May 11 - Donald Trump: "Black guys counting my money! I hate it."

most viewed right now
NBA JAYSON TATUMS CAREER IS OFFICIALLY OVER :mjdamn:
36 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
33 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sorry Em This Not It I Mean At Least You Tried
126 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Dec 13 - Study: Women rate the strongest men as the most attractive
51 comments
@news

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '08        #141
T2THEONE 859 heat pts859 OP
space
space
$6,450 | Props total: 1678 1678
 vicdamone c said:
hatin
I see u trollin
 7 years ago '09        #142
kingrey 
space
space
$496 | Props total: 5 5

Swishadude said:
They take the fat busted up lookin ones. We appreciate it
aren't ALL the white chicks in minnesota fat?

none of this has to do with donald trump.....
 7 years ago '04        #143
The S-Word 
space
space
$3,678 | Props total: 1300 1300
 Tsukuyomi said:
All the stupid racist trolls making racist comments? There were none. Again, you're being overly-sensitive.

That wasn't racist.
...Damn, you're still at it?

All you've done in this thread is regard your deluded, self-important opinion as fact (And intersperse it with snide comments and racial pandering), which renders your 'argument' null and void. This is another example of that.

Yes you do. You're the classic, "white man owes me everything despite the fact that I was never a slave nor alive during the Jim Crow era but I deserve reparations anyway" negro. I've seen plenty of you around here.
...And here you go again with the unfounded a.ssumptions. The fu*k are you, a broken record? Like I've said numerous times, you know nothing about me, especially my feelings on racial matters in the U.S. Unlike you and other deluded 'The world is magically equal now because I can pretend that racism doesn't exist (Despite there still being glaring disparities across the board between blacks and whites) and openly fu*k and drool over white women on and offline' negros, I go out and earn everything I have, and don't let racism, stupid as*holes like yourself with your retarded rhetoric, or anything else stand in my way.

In other words, if you're going to continue desperately trying to make a point, I suggest you drop the bullsh!t a.ssumptions.

And who is the one a.ssuming here? What makes you think you know what I believe? I haven't even implied that this country is some racial utopia, nor do I believe that.
...Yeah, you have. Every single one of your posts in this thread has indicated that this is what you believe--Loser blacks like you have the audacity to get mad whenever another black (Or anyone else, for that matter) says something you don't like about whites, as if you're going to get 'Brownie points' or special treatment for doing so.

And really, quit with the Third grade 'I'm going to throw everything you say to me back at you' bullsh!t. I would think you're old/mature enough not to resort to that kind of behavior.

Let's take a look at the subject at hand, MumblesDaHumble, and his profile and comment history. He joined in 2010 and has over 2,000 posts. That's quite a bit, and in such a short time for someone who dislikes black people. He seems to mostly spend his time in the gaming forum instead of instigating race wars and attacking black people, but if he's mainly here to troll, why spend time doing anything but instigating race wars? There are much better gaming forums elsewhere. Why visit this one?
...And your point is...?

I wasn't the one that originally called MumblesDaHumble a 'racist troll,' idiot, so go direct that bullsh!t at the poster who did. The funniest part about your little rant is that you really though you were on to something, conducting profile & post investigations and sh!t.

Anyway, I'm perfectly aware that a 'troll' doesn't need to be a fan of whatever to join whatever's website, but here you go again with your stupid a.ssumptions. You're a.ssuming these people are trolls who joined Boxden to attack black people. For one, there were no attacks on black people in this particular thread, and 2, stop being an overly-sensitive person...
As for your little rant about 'Philly's' comment, the dude sat there and denigrated black girls by saying, and I quote:

i tried messing with a few black girls in highschool but i just couldnt get passed the little things like the smell, the hair, the pink gums, the ashyness
...Yet you not only saw nothing wrong with this, but went at me for having the nerve to state facts about the situation & defend blacks against stupid racist comments/'opinion's like that? The dude just wrote all black girls off because of his dealings with a select few. That's classic racism, yet you saw absolutely nothing wrong with opinions like that, especially in a 'race war (As you called it)' thread like this.

That's why your delusional, Uncle Tom-acting a.ss got called out, for defending & co-signing racist bullsh!t like that. The fu*k is wrong with you? Last time I checked, not all black girls smelled and were ashy (I'm not even going to approach that stupid-ass 'pink gums' comment). 'Philly' is well aware of this, yet decided to post that anyway. You really thought you had a point here, too, which makes the sh!t even more hilarious

...Wow, you really are a broken record/childish idiot--I call you out on doing nothing but making stupid a.ssumptions, and here you go saying the same about me. Grow the fu*k up. Telling racists of whatever race that blacks aren't as pressed about them or trying to be like them isn't 'racist' or being an 'overly-sensitive person,' dumbass--It's simply telling the truth. Your head is so far up whites' a.sses (I've seen plenty posters like you around here, btw) that you can't see this ridiculously obvious fact (Along with every other fact I've stated in this thread), or have any semblance of dignity or common sense about yourself. fu*k outta here with that pandering bullsh!t.

Do yourself a favor and don't bother replying until you have a valid point about anything in this thread.

Last edited by The S-Word; 05-15-2011 at 08:33 AM..
 7 years ago '08        #144
OrangeBlood89 
space
space
space
$319 | Props total: 0 0
"I'd whip that hairless wonders a.ss, tell that p*ssy to come to D.C...... then i'll take his wife as the prize and beat beat beat beat
 7 years ago '07        #145
Jayceon 492 heat pts492
space
space
$27,599 | Props total: 911 911
 drama_kiNg said:
rarely see a black dude wit a normal lookin white girl.. all the girls are usually
and of course everyone's reality is directly influenced and represented by what you have seen.
 7 years ago '04        #146
The S-Word 
space
space
$3,678 | Props total: 1300 1300
 Tsukuyomi said:
You claim I'm making a.ssumptions about you, and I admit I did but you did as well, yet you deny it.
...I can't deny something that isn't there. Everything I've said about you, Trump, and racial matters is the truth. You're so delusional and desperate to prove some asinine point about racist whites all of a sudden not existing anymore that you don't/choose not to see this.

I don't think America is some sort of racial utopia
...Could've fooled me.

but I also don't subscribe to the paranoid belief that you do, that this country was designed in such a way that even in today's world, black people remain oppressed.
...And even more delusional rhetoric from you. The fact that America was (And still is, to a relatively lesser extent) designed to solely benefit whites (And, to a lesser extent, non-whites who are in league with their culture, beliefs, etc.) isn't 'paranoid' at all. Are you really this stupid? I'd love to hear you say that 'Blacks who have the nerve to complain about racism in America are paranoid racists themselves' bullsh!t to all the blacks who've experienced the following: Been racially profiled and/or experienced police brutality for no other reason than the color of their skin, followed in stores and denigrated by the shopkeepers and/or store owners for no other reason than the color of their skin, forever branded 'the enemy' in the eyes and minds of countless people the world over no matter what, received much harsher jail and/or prison sentences for various offenses, been denied certain life-saving medical procedures for not other r--(You know what I mean), told to 'get over' something (racism) that impacts their lives from birth to death by people who've never (And will never) experience racism of any kind, 'not allowed'/welcome to move into certain neighborhoods (Or if they are, subject to much higher interest rates than whites) without either 'White Flight' or other retaliatory actions, and even unable to hail a cab in some cities. Again, I wonder how those people would react to being called 'paranoid' when it comes to racial matters in the U.S.

In addition, I find it hilarious how the harder you try to deny the (blatant) truth about racial matters in this country, the more you sound like the very racist whites you love to defend so much, which was probably your aim from jump.

And before you bring Obama up, as all deluded 'America is magically equal now!' blacks like yourself do, he's a prime example of everything I just said. I would get into his skin color playing a part in his presidency, but I'll save the colorism issue for another time.

That's bullsh*t, yet you believe it and you've stated it here in this thread numerous times. You think black people here are 'suppressed'? Go to the Congo, South Africa etc and ask any of them if they'd rather live here in America where the big bad white man will oppress them, or if they'd rather stay over there where the oppressors are blacks themselves, and where they run a much higher risk of being k!lled, r*ped, contracting aids by r*pe, being dismembered etc.
Tired white racist apologist tactic #9549: Compare America to worse-off countries in a vain attempt to justify the virulent racism blacks in America have to endure from birth to death. In other words, the only 'bullsh!t' here is you trying to prove a point by bringing up the Congo and South Africa, especially since I wouldn't be surprised if whites weren't responsible for the conditions in those countries, as they were in many other African countries. The fact of the matter is that no one is denying that things in America may be somewhat better than many other countries with large populations of black people--What is being denied by people like you is the fact that this isn't, wasn't, and never will be some grand, magical racial utopia for blacks, and that racism of all levels against blacks does still exist.

As for'the big bad white man,' you speak of in jest, ever heard of something called 'Apartheid?' The oppressors in that situation weren't black. That alone invalidates your apologist prattle.

And last time I checked, with the exception of dismemberment, blacks in America are k!lled, r*ped, contracting AIDs by r*pe and more on a(n) (almost) daily basis.

I don't 'defend white people', that's something people like you say to try and discredit a person like me.
...No, 'people like me' choose to be upfront and honest about racial matters in this country. 'People like you' discrediting themselves by engaging in incessant white a.ss-kissing on and offline as if you're going to get Brownie points for your efforts. Get your facts straight.

If ever I say something in defense of a white person that a black person is racially disparaging, it's because I believe that person did nothing wrong, and that the insults are unfounded. You won't find me defending people like Michael Richards or David Duke. On that same note, I won't stand idly by when the Michael Richards or David Dukes of the Black Community come out to play.
Translation: It's perfectly okay for you to speak your mind on racial issues on this Board, but not me (Or anyone else, for that matter). Again, the funniest thing is that you actually believe this and think you're making a point here.

What I do is call out the double standards. I've seen plenty of news stories involving white on black a.ssault, and the first thing most people a.ssume here is racism even if there was nothing to suggest it was race related.
...We live in a society that has ingrained perceptions and thought processes like what you just described into peoples' heads for centuries now, yet now you want to play 'blame-the-victim?' You're getting more hilarious the more I read your post.

And if it is a story where the motive clearly was race, the thread would likely go 10+ pages. Yet if someone posts a story where the races are reversed, hardly anyone jumps to racism. Instead it's 'white boy got beat up' or 'payback whitey', even IF there is reason to believe that the a.ssault was race related.

I wouldn't call this racism, moreso personal preference. If he were racist would he even have 'tried messing with a few black girls' to begin with? That in and of itself isn't enough to call someone a racist.
...So writing all black girls off because of the so-called 'smell,' 'hair,' and 'pink gums (Again, I'm not even going to approach that stupid comment)' of a few isn't rooted in racism now?

This is exactly why you and 'Philly' were regarded as delusional, self-important idiots with racist leanings--Philly's 'contribution (If you can call it that)' to this thread is as follows: He got offended by the fact that there exist black men who didn't spend every waking moment of their lives drooling over white women like they're some kind of prize to be won, and chose to denigrate all black women based on his dealings with a few. His reply, just like almost all the other presumably white or non-black posters replies, was spoken from the perspective that black girls were inferior to white girls.

The most fu*ked-up thing about the situation is that you were well aware of all this, yet still chose to not only defend his comment (Therefore agreeing that all black girls stink and their hair & gums are unattractive), but come at me for addressing the inherent bullsh!t in his and similar posts? Again, the fu*k is wrong with you?

I 'went at' you for being soft enough to be offended by what he said and thinking that you had to defend blacks against that kind of opinion, which in my view wasn't even racist at all.
...Like you said, that's your 'view--' A fu*ked-up, retarded, pandering, Uncle Tom-ish view, but a view nonetheless.

As a matter of fact, every single one of your posts in this thread are rooted in your 'view' and nothing even approaching common sense or logic--One minute, you're agreeing with me, the next you're denying that America (And Western society as a whole) isn't/aren't (a) still virulently racist, openly separating yourself from other blacks, and d!ckriding every white poster who replied in this thread. Which stance is indicative of the real you?

Calling someone a racist is a big accusation.
...No sh!t, Sherlock.

You can't always base that conclusion on one comment, especially one that is clearly simply representative of his tastes. Generally speaking, I don't find myself attracted to many Asian girls and I've said as much numerous times. I'm not too fond of the slanted eyes and other minor peeves, so the physical attraction is simply not there. Am I racist because of it? If you find Philly's comment racist then I'm sure you find mine racist as well, but I don't actually hate Asian girls or Asian people or feel that I am superior. There's a clear distinction between racism and preference and I've seen plenty of people mix the two together, when they're clearly not the same thing.
...Did you really just compare physical features of a 'race'/ethnic group with bodily odor that isn't representative of any race or ethnic group? Just stop. Please.

Did I say it wasn't true? Hell, dude. I agreed with you there in saying that not everyone is into white women. I just simply didn't see the point of you saying it then and there, because the person you said it to didn't claim that white women, or white people were superior and that EVERYONE wanted them.
Who said he had to say these things? Have you ever heard of 'implications' and 'subtext?'

You did what you're constantly accusing me of doing, and that's a.ssUMING that you know what he believed.
...Which is exactly what you've been doing this entire thread--Basing arguments on unfounded, bullsh!t a.ssumptions and your past dealings with other posters. Were you again trying to make a point?

That's what overly-sensitive people do. They take offense to one comment that's at best questionable, and then turn it into something much bigger.
...And here you go again with this 'overly-sensitive' bullsh!t. All I've done in this thread is address Trump's comments about blacks and inform the posters who came up with every excuse and Defense Mechanism in the book to discredit white women who are attracted to black men (And in the case of your boy 'Philly,' black women) that black men aren't as pressed about neither their women nor Trump as they and he think they are. The only 'overly-sensitive' behavior I see is your tireless dedication to playing 'Captain Save-A-White-Poster,' as if that's going to get you anywhere in life.

Last edited by The S-Word; 05-19-2011 at 10:44 AM..
 7 years ago '04        #147
bigmike123456 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,796 | Props total: 367 367
Aye tsukuyomi is hella racist and it's crazy that whites still be on this bs
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
98 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
57 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
79 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside WTF is Rick & Morty?
115 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Letís keep it real: is she a 6 in your area?
57 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
256 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
85 comments
1 day ago