Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
112 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
116 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Kobe Bryant legendary stories like when MJ yelled @ Mugsy shoot u f'n midg..
30 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 05-15-2011, 06:18 PM         #41
Pat McGroin  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Supa Mario 910 said:
And again with the 'MILLIONS' lie. I knew exactly what this dumbass meant when he first typed it.
 Supa Mario 910 said:
You're not very bright. If your estimate of people affected was 600K-1 million, then there would have to be AT LEAST another million people affected to state the word 'MILLIONS'.

Prove to me Bin Laden even ever existed. I'm sure you can't, so you definitely can't put a number on the 'deaths' he's caused.

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

You are right, Osama is just a lie...EVERY COUNTRY IN THE WORLD IS LYING ABOUT THIS MAN.....

LOL You are an Idiot ....Done talking to you.
 7 years ago '07        #42
Deniro732 8 heat pts
space
space
$13,626 | Props total: 2469 2469
i thought they said bin laden refused to surrender and that's why they k!lled him? all these reports are conflicting one another..this one says he peeked his head and they fired so he ran into his room? the U.S is such a joke when it comes to telling the public what really goes down..just be real and say they k!lled him w/out hesitation..he was obviously unarmed..if they really wanted bin laden alive @ the very least they could've shot to simply subdue him and taken him in and questioned the sh*t out of him and got much more than they would've got had he just been k!lled @ the compound like "they say" he was
 7 years ago '04        #43
notoriousthugzz 41 heat pts41
space
space
$18,869 | Props total: 2015 2015
 Supa Mario 910 said:

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

The Spaghetti Monster exists too. I heard he was hanging out with Bin Laden before he was k!lled, but he jumped out of the window before the Seal team got there. Look at these pics...
your avy describes you perfectly.

you and the N would have a great time together
 05-15-2011, 08:37 PM         #44
Old Man Quillis  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 CuZzA said:
...makes the whole world blind.
Rather be blind than to live as a One Eyed Bi*ch.... Just sayin...
 7 years ago '06        #45
RAZAH CUTS 5839 heat pts5839
space
space
$54,074 | Props total: 18872 18872
n*ggas in here are fu*king ignorant....

all of a sudden you're a tough guy if you're in the military? Just that fact alone DOES NOT make you fu*king tough...

you say I got on a tin foil hat b/c I don't trust this goverment, but all you have to do is look at their track record and you'll know enough....

these are the SAME muthafu*kas who experimented on their own civilians....

these are the same muthafu*kas who have gone to war time and again, no matter the cost to secure big pay days for huge corporations...

these are the same muthafu*kas who DO NOT look at you as a human being, but rather, a fu*king number that is expendable...
 7 years ago '04        #46
TheGame4705 21 heat pts21
space
space
$3,483 | Props total: 26 26
some of you really need to do some research on Bin Laden.. Dude did way more than just 9/11, he was a terrorist in every way and thas what he wanted to be, he wanted every american Dead plan and simple. Im not saying i support them k!lling him but since they found him im glad they did k!ll him because if he would have been taken alive it would have been worse than death.
 7 years ago '09        #47
mboydii 1 heat pts
space
space
$589 | Props total: 1242 1242
Honestly that situation made me unproud to be an American. Violence is never the solution to violence. And the big wigs here only used that propaganda type move to boost ratings. It can't be that many Fu€king redneck hillbillies on this site for people to really believe Bin Ladin really did that.
1. EVERYONE ONE ON PLANET EARTH KNOWS THAT IF YOU GO AGAINST THE USA ON ANY LEVEL U ARE A MARKED MAN.
2. they did a better autopsy on TUPAC than this n*gga. They was like pop him and throw him in the ocean. Wtf. Honestly, wouldn't it have made more sense to capture him and torture the sh*t outta him for info?
3. Y'all n*ggas need to use your head for something other than A fitted hat rack. I'm in real estate and I'm a land lord. I wish I could come up with some sh*t that would let me raise rent prices like gas. I'm at my tenants doors every month like" the rents going up again, I know, blame it on the unrest in the middle east" that was all a hustle and they needed a figurehead to supposedly go after. If they knew it was Bin Ladin the entire time why fu*k with Saddam? If he had WMD he would have used them sh*ts before being hung on national tv. This is all propaganda, another example is all the pr0n they said they found. This n*gga Bin Ladin got bill gates looking like Tyrone Bigsby in the money department u don't think he had SUPER BAD MIDDLE EAST hoes on deck. This has all been made for tv. Think
 7 years ago '04        #48
R-iZZy 13 heat pts13
space
space
$4,068 | Props total: 591 591
LMAO @ these John Cena a.ss n*ggas in here acting like America gives a fu*k whether you sympathized for it or not. Yeah, America tried f!ghting for your vengeance, and in return fu*ked you royally in the a.ss economically. "Oh, but bin Laden did this to our turf."

Wake up, bin Laden did exactly what he planned to do. It was America's money that caused many of his people to die during Operation Cyclone, so he hit America right where it hurts (having us go into a war that was going to fu*k our country up economically, cuz our government is conceited as sh*t). I don't like the lengths the man went through to screw us, but he did it. Now we're sitting here acting like taking out ONE man is going to be something worth celebrating.

But look at what we lost: thousands of soldiers, innocent lives of civilians we invaded on, our taxpaying dollars, a stable economy and a declining education system. Our country may still be standing, but you can't deny that even after k!lling ONE fu*king target, we lost more than we gained. Al Qaeda still stands and we're still struggling economically.

I'm sick of you candy a.ss, pus*y a.ss patriots thinking you got some balls cuz you're standing by America. This country has fu*ked us in the name of vengeance and we're all paying for it. Think about it, what's gonna make tomorrow so much fu*king better for you now that Bin Laden's gone? One less terrorist? Yeah, cuz I'm sure that one man's life being gone is gonna make things magically get better for us.

And to all you people pegging folks as wearing tin hats and being conspiracy theorists: get your fu*king head out of Lady Liberty's pus*y, stop simpin' on that ho and realize that bi*ch ain't doing anything for you. I enjoy my freedoms in this country just like the next man, but I'll be damned if I can sit here and let some n*ggas who actually speak from a logical perspective get downplayed.

Bin Laden may be dead, but our problems aren't.

EDIT: Oh, and that little video presentation was nice. I wonder if it's based on a true story though.

Last edited by R-iZZy; 05-16-2011 at 07:21 AM..
 7 years ago '09        #49
mboydii 1 heat pts
space
space
As for all of the military comments. IT ONLY TWKES 3pounds of pressure to pull a factory stock trigger. Sounding tough on a blog website must make u gangsta. death is never cool. Our government uses weak minded individuals such as the majority of enlisted to program and basically hypnotize. What u seem to forget is anyone can rationalize some bullsh*t it their heads as being right. Ie, serial k!llers, rapist, crack dealers, even military forces that k!ll people for what ever reason. You are okay with it bc u have rationalize it in some way or fashion. I was accepted and went to the USNA, the Naval academy and like 98% of everyone there was a pus*y they just had a machine to back up what they said. The military is just a brainwashed as bin Laden and his followers. Everyone think they are right, but really they are ALL wrong. IN CRIME FOLLOW THE MONEY, fu*k evidence the money will show u who is behind everything 100% of the time. Who every has the most to gain is typically guilty. The only people making money from all of this is the US. Think

Last edited by mboydii; 05-16-2011 at 07:47 AM..
 7 years ago '09        #50
mboydii 1 heat pts
space
space
As for all of the military comments. IT ONLY TWKES 3pounds of pressure to pull a factory stock trigger. Sounding tough on a blog website must make u gangsta. death is never cool. Our government uses weak mind such as the majority of enlisted to program and basically hypnotize. What u seem to forget is anyone can rationalize some bullsh*t it their heads as being right. Ie, serial k!llers, rapist, crack dealers, even military forces that k!ll people for what ever reason. You are okay with it bc u have rationalize it in some way or fashion. I was accepted and went to the USNA, the Naval academy and like 98% of everyone there was a pus*y they just had a machine to back up what they said. The military is just a brainwashed as bin Laden and his followers. Everyone think they are right, but really they are ALL wrong. IN CRIME FOLLOW THE MONEY, fu*k evidence the money will show u who is behind everything 100% of the time. Who every has the most to gain is typically guilty. The only people making money is the US. Think
 05-16-2011, 10:50 AM         #51
Dos-effect  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
its that a cartoon? A fu*king cartoon?............these people really take yall for fu*king idiots you know that right?
 7 years ago '06        #52
datVAkid 37 heat pts37
space
space
$13,461 | Props total: 2651 2651
 Pat McGroin said:
eye for an eye...

millions of people saw their son, daughter, cousin, uncle, aunt, mom, dad die when the towers came down.

navy seals dont have morals...
Old Testament belief... unless you are a jew, this doesnt apply

Turn the other cheek...
Forgive all trespassers & tempters...
Love thy enemy...
 05-16-2011, 12:57 PM         #53
ai3theanswer  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
@ dudes having sympathy for bin laden. yall bi*chmade, No, not in front of his wife and kids!!! fu*k that, should've popped them too
 05-16-2011, 01:03 PM         #54
ai3theanswer  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 datVAkid said:
Old Testament belief... unless you are a jew, this doesnt apply

Turn the other cheek...
Forgive all trespassers & tempters...
Love thy enemy...
fu*k that chrisitan bullsh*t propaganda. Christans k!lled more people than any other religion. Save your righteous bullsh*t talk
 7 years ago '09        #55
faceoffizhere 
space
space
$4,659 | Props total: 842 842
He used her as a shield(first account of the story) now he pushed her out the way he was found in his bedroom(first story) now he was spotted on the first floor shot at but the shot missed and they followed him upstairs he waited in his room for 40 mins listening to them k!ll all of his army(bodyguards) in the house. Mind you they are in a mansion he had no escape routes and he just waited for his death? Then look at the video they used is that a videogame? Comic book?

Last edited by faceoffizhere; 05-16-2011 at 06:20 PM..
 7 years ago '10        #56
Shhon 850 heat pts850
space
space
$19,287 | Props total: 23798 23798
 Supa Mario 910 said:
Millions?? The death toll on 9/11 is LESS than 4,000....
 7 years ago '05        #57
Qwann00 9 heat pts
space
space
space
$594 | Props total: 505 505
what i would do to view that footage...
 7 years ago '04        #58
J.BEEZY 10 heat pts10
space
space
$8,325 | Props total: 2476 2476
great video!
 7 years ago '04        #59
Magnificent Phoenix|m 13 heat pts13
space
space
$7,121 | Props total: 229 229
How do you fit 25 SEALs plus a dead Bin Laden body on a single helicopter?
 7 years ago '06        #60
datVAkid 37 heat pts37
space
space
$13,461 | Props total: 2651 2651
 ai3theanswer said:
fu*k that chrisitan bullsh*t propaganda. Christans k!lled more people than any other religion. Save your righteous bullsh*t talk
Question:

If Bill O'riley claimed he was an African
But joined the KKK
Do you think he really is an African just because he claimed it?
Does that make all Africans part of the KKK?
Home      

most viewed right now
Black thought freestyles on funk flex | #freestyle087
162 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
29 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now