Migos clown Joe Budden to oblivion
78 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Well Damn quavo is out here clowning buddens again
132 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
31 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA BIG BALLER BRAND JUST SHUT DOWN NYC TODAY :mjomfg:
31 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '09        #61
5_star_smitty|m 208 heat pts208
space
space
$44,534 | Props total: 3823 3823
@ n*ggas on twitter joking about it already:

1 dude posted: "teach me how to DODGE BULLETS"

i don't listen to their music, but it sucks to hear a n*gga going out like dat.
 7 years ago '07        #62
KnicksLost 17 heat pts17
space
space
space
$47,257 | Props total: 1609 1609
Rip....
 7 years ago '10        #63
Matrix 52 heat pts52
space
space
$9,508 | Props total: 48 48
That's fu*ked up...RIP
 7 years ago '07        #64
JamcnPrettyboy 96 heat pts96
space
space
$23,475 | Props total: 6039 6039
when you come from the hood and make it big......you're just better off not looking back.......
 7 years ago '10        #65
thugworldorder 
space
space
space
$1,469 | Props total: 20 20
seemed like the most thuggin
just like lil homie from steve harvey show who got k!lled for nothing

[pic - click to view]

all that success for what

R.I.P
 7 years ago '06        #66
Jhnnyblz427 174 heat pts174
space
space
$35,098 | Props total: 17917 17917
:disdain2: rip
 7 years ago '10        #67
JudasHatesJesus 146 heat pts146
space
space
$6,986 | Props total: 3757 3757
r.i.p.

fu*k guns
 05-16-2011, 01:05 PM         #68
MajinnJah 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
he was the best one in the group maybe cuz he knew he cudn't rap so he didn't try to like them other n*ggaz, but it's a fu*ked up world R.I.P. brutha
 7 years ago '10        #69
Pun 8 heat pts
space
space
$620 | Props total: 10 10

[pic - click to view]

INGLEWOOD, Calif. – M-Bone of the rap group Cali Swag District, which scored a hit last year with the song "Teach Me the Dougie," was k!lled in a weekend drive-by shooting as he sat in a car outside a liquor store, police said Monday.
The motive for Sunday night's shooting was under investigation, Lt. James Madia said.
The 22-year-old Inglewood man, whose real name is Mante Ray Talbert, was sitting alone in his car shortly after 10:30 p.m.
"Another car pulled alongside, gunshots were fired, and the victim was struck twice in the head," Madia said.
Talbert died at a hospital.
Witnesses gave varying descriptions of the fleeing car, Madia said.
Talbert was "the victim of a random act of violence," said a statement from Cali Swag District's publicist, Greg Miller.
"He was a hardworking, passionate artist and dancer that will be deeply missed," Miller said.
Bandmate C-Smoove tweeted Monday that his life changed drastically in the blink of an eye, and added "rip mbone."
Cali Swag District's hit "Teach Me How to Dougie" is based on the "Dougie" dance, which first appeared in Texas and is noted for its leaning stances, shoulder and arm movements.
The dance was not only performed in dance clubs and the streets but by celebrities as well, from Wolf Blitzer to Washington Wizards star John Wall; even first lady Michelle Obama recently performed the dance as part of her "Let's Move" initiative.
"Teach Me How to Dougie" spent several months in the top 10 of Billboard's hot rap songs. The group also performed the dance on several television shows.
 7 years ago '09        #70
Xx Tecca xX 3 heat pts
space
space
$1,358 | Props total: 0 0
Wonder if someone heard him being fake and pulled the plug.. Probably some Cali OG..

7 years ago '09        #71
Jacc Blacc 55 heat pts55
space
space
$25,299 | Props total: 7934 7934
dougie fresh didnt like them taking his sh*t, laid that murder game down flat
 7 years ago '05        #72
Fresh|B 976 heat pts976
space
space
$43,417 | Props total: 25021 25021
fu*ked Up News For Real....Homie Was Real Cool. Gald I Got A Chance To Kick It and Chill With Him and The Rest of The Group.

fu*ked Up News Indeed....RIP
 7 years ago '07        #73
Deniro732 8 heat pts
space
space
$13,612 | Props total: 2453 2453
yeah i heard n*ggas got him around here..sad sh*t, even though i wasn;t a fan r.i.p ...to many n*ggas in the wood just don't give a fu*k
 7 years ago '04        #74
Cali 
space
space
space
$295 | Props total: 9 9
 Georgia4ever said:
Man they said a blood or cripmember k!lled him at after a club over a green doo rag..... Some new gang is taken over in Cali..... They wear green. They said the bloods and crips are k!lling them on the spot.. Real talk..
Naw man ... Cali is a big place. Green has been a color for some gangs here. It jus hasnt been exploited. Im in san diego. Only one hood wears green (3-4decades. There is not as much violence like in LA. LA has a history of deep rooted violence that dates back to the 60s on slauson. We also live near the border so people stay busy that way too.
 05-16-2011, 01:33 PM         #75
Rendition 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Nothing funny about a 22 year old losing his life.
 7 years ago '05        #76
Fresh|B 976 heat pts976
space
space
$43,417 | Props total: 25021 25021
 NO RELIGION said:
Same spot where B-brazy got popped
...B-Brazy Got Popped At A Hotel. I Got Homies From Lanes Telling Me That Story Every Time Brazy Name Comes Up.

But Its fu*ked Up....The n*gga M-Bone Didnt Gang Bang,I Knew That For A Fact Thats WhatSo Crazy About It BUT n*ggas Knew Who He Were. Jealously Is A Muthafu*ka.
 7 years ago '09        #77
Zaosyn 261 heat pts261
space
space
$14,062 | Props total: 1090 1090
This thread has me like

This had to happen and I'm glad it did. To make a statement sometimes you gotta yell. k!lling this dude was a statement that we don't want anymore whack a.ss dances in Hiphop. The talented people stay broke while other dudes make it on TV for making a stupid a.ss song and a dance to go with it. That dougie sh*t was annoying

"i'll teach you how to rap,if you teach me how to dougie" - Crooked I
 7 years ago '07        #78
Deniro732 8 heat pts
space
space
$13,612 | Props total: 2453 2453
 Georgia4ever said:
Man they said a blood or cripmember k!lled him at after a club over a green doo rag..... Some new gang is taken over in Cali..... They wear green. They said the bloods and crips are k!lling them on the spot.. Real talk..
n*gga i was born and raised in inglewood and i'm still in the city chillin every damn day ..green is just the city hs color.. no gangs rep that, even though it's not uncommon to see n*ggas over here in green and sh*t..it's not a gang related color.. there's only bloods and piru's in inglewood aside from VERY few active crips and mexican gangs but the crips and mexican gangs have very little following out here now days...cali swag district fu*ked with bloods as far as i know(as in they had a lot of blood homies)..n*ggas went to morningside and what not ..so maybe a rival gang member popped him because of who he knew or some sh*t..but that new green gang sh*t, you say is taken over in cali is not true

Last edited by Deniro732; 05-16-2011 at 01:46 PM..
 7 years ago '10        #79
kingblock 10 heat pts10
space
space
$3,436 | Props total: 2044 2044
fu*ked up man. When I get rich I ain't giving sh*t back to the hood
 7 years ago '04        #80
Krairo 3 heat pts
space
space
space
$957 | Props total: 157 157
R.i.p.
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside He just burned the soul of a lazy teacher
87 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
40 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside XXXTentacion gets 7 more charges added to his case and asks fans to sho..
93 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
I love things about her, but I still don't love her
72 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Fans Find Doo Doo Condoms and Lube While Digging into Zac Efrons Trash!
227 comments
21 hours ago
@misc
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
53 comments
19 hours ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Black In Crew: Chicago Baddie & Potential “No PullOut” Candidate
54 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
68 comments
18 hours ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy