Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
113 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Stoner slut Nani -- would fu-k 4 weed
66 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL NFL Network suspends Marshall Faulk, Heath Evans, Ike Taylor due to sexual..
290 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '08        #101
stlcardinals19 32 heat pts32
space
space
$19,056 | Props total: 4800 4800
 StillFree28 said:
I can't tell who's trolling and who isn't anymore
 05-17-2011, 02:08 AM         #102
SwiftPlay 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
What people don't realize is that sh*t doesn't stop here. These gay's are plotting hard. They working hard to keep Christians and other religious groups from forcing their sh*t on others, but gays want the homos3xual lifestyle tattooed on every persons forehead.

I don't hate gay's but, this bullsh*t is whack.
 7 years ago '04        #103
ruff 6 heat pts
space
space
$26,644 | Props total: 2650 2650
Being a f*g in ME3 should be a REQUIREMENT after reading this thread

05-17-2011, 03:42 AM         #104
graydome 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 SwiftPlay said:
What people don't realize is that sh*t doesn't stop here. These gay's are plotting hard. They working hard to keep Christians and other religious groups from forcing their sh*t on others, but gays want the homos3xual lifestyle tattooed on every persons forehead.

I don't hate gay's but, this bullsh*t is whack.
how old are you... 10? that has to be one of the dumbest rambling posts I've seen. Unless you've been to prison I've never seen homos3xual lifestyle forced on anyone.
 7 years ago '04        #105
TheMagicMan|M 2 heat pts
space
space
$13,619 | Props total: 4 4
 Like Kobe said:
the gay revolution? are they preparing a takeover?
People coming out in droves admitting that they're gay, in sports, in news, in television and music. It's a revolution cause the few cats on here that are terrified and/or trolling for responses are bout to hear the truth about some of their friends and family members and they wont know how to handle it .

The days of people openly hating and discriminating gay people is about to be over. I just dont give a fu*k, leaves more women for the rest of us

Last edited by TheMagicMan; 05-17-2011 at 04:50 AM..
 7 years ago '10        #106
raptor 
space
space
$226 | Props total: 0 0
lol

buncha little kids all upset.

what happens if a dude takes a crack at you in real life? pop the disc out?

i support this kinda thing. i'm not gay and i'd can't imagine a situation where i'd use a gay option in a game, but i'm down with a better in-game representation of the human experience, and i'm down with people being able to play a game how they want.

i remember not that long ago people were applauding rockstar for having a black man as the main character in san andreas, and before that lara croft as a strong female character in tomb raider. so yeah, don't really see a problem with the option (wasn't an option to be black or female in SA or TR) of having a gay character.
 7 years ago '04        #107
Cap Peeler 7 heat pts
space
space
$12,859 | Props total: 0 0
I don't care for what someones s3xual orientation might be but I'm getting tired of society and the media shoving this gay stuff down our throats. I was like. when I saw that anti gay nba commercial and now I'm like with this sh*t. fu*k that man.
 05-17-2011, 10:29 AM         #108
lightysilo18 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Cap Peeler said:
I don't care for what someones s3xual orientation might be but I'm getting tired of society and the media shoving this gay stuff down our throats. I was like. when I saw that anti gay nba commercial and now I'm like with this sh*t. fu*k that man.
Co-Fu*kin Sign
 7 years ago '05        #109
Bea5T 137 heat pts137
space
space
$20,515 | Props total: 206 206
 ruff said:
Being a f*g in ME3 should be a REQUIREMENT after reading this thread

7 years ago '04        #110
MosDefinition 19 heat pts19
space
space
$25,074 | Props total: 4421 4421
 TheMagicMan said:
People coming out in droves admitting that they're gay, in sports, in news, in television and music. It's a revolution cause the few cats on here that are terrified and/or trolling for responses are bout to hear the truth about some of their friends and family members and they wont know how to handle it .

The days of people openly hating and discriminating gay people is about to be over. I just dont give a fu*k, leaves more women for the rest of us
exactly
 7 years ago '05        #111
Bea5T 137 heat pts137
space
space
$20,515 | Props total: 206 206
 SwiftPlay said:
These gay's are plotting hard. They working hard to keep Christians and other religious groups from forcing their sh*t on others,
Thank God
 7 years ago '04        #112
Magnificent Phoenix|m 13 heat pts13
space
space
$7,120 | Props total: 229 229
 bea5t said:

It's always the most outspoken gay haters that secretly love taking it up the a.ss
^this
 7 years ago '08        #113
el bundy 27 heat pts27
space
space
$6,523 | Props total: 112 112
 Cap Peeler said:
 7 years ago '07        #114
jhj26 51 heat pts51
space
space
$15,676 | Props total: 1337 1337

[video - click to view]

7 years ago '07        #115
jhj26 51 heat pts51
space
space
$15,676 | Props total: 1337 1337

[video - click to view]

7 years ago '08        #116
Imagin3 3 heat pts
space
space
$9,114 | Props total: 2645 2645
i mean you dont gotta choose the option so w.e
as long as there aint some mandatory f*ggot scene
or some blatantly homo character
cuz id get that n*gga k!lled, easy
 7 years ago '08        #117
Imagin3 3 heat pts
space
space
$9,114 | Props total: 2645 2645
 graydome said:
how old are you... 10? that has to be one of the dumbest rambling posts I've seen. Unless you've been to prison I've never seen homos3xual lifestyle forced on anyone.
i think hes talking more about the sissyfication of society.
discrimination on someone based on the s3xual orientation is wrong, no doubt so lobbying for rights and sh*t is whats up, i applaud that sh*t.
but lets be real, homos3xuality is ABNORMAL and wrong.
no matter if you look at it religiously or evolutionary.
its a defect.
but theyre still people.
 7 years ago '04        #118
TheMagicMan|M 2 heat pts
space
space
 MumblesDaHumble said:
Whatever the sh*tmerican media spits out you watch and start to blindly follow. Gayness is wrong buddy boy. Don't try to get around that.
Media got nothing to do with it, you sound like old white folks from the 50's and 60's worried about black people going to school with their kids and infecting their childrens minds and spreading their negro germs through the water fountains .

The fu*k do I care if somebody is gay? Is it morally wrong to me? Yeah, but so is smoking weed and drinking alcohol and 95% of people on here would say I'm wrong to think that...

I stopped judging people based on their beliefs a long time ago. People believe in some fu*ked up sh*t and are still generally decent people . It's this political correctness that has k!lled movies and games, the more choice and options in games the better. It's your choice whether to be gay or not, seems like you scared you might slip up
 7 years ago '04        #119
TheMagicMan|M 2 heat pts
space
space
 Imagin3 said:
i think hes talking more about the sissyfication of society.
discrimination on someone based on the s3xual orientation is wrong, no doubt so lobbying for rights and sh*t is whats up, i applaud that sh*t.
but lets be real, homos3xuality is ABNORMAL and wrong.
no matter if you look at it religiously or evolutionary.
its a defect.
but theyre still people.
And part of the sissyfication of society is men caring what other men believe in and think.

Too many little boys in here who are obviously being raised by their mothers...caring what the next man chooses to do with his life is a female trait. All these dudes are more concerned about what someone else might choose to do with a game then they are about their own choices in the game. Real men don't give a fu*k if you wanna kiss dudes in a video game that sh*t doesn't effect me in the slightest.
 7 years ago '04        #120
Scoop 9 heat pts
space
space
$3,045 | Props total: 97 97
a lot of brainwashed homophobes here. need to realize the world is bigger than the little box they told you about in church.

thinking gay sh*t like AN OPTION IN A VIDEO GAME is so terrible is the same as people thinking black rights is still a bad idea and MLK's words were wrong and destructive.

aint no one trying to buttfu*k you. stop being stupid and wake the fu*k up.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
86 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA IT OFFICIAL: Lamelo & LiAngelo Ball Have Gone Pro, Sign 1 Year Deal With L..
257 comments
21 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
306 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside PUBG XBOX ONE Official Thread
99 comments
21 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
29 comments
2 days ago