May 14 - MAY 21st will be Judgement Day? NYC MTA worker taking it very serious.

most viewed right now
 132
Image(s) inside Jeezy wildin 😩😩😂😂😂
71 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 102
Niggas just crucified Lil Kim
63 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 93
Article inside George Zimmerman threatens to beat hov up over Trayvon Martin documen..
105 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 66
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
28 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '10        #241
ecomog 98 heat pts98
space
avatar space
space
$3,206 | Props total: 395 395
Is anyone else having trouble pulling up Family Radio's site?
 7 years ago '04        #242
123456 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$6,273 | Props total: 273 273
 ecomog said:
Is anyone else having trouble pulling up Family Radio's site?
They're smart...I bet they got a million hits after 6pm
 7 years ago '04        #243
SpittN4Cash 12 heat pts12
space
avatar space
space
$9,392 | Props total: 593 593
 ecomog said:
Is anyone else having trouble pulling up Family Radio's site?
its been down since last night!

you might be able to view it on google cache, but it takes a loooooong time to load

 7 years ago '04        #244
Zab_JudahX 5 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$4,051 | Props total: 9 9
 LightsOut said:


thank you based macho man
that is one hell of a pic


and its 6:51 east coast, they lost

 05-21-2011, 05:57 PM         #245
sourkush 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Accordin 2 him I was pose 2 die like 3 hours ago
 7 years ago '04        #246
Adwerdz 320 heat pts320
space
avatar space
space
$32,788 | Props total: 23509 23509
 MumblesDaHumble said:
Hey OP f*ggo. Why do you think the illuminatti allowed that sh*tty they live movie?
because dumbasses like you are blind and don't know sh*t about what's beyond 5 ft in front of you
 7 years ago '07        #247
Jayceon 492 heat pts492
space
avatar space
space
$27,600 | Props total: 914 914
dead a.ss. a chick left a message on my phone a few hours ago sayin "Just in case the world ends ...I just want u to know I care about u very much "


smut, please. if the world ends, we goin to two different places. me? heaven. u? i unno. satan's brothel
 7 years ago '10        #248
kennboy1 29 heat pts29
space
space
space
$3,584 | Props total: 1 1
To tell you the truth, most of these "predictions" people seem like double agents in order to make the church look bad and less credible. Because when their predictions get famously known and spreaded, and then they're wrong, people paint them with the church and generalize all christians/the whole church, and also when the real event happens. It's like the little boy who cried wolf......

Basically a campaign to smear the truth.
 7 years ago '07        #250
Bruce Leeroy 
space
avatar space
space
$16,662 | Props total: 813 813
 jslim said:
dead a.ss. a chick left a message on my phone a few hours ago sayin "Just in case the world ends ...I just want u to know I care about u very much "


smut, please. if the world ends, we goin to two different places. me? heaven. u? i unno. satan's brothel
Hulkshare or it didn't happen. I just wanted to say the "or it didn't happen" sh*t for once.
 05-21-2011, 06:07 PM         #251
VigilanteSeason 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
old f*ggot needs a mob punching him up
 05-21-2011, 06:08 PM         #252
Michael_Moore 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 kennboy1 said:
To tell you the truth, most of these "predictions" people seem like double agents in order to make the church look bad and less credible. Because when their predictions get famously known and spreaded, and then they're wrong, people paint them with the church and generalize all christians/the whole church, and also when the real event happens. It's like the little boy who cried wolf......

Basically a campaign to smear the truth.
:agreement6:



but these idiots don't hear you tho....
 7 years ago '11        #253
NiMaD 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,643 | Props total: 160 160

^^^ 100 dates for the rapture lol


Religion has been proven to be mans biggest lie. These religious nuts have believed every word from a few books that where translated from generation to generation for centuries so ofc they are gonna be gullible ones to believe most things and so sh*t so radically like sell all positions quit work repent for a week prior lol
 7 years ago '04        #254
Adwerdz 320 heat pts320
space
avatar space
space
$32,788 | Props total: 23509 23509
 kennboy1 said:
To tell you the truth, most of these "predictions" people seem like double agents in order to make the church look bad and less credible. Because when their predictions get famously known and spreaded, and then they're wrong, people paint them with the church and generalize all christians/the whole church, and also when the real event happens. It's like the little boy who cried wolf......

Basically a campaign to smear the truth.
^this and the money is the root of it all
 7 years ago '05        #255
2 Pistolz 13 heat pts13
space
avatar space
space
$17,694 | Props total: 8 8
@ The Day After Tomorrow on TV right now.... and the fact that it started at 6PM

That's network trolling
 7 years ago '05        #256
Nyse03 14 heat pts14
space
avatar space
space
$10,432 | Props total: 2905 2905
 NiMaD said:

^^^ 100 dates for the rapture lol


Religion has been proven to be mans biggest lie. These religious nuts have believed every word from a few books that where translated from generation to generation for centuries so ofc they are gonna be gullible ones to believe most things and so sh*t so radically like sell all positions quit work repent for a week prior lol
There are no dates in Scripture...so what is your point...u acting like any of these dates will disprove something
 7 years ago '04        #258
KURUPTION!!! 541 heat pts541
space
avatar space
space
$34,595 | Props total: 1014 1014
 Michael_Moore said:
:agreement6:



but these idiots don't hear you tho....
Nice thread. I'm not a big believer in the Illuminati either, but I thought the same thing last week.

Damn, Alex Jones broke that sh*t down!


Last edited by KURUPTION!!!; 05-21-2011 at 06:27 PM..
 05-21-2011, 06:24 PM         #259
Michael_Moore 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Nyse03 said:
There are no dates in Scripture...so what is your point...u acting like any of these dates will disprove something
owned
 7 years ago '10        #260
Smoke500 37 heat pts37
space
avatar space
space
$10,480 | Props total: 275 275
<<< Had some amazing s3x because of the predicted "Rapture". Thank you Based Camping

Swag#

Side Note: Saw a Jaguar convertible when it was getting close to 6 pm. If the world was ending I woulda hopped right in for a joy ride. Then get sent straight to hell
Home         
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 42
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
77 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 33
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
194 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 27
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
66 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 22
NBA Did This NBA Announcer Stole Boxden Lingo?
33 comments
20 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 19
Dec 15 - California Warns People to Limit Exposure to Cellphones
31 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 19
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
77 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 15
pocaahantus
25 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 10
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
212 comments
2 days ago
@movies
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy