused on shraud of turin and lets use the ganesh statues drinking milk. the proof is right the fu*k in front of you. A statue that drinks milk can only and i mean only come from a higher power. and thats just a miracle with the hindu religion we can go all day with christianity. Its funny how all yall mother fu*kers on here talk sh*t about god and have tremendous hate but miracles happen everyday and yet it still aint good enough.

Once someone explains all the miracles that have happen and continue to happen only than will any of you win this argument. Until than religion and god and or a higer power TRUMPs science fu*kin ten fold.
 7 years ago '10        #192
Nautilus O 18 heat pts18
space
space
$15,159 | Props total: 8174 8174
I sometimes think the same thing because when you really think about it heaven from a philosophical standpoint makes no sense at all, plus I think heaven is a greater concept to people who have awful lives like slaves and poor people which is why the black culture is so based in christian beliefs.

im on the fence but I definitely don't believe in hell, that sh*t is the worse lie ever told
 7 years ago '05        #193
DaViLLe726 3 heat pts
space
space
 ra1n said:
lol, Hawking was an atheist before his condition and most reputable physicists are atheists
so cut the bullsh*t about him being an atheist because of his condition. It holds no weight.

Also, You are evidence of YOU existing, not of God.

He is primarily known for his black hole discoveries and he's written many books that have enhanced millions of people's understanding of the universe.
What have you "brought to the table" except willful ignorance, retard?
hes written books based on discoveries he did not make himself and his understanding of the universe is that of opinion so before you go poppin off at the mouth why dont you look up what the fu*k this cripple actually has done. I can go write a bunch of books on my outlook of the universe too in which case i would mention your dumb a.ss as a example of people who dont do there due dilligence fu*k wad.
 05-16-2011, 05:40 PM         #194
arqitekt 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
He doesn't know. I don't know. We won't ever know.

If that answer isn't enough for you, then you should invest FAITH in science or religion. But regardless all it is is faith, verifiable knowledge via statistical data may appear to be more concrete but on a daily basis if you ask any scientist regardless of IQ they will all tell you that there are things in this universe that are inexplainable. That is what makes it so beautiful. End the debate, because the debate turns to war, war turns to damaged pride, and damaged pride turns to prejudice.

One love forever.
 7 years ago '05        #195
DaViLLe726 3 heat pts
space
space
 ra1n said:
lol, Hawking was an atheist before his condition and most reputable physicists are atheists
so cut the bullsh*t about him being an atheist because of his condition. It holds no weight.

Also, You are evidence of YOU existing, not of God.

He is primarily known for his black hole discoveries and he's written many books that have enhanced millions of people's understanding of the universe.
What have you "brought to the table" except willful ignorance, retard?
oh and if you have ever read any of hawkings books you would know that only in the past ten years he has become an ahtiest because in his previous book he mentions the presense of god and or a higher power you fu*kin herberiffic tool
 7 years ago '05        #196
JimDinO77 14 heat pts14
space
space
$22,090 | Props total: 4228 4228
damn, i would threw in my two cent but this sh*t already 11 pages
 7 years ago '05        #197
Freemind 41 heat pts41
space
space
$8,870 | Props total: 4 4
 DaViLLe726 said:
Out of all the responses you give that is what you come up with? So what hasnt been sufficiently proven for you in regards to the 2 miracles i focused on shraud of turin and lets use the ganesh statues drinking milk. the proof is right the fu*k in front of you. A statue that drinks milk can only and i mean only come from a higher power. and thats just a miracle with the hindu religion we can go all day with christianity. Its funny how all yall mother fu*kers on here talk sh*t about god and have tremendous hate but miracles happen everyday and yet it still aint good enough.

Once someone explains all the miracles that have happen and continue to happen only than will any of you win this argument. Until than religion and god and or a higer power TRUMPs science fu*kin ten fold.

[pic - click to view]

you can give this thing milk just sayin..

is it a higher power that made that?

miracles happen... that doesn't prove a higher power

mir·a·cle/ˈmirikəl/Noun
1. A surprising and welcome event that is not explicable by natural or scientific laws and is considered to be divine.
2. A highly improbable or extraordinary event, development, or accomplishment.
a Miracle is considered to be divine.... of a high being. but only considered... not proven.

but a miracle is also a improbable event... meaning its highly unlikely to happen.

Trillions upon trillions of things happen everyday that are probable and can be predicted... and are very ordinary... and every now and then a improbable event occurs... happens that doesnt prove the existence of a higher being at all. that just means we cant explain whats happening.

people like to think humans are smart, which they are, but just because we cannot explain it doesnt mean it cant be explained. we just dont know how to yet.

the same goes with scientific theory... we cant prove some things right now... but in the future we can build upon the theories we have now and possibly explain what is unexplainable now.

how hard is this to understand
 7 years ago '04        #198
dat_boi_tj 5 heat pts
space
space
$3,406 | Props total: 680 680
this thread should be a haven for info exchange, instead its mostly ignorance in this thread....
 7 years ago '09        #199
McmasterlockPt2 41 heat pts41
space
space
$12,908 | Props total: 838 838
Nobody will know until they die,so this dude needs to shut the fu*k up!
 05-16-2011, 05:52 PM         #200
arqitekt 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 dat_boi_tj said:
this thread should be a haven for info exchange, instead its mostly ignorance in this thread....
Perfect metaphor for this planet we inhabit, we have all the knowledge to come together and fix our "problems" and if we could only accept one another they wouldn't exist in the first place.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
30 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
157 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now