Sources: Dallas Cowboys to Cut Terence Newman, Sign Oakland Raidersí Nnamdi Asomugha

most viewed right now
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
23 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA Nas got the last laugh
81 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Pierre Bourne says he's responsible for Birthing Tekashi 69 Rap Career...
64 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Drake prepping new LP with another new accent
49 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '06        #61
STep*Ur*GaMe*uP 
space
space
$342 | Props total: 0 0
FAKE Bailey already has a new contract
 7 years ago '10        #62
Trill Livin 65 heat pts65
space
space
$14,410 | Props total: 6243 6243
Don't leave!!!!!!!!! My oak jersey will be lost forever
 7 years ago '08        #63
EMER1TUS 11 heat pts11
space
space
$34,750 | Props total: 12177 12177
 ATLDOPEBOI18 said:
u fu*kin wit dem scrubs get yo a.ss drug playin real n*ggaz
I got Tourney Championships under my belt bruh multiple like the O's I could give ya bi*ch...even posted my Gamestop Madden Challege Championship picture as my avy...I was 2 rounds from playing at Halftime of a Cardinals/Panthers game in AZ 2 years ago...and I live in Charlotte. Only reason I lost is cuz I played with as the Colts against the Cowboys dude switched his jersey to white like me and pressed done. Now we both playin white on white with random rain...still almost won too, got down to the 2 yard line with no TO's on some St. Louis Rams sh*t, game over. You don't scare me and you aint real to me either. Put ya rep on the line if you bad otherwise miss me with that bullsh*t. PSN xxFlyteSchoolxx when it get back up and see don't I throw for 300 and rush for 150 on yo a.ss...its n*ggas on BX that no I go 4 real 4 real...Real recognize real and you aint looking too familiar clown.

jodyham said:
Carolina has speed of course you played with them
You right Carolina do got speed...so do NO so do OAK so does the EAGLES sh*t so does the Cowboys for that matter. Thing about me is them n*ggas were a 65 overall my n*gga worst team on the game and I still put hitman work in. That's why I won with them, n*ggas thought they were really weak and tried to be tuff...going for on 4th and Forever and here I am sticking to the game plan...run 25 times with 10-15 passes. Aint trying to prove I'm nice playing with them neither I moved to Charlotte 2 years ago and after years of playing with Peyton decided to play with Carolina...when you play them sh*tty teams you gotta keep it simple. RUN RUN RUN, Drag Route, Deep Ball RUN RUN RUN and play Defense...it aint rocket science.

and you got sum fu*kin nerve implying like I had an advantage playing with the Panthers my n*gga...all these n*ggas who abused Dal, Pitt, NY both of em, The Saints and the Pack and you looking at me sideways cuz I played with Carolina fuk outta here.

Last edited by EMER1TUS; 05-14-2011 at 04:28 PM..
 7 years ago '12        #64
DoMieD 5 heat pts
space
space
$46,982 | Props total: 1244 1244
Real talk Nitty
 7 years ago '10        #65
chenderson12 43 heat pts43
space
space
$2,170 | Props total: 986 986
 iPunish901 said:
co-sign

our secondary has been suspect for way too long
man you aint lying.... arent secondary havent been great since we had primetime... larry brown brock marion and d-wood.... that was legit.... i miss those days...
 7 years ago '04        #66
chctynig2804 2 heat pts
space
space
$18,669 | Props total: 3252 3252
 WasabiTuna said:
Aso wants to win, why would he go to the cowboys
why would he go to the eagles if he wants to win?? Eagles are no more closer to winnin sh*t than we are
 7 years ago '04        #67
ATLDOPEBOI30 73 heat pts73
space
space
$32,449 | Props total: 6041 6041
 Mike Nitty said:
I got Tourney Championships under my belt bruh multiple like the O's I could give ya bi*ch...even posted my Gamestop Madden Challege Championship picture as my avy...I was 2 rounds from playing at Halftime of a Cardinals/Panthers game in AZ 2 years ago...and I live in Charlotte. Only reason I lost is cuz I played with as the Colts against the Cowboys dude switched his jersey to white like me and pressed done. Now we both playin white on white with random rain...still almost won too, got down to the 2 yard line with no TO's on some St. Louis Rams sh*t, game over. You don't scare me and you aint real to me either. Put ya rep on the line if you bad otherwise miss me with that bullsh*t. PSN xxFlyteSchoolxx when it get back up and see don't I throw for 300 and rush for 150 on yo a.ss...its n*ggas on BX that no I go 4 real 4 real...Real recognize real and you aint looking too familiar clown.

You right Carolina do got speed...so do NO so do OAK so does the EAGLES sh*t so does the Cowboys for that matter. Thing about me is them n*ggas were a 65 overall my n*gga worst team on the game and I still put hitman work in. That's why I won with them, n*ggas thought they were really weak and tried to be tuff...going for on 4th and Forever and here I am sticking to the game plan...run 25 times with 10-15 passes. Aint trying to prove I'm nice playing with them neither I moved to Charlotte 2 years ago and after years of playing with Peyton decided to play with Carolina...when you play them sh*tty teams you gotta keep it simple. RUN RUN RUN, Drag Route, Deep Ball RUN RUN RUN and play Defense...it aint rocket science.

and you got sum fu*kin nerve implying like I had an advantage playing with the Panthers my n*gga...all these n*ggas who abused Dal, Pitt, NY both of em, The Saints and the Pack and you looking at me sideways cuz I played with Carolina fuk outta here.
fuk n*gga u can miss wit all that bra but u aint fu*kin me, jus cause i aint been in no challenges and fu*kin wit n*ggaz from round the globe dont mean i aint played some of the best and beat em and u can get it too n*gga psn-DJZONE30
 7 years ago '04        #68
DaKidB.A.N.K.$ 5 heat pts
space
space
$2,187 | Props total: 3 3
na he definitely wont be an eagle..he knows he wont win a championship there, hell philly hasn't one a championship NO MATTER who was there, so why is he even gonna waste his time...Jenkins and Aso!! LEGGGOOOOO!!!
 7 years ago '08        #69
Eagles All Day 87 heat pts87
space
space
$32,799 | Props total: 12452 12452
 DaKidB.A.N.K.$ said:
na he definitely wont be an eagle..he knows he wont win a championship there, hell philly hasn't one a championship NO MATTER who was there, so why is he even gonna waste his time...Jenkins and Aso!! LEGGGOOOOO!!!
shut your cellar dwelling a.ss up...

(and yes i know the foreskins were technically in the cellar, but them n*ggas jv )
 7 years ago '08        #70
Eagles All Day 87 heat pts87
space
space
$32,799 | Props total: 12452 12452
 BasedSkins said:
yeah we JV but got more winning seasons,playoff appearances,division titles,nfc-championships,super bowl rings, HOF coaches, HOF players, and pretty much every other measurable stat.

You aren't even a top 10 franchise fu*k outta here

we could suck for another decade and you still wont have any rings or more division titles than us.
You sound upset....one division title in 15 years will do that to you
 7 years ago '05        #71
Jaiden05 23 heat pts23
space
space
$5,411 | Props total: 395 395
 klew said:

[pic - click to view]

The Dallas Cowboys have a decent stable of cornerbacks. Most signs from the 2011 NFL Draft point to the Cowboys keeping those cornerbacks for the upcoming season. However, you have to keep Dallas team owner and general manager Jerry Jonesí quick trigger finger in mind when it comes to free agency. New rumors say the Cowboys will cut Terence Newman and look to sign a marquee cornerback, that most likely being Oakland Raider Nnamdi Asomugha.

Those beliefs originate from comparisons of Dallas defensive coordinator Rob Ryanís defense to his twin brotherís, New York Jets head coach Rex Ryan. The Jets have Darrelle Revis to apply heavy pressure on star receivers, which makes the Ryan defenses click. The Cowboys have a pressure corner in Mike Jenkins, although his 2010 performance was very disappointing compared to his 2009 Pro Bowl campaign.

Sources say Jones will cut Newman to sign Asomugha and then have two pressure cornerbacks to really exploit Rob Ryanís defensive scheme. The same sources say Jones will look to sign Green Bay Packers defensive lineman Cullen Jenkins, another key to the Ryan defense.

Whether or not that happens, the Cowboys will definitely sign at least one defensive back in free agency, most likely a safety. If Asomugha will not sign with Dallas, then the Denver Broncosí Champ Bailey is also available along with the Minnesota Vikingsí Lito Sheppard and the Washington Redskinsí Phillip Buchanon.

Whether the Cowboys sign anyone in free agency depends on the NFL lockout. If it is not lifted before the start of the season, it will be very difficult for teams to sign free agents and get them into uniform for the 2011 season. Whatever Jones decides to do, the Cowboys will definitely have some new faces in the secondary for the upcoming season.

I don't and won't believe this not one bit...
 7 years ago '07        #72
Bkjj11 3548 heat pts3548
space
space
$92,404 | Props total: 69925 69925
 theFREAK said:
The source

sh*t might as well jus say bleacher report

[pic - click to view]

Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine