May 14 - MAY 21st will be Judgement Day? NYC MTA worker taking it very serious.

most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
101 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 11 - Government agencies announce plan to sellout the internet
69 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Rappers that have or had AIDS
83 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Response to Joyner Lucas 'I'm Not Racist'
114 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '09        #81
NoHope 7 heat pts
space
space
$6,912 | Props total: 1665 1665
Everyday is judgment day in the hood.
 7 years ago '04        #82
famoussasjohn 17 heat pts17
space
space
$9,705 | Props total: 193 193
 clearm3 said:
PSN will never be back up now
PSN's up :dancingcool: in about 6-8 states in the US.

7 years ago '05        #83
Trizz187 13 heat pts13
space
space
$3,304 | Props total: 105 105
 I AM LEGEND said:
I try not to buy into this or the 2012 sh*t, but It definitely got my attention three months ago when I first heard of it, but then I had heard it was supposed to the the rapture on May 21st and then there was supposed to be about 200 days of anarchy or something like that until the end of the world, and now this guy who follows another guy who was wrong once before says it's a major quake on a global scale? I'm starting to question all of this.

This apparently seems to be biblical so does that mean that if this prediction is wrong Christians will believe God doesn't exist? I thought the Bible said before the end that Jesus would to come back? And I also thought that we would not know when this day was coming, but now we have it down to a day and time? And if that in fact is the case couldn't every sinner just repent at 5pm and get into Heaven? I'm not a Bible expert, so forgive my ignorance.
------------

This prediction is only accepted by a small sect by a man named harold camping.. Official christian churches/denominations ... don't recognize this because the Bible states Jesus said NO MAN knows the hour not even Jesus himself or the angels in heaven' only the father knows and alot of things in revelation hasnt occurd yet for the 21st to be the rapture and acctually the bible never mentions that the rapture will happen before the acctual end of the world
 7 years ago '06        #84
RAZAH CUTS 5835 heat pts5835
space
space
$54,036 | Props total: 18798 18798
ppl are silly, gullable and superstitious as fu*k...
 05-14-2011, 11:09 PM         #85
R3KT915 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I heard a saying on here once from someone on boxden it made a lot of sense to me "the biggest lie thAt Satan told the world was that he doesn't exist"..
 7 years ago '06        #86
julez456 
space
space
$156 | Props total: 0 0
 Nathan Copeland said:
damn i start working on the 26th

Maybe not

[pic - click to view]

7 years ago '06        #87
julez456 
space
space
$156 | Props total: 0 0
 R3KT915 said:
I heard a saying on here once from someone on boxden it made a lot of sense to me "the biggest lie thAt Satan told the world was that he doesn't exist"..
Uh..I believe that quote came from the movie The Usual Suspect
 05-15-2011, 12:11 AM         #88
Haze_Reloaded 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 R3KT915 said:
This right here.
 7 years ago '10        #89
The Pharaoh 4 heat pts
space
space
$747 | Props total: 0 0
 The N said:
I found this AP report from last month, they talk to that old guy shown in the report. Also talk to alot of believers, these people left their work and all that over this, mother crying because her daughters will not get d!cked down

Jesus! Check out the satellite ears on that old man!
 05-15-2011, 02:27 AM         #90
goldstarchoice 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
This is fu*kin stupid.
 05-15-2011, 02:27 AM         #91
chibulls145 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I personally don't believe in these predictions because God says we will not know when the end is, and "it will come like a thief in the night," That's my belief and I'm not saying any other belief is wrong or that you have to listen to mine, but as a believer in Christ I have no idea when the end is and I am fine with that. If this prediction isn't true like I suspect, all of the people in here asking questions about what it says in the Bible and in Christianity should study up and learn something because it is comforting to know God, His forgiveness, and everything he does. No hate, just a suggestion
 05-15-2011, 02:27 AM         #92
goldstarchoice 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 R3KT915 said:
Mutherfu*ker, that is the oldest saying ever. I'm not even gone clown you for hearing that for the first time on boxden. Bible propaganda.
 7 years ago '11        #93
SomeOnesoN 202 heat pts202
space
space
$17,232 | Props total: 1251 1251
Bring it!
 7 years ago '04        #94
SeanP 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,321 | Props total: 288 288
Does this mean I don't have to pay child support next month?
 7 years ago '04        #95
orv 
space
space
$4,288 | Props total: 1655 1655
So they raise the fair and give this n*gga a raise and this is what he does with our 2.25!?
 05-15-2011, 08:09 AM         #96
MAY LAY LOW 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
ill see yall on the 22nd.........
 7 years ago '05        #97
Nyse03 14 heat pts14
space
space
$10,430 | Props total: 2902 2902
Scriptures do say a great earthquake will rock this land and divide it in three...but again no date
 7 years ago '04        #98
Ice Cold 26 heat pts26
space
space
$3,724 | Props total: 325 325
Smart promotion to sell his book.. Write it, spend $140k in promotion, get a milli back! n*ggas in the skreets ain't even flipping it like that!
 7 years ago '09        #99
AI34Life 
space
space
$3,454 | Props total: 0 0
......speechless........(not in a disrespectful way).
 05-15-2011, 09:51 AM         #100
80sbabyent 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
The world just can't end. Especially not in a day, year, or decade. When and if it does, it will likely be an event that will take 1000's of years, if not more, to play out.

Humans life span and earths are so different. The earth took BILLIONS of years to get to the point it is now. Yet every generation of human past, present, and future a.ssumes that out of the BILLIONS of years of earths life, the end will come in their 50-100 year lifespan, that just sounds foolish to me.
Home         

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
44 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
84 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
290 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
68 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Eminem's First Week numbers for every album ranked
46 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
20 comments
1 day ago