Steph Kegels
68 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
28 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
102 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
236 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 05-15-2011, 09:43 PM         #61
iThink 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 BasedSkins said:
Thats fu*king dead we had some good years sprinkled in and we were pretty good up until 93-94. We had more so-so seasons than terrible seasons up until the 4-12 seasons 2 years ago before that back to back .500 or better seasons.

As a whole it aint great but fu*k that we ain't been the worst. Im not even mad I aint even mad im just not bout to let you f*ggots attack a great franchise because our owner was on some madden 01 sh*t when he got the team.

so you can hold em tampa f*ggot
but he still on that madden 01 sh*t

you stay losing
 7 years ago '05        #62
BoSox84 
space
space
$21,183 | Props total: 26 26
 BasedSkins said:
Thats fu*king dead we had some good years sprinkled in and we were pretty good up until 93-94. We had more so-so seasons than terrible seasons up until the 4-12 seasons 2 years ago before that back to back .500 or better seasons.

As a whole it aint great but fu*k that we ain't been the worst. Im not even mad I aint even mad im just not bout to let you f*ggots attack a great franchise because our owner was on some madden 01 sh*t when he got the team.

so you can hold em tampa f*ggot

holla @ me when you get an NFL team playa

enjoy your afl
My NFL team is the Cowboys queer
 05-15-2011, 09:47 PM         #63
@RG3 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 iThink said:
but he still on that madden 01 sh*t

you stay losing
your ignorance is showing...
 05-15-2011, 09:50 PM         #64
iThink 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Lowkey18 said:
your ignorance is showing...
no it's not, you're acting like the fat albert deal was a decade ago

he might be on his way out of it, but not before he self-destructed y'all for another few

come on, be real
 05-15-2011, 09:51 PM         #65
iThink 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
doesn't surprise me that the dude who worships lil b is the repeat "f*ggot" offender

smh @ lifting up your own skirt. go discuss bad music because your football knowledge is nil
 05-15-2011, 09:51 PM         #66
@RG3 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 iThink said:
no it's not, you're acting like the fat albert deal was a decade ago

he might be on his way out of it, but not before he self-destructed y'all for another few

come on, be real
all im going to say is research what moves the FO were talking about has made before you walk in here spouting off @ the mouth and looking like a idiot..
 05-15-2011, 09:52 PM         #67
iThink 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
you also can't read

the skins SUCK a.ss

NOW I'M TALKING sh*t

and there ain't sh*t you can do about it tough guy, this is the internet
 05-15-2011, 09:53 PM         #68
iThink 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Lowkey18 said:
all im going to say is research what moves the FO were talking about has made before you walk in here spouting off @ the mouth and looking like a idiot..
yeah, one year, the mcnabb debacle and all of a sudden they're geniuses
 7 years ago '06        #69
hooligun 12 heat pts12
space
space
$20,301 | Props total: 538 538
fu*k were the skins doing giving a 32 year old sanders a 7 year deal worth 56 million??
 7 years ago '08        #70
GhostNinja 47 heat pts47
space
space
$3,943 | Props total: 0 0

[pic - click to view]

7 years ago '05        #71
BoSox84 
space
space
 hooligun said:
fu*k were the skins doing giving a 32 year old sanders a 7 year deal worth 56 million??
Two words. Three syllables. Dan. Snyder.
 05-15-2011, 09:56 PM         #72
iThink 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 hooligun said:
oh no, none of that is up for discussion AT ALL per lowkey and basedskins because they just signed a 34 year old donovan mcnabb to a 5 year $78 million dollar extension

all hail bruce allen
 05-15-2011, 09:56 PM         #73
@RG3 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 iThink said:
yeah, one year, the mcnabb debacle and all of a sudden they're geniuses
didn't know we signed him as a FA.... but fine you pulled 1.. and even that can't be called a fail yet because we dont know what we will get in return for him.. but hey watever you can use to make your argument seem less stupid..
 05-15-2011, 09:57 PM         #74
@RG3 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 iThink said:
oh no, none of that is up for discussion AT ALL per lowkey and basedskins because they just signed a 34 year old donovan mcnabb to a 5 year $78 million dollar extension

all hail bruce allen
do research because we can cut him b4 the season starts and only be on the hook for 3.85mill.. god you need to really become best friends with google..
 05-15-2011, 09:58 PM         #75
iThink 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 BasedSkins said:
You wont say that to my face f*ggot

[pic - click to view]

because we don't know each other, this is the internet and you have no face
 7 years ago '05        #76
BoSox84 
space
space
*you're
 05-15-2011, 10:00 PM         #77
iThink 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Lowkey18 said:
didn't know we signed him as a FA.... but fine you pulled 1.. and even that can't be called a fail yet because we dont know what we will get in return for him.. but hey watever you can use to make your argument seem less stupid..
 Lowkey18 said:
do research because we can cut him b4 the season starts and only be on the hook for 3.85mill.. god you need to really become best friends with google..
you're acting like any of that has happened

come on, you and basedskins go right ahead and stay mad. your team is a mess and has been for a long time but you'd rather lick the soles of their feet and praise every move then come argue on the net with anyone who doesn't agree than just accept it

i'm done
 05-15-2011, 10:00 PM         #78
iThink 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 BoSox84 said:
*you're
 05-15-2011, 10:03 PM         #79
@RG3 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 iThink said:
you're acting like any of that has happened

come on, you and basedskins go right ahead and stay mad. your team is a mess and has been for a long time but you'd rather lick the soles of their feet and praise every move then come argue on the net with anyone who doesn't agree than just accept it

i'm done
im pointing out how far you are off with the sh*t your stating.. your argument has so many incorrect details. But believe what you want so you can feel better.. no one is really mad.. the redskins suck for the better part of 2 decades yes.. but now we have a FO.. now we have a owner who is allowing the football heads to work.. BUT if you want to still pop in and make a few of them danny jokes go ahead.. but do know.. they are incorrect.
 05-15-2011, 10:09 PM         #80
iThink 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Lowkey18 said:
im pointing out how far you are off with the sh*t your stating.. your argument has so many incorrect details. But believe what you want so you can feel better.. no one is really mad.. the redskins suck for the better part of 2 decades yes.. but now we have a FO.. now we have a owner who is allowing the football heads to work.. BUT if you want to still pop in and make a few of them danny jokes go ahead.. but do know.. they are incorrect.
i. posted. numbers.

go read first as*hole

BasedSkins said:
you a bi*ch a.ss n*gga thats why im arguing with you

the other guys were being constructive but you acting like a bi*ch and saying things that aren't true so i came at you.

stop being a f*ggot
ooh i'm scared lol
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - China is raising the next generation of African elites by tra..
59 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
joie chavis
36 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
89 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Roseanne Revival Gets Premiere Date on ABC — Watch Season 10 Teaser
61 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Ashamed Of Pixel Sales, Google Begins Hiding Pixel Launcher Install Count In P..
10 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
194 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
94 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Dad challenges daughter’s boyfriend to video game grudge match, gets ..
18 comments
2 days ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy