Drake Looking Mad Suspect Again...

most viewed right now
 101
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
149 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 84
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
79 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
 80
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
94 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 62
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
135 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

He Is Very Questionable & Might Be Gay
YES 147 77.37%
NO 43 22.63%
Voters: 190. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '10        #41
Smoke500 37 heat pts37
space
avatar space
space
$10,480 | Props total: 275 275
Lol

Depends on who you ask though. In Hip Hop culture...this doesn't look tough enough so it'll be seen that way

But in mainstream culture....outside of the Hip Hop world...a person seeing this wouldn't think that it's gay.
 05-13-2011, 02:15 PM         #42
usarmyboy83  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 micseles said:

[pic - click to view]





He is the most suspect man in the world!! Stay zesty my friends
 7 years ago '08        #43
phantom4life 
space
space
space
$825 | Props total: 23 23
 ChaosBeats said:
Boston Ma

Neighborhood Dorchester


Mainly consists of Black And Brown Community

Gangs consist of Black ,Brown"Hispanic", Asian, influences, Bloods, MS-13, Crips, Gangsta Disciples
A whole block or street will go to war with each other even if they live across the street from another.

Instead of flags, We rock fitted 59 50 fitted Caps which corresponds to your gang affiliation block, set, what ever.

So if you rock the wrong hat in the wrong place you'll could be asking for trouble
and in boston they dont shoot fair ones no more they'll jump you or a family member who ever in order to seek vengeance.

So your mother wouldn't be safe nor your granny.

Only white people I've seen walking down the block is cops.


School, neighborhood is predominantly black and brown im talking 90% = a few Asians.

Example: 1000 kids in a school, 900 are black and brown "Hispanic" 50 are Asian, 20 are Arab 20 are Irish, 10 are Italians.

Weed is available on every fu*king stoop.


[pic - click to view]




[pic - click to view]




[pic - click to view]



NOT AS BAD AS THE CHI OR NYC THOUGH!!!
dude asked where you were from...ain't nobody ask you all that homeboy. ain't nothin goin on out there that ain't goin on in another city. stop!
 05-13-2011, 02:46 PM         #44
BreatheEasyy  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ChaosBeats said:

And You wouldn't have enough balls to walk down my block and say anything to me firstly
you'll get questioned about what set you rep and what hood your from and when you answer wrong you'll get snuffed and they'll search your pockets.
There's to much loyalty in my hood for some out of place n*gga to waltz up in and stop popping sh*t, You cant just walk up in some ones neighborhood in any city.

Soon as you walk on my street , if you black you'll be interrogated, if your white they'll ask you straight what you need fam? Hard or soft? Brown or white?

So
 ChaosBeats said:
Boston Ma

Neighborhood Dorchester


Mainly consists of Black And Brown Community

Gangs consist of Black ,Brown"Hispanic", Asian, influences, Bloods, MS-13, Crips, Gangsta Disciples
A whole block or street will go to war with each other even if they live across the street from another.

Instead of flags, We rock fitted 59 50 fitted Caps which corresponds to your gang affiliation block, set, what ever.

So if you rock the wrong hat in the wrong place you'll could be asking for trouble
and in boston they dont shoot fair ones no more they'll jump you or a family member who ever in order to seek vengeance.

So your mother wouldn't be safe nor your granny.

Only white people I've seen walking down the block is cops.


School, neighborhood is predominantly black and brown im talking 90% = a few Asians.

Example: 1000 kids in a school, 900 are black and brown "Hispanic" 50 are Asian, 20 are Arab 20 are Irish, 10 are Italians.

Weed is available on every fu*king stoop.

NOT AS BAD AS THE CHI OR NYC THOUGH!!!
This cornball and his jayz where im from-esq description.


[video - click to view]

 7 years ago '08        #45
tico86 150 heat pts150
space
avatar space
space
$4,234 | Props total: 7032 7032
 husky meat said:

[pic - click to view]

your avatar disturbs me. Is that shi real?
 7 years ago '10        #46
Fly Elroy 321 heat pts321
space
avatar space
space
$19,394 | Props total: 474 474
this n*gga drake tryna bring back the zoolander swag
 7 years ago '09        #47
OmenGFX 24 heat pts24
space
avatar space
space
$1,097 | Props total: 184 184
Cmon son......that whole backstory about BOSTON?.......C'MON SON.
The loudest man in the room is the weakest.

How is some man gon say some sh*t about telling you you're a failure. You give us 3 pages about how much of a goon you are and how hard your block is.
 05-13-2011, 02:55 PM         #48
MAY LAY LOW  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
fu*k all that subliminal shyt, come out the closet already shyt its not like hiphop needs u....
 7 years ago '09        #49
husky meat 59 heat pts59
space
avatar space
space
$4,864 | Props total: 1322 1322
 tico86 said:
your avatar disturbs me. Is that shi real?
 05-13-2011, 03:00 PM         #50
ChaosBeats  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 OmenGFX said:
Cmon son......that whole backstory about BOSTON?.......C'MON SON.
The loudest man in the room is the weakest.

How is some man gon say some sh*t about telling you you're a failure. You give us 3 pages about how much of a goon you are and how hard your block is.
Aint nobody checking for your weak a.ss graphic designs fu*k off

DREW
 7 years ago '08        #51
S.O.P. 
space
avatar space
space
$845 | Props total: 182 182
 DavidMSaze said:
Blue Steel!
Le Tigre!
 7 years ago '09        #52
OmenGFX 24 heat pts24
space
avatar space
space
$1,097 | Props total: 184 184
 ChaosBeats said:
Aint nobody checking for your weak a.ss graphic designs fu*k off

DREW
awww damn I got groupies cuz

aint designed in a few years, but if you wanna make a beat tape, I'm sure my sh*tty graphics will suffice.
 7 years ago '04        #53
---Max-Payne--- 
space
avatar space
space
$5,472 | Props total: 23 23
Add third to poll: Thread starter is gay
 7 years ago '04        #54
youngmic 407 heat pts407
space
avatar space
space
$28,388 | Props total: 29548 29548
lol at the failed producer who no ones likes has to make troll threads to be cool ...
did u ever find your "wally" tracks...lol aint u the same f*ggot who cant tell the difference between lil romeo and lupe fiasco? lmao fu*k outta here..lol at your closet a.ss cheeckin out drake
 7 years ago '10        #55
Matrix 52 heat pts52
space
avatar space
space
$9,508 | Props total: 48 48
 05-13-2011, 03:37 PM         #56
ChaosBeats  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 youngmic said:
lol at the failed producer who no ones likes has to make troll threads to be cool ...
did u ever find your "wally" tracks...lol aint u the same f*ggot who cant tell the difference between lil romeo and lupe fiasco? lmao fu*k outta here..lol at your closet a.ss cheeckin out drake


real talk your on my Johnson every thread I make

fu*k your raps n*gga fu*k a young mic

Eat a d!ck bi*ch n*gga


[pic - click to view]

 7 years ago '10        #57
rdrake 28 heat pts28
space
avatar space
space
$7,321 | Props total: 421 421
Thread starter watch this gif over and over again and found a way he could post it

[pic - click to view]



Thread starter might be gay
 7 years ago '06        #58
RAZAH CUTS 5835 heat pts5835
space
avatar space
space
$54,054 | Props total: 18816 18816
lol @ this n*gga Prince man....
 7 years ago '04        #59
youngmic 407 heat pts407
space
avatar space
space
$28,388 | Props total: 29548 29548
 ChaosBeats said:
real talk your on my Johnson every thread I make

fu*k your raps n*gga fu*k a young mic

Eat a d!ck bi*ch n*gga


[pic - click to view]

whoever i said i rapped stupid...lmao now i rap? lol you are just full of L's...aint no one tryin to be on your puss...youre corny...lol just a walkin L...wheres the thread when they exposed u for stealin that sh*tty logo of yours...
dumb a.ss dont even know the difference between lil romeo and lupe fiasco
click here


there now u can delete that thread like u deleted "put on me on to some good WALLY tracks..." thread...


lol fu*k outta here...take your trach cans beats with you...
 7 years ago '06        #60
sunsetnVine 21 heat pts21
space
space
space
$8,753 | Props total: 3691 3691
 PurpleHaze217 said:
wow its too damn early for this..

your whole gimmick is so busted why the fu*k are you even posting this?

some playlist of drake songs you found that you've been adding to for months and call it a mixtape..

people who use or support datpiff dot com should k!ll themselves for unequivocally over-saturating the music scene beyond recognition

not to mention the sh*tty a.ss links in your f*ggot a.ss sig are SPELLED WRONG you dumb fu*k

the fact that you're out there somewhere spreading this worthless sh*t and trying to promote your sorry a.ss music career makes me want to meet you in person to look you in the eyes to tell you what a failure you are
/Thread

fu*k is this shyt near at the halfway point.. it aint drake... and most of this shyt is old... you setting yourself of for major failure homie. Looking desparate.. you might wanna delete this thread...

















then delete your music... if you gnna drum up intrest by fake mixtapes...
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 49
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
152 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 22
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
89 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 18
Floor Kids (Game looks dope)
20 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
 13
Dec 12 - US 'Living Off 1950s Infrastructure,' Must Spend $2 Trillion to Moder..
78 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
 10
Image(s) inside Snippets of American Dream-Cole ft. Kendrick
46 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 9
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
71 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 6
Image(s) inside Who's jumping on this Tron(Trx) Spaceship??
96 comments
2 days ago
@misc
most viewed right now
 6
NBA LONZO BALL FULL HIGHLIGHTS DEBUT GAME IN NY GOES OFF FROM 3 POINT LAND :mj..
50 comments
1 day ago
@sports
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy