May 14 - MAY 21st will be Judgement Day? NYC MTA worker taking it very serious.

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
199 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL Things got out of control real quick during Sea/Jax game..player almost ju..
46 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside The 10 Worst Jay-Z Songs Of All Time
131 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Only 500 followers, catch her before she blow as a ig thot
50 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '05        #261
twodollars2 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,607 | Props total: 70 70
wow we still here lol ppl are a trip and will say anything to make a quick buck. the bible clearly states no one will know the day, time, or minute our lord and savior will return. for it says he will return like a thief in the night 2 peter 3:10
 7 years ago '08        #262
gagethedesigner 16 heat pts16
space
space
$9,742 | Props total: 366 366

[video - click to view]

05-21-2011, 06:45 PM         #263
Michael_Moore 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 I AM LEGEND said:
Nice thread. I'm not a big believer in the Illuminati either, but I thought the same thing last week.

Damn, Alex Jones broke that sh*t down!
:cool-smiley-009::iagree:
 05-21-2011, 06:52 PM         #264
jawilksu 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

140k on posters this dude gonna commit that :guns::aloofandbored10:
 7 years ago '10        #265
ecomog 98 heat pts98
space
space
$3,206 | Props total: 395 395
 Nyse03 said:
There are no dates in Scripture...so what is your point...u acting like any of these dates will disprove something
This. I swear some people get a hardon from trying to disprove the existence of God. C'mon son...you sit there and try to make it seem like I'm crazy for believing in an all powerful being that created life.....but yet you believe that random explosions created all we see today and that we all evolved from monkeys.

...and I'M the one that's deluded...?
 05-21-2011, 06:59 PM         #266
Zo1987 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
If u want to know when the world ends, just read the Book of Revelation. Not some old geezer probably suffering from alzheimer's
 7 years ago '10        #267
Nautilus O 18 heat pts18
space
space
$15,146 | Props total: 8120 8120
 ecomog said:
This. I swear some people get a hardon from trying to disprove the existence of God. C'mon son...you sit there and try to make it seem like I'm crazy for believing in an all powerful being that created life.....but yet you believe that random explosions created all we see today and that we all evolved from monkeys.

Whats more logical a god you have never heard speak or saw making two people out of clay or seeing actual evidence of evolution in real life?

I believe in God but the bible makes him seem like a 5 yr old with temper tantrums and a bunch of lego playsets

What if God set the energy in motion to create all of this even us evolving from monkeys would you be mad?
 05-21-2011, 07:05 PM         #268
Trill Clinton 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Groveeeeee streeeeeeeeeet!!!
 05-21-2011, 07:09 PM         #269
Michael_Moore 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ecomog said:

:agreement6:
 05-21-2011, 07:11 PM         #270
Michael_Moore 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Zo1987 said:
If u want to know when the world ends, just read the Book of Revelation. Not some old geezer probably suffering from alzheimer's
:cool-smiley-009:
 7 years ago '04        #271
TheProtege9020 54 heat pts54
space
space
$5,484 | Props total: 871 871
oh sh*t. I see jesus getting his army of angels together. Just look at the sky. sh*ts amazing.
 7 years ago '05        #272
mattdogg444 
space
space
$14,493 | Props total: 717 717
well i didnt notice anything...good to see this f*ggot wasted 140 000
 7 years ago '10        #273
Nautilus O 18 heat pts18
space
space
 Zo1987 said:
Thats what he did

Book of Revelations= Harry Potter
 7 years ago '04        #274
albemarle 2 heat pts
space
space
$3,141 | Props total: 444 444
Man no man knows the Day or hour of Jesus return but we can all rest a.ssured that he will come back soon.
 7 years ago '06        #275
NCAT_Boi 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,518 | Props total: 19 19
 arqitekt said:
If it had happened, i wonder what the unraptured would be posting in this thread?
 7 years ago '10        #276
ecomog 98 heat pts98
space
space
$3,206 | Props total: 395 395
 Nautilus O said:
Whats more logical a god you have never heard speak or saw making two people out of clay or seeing actual evidence of evolution in real life?
When it comes to "logic", I'm pretty sure you mean what can be proved with science. There are things that happen all the time that can not be explained. If something defies logic, how do you explain it? Do you believe that there are forces we do not understand and can't quite comprehend? Or do you dismiss that completely because it's not "logical"?

Nautilus O said:
What if God set the energy in motion to create all of this even us evolving from monkeys would you be mad?
If that was the case, then all the people endlessly trying to disprove the "theory" of God would be the ones mad I'm sure.
 7 years ago '10        #277
Nautilus O 18 heat pts18
space
space
 ecomog said:
When it comes to "logic", I'm pretty sure you mean what can be proved with science. There are things that happen all the time that can not be explained. If something defies logic, how do you explain it? Do you believe that there are forces we do not understand and can't quite comprehend? Or do you dismiss that completely because it's not "logical"?
Only "force" I believe in is Karma, but that's a personal thing. I dont think God involves himself in our lifes and makes things happen. I've been given life as his gift and its on me the rest of the way.

ecomog said:
If that was the case, then all the people endlessly trying to disprove the "theory" of God would be the ones mad I'm sure.
No because it would make the bible a lie and what you base your religion in would be a lie too.
 7 years ago '07        #278
Jayceon 492 heat pts492
space
space
$27,596 | Props total: 906 906
 VigilanteSeason said:
Am I the only 1 hoping this will happen ?
life's a bi*ch, man. I feel u. everything all fu*ked up in the world. I think that's what makes this bs so believable to some. almost like we deserve for somebody to shut our whole sh*t down.

it'll come one day. and i think we have a lot more control than we know.
 05-21-2011, 09:06 PM         #279
Michael_Moore 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Ldogg310 said:
this is what I have a strong belief in

I don't think GOD intervenes in our lives, cause why would a being who has such a deep root in good and caring let endless amount of innocent children suffer the way they have on earth

then have some racist redneck hillbilly, who screams white power and drags n*ggas on his pickup win the lotto and have some str8 k!lla a.ss n*gga who den dropped 20+ n*ggas in the hood suceed in the rap game and thank him

seems kinda a.ss backwards if you ask me.

this seems to be the one commonality amongst Godophobes...blame the ills of the world & the misery in your lives on God..why are ppl so quick to blame God as opposed to cursing out the one responsible..Satan?

2nd..study the Book Of Job....
 05-21-2011, 10:20 PM         #280
Michael_Moore 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Ldogg310 said:
im a godophobe??

I just said I believe in GOD, but I dont believe he is in our day to day lives

I believe we make our own decisions and those decisions dictate our future

is that so hard to understand?

what does satan have to do with anything? GOD is the all powerful and most high, he can overpower satan at will correct??

so why does it matter what satan does?

especially in the sense that you're clearly trying to state God is in control of our lives, and God loves all his children.

Im not blaming God for sh*t, im blaming man and humanity as a whole, because humanity is the reason this earth is in its state today not God or satan.

now go run and hide from the illuminati you wierdo
hey dumb a.ss....how the fu*k are you gonna claim to believe in God...and then proceed to go on a moronic rant that flies in the face of God's teachings..? just the simple fact of you calling me an Illuminati weirdo shows me your lack of knowledge on the subject...everything God stands for shows you're supposed to be opposed to & f!ghting the exact world gov't system they're[Satanic Illuminati] is trying to implement...

I just said I believe in GOD, but I dont believe he is in our day to day lives
man you're a fu*kin' retard....if I was to take you at your word that you're actually a believer for a second you're talking about the Universal Designer that created everything...thought,gravity..this planet..the sun..etc...how exactly would you figure he's gonna draw a line at being a factor in our day to day lives?
Home         

most viewed right now
Video inside Every retarded thot think they a dime on IG
14 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside dannielledai
15 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ukrainian Fashion Model Mariya Melny Thong Bikini
33 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
53 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Rick Rossí Longtime Manager Black Bo Has Died
47 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Dec 9 - Scientists Create Vitamin A-Rich Fruit That Could Save Many Lives
33 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Boskoe 100 tells Trippie Redd,"You Can't Ban No One From L.A. If you fr..
48 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
audio inside HOV IS Back!: Jay-Z - Motorsport Freestyle!!! FIREEEEEEE
131 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy