Ice T's wife Coco models her new dress line for curvy women (PICS)

most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
37 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
85 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
28 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
59 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '05        #1
7196 pageviews
37 comments

blaznfor20 242 heat pts242
space
space
$2,471 | Props total: 51 51
Ice T's wife Coco models her new dress line for curvy women (PICS)

No room to spare as Ice T's wife Coco models her new dress line for curvy women
By Daily Mail Reporter

theFREAK said: image

[pic - click to view]

Last updated at 11:24 AM on 12th May 2011

Comments (118) Add to My Stories Share
She has found notoriety by brazenly showing off her strikingly curvy frame and ample a.ssets at any opportunity.

And now actor and rapper Ice T's wife Coco is hoping to help other women do the same - by releasing a line of clothing designed for the more voluptuous woman.

The glamour model and former Playboy star appears in a newly released promotional picture showing several of the pastel coloured dresses from the line, which she has named Licious.
Vibrant: The colourful range will be sold online and modelled by the actor's curvaceous wife
The blonde bombshell, who is the wife of rapper and Law And Order actor Ice T, has tweeted the photo in which she shows four mini dresses in different colours, all of which are extremely revealing and figure-hugging.
More...Rachel McAdams wows the Cannes Film Festival crowd in a racy sheer red dress
Hugh Grant in talks to replace fired Charlie Sheen on Two And A Half Men

She paired the dresses with colour coordinating Christian Louboutin shoes.

Writing on her Twitter page she revealed that she shot the photos a week ago in Arizona.

As well as the distinctive skin-tight dresses, the line will also include jeans and sweaters.

Vibrant: The colourful range will be sold online and modelled by the actor's curvaceous wife
Along with her clothing line, Coco is due to star in another new reality TV show alongside her husband called Ice Loves Coco.
The show, which will air on the E! Entertainment network, follows the home and professional life of the unusual couple.
The show premieres on Sunday June 12 before the new season of 'Keeping Up With The Kardashians'.

Own venture: Coco has been working on the line as a solo project without her actor/rapper husband Ice T

PICS--

Read more:
[pic - click to view]

Ice T's voluptuous wife CoCo models her new dress line for curvy women | Mail Online

37 comments for "Ice T's wife Coco models her new dress line for curvy women (PICS)"

7 years ago '07        #2
theFREAK 3682 heat pts3682
space
space
$53,690 | Props total: 38535 38535
had to click the link for the pics= FAIL.

[pic - click to view]

Last edited by theFREAK; 05-12-2011 at 03:06 PM..
 7 years ago '04        #3
TrueWest_1 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,937 | Props total: 198 198
Ice-T keeps winning with that bi*ch
 7 years ago '06        #4
King Allister 36 heat pts36
space
space
$21,788 | Props total: 173 173
 7 years ago '10        #5
Matrix 52 heat pts52
space
space
$9,508 | Props total: 48 48
No pics..

7 years ago '05        #6
Martel 18 heat pts18
space
space
$14,818 | Props total: 2623 2623
 pkilla111 said:
this. also nobody care about this plastic non moving ugly man looking skeeza. ice t lost becasue shes nothing special. get mad
boxden is too much..
 05-12-2011, 03:03 PM         #7
Rendition 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
uh...
 7 years ago '05        #8
Bea5T 137 heat pts137
space
space
$20,515 | Props total: 206 206
@ her making a clothing line for curvy woman when she's a skinny white chick in a plastic body
 7 years ago '07        #9
Damagegadget 492 heat pts492
space
space
$35,400 | Props total: 16107 16107
 TrueWest_1 said:
Ice-T keeps winning with that bi*ch
yea right the amount attention whoring she does seems pretty desperate..I seen him and this braod at this spot in brooklyn..it was ras kass birfday party. He admitted to rolling in a rental...nuff said
 7 years ago '05        #10
Martel 18 heat pts18
space
space
 Damagegadget said:
yea right the amount attention whoring she does seems pretty desperate..I seen him and this braod at this spot in brooklyn..it was ras kass birfday party. He admitted to rolling in a rental...nuff said
lol are u serious? im not the smartest man alive but he isn't from new york. do you expect him to fly out to NY and buy a car that he isn't going to use just so he can say "And this ain't rented either". y'all n*ggas are on some other sh*t lemme find out renting a car means you don't have money..
 7 years ago '07        #11
Damagegadget 492 heat pts492
space
space
$35,400 | Props total: 16107 16107
 Martel said:
lol are u serious? im not the smartest man alive but he isn't from new york. do you expect him to fly out to NY and buy a car that he isn't going to use just so he can say "And this ain't rented either". y'all n*ggas are on some other sh*t lemme find out renting a car means you don't have money..
u know where he live I take it? u may not be the smartest man til u answer that question... where u from ahs nothin to do with where ya live...I think kurupt live out there now too...hhmmm if u in a rental..if u don't have cars garaged in other cities..u may not be rich by all means.. sure u may have some money, but whorin out this dime a dozen fake tNa breezy do not equate to me...sorry
 7 years ago '05        #12
Martel 18 heat pts18
space
space
im jus sayin yall hate on some of the dumbest sh*t. clearly ice t has money. just because you rent something does not at all mean your broke. anybody with common sense will rent sh*t they don't need instead of blowin' money on a car or whatever it is you won't even use after a couple of days. but im not even gonna pocket watch that n*gga he's doin it bigger than you and me and that's all that matters.. i just thought it was mad corny u equate renting with being broke.

Last edited by Martel; 05-12-2011 at 04:14 PM..
 7 years ago '04        #13
MGz 953 heat pts953
space
space
$8,172 | Props total: 8732 8732
 Damagegadget said:

u know where he live I take it? u may not be the smartest man til u answer that question... where u from ahs nothin to do with where ya live...I think kurupt live out there now too...hhmmm if u in a rental..if u don't have cars garaged in other cities..u may not be rich by all means.. sure u may have some money, but whorin out this dime a dozen fake tNa breezy do not equate to me...sorry
man shut the fu*k up, u sound dumb, fu*king idiot
 7 years ago '05        #14
YARKONE 4 heat pts
space
space
$11,500 | Props total: 378 378
 Damagegadget said:

wtf are you talking about? cars garaged in other cities? where the fu*k do you kids come up with these hating a.ss opinions?

and He does live in NY, well at least the Law And Order show is filmed in NY.

Last edited by YARKONE; 05-12-2011 at 04:01 PM..
 7 years ago '05        #15
Flatbush85 54 heat pts54
space
space
$14,388 | Props total: 695 695
 YARKONE said:
wtf are you talking about? cars garaged in other cities? where the fu*k do you kids come up with these hating a.ss opinions?

and He does live in NY, well at least the Law And Order show is filmed in NY.
To confirm, Ice T does rent an apartment down somewhere in lower Manhattan.
 7 years ago '10        #16
LORD PLISSKEN 15 heat pts15
space
space
space
$21,017 | Props total: 8022 8022
 Damagegadget said:

mgz said:
man shut the fu*k up, u sound dumb, fu*king idiot
:agreement6:
 05-12-2011, 05:00 PM         #17
pufntrees718 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

all those words posted and no pics.just a link :banghead:.shoulda just posted the pics :disdain2:
 7 years ago '09        #18
Difficult 135 heat pts135
space
space
$47,420 | Props total: 665 665
 pkilla111 said:
this. also nobody care about this plastic non moving ugly man looking skeeza. ice t lost becasue shes nothing special. get mad
 7 years ago '07        #19
Pr0pa_Sh0rti 
space
space
$4,993 | Props total: 10 10
 pufntrees718 said:

all those words posted and no pics.just a link :banghead:.shoulda just posted the pics :disdain2:
@ the gif!
 7 years ago '10        #20
JudasHatesJesus 146 heat pts146
space
space
$6,988 | Props total: 3780 3780
coco may be plastic but she works!

also id still fu*k her...

atleast i wont miss her
[pic - click to view]

when i bust
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside The Administration Kicked Me Out But I Went Round Back On They A@%
40 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
68 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
100 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
83 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
135 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
295 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
197 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
256 comments
2 days ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy