May 14 - MAY 21st will be Judgement Day? NYC MTA worker taking it very serious.

most viewed right now
NBA New NBA logo? 👑🔥🔥🔥
26 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
150 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
56 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
58 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '04        #61
FyreBlazer 
space
space
$2,131 | Props total: 30 30
The wild sh*t about this 5/21 prediction is, my dad (who is a big christian) thinks this is foolishness because "no one knows the time nor the place". Me, being the agnostic I am...it's just hilarious.

I wonder if others who believe this "prophecy" have summer plans...
 7 years ago '08        #62
The N 469 heat pts469 OP
space
space
$45,580 | Props total: 17250 17250
 Zaosyn said:
This sh*t is only going on in New York. I learned one thing: New York is FULL of characters. I'm sure if you've spent your life in New York you've seen your fair share of crazy a.ss people. This guy is no different, no one else is biting on this outside of people in or around New York.

It's not real
Did you watched the 2nd video?, that old man this MTA guy following is from Oakland, this entire situation is not just in NYC, they got people from all over following this but clearly this MTA guy taking it to the next level with this 140k move.

Here is the 2nd video focusing on the old man from Oakland who started all of this, he seems 100 percent sure it is happening lol.

[video - click to view]

Last edited by The N; 05-14-2011 at 09:21 PM..
 7 years ago '11        #63
Gerald21pa 15 heat pts15
space
space
$2,348 | Props total: 1040 1040
 I AM LEGEND said:
I try not to buy into this or the 2012 sh*t, but It definitely got my attention three months ago when I first heard of it, but then I had heard it was supposed to the the rapture on May 21st and then there was supposed to be about 200 days of anarchy or something like that until the end of the world, and now this guy who follows another guy who was wrong once before says it's a major quake on a global scale? I'm starting to question all of this.

This apparently seems to be biblical so does that mean that if this prediction is wrong Christians will believe God doesn't exist? I thought the Bible said before the end that Jesus would to come back? And I also thought that we would not know when this day was coming, but now we have it down to a day and time? And if that in fact is the case couldn't every sinner just repent at 5pm and get into Heaven? I'm not a Bible expert, so forgive my ignorance.

"Knowing this first, that there shall come in the last days scoffers, walking after their own lusts, And saying, Where is the promise of his coming? for since the fathers fell asleep, all things continue as [they were] from the beginning of the creation." 2 Peter 3:3-4

the world is going to end, but man doesnt know Jesus told us.........

"However, no one knows the day or hour when these things will happen, not even the angels in heaven or the Son himself. Only the Father knows."
Matthew 24:36

So for this man to say "I know when the world will end" he's basically saying he's God.

I wouldn't believe in this people besides your suppose to live holy every day of the week so if people knew which they dont they still wouldnt get in being on how they lived in God's temple body.

Just saying
 7 years ago '10        #64
anthonyperl 5 heat pts
space
space
$1,122 | Props total: 1 1
wait a second.....how will this guy turn into a prophet if the world is destroyed, he wont be sh*t!!
 05-14-2011, 09:24 PM         #65
Got Cheeve? 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
*smokes more weed*

7 years ago '08        #66
The N 469 heat pts469 OP
space
space
 anthonyperl said:
wait a second.....how will this guy turn into a prophet if the world is destroyed, he wont be sh*t!!
Keep in mind this guy is going to "Rapture" the hell out of Earth before the destruction begins, that's what this is all about they are ready to literally disappear from Earth next saturday
 7 years ago '05        #67
codered910 
space
space
$486 | Props total: 0 0
i wish i had his number..and can call him on the 21st at 6:01p.m...and say "give up"?
 7 years ago '08        #68
The N 469 heat pts469 OP
space
space
 Gerald21pa said:
"Knowing this first, that there shall come in the last days scoffers, walking after their own lusts, And saying, Where is the promise of his coming? for since the fathers fell asleep, all things continue as [they were] from the beginning of the creation." 2 Peter 3:3-4

the world is going to end, but man doesnt know Jesus told us.........

"However, no one knows the day or hour when these things will happen, not even the angels in heaven or the Son himself. Only the Father knows."
Matthew 24:36

So for this man to say "I know when the world will end" he's basically saying he's God.

I wouldn't believe in this people besides your suppose to live holy every day of the week so if people knew which they dont they still wouldnt get in being on how they lived in God's temple body.

Just saying

I don't agree with that, Nostradamus wasn't basically saying he was God when he did his predictions back then, I think this old guy is the same concept but he clearly is doing it via religious ways, this whole bible code sh*t is still the most weird part about this. I am trying to find out if anybody did a review of that book, no luck yet.
 7 years ago '11        #69
Gerald21pa 15 heat pts15
space
space
 The N said:
I don't agree with that, Nostradamus wasn't basically saying he was God when he did his predictions back then, I think this old guy is the same concept but he clearly is doing it via religious ways, this whole bible code sh*t is still the most weird part about this. I am trying to find out if anybody did a review of that book, no luck yet.
How is it that i give you the truth and yet you'll believe in your own understand
Jesus even said himself

"Beware of false prophets who come disguised as harmless sheep but are really vicious wolves."Matthew 7:15

Do you understand this is the devil's work, he wants christian believers even
non believers to fall for stuff like this just so they can be failed and be angry at God or
worst not believing he exist,

People this is the antichrist waaaaaake uuuup!!!!
 05-14-2011, 09:39 PM         #70
Satire 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
No, it can't be. I have a wedding to attend. They're going to have to postpone this. Sorry!
 05-14-2011, 09:41 PM         #71
clearm3 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
PSN will never be back up now
 7 years ago '09        #72
klm1015 10 heat pts10
space
space
$5,689 | Props total: 189 189
Heaven and earth will pass away, but my words will never pass away."No one knows about that day or hour, not even the angels in heaven, nor the Son, but only the Father.
Matthew 24:35-36
 7 years ago '11        #73
Gerald21pa 15 heat pts15
space
space
 klm1015 said:
Heaven and earth will pass away, but my words will never pass away."No one knows about that day or hour, not even the angels in heaven, nor the Son, but only the Father.
With this scripiture given in this thread, the whole "may 21st the world ends" should be closed

point blank period, if they want to believe it let them believe
 7 years ago '10        #74
SmoothTay 23 heat pts23
space
space
$26,616 | Props total: 30598 30598

05-14-2011, 10:08 PM         #75
Baby13Payaso 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
yup case closed.
 7 years ago '05        #76
Nyse03 14 heat pts14
space
space
$10,432 | Props total: 2905 2905
 klm1015 said:
/thread
 7 years ago '08        #77
daffy_1 17 heat pts17
space
space
$1,714 | Props total: 70 70
 klm1015 said:
Someone please print this out and mail it to that guy
 7 years ago '05        #78
Nyse03 14 heat pts14
space
space
$10,432 | Props total: 2905 2905
Matthew 24:44 Therefore be ye also ready: for in such an hour as ye think not the Son of man cometh.
 05-14-2011, 10:15 PM         #79
Rendition 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
How many rappers will title their mixtape the rapture and release it on this date
 05-14-2011, 10:15 PM         #80
proof1984 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Funny I seen this sh*t on a train and thought it was movie or something...bs
Home         

most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
82 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
89 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
81 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Dad challenges daughter’s boyfriend to video game grudge match, gets ..
18 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
87 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - China is raising the next generation of African elites by tra..
41 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Dragon Ball FighterZ Jump Festa 2018 Trailer
39 comments
20 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
215 comments
2 days ago