May 14 - MAY 21st will be Judgement Day? NYC MTA worker taking it very serious.

most viewed right now
Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
68 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Damn!! Is all I can say
47 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Was there ever a bigger weed carrier than SliffStar
38 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside trust a big butt and smile
11 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '09        #121
MS KRISSI lpe33 30 heat pts30
space
space
space
$12,020 | Props total: 7803 7803
Well, I just want to know:

If people truly believe this then, on the 21st why not just withdraw your money and hand it out, don't go to work etc.
That is if you are such a cold hard "Christian" and "Believer" like you say you are.

This "Jesus" of the Bible has been deceased (if he existed) over 2,000+ years and he is coming back? So, you telling me he was dead for 3 days, rose from the dead, went to heaven or whatever and now coming back after 2,000+ years of being away?

Talk about magic. People just don't think critically anymore.
 7 years ago '04        #122
Young_City414 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,367 | Props total: 16 16
if im not mistaken, the bible says the 2nd coming of christ will happen before judgement day soooo....... i guess we'll be seeing jesus this week? i bet TMZ spots him first
 05-16-2011, 11:29 PM         #123
chibulls145 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Ms_Krizzi_86 said:
Well, I just want to know:

If people truly believe this then, on the 21st why not just withdraw your money and hand it out, don't go to work etc.
That is if you are such a cold hard "Christian" and "Believer" like you say you are.

This "Jesus" of the Bible has been deceased (if he existed) over 2,000+ years and he is coming back? So, you telling me he was dead for 3 days, rose from the dead, went to heaven or whatever and now coming back after 2,000+ years of being away?

Talk about magic. People just don't think critically anymore.
Not sure if I am reading what you said correctly, but Christians do not believe this is true, so that is why we would not give all our money out on the 21st.
 7 years ago '07        #124
erick derelict 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,091 | Props total: 109 109
 VigilanteSeason said:
Am I the only 1 hoping this will happen ?

hellz na bruh... i'm praying to the heavens that this sh*t is true. for real can something please just end this fu*king sh*tty world already. Theres too many reasons- hip hop has reached levels of wackness that were never even imagined, and with hip hop being the only music worth bumping - music is finished... and that was my primary reason to live... bi*ches lost all thier appeal, pus*y stock dropped so low that s3x is wack now- and there goes my 2nd motivation...racism, materialism, and vanity are prevalent attitudes across the wolrds cultures - so there goes any motivation to travel and "see the world" fu*k the world...wars non stop - food supply is all contaminated and filled with preservatives and injected with sh*t.. you either gotta grow food urself or pay ungodly prices for small uncontaminated morsels - so there goes the motivation to fullfill the most primal urge - EATING.... getting rich isnt even what it used to be it seems like the richest muhfukaz are in no way happier - and the pus*y stock is so low that flaunting ur riches for bi*ches is over... having kids is wack - they turnin out crazy and making sh*t worse if u dont have 80 hours a week to combat all the sources out there to influence them better than u (tv, movies , internet, etc...) so , no bi*ches, no kids? there goes the family structure.....being rich is overrated- being poor and happy is dissatisfying so fu*k that... and on top of it all we work all week just to survive and perpetuate the riches of those who strive to keep us down so they can hold on to a sense of superiority (which even they know is futile)... so whats left? the internet? a web of lies deciept and misinfo... technology? nope thats making us dumber and more disenchanted with life - not to mention making the human obsolete altogether.

It's time to be done with this stupid mess of a world....I truly hope to everything in the universe thats sacred , that I will either not wake up or wake up on a completely different plane of reality on any day past 05/21/2011... :agreement6:

and to those who have a b-day on 5/21 - if it ends that will be the greatest gift you could get - and im a lil bit jealous of u.

Last edited by erick derelict; 05-17-2011 at 09:34 AM..
 7 years ago '04        #125
matelyan 21 heat pts21
space
space
$9,873 | Props total: 1909 1909
More scare tactics from mere humans.

God is great and doesn't need to bully people into believing him. Nor does he need to put on a spectacle and gross display of his power, like ending the world, in order to show his greatness.

God is love. These people making these predictions have nothing to do with that. For their tool of choice in life is fear. When all you really need is love.
 7 years ago '04        #126
jdakidd44 
space
space
space
$857 | Props total: 0 0
Judgement day is serious
 7 years ago '10        #127
Heredia24d 4 heat pts
space
space
$935 | Props total: 471 471

[pic - click to view]

Who's this n*gga think he is?
 7 years ago '05        #128
matt8301 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$236 | Props total: 0 0
it is going to happen when it happens, and can't nobody predict it or stop it from happening for that matter!!
 05-20-2011, 02:43 AM         #129
Michael_Moore 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
something could happen on Saturday but it's certainly not going to be Judgement Day..several things need to transpire before that day comes,the Anti-Christ hasn't even revealed himself yet...anyone telling you otherwise is a false prophet & a fake Christian or is misinformed and hasn't properly studied the scriptures...

Matthew 24:36“No one knows about that day or hour, not even the angels in heaven, nor the Son, but only the Father
and the fu*ked up part is that,after nothing happens this weekend,we're gonna have these clown a.ss Athiests acting high & mighty with their arrogance saying Christians don't know what they're talking about & have been proven wrong yet again....this Harold Camping clown doesn't speak for true Christians...I'm putting that out there right now.

Last edited by Michael_Moore; 05-20-2011 at 02:46 AM..
 05-20-2011, 02:56 AM         #130
Michael_Moore 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Originally Posted by Gerald21pa

"Knowing this first, that there shall come in the last days scoffers, walking after their own lusts, And saying, Where is the promise of his coming? for since the fathers fell asleep, all things continue as [they were] from the beginning of the creation." 2 Peter 3:3-4

the world is going to end, but man doesnt know Jesus told us.........

"However, no one knows the day or hour when these things will happen, not even the angels in heaven or the Son himself. Only the Father knows."
Matthew 24:36

So for this man to say "I know when the world will end" he's basically saying he's God.

I wouldn't believe in this people besides your suppose to live holy every day of the week so if people knew which they dont they still wouldnt get in being on how they lived in God's temple body.

Just saying

Gerald21pa said:
How is it that i give you the truth and yet you'll believe in your own understand
Jesus even said himself

"Beware of false prophets who come disguised as harmless sheep but are really vicious wolves."Matthew 7:15

Do you understand this is the devil's work, he wants christian believers even
non believers to fall for stuff like this just so they can be failed and be angry at God or
worst not believing he exist,

People this is the antichrist waaaaaake uuuup!!!!
:agreement6:
 7 years ago '10        #131
StillScrappy 6 heat pts
space
space
$1,942 | Props total: 92 92

[pic - click to view]

05-20-2011, 03:27 AM         #132
Michael_Moore 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 chibulls145 said:
Not sure if I am reading what you said correctly, but Christians do not believe this is true, so that is why we would not give all our money out on the 21st.
 7 years ago '05        #133
Chuck_Remixed 255 heat pts255
space
space
$17,134 | Props total: 3658 3658
What is this crap. Why would anyone with half a brain believe this guy. To top it off, he's a follower of a guy of failed trying the same thing. People, stop being so damn gullible. I'll be on L.A Noire or outside some where enjoying life while i have mine until the man up stairs decides its time for me to go. You'll actually be sitting around waiting for it all to end on this man's word?.
 7 years ago '06        #134
lmnop 122 heat pts122
space
space
space
$20,854 | Props total: 944 944
what a waste of money. he's going to regret that sh*t down the line
 7 years ago '10        #135
ecomog 98 heat pts98
space
space
$3,206 | Props total: 395 395
 Michael_Moore said:
something could happen on Saturday but it's certainly not going to be Judgement Day..several things need to transpire before that day comes,the Anti-Christ hasn't even revealed himself yet...anyone telling you otherwise is a false prophet & a fake Christian or is misinformed and hasn't properly studied the scriptures...

and the fu*ked up part is that,after nothing happens this weekend,we're gonna have these clown a.ss Athiests acting high & mighty with their arrogance saying Christians don't know what they're talking about & have been proven wrong yet again....this Harold Camping clown doesn't speak for true Christians...I'm putting that out there right now.

For real man. The Godophobes were already looking for reasons to prove the Christian faith wrong and false at every turn. Now you got this guy yapping all this BS, and they're automatically gonna a.ssociate it with all of us. C'mon son...

Last edited by ecomog; 05-20-2011 at 11:26 AM..
 05-20-2011, 11:35 AM         #136
Giuseppe554 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
im gonna be happily bumping this thread tomorrow
 7 years ago '07        #137
MFKAD 55 heat pts55
space
space
space
$1,181 | Props total: 32 32
he dosent look sure at all though.
 7 years ago '06        #138
bassy 23 heat pts23
space
space
$5,976 | Props total: 163 163
So according to this guy judgement day is going to strike according to your time zones?

What time is it in Australia right now? lol
 7 years ago '04        #139
deziking 81 heat pts81
space
space
$19,583 | Props total: 5286 5286
1 more day mah nigs.
 7 years ago '04        #140
bouncer900 
space
space
$4,015 | Props total: 87 87
 Blood Edge said:
it's already may 21 and nothing happened

according to these dummies, God works on US time
Home         

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
67 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
131 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
109 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
49 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
107 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
190 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
So this nigga YBN Nahmir really a fraud nigga?
76 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Ultimate mugen build(tell me the characters and Ill build you a custom game)
52 comments
1 day ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy