8 Of The Lamest Superhero Movies Ever Made

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
108 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Only 500 followers, catch her before she blow as a ig thot
23 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Maia Campbell Was Recently Spotted In Atlanta....
31 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Article inside The 10 Worst Jay-Z Songs Of All Time
51 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '09        #1
7167 pageviews
99 comments

Brainwave 5389 heat pts5389
space
space
$18,418 | Props total: 5 5
8 Of The Lamest Superhero Movies Ever Made

8) X-men: The Last Stand (2006)

[pic - click to view]

This third movie in the X-Men saga attempts to keep the momentum of the great second flick moving, and fails spectacularly, especially in the climactic scene in which Wolverine attacks Magneto, the master of magnetism, the man who can control all metal with his mind in his stronghold- in the forest. Are you serious?

7) Barb Wire (1996)

[pic - click to view]

To say that Barb Wire was based on a comic book is something of a tough sell, since while technically, it was a comic book, it was never really widely read or popular. And when you bring in a dumb blonde like Pamela Anderson to prance around, act s3xy, and shoot guns, that's all fun from a campy perspective, I guess, but ask yourself this question: Was it hard to get funding for a movie starring Pamela Anderson taking her top off and shooting guns?

6) The Punisher (s) (1989, 2004, 2008)

[pic - click to view]

There are three different Punisher movies out, and they are all dumb. Why? Because the Punisher himself, as popular as the comic book was in it's heyday, was nothing but a cheap rip-off of the popular vigilante films of the late 1970s and 80s. The Punisher vows a war on crime after his family is k!lled by thugs, so he runs around shooting bad guys. I wonder why we can't make a half-decent movie about that?

5) Wolverine: Origins (2009)

[pic - click to view]

Wolverine is an awesome character. There are no two ways about it. Having giant knives that spring out of your knuckles along with a mutant healing factor and a bad attitude is a recipe for fun, and this movie manages to suck all of it out. Featuring a convoluted back-story, and way too many characters, this film includes one awesome scene where Wolverine takes down a helicopter. That's the only good part of the whole film.

4) Fantastic Four (2005)

[pic - click to view]

With the success of other Marvel Comics films, it seemed inevitable that the FF would have their time in the Hollywood spotlight. Too bad the movie made no sense. One thing that seemed to be a positive was the casting of the incredibly s3xy Jessica Alba as the Invisible Girl.Jessica Alba. Invisible. Great idea.

3) Catwoman (2004)

[pic - click to view]

Now look here. I'm not made of stone over here. I am aware that Halle Berry is a s3xy woman. And I am also aware that a s3xy woman in a s3xy catsuit is s3xy to look at. But I have a sneaky suspicion that those were the only two factors that filmmakers considered before making this picture. When it comes to Batman villains, Catwoman is decidedly third string. Also, Batman isn't even in this movie. That means that this film is playing to audience members who, while watching Batman f!ght the Joker in a much better movie, thought to themselves "I wonder what Catwoman is up to?" No one was thinking that.

2) Steel (1997)

[pic - click to view]

Any amount of embarrassment you had for Stallone in Judge Dredd is multiplied by a thousand when you see Shaquille O' Neal in Steel. I'd tell you that it's sort of like Iron Man, and sort of like Robocop, but it's mostly unwatchable. Even in a funny way. Even the comic book character blew.

1) Ghost Rider (2007)

[pic - click to view]

Ghost Rider stumbled out of the gate largely because we're talking about a character that only rabid comic book fans have any affection for. I mean, if you don't already know who Ghost Rider is from the comics, it's a tough sell to explain to someone that it's "kind of like the Incredible Hulk, if the hulk was a mystical skeleton, covered in supernatural flames, who for some reason really likes motorcycles." In addition, they cast Nicholas Cage, who had just completed the now epic "so bad it's good" remake of the The Wicker Man, and was just beginning the phase of his artistic career known as his "bats$#% crazy" period.

[pic - click to view]

Dumb as a Blog: 15 Dumbest Superhero Movies Photo Gallery - Fantastic Four (2005) - on truTV.com

99 comments for "8 Of The Lamest Superhero Movies Ever Made"

7 years ago '05        #2
GROUCHCARTEL 97 heat pts97
space
space
$4,294 | Props total: 5 5
How is daredevil not on this list.......and It always pissed me off they f*cked up The punisher time and time again...
 7 years ago '06        #3
droid3000 995 heat pts995
space
space
$26,417 | Props total: 26093 26093
No elecktra or dare devil?
 7 years ago '06        #4
Pyro911 4 heat pts
space
space
$9,248 | Props total: 86 86
Elektra and Daredevil def need to be on there

no clue why The Punisher 2004 is on there. i liked that one
 7 years ago '07        #5
TH35 103 heat pts103
space
space
$85,770 | Props total: 14586 14586
 Pyro911 said:

I kind of did too. I think Elektra should take its place.
 05-12-2011, 01:01 AM         #6
usarmyboy83 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
The Punisher in 2004 was good.
 7 years ago '04        #7
PurpleHaze217 2 heat pts
space
space
$4,465 | Props total: 6 6
and Steel should be on its own list
 7 years ago '04        #8
T_Buck 9 heat pts
space
space
$2,916 | Props total: 0 0
The director's cut of Daredevil is dope as fu*k. People talking sh*t about the movie need to watch the DC. Adds about 30 minutes of new footage and focuses much less on romance. Also adds a subplot not in the theatrical. I believe it's also slightly more violent and has an R rating compared to the PG-13 theatrical cut.
 7 years ago '08        #9
AyeDre 13 heat pts13
space
space
$10,533 | Props total: 283 283
sh*t list
 7 years ago '05        #10
Danger Zone 58 heat pts58
space
space
$34,150 | Props total: 18396 18396
Wouldnt agree wid 4,5,6

The 04 punisher went hard as fu*kfu*k
 7 years ago '05        #11
kriskross00 103 heat pts103
space
space
$18,445 | Props total: 15442 15442
I still have Steel on vhs
 7 years ago '07        #12
TH35 103 heat pts103
space
space
$85,770 | Props total: 14586 14586
 T_Buck said:
The director's cut of Daredevil is dope as fu*k. People talking sh*t about the movie need to watch the DC. Adds about 30 minutes of new footage and focuses much less on romance. Also adds a subplot not in the theatrical. I believe it's also slightly more violent and has an R rating compared to the PG-13 theatrical cut.
I agree. The DC was better.
 7 years ago '06        #13
tdub-zr0 139 heat pts139
space
space
$26,854 | Props total: 14711 14711
 Pyro911 said:

Daredevil and Elektra are both on the original source list. The TS only posted 8 out of the 15.
 05-12-2011, 03:06 AM         #14
DOOMage 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Hu$tLa said:
Wouldnt agree wid 4,5,6

The 04 punisher went hard as fu*kfu*k
 usarmyboy83 said:
The Punisher in 2004 was good.

The 04 version was straight garbage, took me two sittings to sift through that hot mess. The whole family reunion massacre had me laughing, I couldn't take it seriously. How the fu*k do you manage to make such a serious, grim and dark character/comic so hokey and laughable?

I could rant about how bad this movie is all day long.

And the only good thing about War Zone was that he was finally a straight up k!ller and there was lots of gore in the movie, but regardless of that - both those recent versions were huge failures considering the source material.
 7 years ago '06        #15
titanreese 13 heat pts13
space
space
$12,533 | Props total: 1035 1035
I thought the 2004 Punisher was bad a.ss
 7 years ago '04        #16
KREW 25 heat pts25
space
space
$6,042 | Props total: 4837 4837
Daredevil is saved from that list because of the dope Director's Cut..
2004's Punisher was a good movie to me imo. It showed him as a happy dude turned bad-ass on a mission, what else was he supposed to be? Batman?..
Fantastic Four was a cool movie too. The sequel to it should be on this sh*t list tho. It was horrible.

The Punisher and FF need to be replaced by Batman & Robin and Elektra.
 7 years ago '10        #17
smokinthe420 4 heat pts
space
space
$15,421 | Props total: 6597 6597
Agree 4,5 and 6 is way better then any other movies on that list, should have been replaced...
 7 years ago '04        #18
Marccoogs19 180 heat pts180
space
space
$10,629 | Props total: 6140 6140
The Original Captain America movie.
[pic - click to view]

Conan makes fun of its crappiness every week.
 05-12-2011, 03:59 AM         #19
DOOMage 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
People need to open up the link, there are more on the list. Some of which people already mentioned.

Ang Lee's The Hulk is an honourable mention, another pile of hot garbage.

And I see what your saying about The Punisher in terms of his transformation of character, but it was not a good movie at all. What a waste of a good car that he spent so much time on only to get fu*ked up by that Spanish guitarist from those infomercials. Just one of the many awful instances in that film.

As to not stay on topic of just that sh*tpile, please tell me nobody on BX actually dug Wolverine? The only people I've come across that actually liked/loved it were women and that was strictly because of Jackman running around nekkid.

Last edited by DOOMage; 05-12-2011 at 04:03 AM..
 7 years ago '05        #20
C19932 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,791 | Props total: 78 78
i thought green hornet was pretty bad
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
49 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
63 comments
24 hours ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside He just burned the soul of a lazy teacher
102 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
74 comments
23 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Sid From Ice Age Says She's Not Black She's "Tan" and "White".
23 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
I love things about her, but I still don't love her
74 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Air Jordan 11 "Win Like 96" finally releases after a long history of r..
62 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
audio inside HOV IS Back!: Jay-Z - Motorsport Freestyle!!! FIREEEEEEE
131 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy