Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
78 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Lil Duval with the joke of the year
41 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ayo Cardi B sister tho.....!!!
56 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Charlamagne Tha god & Joe Budden Working On A New Show.
135 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '04        #41
Hardkore 10 heat pts10
space
space
$18,906 | Props total: 1149 1149
i only did that sh*t once.

i had an amazing trip. i was @ an amusement park and 30 minutes after taking it, i saw the stars in the sky start streaking like fireworks.

i looked @ the walls of different structures and the walls started pulsating and "breathing."

objects and people began to grow bigger and smaller. everything looked brighter and more vibrant.

it lasted a good 2 to 3 hours. i only recommend it if you are with a group of people, some of the people sober, and you should go into your trip with no negative thoughts.
 7 years ago '04        #42
Skilllz 1 heat pts
space
space
$7,264 | Props total: 1421 1421
Acid changed my life, man. I think everybody should to it at least once in their lives.

it really also is all about the environment.
 7 years ago '09        #43
Vincent_Chase 27 heat pts27
space
space
$10,823 | Props total: 724 724
I have 3 hits in a film canister @ my apt, I need to eat them bc they've been there for almost a year now

all that dumbass propaganda sh*t is FALSE, this was my experience from 2008; CAUTION: it is a long read but read it if you want and you will get a sense of what it was like:

Okay so its 3:17 AM and I'm sitting up watching The Office I feel restless, even cleaned up my apartment abit, washed dishes, etc. My friend Marissa is smoked out haha (she didn't trip but watched over me) but anyway I think I have found my psychedelic of choice--LSD Lucy treated me SO well on my journey, I couldn't ask for a better experience.. here are some things that I remember during the trip:

*I dropped the 2 hits around 7:45PM (they didn't really taste like anything, only abit minty) and it took about an hour to be fully aware something wasn't right, my body started to feel really floaty and vibrated, and I felt really giddy, almost kinda stoned, but not.
*The first time me and my friend go outside we see a guy go to his truck with a shotgun, and also at the same time I see a cop across my parking lot get into his IS300, it was the weirdest sh*t, complete synchronicity maybe? Or coincedence? I have no idea, but seeing that sh*t occur at the same time was weirdd. Now I know I have a "cop" living 500 feet away from me (I think...) but whatever.
*Time moves extremely slow, but I didn't care at the time.
*I loved talking, communication and train of thought just flowed easily through me.
*I didn't really see any "hallucinations" per se, but I noticed alot of sh*t going in my peripherals, and when I looked up at the ceiling the texture of the small bubbles started to move like raindrops down a glass window, but in all different directions (IT WAS TRIPPYYYYYYY). I could see what I can only describe as "layers". Also if I blinked, the pattern would repeat all over again. My couch also breathed if I stared at it, and I saw the grass swaying in one of my tapestries, it was COOOOOL.
*When I closed my eyes I could see faint CEVs, but if I didn't really focus on them they'd just jump around, and they were completely RANDOM images, stuff that didn't even make sense really, but whatever.
*LCD laptop screens are really bright, REALLY BRIGHT.
*Girls that smoke are one of the most beautiful species of women on the face of the earth!
*Candy peppermints and hershey's chocolates are the sh*t!
*The original Fantasia and Alice in Wonderland movies are AWESOME, hell any old Walt Disney movie is AWESOME! That man is sheer genius.
*Music is AMAZING, I stress MUSIC IS AMAZING (especially Boards of Canada and STS9) I felt like I was completely in high definition!
*I did see "some" tracers during the trip, when we were watching Live at Woodstock when Jimi would jerk his guitar or move fast I'd see a shadow of him catch up, I can't explain it. I also saw halos around lights in the parking lots, pretty much every light had a rainbow halo around it.
*Outside at night was absolutely BEAUTIFUL I felt like I could walk forever and to nowhere, and it'd be okay with me. Also breathing fresh air felt SOOO GOOD, I can't say much more than that
*I drew some crazy sh*t during the trip, my home girl next door has a book full of trippy art so I contributed (I'll post pics of it tomorrow sometime) I felt like I could draw forever.
*I did look in the mirror and my pupils were much bigger than they normally are, also when you look in the mirror its like the person staring back at you isn't real, its almost creepy. I could also see (in the iris of my eye) a reflection of me going on, and on, and on, and on...also mirrors magnify your vision, I could see every pore on my face clear as day.
*I was able to eat, we ordered Philly Cheese Steak pizza, it was FIRE.
*Alot of girls came and kept me company, and I could feel their energy in only a way I could explain as "good vibes" or "bad vibes", it was all good vibes of course. Analysing conversations were fun, I felt as if I could almost feel what that person went through during their day (if it was good, bad, stressful, etc.) I can't explain it..
*I played abit of guitar, but my attention span was so short I put it down after 5 minutes of playing haha.
*My back started hurting around the 5 hour mark, I guess it was a sign that I was getting tired or something.
*If I concentrated (but not concentrated) on per se my lava lamp, everything AROUND the lamp would start to warp and "wave", my entertainment center, lamps, but if I blinked it'd be back to normal and start over again.

**Anyway I'm abit tired, i could type forever but I really just want to go to sleep haha, so far I've tripped for a total of about 8 hours. If I had to explain what tripping was like to someone whose never experienced it, I couldn't, I could only explain to you what I felt like at the time, but the overall experience will be COMPLETELY different for different people. I feel like a child again, only as an adult, but someone hit the reset button in my brain to let me experience the simple things and get complete joy out of them again, I LOVED IT!!!!

***An epiphany I had on LSD was, "maybe everything normally looks like this (things breathing, swaying, and subtly moving around) but we don't normally notice it because we're so preoccupied with daily sh*t, and LSD unlocks that 90% of our brain that we DON'T USE, allowing us to just perceive it all in a different way" Leading me to believe that reality is COMPLETELY subjective, nothing is the same to everyone else. Of course none of my friends agreed with me, but I don't care, it makes complete sense to me.

**Also I really don't see how you could have a bad trip on Lucy, Its all about respecting the drug and letting go, and if you do that she'll keep you in good hands, like the Allstate commercials

But seriously, nothing can beat what I witnessed on my ceiling haha

Last edited by Vincent_Chase; 05-16-2011 at 11:37 AM..
 7 years ago '11        #44
chizz 
space
space
$3,875 | Props total: 2882 2882
my boy comes to work on acid all the time. The way he describes it is crazy , but the way he acts im like ill pass. I still dont know how he doesnt get caught
 7 years ago '11        #45
DJ EM Double 29 heat pts29
space
space
$6,710 | Props total: 3058 3058
10. Kevin Smith
The man who was too fat for Southwest Airlines also sparked controversy when reports of his on-set pot smoking habits caused problems for Bruce Willis. A brief online search didn’t turn up much evidence, but word has it Mr. Smith Has Gone To Acid-Washington.
google didn't turn up any information but he heard some gossiping bi*ches and decided it was credible enough for him? wtf

this is Kevin Smith we are talking about, he airs out his dirty laundry on a podcast everyday... if he did he would have probably said so publicly by now especially since his friend Jason Mewes was such a drug addict this topic would have come up in a interview already
 7 years ago '09        #46
Ricky Towel 128 heat pts128
space
space
$15,415 | Props total: 409 409
that list actually sucks.
 7 years ago '10        #47
Cashis Clay 25 heat pts25
space
space
$4,869 | Props total: 226 226
I did mushrooms a while back and its the best drug I ever did by far...acid I would maybe try just once to see what it's like...I've heard stories of Talkin fire hydrants and purple gorrilas and I'm like I wanna know what that be like!
 05-16-2011, 12:01 PM         #48
ai3theanswer 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
No Hendrix, Beatles, or Syd Barrett. What was good to see was Doc Ellis. Anyone catch the Yanks-Sox game saturday night when they had Sarah Silverman on she said something like I'm against steroids, but was in favor of LSD and then cited his no hitter. lol Joe buck didn't know what to say
 7 years ago '04        #49
efromthev 2 heat pts
space
space
$4,588 | Props total: 440 440
Never took LSD. I've took shrooms 4 times and have to say they are an amazing drug... They break down all barriers that stood in your way before in order to really see who you truly are. After researching on shrooms, I couldn't find anything that proposed they are bad for you. The only thing I could find is that if you trip out too much it could mess with your psyche at the time but that's for the very weak minded I believe and don't think it would last much past the trip anyways.
 7 years ago '05        #50
uptwnclwn 
space
space
$1,056 | Props total: 0 0
 "SS" said:
take a 7 hour nap wake up 7 minutes later this the greatest drug the 70's done ever fu*kin gave us

damn never heard that before...sh*t goes pretty hard...propz
 7 years ago '05        #51
Chuck Hustle 
space
space
$8,517 | Props total: 0 0
That sh*ts crazy did it a few times in High School(2001-2003)..>sh*ts hard to find in these parts lmao
 7 years ago '05        #52
uptwnclwn 
space
space
$1,056 | Props total: 0 0
 Vincent_Chase said:
I have 3 hits in a film canister @ my apt, I need to eat them bc they've been there for almost a year now

all that dumbass propaganda sh*t is FALSE, this was my experience from 2008; CAUTION: it is a long read but read it if you want and you will get a sense of what it was like:

Okay so its 3:17 AM and I'm sitting up watching The Office I feel restless, even cleaned up my apartment abit, washed dishes, etc. My friend Marissa is smoked out haha (she didn't trip but watched over me) but anyway I think I have found my psychedelic of choice--LSD Lucy treated me SO well on my journey, I couldn't ask for a better experience.. here are some things that I remember during the trip:

*I dropped the 2 hits around 7:45PM (they didn't really taste like anything, only abit minty) and it took about an hour to be fully aware something wasn't right, my body started to feel really floaty and vibrated, and I felt really giddy, almost kinda stoned, but not.
*The first time me and my friend go outside we see a guy go to his truck with a shotgun, and also at the same time I see a cop across my parking lot get into his IS300, it was the weirdest sh*t, complete synchronicity maybe? Or coincedence? I have no idea, but seeing that sh*t occur at the same time was weirdd. Now I know I have a "cop" living 500 feet away from me (I think...) but whatever.
*Time moves extremely slow, but I didn't care at the time.
*I loved talking, communication and train of thought just flowed easily through me.
*I didn't really see any "hallucinations" per se, but I noticed alot of sh*t going in my peripherals, and when I looked up at the ceiling the texture of the small bubbles started to move like raindrops down a glass window, but in all different directions (IT WAS TRIPPYYYYYYY). I could see what I can only describe as "layers". Also if I blinked, the pattern would repeat all over again. My couch also breathed if I stared at it, and I saw the grass swaying in one of my tapestries, it was COOOOOL.
*When I closed my eyes I could see faint CEVs, but if I didn't really focus on them they'd just jump around, and they were completely RANDOM images, stuff that didn't even make sense really, but whatever.
*LCD laptop screens are really bright, REALLY BRIGHT.
*Girls that smoke are one of the most beautiful species of women on the face of the earth!
*Candy peppermints and hershey's chocolates are the sh*t!
*The original Fantasia and Alice in Wonderland movies are AWESOME, hell any old Walt Disney movie is AWESOME! That man is sheer genius.
*Music is AMAZING, I stress MUSIC IS AMAZING (especially Boards of Canada and STS9) I felt like I was completely in high definition!
*I did see "some" tracers during the trip, when we were watching Live at Woodstock when Jimi would jerk his guitar or move fast I'd see a shadow of him catch up, I can't explain it. I also saw halos around lights in the parking lots, pretty much every light had a rainbow halo around it.
*Outside at night was absolutely BEAUTIFUL I felt like I could walk forever and to nowhere, and it'd be okay with me. Also breathing fresh air felt SOOO GOOD, I can't say much more than that
*I drew some crazy sh*t during the trip, my home girl next door has a book full of trippy art so I contributed (I'll post pics of it tomorrow sometime) I felt like I could draw forever.
*I did look in the mirror and my pupils were much bigger than they normally are, also when you look in the mirror its like the person staring back at you isn't real, its almost creepy. I could also see (in the iris of my eye) a reflection of me going on, and on, and on, and on...also mirrors magnify your vision, I could see every pore on my face clear as day.
*I was able to eat, we ordered Philly Cheese Steak pizza, it was FIRE.
*Alot of girls came and kept me company, and I could feel their energy in only a way I could explain as "good vibes" or "bad vibes", it was all good vibes of course. Analysing conversations were fun, I felt as if I could almost feel what that person went through during their day (if it was good, bad, stressful, etc.) I can't explain it..
*I played abit of guitar, but my attention span was so short I put it down after 5 minutes of playing haha.
*My back started hurting around the 5 hour mark, I guess it was a sign that I was getting tired or something.
*If I concentrated (but not concentrated) on per se my lava lamp, everything AROUND the lamp would start to warp and "wave", my entertainment center, lamps, but if I blinked it'd be back to normal and start over again.

**Anyway I'm abit tired, i could type forever but I really just want to go to sleep haha, so far I've tripped for a total of about 8 hours. If I had to explain what tripping was like to someone whose never experienced it, I couldn't, I could only explain to you what I felt like at the time, but the overall experience will be COMPLETELY different for different people. I feel like a child again, only as an adult, but someone hit the reset button in my brain to let me experience the simple things and get complete joy out of them again, I LOVED IT!!!!

***An epiphany I had on LSD was, "maybe everything normally looks like this (things breathing, swaying, and subtly moving around) but we don't normally notice it because we're so preoccupied with daily sh*t, and LSD unlocks that 90% of our brain that we DON'T USE, allowing us to just perceive it all in a different way" Leading me to believe that reality is COMPLETELY subjective, nothing is the same to everyone else. Of course none of my friends agreed with me, but I don't care, it makes complete sense to me.

**Also I really don't see how you could have a bad trip on Lucy, Its all about respecting the drug and letting go, and if you do that she'll keep you in good hands, like the Allstate commercials

But seriously, nothing can beat what I witnessed on my ceiling haha
WOW...nice explaination.....you couldn't put that any better.....some of that I experience dropping 3 or more x pills and smoking weed...it was awesome....props for the long story....wanna see those drawings
 7 years ago '09        #53
Vincent_Chase 27 heat pts27
space
space
$10,823 | Props total: 724 724
 uptwnclwn said:
WOW...nice explaination.....you couldn't put that any better.....some of that I experience dropping 3 or more x pills and smoking weed...it was awesome....props for the long story....wanna see those drawings
yeah man it was intense, here is another story from 2008; i've tripped like 4 times, its always a great experience:

Holy sh*t man last night was INTENSE . I finally came down @ 6AM! I've never gotten stoned on LSD till last night and jeez a bowl of kush out of my Illadelph, all I can say was the peak of the trip, and it was sheer confusion, with rambling epiphanies and random nonsense thrown in, but in a good way. My brain felt like it was just running on autopilot (3 trillion thoughts flying at me) and my body was just following its commands (I can honestly say I can TRULY feel the connection b/w my mind and body now, I felt HOW MUCH ENERGY it takes for the mind and body to complete one single action, like getting up from a seated position, its crazy..)
*Also my visual field during this time was completely shaped of diamond textures that pulsed, like I was looking through a kaliedescope, but at the same time I felt like I was in a cartoon the way everything was shaped (it was some trippy sh*t haha).
*The stucco texture on my ceiling continues to move like raindrops in all different directions
*I also saw fractals upon EVERYTHING, especially when I looked at my laptop screen, then would look away they became superimposed upon everything (I couldn't draw them if I wanted to, they were wayy too complex, but absolutely beautiful.
*Acid headspace is weird, for instance my field of depth was just amazing, I felt like I was standing in different dimensions, but was completely aware that I was not (I just can't explain it but I want to so bad). When I would lie down on the sofa I felt like I was just floating on a magic carpet in thin air, then tiny rainbows would appear scattered over my visual field. I loved the body high as well, complete unlimited energy!
*I also saw the different dimensions when I looked into the mirror, but didn't look long enough to see anything crazy, if there ever would've been.
*I could've kissed the sky if I wanted to, damn nature and lights are just absolutely BEAUTIFUL. Rainbow halos around everything!
*TRAILS, TRAILS, TRAILS!
*My TV is a work of art, Samsung are very talented people..
*You know how trees are green? Well I was on my balcony looking @ this tree in my parking lot and it would turn from green and fade into this really bright white color, and would bloom these GIANT red roses all around it, and the roses would spin, twist, and contort; they would then disappear, and the tree would fade back into green again, and it just repeated over and over again.
*The sky had stars shooting all across it, and it was like a giant multicolored grid was superimposed on it; it was absolutely amazing; I wish I could draw it, but the closest thing I could relate it to visually were paintings by Alex Grey, like this one

[pic - click to view]

*I tried to explain to my friends (who were with me) what I was feeling at the time, but there was just no adjective to describe my state of mind during last night, the only phrase I could come up with was "fu*k it". But thats not in a conceited tone or anything, just along the meaning of "fu*k it! Why CAN'T you just do the things that make sense to you and make you happy?"--of course these are sober thoughts for everyone, but in my state of mind they meant MORE than that. Also I kept questioning alot of things last night, especially stupidity within our economy and government and all I could do was say "whatever, none of that makes any sense at all." That was a logical explanation for everything last night haha. I just felt like I was in a complete void of Elysium

Man I just feel like I could write forever but I feel like I've been completely reset for the past couple of hours, and my back feels like someone just punched it like a punching bag, no matter how I position myself I still can't get comfortable, but maybe this bowl will help..

**Oh and listen to this, one of my homegirls Amanda randomly sees this number 2:12 everywhere right? It could be during random times of the day or night, or in a class thats in a building number 212, with the room number being 212, or she may have 212 songs on her playlist right? Well last night I was helping another friend Marissa move into her new apartment, and her number is 2222. Well if you take the middle number and divide them 2/2, you get 1, and it ends up being 212 that she's ACTUALLY staying in when you think about it..complete synchronicity maybe?

Last edited by Vincent_Chase; 05-16-2011 at 02:13 PM..
 7 years ago '09        #54
AI34Life 
space
space
$3,454 | Props total: 0 0
 LightsOut said:

no hendrix or beatles?
this....
 7 years ago '06        #55
"SS" 28 heat pts28
space
space
$10,241 | Props total: 4831 4831
this is gonna sound like a dumb a.ss question but im dead a.ss serious but im a bi*ch when it comes to doin drugs (i dont even smoke weed) so is it anyway to control the dose where it would only last like maybe an hour or so cause i wouldnt wanna be fu*ked up too long off that sh*t but it seems cool as hell tho also i would actually prefer to trip on shrooms since they are natural (i think)
 7 years ago '04        #56
liveson777 5 heat pts
space
space
$3,536 | Props total: 322 322
 "SS" said:
this is gonna sound like a dumb a.ss question but im dead a.ss serious but im a bi*ch when it comes to doin drugs (i dont even smoke weed) so is it anyway to control the dose where it would only last like maybe an hour or so cause i wouldnt wanna be fu*ked up too long off that sh*t but it seems cool as hell tho also i would actually prefer to trip on shrooms since they are natural (i think)
I used to do a lot of acid...I heard shrooms are milder and don't last as long.....but either way ur poisoning ur body for a trip....also heard sum of the shrooms goin round will k!ll u....so just be educated
 05-17-2011, 01:24 PM         #57
raspliffarian 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 "SS" said:
(i dont even smoke weed) so is it anyway to control the dose where it would only last like maybe an hour or so cause i wouldnt wanna be fu*ked up too long off that sh*t but it seems cool as hell tho also
weed is synergistic with basically every drug... hard to believe someone would take psychedelics without at least trying weed first

when used with the proper respect, weed has the same entheogenic properties as psilocybin or lsd

i'd recommend at least smoking weed before trying a more mind bending psychedelic...

but if you must take something... (and can actually get a hold of some) try shrooms, much shorter (although lingering effects until you go to sleep) and less intense than acid

is there a way to have a one hour trip? if you take a small amount, it's pointless... it won't wear off quick so much as you'll have never actually gone anywhere worthwhile

read up on how to prepare yourself for a trip and make sure you have a proper set and setting, then take at least 2 grams of shrooms... preferably alone as well as on a relatively empty stomach and definitely when you're in a good mood

i wouldn't worry so much about poisoning your body as much as coming to grips with the decimation of your ego... our stomachs are designed to break down just about anything, however some people are perhaps not quite ready to lose their egos
 7 years ago '10        #58
Alphaomega 1 heat pts
space
space
$363 | Props total: 17 17
beatles, hendrix, and jeff bridges are all missing from the list.
 7 years ago '06        #59
"SS" 28 heat pts28
space
space
$10,241 | Props total: 4831 4831
 raspliffarian said:
weed is synergistic with basically every drug... hard to believe someone would take psychedelics without at least trying weed first

when used with the proper respect, weed has the same entheogenic properties as psilocybin or lsd

i'd recommend at least smoking weed before trying a more mind bending psychedelic...

but if you must take something... (and can actually get a hold of some) try shrooms, much shorter (although lingering effects until you go to sleep) and less intense than acid

is there a way to have a one hour trip? if you take a small amount, it's pointless... it won't wear off quick so much as you'll have never actually gone anywhere worthwhile

read up on how to prepare yourself for a trip and make sure you have a proper set and setting, then take at least 2 grams of shrooms... preferably alone as well as on a relatively empty stomach and definitely when you're in a good mood

i wouldn't worry so much about poisoning your body as much as coming to grips with the decimation of your ego... our stomachs are designed to break down just about anything, however some people are perhaps not quite ready to lose their egos

i used to smoke in my teen years from time to time never was a weed head or no sh*t like that tho. sh*t now im almost 30 and i always been more of a drinker. used to get fu*ked up everyday but now only a few times a month. but as far as a trip i dont really have any insecurities that im aware of but if i do then maybe being exposed to them will help me get rid of them. but really the sh*t just sounds fun tho. but i dont wanna do too much just in case the trip is bad and im stuck there for a few hours
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Michael Blackson comes for Kevin Hart, t.i. Comments
151 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Here is what Disney now owns.
75 comments
19 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
36 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
153 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
50 Cent screenshots Holyfathersteve’s thread
225 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 13 - Bannon looks like a DISHEVELED DRUNK that wondered on stage
18 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Black thought freestyles on funk flex | #freestyle087
114 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside 2 Arrest Made in The Murder of Rapper Chinx
102 comments
19 hours ago