May 14 - MAY 21st will be Judgement Day? NYC MTA worker taking it very serious.

most viewed right now
Video inside Migos run up on Joe Budden and Akademiks
45 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
77 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rap in the 90's vs rap today
55 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL RIGGED & SCRIPTED SPORTS | Ryan Shazier injury, Pittsburgh Steelers & Supe..
82 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '10        #281
Smoke500 37 heat pts37
space
space
$10,480 | Props total: 275 275
 ecomog said:
This. I swear some people get a hardon from trying to disprove the existence of God. C'mon son...you sit there and try to make it seem like I'm crazy for believing in an all powerful being that created life.....but yet you believe that random explosions created all we see today and that we all evolved from monkeys.

...and I'M the one that's deluded...?
You make a great point...except evolution doesn't state that we evolved from monkeys. That's a distorted fact that people throw around, but that's not what evolution states

Me personally...I believe in evolution and I believe in God. But I don't believe in religion
 7 years ago '10        #282
Smoke500 37 heat pts37
space
space
$10,480 | Props total: 275 275
 Michael_Moore said:
hey dumb a.ss....how the fu*k are you gonna claim to believe in God...and then proceed to go on a moronic rant that flies in the face of God's teachings..? just the simple fact of you calling me an Illuminati weirdo shows me your lack of knowledge on the subject...everything God stands for shows you're supposed to be opposed to & f!ghting the exact world gov't system they're[Satanic Illuminati] is trying to implement...

man you're a fu*kin' retard....if I was to take you at your word that you're actually a believer for a second you're talking about the Universal Designer that created everything...thought,gravity..this planet..the sun..etc...how exactly would you figure he's gonna draw a line at being a factor in our day to day lives?
But that's the thing. You can believe in God and not what religious people think are "God's teachings"

For example, you can believe that religion is an a.ssUMPTION of what God wants. In addition to that..you can believe is either all Powerful but not all Good...or all Good but not all Powerful...or neither

In the end, you can just believe that God is just a creator, and life as we know it has been constructed by humans. There are different perspectives on God...it's not cut and dry
 7 years ago '10        #283
Nautilus O 18 heat pts18
space
space
$15,159 | Props total: 8179 8179
 Michael_Moore said:

this seems to be the one commonality amongst Godophobes...blame the ills of the world & the misery in your lives on God..why are ppl so quick to blame God as opposed to cursing out the one responsible..Satan?

2nd..study the Book Of Job....
This is the biggest crock of bullsh*t. There is no such thing as Satan stop it man with these bedtime stories. Satan was created to keep people in line and thinking that if they did something wrong it was satan's fault, but when something bad happens to you guess what..its satan fault....and if you k!ll your whole family then obviously satan was at fault.

I have a question for Chrisitians that I never get tired of asking.....

If a room full of Arabic babies and toddlers were k!lled due to a US bombing..do they go to heaven since they are not Christians or do they go to hell to face Satan????
 05-21-2011, 11:31 PM         #284
Zo1987 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Nautilus O said:
This is the biggest crock of bullsh*t. There is no such thing as Satan stop it man with these bedtime stories. Satan was created to keep people in line and thinking that if they did something wrong it was satan's fault, but when something bad happens to you guess what..its satan fault....and if you k!ll your whole family then obviously satan was at fault.

If a room full of Arabic babies and toddlers were k!lled due to a US bombing..do they go to heaven since they are not Christians or do they go to hell to face Satan????
Ezekiel 18:20
The one who sins is the one who will die. The child will not share the guilt of the parent, nor will the parent share the guilt of the child. The righteousness of the righteous will be credited to them, and the wickedness of the wicked will be charged against them.

To answer ur question, all babies go to Heaven since they are not fully aware to embrace Jesus.

You on the other hand....
 7 years ago '10        #285
ecomog 98 heat pts98
space
space
$3,206 | Props total: 395 395
 Nautilus O said:
Now here's where you're confusing me. How can you claim to believe in God, but not Satan? In your opinion, what influences evil? Do you believe that it solely comes from man? You look at some of the sh*t that goes on in this world, all the atrocities and unspeakable evil, and you honestly don't think there's a devil?

God gave us free will. We can choose to do good, or to do evil. Once someone chooses to do evil, they're easy prey for Satan. He's not a "bedtime story", as you state. If one day someone just ups and k!lls their whole family you're telling me that nothing influenced them to do that? They just randomly decided to ignore what's right and commit murder of their own volition with no help?

While you may not believe that God interacts with us day to day, I believe that both God AND Satan do.

Nautilus O said:

Babies are pure and innocent when they're born, so he/she goes to heaven if they were to die.
 05-21-2011, 11:44 PM         #286
Michael_Moore 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Nautilus O said:
This is the biggest crock of bullsh*t. There is no such thing as Satan
ok you i'm officially done with.....
 7 years ago '08        #287
GrownmanJ 21 heat pts21
space
space
$4,888 | Props total: 3 3
 Zo1987 said:
The one who sins is the one who will die. The child will not share the guilt of the parent, nor will the parent share the guilt of the child. The righteousness of the righteous will be credited to them, and the wickedness of the wicked will be charged against them.

To answer ur question, all babies go to Heaven since they are not fully aware to embrace Jesus.

ether...
 05-21-2011, 11:48 PM         #288
Michael_Moore 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Trill n*gga said:
you're the biggest groupie hoe cheerleader on here always eager & ready to suck the d!cks of any clown on here that has a different viewpoint than mine....you're also pus*y too...remember when you told me to man up & then I responded & you went ghost? so yea you really need to just stfu....
 7 years ago '04        #289
bibbyboi 25 heat pts25
space
space
$11,219 | Props total: 2217 2217
 Michael_Moore said:

this seems to be the one commonality amongst Godophobes...blame the ills of the world & the misery in your lives on God..why are ppl so quick to blame God as opposed to cursing out the one responsible..Satan?

2nd..study the Book Of Job....
OK if Satan is the one to blame, God created him and allows him to do terrible things, so he is just as bad as satan if not worse by your definition.
 05-21-2011, 11:55 PM         #290
Michael_Moore 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Zo1987 said:

7 years ago '04        #291
bibbyboi 25 heat pts25
space
space
$11,219 | Props total: 2217 2217
 MumblesDaHumble said:
Satan was good. Then wanted power, breh. Get a clue.
Do you realize how weak that argument is, not to mention how inferior you make god seem?
 7 years ago '05        #292
mattdogg444 
space
space
$14,496 | Props total: 717 717
did he k!ll himself yet?
 7 years ago '10        #293
Staszy 11 heat pts11
space
space
space
$2,425 | Props total: 3 3
 NiMaD said:

^^^ 100 dates for the rapture lol

Religion has been proven to be mans biggest lie. These religious nuts have believed every word from a few books that where translated from generation to generation for centuries so ofc they are gonna be gullible ones to believe most things and so sh*t so radically like sell all positions quit work repent for a week prior lol
These people just make our religion look bad. In the bible it says that God is the only one who knows when the world is going to end and he is going to come like a thief in the night so that non believers wont start repenting just out of fear.
 05-22-2011, 01:33 AM         #294
Haze_Reloaded 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 jslim said:
dead a.ss. a chick left a message on my phone a few hours ago sayin "Just in case the world ends ...I just want u to know I care about u very much "

smut, please. if the world ends, we goin to two different places. me? heaven. u? i unno. satan's brothel
 05-22-2011, 01:43 AM         #295
Haze_Reloaded 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Fras1788 said:
You're a pre-teen idiot, go read some picture books, and get off BX, you're a joke. Jesus, Satan, and all that is literally nothing but bullsh*t fairy tales...wake the fu*k up, you're a clown.
He needs to explain himself more yes, but he is correct.

I see Lucifer has blinded quite a few people with his lies. Although I'm not big on the bible I agree with it when it mentions that near the end of days, people will turn against Christ.

Atheist are the true sheep.
 7 years ago '10        #296
ecomog 98 heat pts98
space
space
$3,206 | Props total: 395 395
Looks like they finally caught up with Harold Camping...

[pic - click to view]

7 years ago '10        #297
Nautilus O 18 heat pts18
space
space
 Zo1987 said:

We quoting old testament to answer questions about Jesus wow I thought you would have at least pulled something after the "new" covenant.

You might want to read that whole chapter again, because it is not talking about going to Heaven, its actually talking about people being put to death for their sin including fukking a women on her period, and loaning money out at an interest And on top of that its referring to the children of Israel who were automatically born into the covenant. You can't just quote a bible passage and leave out the really good stuff my dude! this is where it gets good:

Ez 19-23
21 “But if a wicked person turns away from all the sins they have committed and keeps all my decrees and does what is just and right, that person will surely live; they will not die. 22 None of the offenses they have committed will be remembered against them. Because of the righteous things they have done, they will live. 23 Do I take any pleasure in the death of the wicked? declares the Sovereign LORD. Rather, am I not pleased when they turn from their ways and live?

So as long as you stop sinning before you are put to death....youre good

So if thats the case then people who have never heard of Jesus automatically go to heaven. Even if they are savages who k!ll with no regard but as long as they have no chance at learning who Jesus was they get a pass to heaven? But a Muslim man who does great things for his community and is a "righteous" man will go to hell?

You n*ggas gotta stop it with this sh*t, the bible was written by men, that's like me quoting a tupac line to prove to you that Inglewood is always up to no good, stop it man you guys are hilarious The bible has tons of passages that make no fukkin sense including this one. Even God asks the people of israel is it unjust because he knows it sounds crazy. Then again that's not God speaking but ok I'll play along

ecomog said:
Now here's where you're confusing me. How can you claim to believe in God, but not Satan? In your opinion, what influences evil? Do you believe that it solely comes from man? You look at some of the sh*t that goes on in this world, all the atrocities and unspeakable evil, and you honestly don't think there's a devil?

God gave us free will. We can choose to do good, or to do evil. Once someone chooses to do evil, they're easy prey for Satan. He's not a "bedtime story", as you state. If one day someone just ups and k!lls their whole family you're telling me that nothing influenced them to do that? They just randomly decided to ignore what's right and commit murder of their own volition with no help?

While you may not believe that God interacts with us day to day, I believe that both God AND Satan do.

Babies are pure and innocent when they're born, so he/she goes to heaven if they were to die.
Satan is an excuse for people to say there is an evil force that pushes me to do bad things. If a volcano k!lls 5000 people, is that satan's fault? If a man walks into a room and blows himself up in the name of Allah, that's satan's fault? If a catholic priest r*pes little boys, that's satan's fault?

Christianity pulls people in by letting them off the fu*king hook for the sh*t they do, oh you can k!ll 50 people and rob them too....but as long as you take Jesus as your savior AFTER you do do all of that, he got you at the gate.

God does not need an opponent, humans like to make their gods seem human-like thats why the Judea-Christian God is an angry, jealous, strict, and destructive God. Those characteristics sound more like a King, Pharoah, or even angry father. When most of the men who wrote the bible probably encountered.

So if babies are pure and innocent, then anyone who has never been taught about Jesus is automatically saved by him even though they dont acknowledge him and they may even pray to another God. Sounds like a fu*ked up system to me Jesus aint playing fair

You know Jeff Dahmer apparently is in heaven too right, because he accepted Jesus right before he got stomped out

MumblesDaHumble said:
shut up you devil worshipping f*ggot!!!!!!
Yea.......because I dont believe in the devil that would really mean I worship him....
 7 years ago '10        #298
Nautilus O 18 heat pts18
space
space
 GrownmanJ said:
ether...
Typical church response dude prolly has never even read that chapter.....Sounded good for a minute there though didn't it?? To bad that had nothing to do with the question

n*gga said ether You shoulda threw a hallelujah and a praise the lord in there with it
 7 years ago '04        #299
deziking 81 heat pts81
space
space
$19,551 | Props total: 5185 5185
n*ggahs here typing 2 page essays and sh*t, n*ggahs getting hyped over some bum saying the world ganna end
 7 years ago '04        #300
LordBlanco|M 50 heat pts50
space
space
$35,043 | Props total: 19679 19679
 Ldogg310 said:
The bible was written by a man who CLAIMS he was influenced by GOD.

you base your whole life off a book written by some opiate fiend a few thousand years ago.

God created us and thats it..... the end.

but im a dumb a.ss tho? ok chief im not going to go back and forth anyway there is no point.

I believe what I believe because it makes the most sense to ME. I dont care how you feel, theres a million people who feel ALLAH is whats right and they k!ll more people than me and do way worse sh*t than I would ever do.

I'll continue my path of spirituality and just enjoy Gods work, you keep that book handy
pretty much...... if anybody really belives the Bible is the word of "God"..... Religion has to be the oldest rumor that never went away..... but on a flip side, if it makes some folks better people, good for them... I just hate when people get too carried away with their religion.

Last edited by LordBlanco; 05-22-2011 at 09:17 PM..
Home         

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
36 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
79 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now