Fox News Claim Common as a Cop killer

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
50 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
149 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
95 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
160 comments
@movies

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 05-12-2011, 07:04 PM         #61
100 Rounds 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
sh*ts redic
 7 years ago '10        #62
Shhon 850 heat pts850
space
space
$19,285 | Props total: 23795 23795
might be
 05-12-2011, 07:34 PM         #63
tonyk 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
common's music ain't even a boredom k!ller
 7 years ago '05        #64
Redplayboy313 23 heat pts23
space
space
$2,968 | Props total: 11 11
This is why I stay Calm and Listen to Alex Jones. CNN & Fox are both jokes!
 7 years ago '06        #65
Bama Boy 100 heat pts100
space
space
space
$57,486 | Props total: 14772 14772
just last year Fox News referred to him as a "inspiration" and a "role model" in an article they did. its just the typical Fox News bullsh*t. he goes to the white house and all of a sudden hes a "vile rapper".
 7 years ago '10        #66
HeyCobra 7 heat pts
space
space
$3,062 | Props total: 2 2
 dmunson318 said:
that n*gga was def white! he may have dark skin but he thinks and acts like a white man
so if i'm white, and i wanna be black, how do i act?
 05-12-2011, 09:02 PM         #67
Contra 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i swear there are like 10x as many racists out and about these days. they all came out of the closet as soon as obama became president. makes me sick all these poor/working class white people think poor/working class black people are the cause of their problems. fox news and other corporate media elites distract people from real problems with this sensationalist bullsh*t. keep people mad at other races while the corporate rich lobby to pass legislation destroying unions, healthcare- keeping the working people down. wages have stagnated in the US since 1980 because of radical right wing corporate favoritism started by reagan. The poor don't know this because the same corporations that own the media don't want them to know because they want more profits. Keeping the public ignorant and feeling powerless is the mainstream media's job. Read and educate yourself. Be one of the few who is motivated enough to seek the truth and not have it handed to you by those with a political agenda.

sorry for the long post i used to hang out in the knowledge corner lol
 7 years ago '08        #68
DooM 66 heat pts66
space
space
$28,009 | Props total: 19909 19909
Im done dissing fox news... like Jon Stewart said, its not even fun anymore.
 7 years ago '08        #69
DooM 66 heat pts66
space
space
 awb5886 said:
But on a real non biased and strickly objective note, Obama has been done. I voted for him but the verdict is in and hes out no matter what your opinions are. He knew he was down over 50% in approval by HIS OWN PARTY and his demise was eminemt. Its like he woke up one day and said "hey well just k!ll osama, maybe that wil rectify my standing as a leader." Its all dubious and sketchy if you ask me. Who knows he even knew about the raid or k!lling of bin laden. who knows anything. i dont know what to believe from these politicians anymore.

On another note, It is a fact that common was a gangsta rapper. I mean sh*t he had one of the most controversal and violent beefs on wax with Ice Cube. Why not put Ice Cube up in the white house, I mean he's reformed right? He makes a childrens program. GTFOH!!! Just because Common puts out a song called the people and looks like hes straight out of a jc penny catalouge dosent make him a stand up guy and definetly not a role model.
neither are you with the steroids...

Common made more songs than just "the people"

your ignorance defines you.. i suggest you actually look at commons catalog or read his lyrics.. comparative to a Jay-z or 50 cent..
 05-13-2011, 08:54 AM         #70
big blak afrika 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 awb5886 said:
But on a real non biased and strickly objective note, Obama has been done. I voted for him but the verdict is in and hes out no matter what your opinions are. He knew he was down over 50% in approval by HIS OWN PARTY and his demise was eminemt. Its like he woke up one day and said "hey well just k!ll osama, maybe that wil rectify my standing as a leader." Its all dubious and sketchy if you ask me. Who knows he even knew about the raid or k!lling of bin laden. who knows anything. i dont know what to believe from these politicians anymore.

On another note, It is a fact that common was a gangsta rapper. I mean sh*t he had one of the most controversal and violent beefs on wax with Ice Cube. Why not put Ice Cube up in the white house, I mean he's reformed right? He makes a childrens program. GTFOH!!! Just because Common puts out a song called the people and looks like hes straight out of a jc penny catalouge dosent make him a stand up guy and definetly not a role model.
Violent beefs? They made a couple songs about each other that's violence? Leave the discussion to informed members. Common's a man who makes positive music "love is" "faithful" "This is me" "soul by the pound" and never sold out his artistic vision. I don't believe in role models but you can do a lot worse than Common.
 05-13-2011, 08:56 AM         #71
big blak afrika 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
He said violent beefs on wax that's a contradiction in and of itself violence doesn't happen on wax.
 7 years ago '06        #72
coolio 57 heat pts57
space
space
$18,375 | Props total: 9 9
it's funny how they always scream over and cut off somebody who's actually making sense
 7 years ago '08        #73
DooM 66 heat pts66
space
space
 awb5886 said:
steroids? i think not. i dont need to look at commons sh*t. i used to love her, the light, ive heard em. maybe we should just get jayz and 50 cent in there as well and well just have a white house gangsta party and pour out some hennessey.
You're making a.ssumptions that are ignorant so, basically ill do the same to you...

you're a jock who like steroids in the a.ss... prolly r*ped a cheerleader in the locker room...you drive a jeep wrangler blasting saliva's "click click boom" ..you go to frat parties doing numerous keg stands and getting too fu*ked up to the point where you question your s3xuality and get your d!ck sucked by the school mascot who is a nerd...

Hennesey being poured? fine.. just as long as you share your jaggermeister and sambucka

05-13-2011, 09:06 AM         #74
big blak afrika 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 awb5886 said:
beefs inclusive of violent content and consistant with threatening statements...excuse me professer big blak africa. lol
1.swift and intense force: the violence of a storm.
rough or injurious physical force, action, or treatment: to die by violence.
an unjust or unwarranted exertion of force or power, as against rights or laws: to take over a government by violence.

None of these things can happen over wax. Something that has been said over a record has never hurt anyone. You're going to need more than buzz words like "violence" "beef" and "controversial" to skew people's views on common. Also Common has 8 albums worth of material it takes more than listening to a few songs a couple of times to know what he's about.
 05-13-2011, 09:12 AM         #75
big blak afrika 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 awb5886 said:
I am in no way discounting commons artistic vision and the philosophy and positive message that he emcompasses. Im just saying hes not an ideal canidate to be speaking or have any presence in the white house. You could say the same thing about nas. To me there are equally as introspective and insightful but they have no place in washington. the end.
The white house is hosting a poetry event, Common has multiple talents one of which is poetry therefore he was invited. Sounds like he belongs to me. It isn't like President Obama is giving him a position.
 05-13-2011, 09:19 AM         #76
big blak afrika 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 awb5886 said:
violence does not have to be physical. violence and abuse are coorelated and one can ensue mental abuse and violence. In a slipperly slope, words on records have indirectly hurt people. The guy that k!lled listening to mo murda by bone thugs, marilyn manson sparked the school shootings. im not trying to skew peoples viewpoints on common, hes actually one of the few respectable and non degrading figures in hip hop.
There's no study that says listening to music with violent lyrics makes you violent. If I strike someone and the backstreet boys are playing they made me do it? That's fear mongering.
 05-13-2011, 09:50 AM         #77
MAY LAY LOW 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
all of them are hypocrites , what ever happen to freedom of speech,
its all about the field nygger and the house nygger still, and the white is stirring up all the tension

dam, sarah palin is a racist bytch, " oh, the white house"
fuk her racist sarcasm
 7 years ago '05        #78
dmunson318 
space
space
$8,053 | Props total: 789 789
 HeyCobra said:
so if i'm white, and i wanna be black, how do i act?
like jemarcus russell
 7 years ago '08        #79
EMER1TUS 11 heat pts11
space
space
$34,765 | Props total: 12251 12251
I know Fox News is smarter than that.

Come to the hood and ask real hood n*ggas how they feel about Common as a Gangsta Artist.
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
36 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 13 - Bannon looks like a DISHEVELED DRUNK that wondered on stage
16 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
65 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
106 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
61 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Joe Budden says Eminem is using the Plight of Black People as a way to sell re..
201 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rare Pics of B.G. Derrick (N.O. Rap)
114 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
152 comments
1 day ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy