82 Ending or Cancelled TV Shows for the 2010-11 TV Season

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
149 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
84 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
94 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
142 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '04        #61
WhoThaFuk 2 heat pts
space
space
$2,907 | Props total: 575 575
I've watched none of these show. T.V. doesn't do anything for me anymore
 7 years ago '05        #62
LVuittonDon4EVA 8 heat pts
space
space
$4,609 | Props total: 439 439
 LankanLatino said:
good they took out V...i never watched it but just hated it because it got to stay around instead of FlashForward...show was just beginning to get dope and it got the axe
HELL YES!!

Flash Forward was hands down the best show on TV at the time and am still shocked they cancelled such an amazing show for some of these other shows (including V) who they later cancel anyways

I agree with the T/S, I'm beginning to not care too much about TV. Why get invested into a show when they pull the plug on them so quickly and A LOT of the time never truly wrap up the loose ends for the fans..
 7 years ago '05        #63
Black Moses 
space
space
$1,541 | Props total: 408 408
my god does any network take more L's than NBC...they've got no clue over there at 30 rock.
 05-15-2011, 05:56 PM         #64
dluscious 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
That's a huge list.. there are sooo many tv show right now... I probably won't even notice...
 7 years ago '05        #65
Mannish-Yay 2 heat pts
space
space
$2,193 | Props total: 2474 2474
So basically anything that wasnt a reality show got cancelled...I hate reality TV. Everything seems to be a filler til DWTS,AI,Survivor,Apprentice etc come back on. They need a dedicated reality TV channel like NBCreality, CBSreality or something like that.
 7 years ago '10        #66
purpleaxxe 114 heat pts114
space
space
$1,256 | Props total: 74 74
sh*t! V had just started to get good. Ugh! Oh, and Entourage had fallen off. Didn't even bother watching it last season.
 7 years ago '04        #67
tazbk 1 heat pts
space
space
$7,685 | Props total: 17 17
NBC had the worst season ever, I swear all of their new shows got cancelled.

Chase, Law & Order: LA (got cancelled twice basically), Undercovers, The Cape, The Event, etc, etc.

CBS stay running ish.

I liked Dark Blue, Lie to Me and Chicago Code. Oh well
 7 years ago '04        #68
tazbk 1 heat pts
space
space
$7,685 | Props total: 17 17
Also, someone said it best: Networks aren't going to have the patience with any shows any more. It is like hip-hop in the music game, if you don't do big numbers out of the gate then you can forget about it. Shows are not allowed to build their audience anymore. Cable networks are typically a little more patience than the Big 4 but even they are starting to pull the plug quick on some shows.

Reality TV will run ish until backlash from viewers come. Until we prove to them with the numbers that reality isnt what we want, they will continue to dominate.
 7 years ago '04        #69
NBA Brawler 112 heat pts112
space
space
$17,565 | Props total: 2421 2421
I liked The Event but idk how they would continue that story. The producers probably knew from that long hiatus it had that the show would be cancelled so I'm sure everything will wrap up nicely on the finale.

I'm a hug fan of the Law & Order series but L&O:LA is nowhere near the original, SVU, or even Criminal Intent (which is underrated to me). I knew that it was gonna end up being cancelled cuz their hiatus was extra long. That's the 2nd L&O show to get axed after one season (Trial By Jury being the 1st). They should've just kept the original on for another season to close it out right.

Last edited by NBA Brawler; 05-15-2011 at 07:05 PM..
 05-15-2011, 07:41 PM         #70
omega_red536 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 tdub-zr0 said:
So I guess this means Chuck is getting a 5th season.

[pic - click to view]

this.... cuz it just got good again KEEPCHUCK ON now if we could only get them to bring back heroes shoulda never made the cape should just supported heroes
 7 years ago '06        #71
StreetZ17 13 heat pts13
space
space
$6,784 | Props total: 469 469
Watch BET pick up TBS Tyler Perry's contract just to air his bullsh*t right behind or before The Game.
 7 years ago '07        #72
MOTTAFOOKAH 4 heat pts
space
space
$11,326 | Props total: 1111 1111
Good this show fu*king sucked anyways
 05-15-2011, 08:34 PM         #73
billieskeet 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
8 show i regularly watch gone, honestly when it comes to tv I'm just gonna be watching sports. I hate getting into a show then it getting canceled, it makes me wish I never watched it in the first place cause of that.
 05-15-2011, 08:43 PM         #74
Black Samurai 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 StreetZ17 said:
Watch BET pick up TBS Tyler Perry's contract just to air his bullsh*t right behind or before The Game.
hell they might just renew the series altogether. the show didn't revolve around any kids, so it can go on forever, unfortunately. Or TVone will pick it up and air it right after Lincoln Heights, just before Good Times.
 05-15-2011, 08:44 PM         #75
billieskeet 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Black Samurai said:
hell they might just renew the series altogether. the show didn't revolve around any kids, so it can go on forever, unfortunately. Or TVone will pick it up and air it right after Lincoln Heights, just before Good Times.
Lincoln Heights was another solid show that got canceled and replaced by another crap tv show.
 7 years ago '05        #76
GROUCHCARTEL 97 heat pts97
space
space
$4,294 | Props total: 5 5
Man outsourced was such a good show...Entourage better finish strong...So glad that that House Of Payne bullsh*t is off the air...
 7 years ago '08        #77
jtdatruth 4 heat pts
space
space
$2,608 | Props total: 1024 1024
As long as House NEVER gets cancelled, I'm good.
 05-15-2011, 09:39 PM         #78
Rendition 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
No Breakout Kings?
 05-15-2011, 09:52 PM         #79
LaRy BLanco 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DJ EM Double said:
at this point it is almost not even worth it to watch any tv shows until it makes it past the second season. Every time you fall in love with a new show it gets canned
real talk right here

Outsourced and No Ordinary Family was my shyt
 05-15-2011, 09:53 PM         #80
LaRy BLanco 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 jtdatruth said:
As long as House NEVER gets cancelled, I'm good.

House MD>>>>>>> ur favorite show
Home      

most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
152 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
89 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Floor Kids (Game looks dope)
20 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
Dec 12 - US 'Living Off 1950s Infrastructure,' Must Spend $2 Trillion to Moder..
78 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Snippets of American Dream-Cole ft. Kendrick
46 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA LONZO BALL FULL HIGHLIGHTS DEBUT GAME IN NY GOES OFF FROM 3 POINT LAND :mj..
50 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
71 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Who's jumping on this Tron(Trx) Spaceship??
96 comments
2 days ago
@misc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy