May 14 - MAY 21st will be Judgement Day? NYC MTA worker taking it very serious.

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
149 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
94 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
79 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
135 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '10        #301
Nautilus O 18 heat pts18
space
space
$15,168 | Props total: 8202 8202
 TanstA! said:
pretty much...... if anybody really belives the Bible is the word of "God"..... Religion has to be the oldest rumor that never went away..... but on a flip side, if it makes some folks better people, good for them... I just hate when people get too carried away with their religion.
^^^^This

I personally disagree with organized religion but if it makes YOU a better person then i'm all for it, just dont push it on other people to tell them they are going to hell or are going to be punished because they dont believe in the same god. I enjoy some gospel music and have prayed with Muslims, and even have a number of Atheist friends. But I believe that God supercedes all religion or school of thought and regardless what you call him its all the same being, and he doesnt need to be recognized in order to still be real.

I think me not being a religious person makes me a better person, ever since I backed away from Christianity I see people for who they are and I treat people much better. i also enjoy and value my life way more and I appreciate everything in it the good and the bad. i also have become responsible for my own decisions, I know that i can no longer blame the "devil" for me mistreating people or taking advantage of them and as a result I feel like a much more honest and fair person. The idea of sin is obsolete in my eyes, but i live my life based on what I know is fundamentally right and wrong. Drinking hennessy is not wrong, drinking hennessy and smacking up a girl is But that's me I don't expect everyone to follow the same path but I do encourage people to enjoy life for what its worth now.
 7 years ago '10        #302
Nautilus O 18 heat pts18
space
space
$15,168 | Props total: 8202 8202
The Christian Warriors fell back hard after posting those nonsense verses

I guess they thought they are the only ones who ever read a bible

Home         

most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
147 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Floor Kids (Game looks dope)
20 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
89 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Dec 12 - US 'Living Off 1950s Infrastructure,' Must Spend $2 Trillion to Moder..
78 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Snippets of American Dream-Cole ft. Kendrick
45 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Who's jumping on this Tron(Trx) Spaceship??
95 comments
2 days ago
@misc
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
71 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
297 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy