Lebron takes the celtics soul (scores 10 straight points to close out series)

most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
37 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
28 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
59 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
85 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 05-11-2011, 10:03 PM         #61
jayjules  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
The HEAT!
 05-11-2011, 10:03 PM         #62
KingDwightII  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[pic - click to view]

lets keep the pics coming yall...lets gooooooo:dancingcool:
 05-11-2011, 10:05 PM         #63
KingDwightII  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[pic - click to view]

soft a.ss bum
 7 years ago '04        #64
Cutty Olds 7 heat pts
space
space
$16,464 | Props total: 6619 6619
 DaKid730 said:
West had a nice series
 7 years ago '10        #65
JaYYo 28 heat pts28
space
space
$8,027 | Props total: 563 563
 fmoney88 said:
you still dont get. They have NO competition left to beat now. They knew and said themselves that the celtics was their biggest hurdle this entire playoffs. They will likely sweep every single team they face from this point on and pretty easily.
This guy still has the audacity to make comments on basketball when he has not been right about a SINGLE fu*kING PREDICTION he has made! WOW....dwg u dont know sh*t about basketball and you call other people "casual basketball fans"
The heat are going to sweep and beat every team they play now easily? Are u kidding me...the Western Conference teams are DEEEEEEEEEEEP...their benches will massacre the Heats 2nd unit...the big 3 going to have to play pretty much the whole game every single game..Heat aint sweeping any team that comes out the West no chance,
too much size defense and bench depth
 05-11-2011, 10:23 PM         #66
onepiecex3  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 fmoney88 said:
you still dont get. They have NO competition left to beat now. They knew and said themselves that the celtics was their biggest hurdle this entire playoffs. They will likely sweep every single team they face from this point on and pretty easily.
I would like to agree with you, but we all know that's not true. If they face Chicago, they'll have some resistance and if they face Mavs/OKC those are going to be two heavily fought matches but obviously... Miami = 2010/2011 Champions, I smell a 3-Peat.
 05-11-2011, 10:26 PM         #67
onepiecex3  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 JaYYo said:
This guy still has the audacity to make comments on basketball when he has not been right about a SINGLE fu*kING PREDICTION he has made! WOW....dwg u dont know sh*t about basketball and you call other people "casual basketball fans"
The heat are going to sweep and beat every team they play now easily? Are u kidding me...the Western Conference teams are DEEEEEEEEEEEP...their benches will massacre the Heats 2nd unit...the big 3 going to have to play pretty much the whole game every single game..Heat aint sweeping any team that comes out the West no chance,
too much size defense and bench depth
I agree with you good sir. The least amount of competition left in the playoffs is ATL, so unless ATL manages to beat Chicago, Miami is going to have to pull up their socks, strap their belts and go H.A.M. 'cause the Western Conference ain't lettin' them get rings that easily.

Their hardest challenge will probably be OKC or Mavs 'cause Miami has trouble defending the perimeter and Mavs' bench like you said is extremely deep... They did Sweep the Lakas.
 05-11-2011, 10:36 PM         #68
starrin  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 fmoney88 said:
u are an infidel..... but very wise words.
 7 years ago '07        #69
varun313 
space
space
space
$3,356 | Props total: 1085 1085
 fmoney88 said:
if lebron acknowledges skip bayless in anyway then skip bayless won
exactly

lebron or any pro athlete should never talk back with any critics
 05-11-2011, 11:16 PM         #70
D2TheRama  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ST21 said:
skip lost

bron haters lost. people questioning his clutch gene

best player in the L.
how did skip lose? so this 1 spurt of clutchness makes sh*t all good?
 7 years ago '04        #71
enetblazin4eva 4 heat pts
space
space
$11,116 | Props total: 597 597
 Hold That said:
And the Bulls will take your soul tomorrow..
Bulls already beat the Hawks? Heat playing back2back?
 7 years ago '07        #72
sleep23rd 1 heat pts
space
space
$5,826 | Props total: 305 305
 stunna2004 said:
 DaKid730 said:
West had a nice series
 Cutty Olds said:
 JDubProductions said:

[pic - click to view]

7 years ago '08        #73
yungsavage05 
space
space
space
$675 | Props total: 1 1
 fmoney88 said:
don't know about sweep but it's possible
 05-12-2011, 01:40 AM         #74
randal  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
One game doesn't make you clutch.
 7 years ago '06        #75
Gd_UP 2 heat pts
space
space
$3,509 | Props total: 93 93
 randal said:
thank you.

Even a broken clock is right twice a day.

Realx.
 7 years ago '06        #76
swoosh363 1 heat pts
space
space
$302 | Props total: 0 0
 Hold That said:
And the Bulls will take your soul tomorrow..

god damn right
 7 years ago '04        #77
dog4life 1 heat pts
space
space
$8,613 | Props total: 286 286
 swoosh363 said:

god damn right
if bron play the bulls like he did last season with the cavs i give it 4-2 heat if wade continues this bad a.ss streak he is on 4-1 if bosh gets the sand out of his v*gina and actually play instead of making excuses 4-0 heat either way i can only see d rose doing so much against the 3 of them in a playoff series bron is a different person and so is wade bosh is a bi*ch its gonna be a repeat of 06 i feel it
 7 years ago '06        #78
samsin420 39 heat pts39
space
space
$5,946 | Props total: 487 487
 7 years ago '05        #79
2 Pistolz 13 heat pts13
space
space
$17,694 | Props total: 8 8
 randal said:
Quiet, c*nt.

It's not just one game. It's the entire series. He took over Game 2 when it was tied in the 4th quarter. He hit clutch shot after clutch shot in Game 4 on the road in the same building that devastated him time after time. And last night? That wasn't just clutch.... that was beyond clutch. Tied ball game with 3 minutes to go and he scores TEN STRAIGHT? n*gga hush up and go listen to that Pusha T.... MY GOD!

Give the man some fu*king props. He shut all of the doubters up in this series. I wouldn't call myself a doubter, but I'll call myself one of those Heat fans who is (well, was) only comfortable with the ball in Wade's hands down the stretch. LeBron James delivered. 110%

Yeah, it's "only the semi finals" but this is the demon that haunted LeBron like no other.

Last edited by 2 Pistolz; 05-12-2011 at 07:35 AM..
 7 years ago '04        #80
PrisonRules 70 heat pts70
space
space
$26,123 | Props total: 4511 4511
 fmoney88 said:
no he didnt have full control of the ball. Technically by nba rules a players could bobble a basketball in his hands for the full length of the court as long as he didnt have full control of the basketball.
wth is full control? he drippled, walked, picked it up with two hands then dribbled again
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside The Administration Kicked Me Out But I Went Round Back On They A@%
40 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
68 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
100 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
83 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
135 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
295 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
197 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
256 comments
2 days ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy