May 12 - SEAL helmet cams recorded entire bin Laden raid

most viewed right now
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
22 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA Nas got the last laugh
81 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Drake prepping new LP with another new accent
49 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Pierre Bourne says he's responsible for Birthing Tekashi 69 Rap Career...
62 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 05-12-2011, 11:57 PM         #1
6253 pageviews
69 comments

Pat McGroin 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
May 12 - SEAL helmet cams recorded entire bin Laden raid

screw the pictures...lets see this video...

[pic - click to view]

(CBS News)

More accurate version of what happened includes details that bin Laden first emerged on third floor, retreated to bedroom after shot fired

WASHINGTON - A new picture emerged Thursday of what really happened the night the Navy SEALs swooped in on Osama bin Laden's compound in Pakistan.

CBS News national security correspondent David Martin reports the 40 minutes it took to k!ll bin Laden and scoop his archives into garbage bags were all recorded by tiny helmet cameras worn by each of the 25 SEALs.

Officials reviewing those videos are still reconstructing a more accurate version of what happened. We now know that the only firef!ght took place in the guest house, where one of bin Laden's couriers opened fire and was quickly gunned down. No one in the main building got off a shot or was even armed, although there were weapons nearby.

Special Report: The k!lling of Osama bin Laden

The SEALs first saw bin Laden when he came out on the third floor landing. They fired, but missed. He retreated to his bedroom, and the first SEAL through the door grabbed bin Laden's daughters and pulled them aside.

When the second SEAL entered, bin Laden's wife rushed forward at him -- or perhaps was pushed by bin Laden. The SEAL shoved her aside and shot bin Laden in the chest. A third seal shot him in the head.

The top Democrat on the House Intelligence Committee went to CIA headquarters Thursday to view photos the SEALs took of bin Laden's body.

Lawmakers see bin Laden photos

"There were probably about maybe four, five or six photos," said Rep. C.A. Dutch Ruppersberger, D-Md. "There are just a couple body shots. He was like, in a white undershirt and a tan robe."

The electronic files the SEALs carted away from bin Laden's compound contain -- among many things -- the names of terrorist operatives which until now were unknown to U.S. intelligence. The files also contain a small, 12-page journal of bin Laden's handwritten notes about launching a major attack against the United States. He instructed against using Arabs because they arouse too much suspicion, to go after trains and to time the attack to coincide with the 10th anniversary of September 11.

Bin Laden wanted to attack U.S. on 9/11 anniversary

There are also messages to his senior lieutenants and to al Qaeda affiliates, urging them not to waste time on small, local operations and focus their efforts on the United States.

Ruppersberger said, "He kept all that information and he kept all of the data, computers, hard drives and this is what we're analyzing and it shows that his focus was clearly the United States."

U.S. officials cannot understand why bin Laden apparently left what amounts to the keys to his terrorist kingdom just lying around his compound in plain sight -- none of it rigged for self destruction.The k!lling of Osama bin Laden

Why didn't bin Laden protect his files? The best guess is he thought the United States would never find him.

© 2011 CBS Interactive Inc.. All Rights Reserved.

[pic - click to view]

Helmet cams captured bin Laden raid - CBS News Video [VIDEO]

69 comments for "May 12 - SEAL helmet cams recorded entire bin Laden raid"

7 years ago '06        #2
Blockburner28 65 heat pts65
space
space
$14,341 | Props total: 1419 1419
child please!
 7 years ago '04        #3
notoriousthugzz 41 heat pts41
space
space
$18,834 | Props total: 1999 1999
are they gonna throw these in the ocean too?
 7 years ago '06        #4
RAZAH CUTS 5835 heat pts5835
space
space
$54,045 | Props total: 18807 18807
i don't give a fu*k what that fu*ker funded...it would take a lot, and I mean a lot for me to murder a man in front of his wife and kids....
 05-13-2011, 12:52 AM         #5
Pat McGroin  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 RAZAH CUTS said:
i don't give a fu*k what that fu*ker funded...it would take a lot, and I mean a lot for me to murder a man in front of his wife and kids....
eye for an eye...

millions of people saw their son, daughter, cousin, uncle, aunt, mom, dad die when the towers came down.

navy seals dont have morals...
 7 years ago '06        #6
RAZAH CUTS 5835 heat pts5835
space
space
$54,045 | Props total: 18807 18807
 Pat McGroin said:
eye for an eye...

millions of people saw their son, daughter, cousin, uncle, aunt, mom, dad die when the towers came down.

navy seals dont have morals...
an eye for an eye?....b/c we're judge and jury all of a sudden? b/c there weren't like, 50 suspicious things surrounding the towers falling that our govt. has yet to explain adequately?...b/c we haven't already k!lled a heinous amount of civilians in Iraq and Afghanistan already?...

this whole thing is a clusterfu*k of epic proportions and we're k!lling ppl under the guise that somehow this one man masterminded the whole 9/11 operation on his own and acted alone...it's fu*king retrograde man....

this ain't the old testament...this is 2011 and we're handling this sh*t all wrong
 7 years ago '06        #7
nayfromdachi 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,665 | Props total: 37 37
 RAZAH CUTS said:
an eye for an eye?....b/c we're judge and jury all of a sudden? b/c there weren't like, 50 suspicious things surrounding the towers falling that our govt. has yet to explain adequately?...b/c we haven't already k!lled a heinous amount of civilians in Iraq and Afghanistan already?...

this whole thing is a clusterfu*k of epic proportions and we're k!lling ppl under the guise that somehow this one man masterminded the whole 9/11 operation on his own and acted alone...it's fu*king retrograde man....

this ain't the old testament...this is 2011 and we're handling this sh*t all wrong
 7 years ago '09        #8
Zaosyn 261 heat pts261
space
space
$14,068 | Props total: 1114 1114
Wipe his own gene pool IMO. Wife and kids should of been put to sleep too. Anyone in his blood line still standing will just help Al-Qaeda get revenge.

I woulda walked in like

[pic - click to view]

and walked out like

[pic - click to view]

Last edited by Zaosyn; 05-13-2011 at 01:22 AM..
 7 years ago '11        #9
MakeItHappen456 41 heat pts41
space
space
$6,199 | Props total: 1612 1612
For some I don't feel justice has been served, because we only k!lled a figure head and not the cells them self. Osama k!lled thousands of people. Once we k!ll thousands of al queda members then I can say justice is served.
 7 years ago '10        #10
llpooh 17 heat pts17
space
space
$2,013 | Props total: 368 368
He was like, in a white undershirt and a tan robe.
Like, for real?

Come on Razah, it would take a lot for you to k!ll him in front of his kids? All that hes done or has claimed credit for since the Clinton administration (not just 9-11) doesnt warrant him getting popped? fu*k his family. sh*t if I would have been the SEAL that did it, I would have pulled Mr. Grey beard in front of his wife and kids, stuck his face right next to theirs and said "wave goodbye to daddy" and then split hit wig right in front of them all. No hesitation. He would have done the same to anyone of us.
 7 years ago '07        #11
JohnDoe 207 heat pts207
space
space
$12,035 | Props total: 3900 3900
There are also messages to his senior lieutenants and to al Qaeda affiliates, urging them not to waste time on small, local operations and focus their efforts on the United States.
BULL
[pic - click to view]

RAZAH CUTS said:
We're d!cks! We're reckless, arrogant, stupid d!cks.
And the Pakis are pussies.
Osama Bin Laden is an as*hole.

Pussies don't like d!cks because pussies get fu*ked by d!cks. But d!cks also fu*k as*holes. as*holes that just want to sh*t on everything. Pussies may think they can deal with as*holes their way. But the only thing that can fu*k a as*hole is a d!ck, with some balls. The problem with d!cks is they fu*k too much or fu*k when it isn't appropriate. And it takes a pus*y to show them that. But sometimes pussies can be so full of sh*t that they become as*holes themselves. Because pussies are a inch and half away from as*holes. I don't know much about this crazy crazy world, but I do know this. If you don't let us fu*k this as*hole we're going to have our d!cks and pussies all covered in sh*t.
 05-15-2011, 02:31 PM         #12
Pat McGroin  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 RAZAH CUTS said:

Hey, That is how they prosecute in Muslim countries, thats how they live by...."eye for an eye"

and the 50 suspicious things? Take of the Tin foil hat son....
 7 years ago '07        #13
whowantit 35 heat pts35
space
space
$3,715 | Props total: 4735 4735
 RAZAH CUTS said:

7 years ago '07        #14
Chris Cassius 
space
space
$2,124 | Props total: 19 19
 notoriousthugzz said:
are they gonna throw these in the ocean too?
 05-15-2011, 04:24 PM         #15
bobbydrake6  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
are you serious?

on september 11, 2001, your punk a.ss was out waving flags screaming "USA USA" "LET'S GET THOSE TOWEL HEADED BASTARDS"

now that we get the guy that admitted to being behind an attack on US soil against US citizens (military and non-military) you want to say it would take a lot for you to k!ll a man in front of HIS kids that would k!ll YOU in front of your wife and kids and anyone else that was watching on tv

Team 6 was given a mission, a mission to k!ll Osama Bin Laden. MISSION ACCOMPLISHED!
fu*k OSAMA BIN LADEN and fu*k any punk that has a problem with it. If you really have any balls, step to ANY Navy Seal or ANY of my Marine Bretheren and tell us face to face that your pus*y a.ss has a problem with us or what we do. we live to do what we do bc your simp a.ss would have a tough time doing it.

Semper Fi

Last edited by bobbydrake6; 05-15-2011 at 10:48 PM..
 7 years ago '05        #16
jgunna 
space
space
$1,000 | Props total: 74 74
 RAZAH CUTS said:

Its like this....if someone k!lls ya family member and ya hood stay tellin u its the police that did it bla bla bla....and then u come across some other n*gga from ya hood claiming and bragging he k!lled ya fam and he would k!ll more if he had the chance......would u not fu*k that n*gga up beyond belief ??? or u go say naw lets focus on the police cause the hood said so.......yall need to pick sense from nonsense
 7 years ago '05        #17
jgunna 
space
space
 bobbydrake6 said:
are you serious?

on september 11, 2001, your punk a.ss was out waving flags screaming "USA USA" "LET'S GET THOSE TOWEL HEADED BASTARDS"

now that we get the guy that admitted to being behind an attack on US soil against US citizens (military and non-military) you want to say it would take a lot for you to k!ll a man in front of your kids that would k!ll YOU in front of your wife and kids and anyone else that was watching on tv
Exactly
 05-15-2011, 04:29 PM         #18
StayBlazin1  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 RAZAH CUTS said:

ur are a true fun boy that wouldnt dare ever being in the military. therefore u r a douche and ur opinion does not matter! now go back to watching cartoons
 7 years ago '04        #19
Silentmurdah33 1 heat pts
space
space
$3,065 | Props total: 110 110
@ millions
 7 years ago '05        #20
jgunna 
space
space
 Supa Mario 910 said:
Millions?? The death toll on 9/11 is LESS than 4,000....
I think he means millions of ppl watched on tv or from ny york i think.......that sh*t was huge tho, They stopped an exam while i was in school to let us view that sh*t and i wasnt even in america at the time......
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Stoner slut Nani -- would fu-k 4 weed
84 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
154 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now