May 11 - Donald Trump: "Black guys counting my money! I hate it."

most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
139 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
192 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
235 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rare Pics of B.G. Derrick (N.O. Rap)
81 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '05        #121
K.B. 
space
space
$3,942 | Props total: 260 260
another day, another race thread on boxden. some things never change
 7 years ago '04        #122
The S-Word 
space
space
$3,678 | Props total: 1300 1300
 Tsukuyomi said:
I ignored what Trump said, just like I ignore most celebrity morons... But you're in here denying what Trump said with your own brand of racism...

Trump is an idiot... you're an idiot as well...
...Yeah, you 'ignored' the sh!t enough to post in the thread repeatedly, and focus on a comment another poster made about black dudes fu*king white girls. How intelligent.

And I haven't denied anything--All I did was reply to the topic and the various trolls in this thread, showing them how stupid they (And yourself, for that matter) sound. It's not my fault you caught feelings like the b!tch you are and can't stop Attention-whoring in this thread. You and Trump share that trait and many others, including laughable delusions of importance and outright stupidity. Do yourself a favor and don't reply.

Idiot.

Bossdonwave said:
man that 1 guy postin paragraphs is a retarded clown.

most of these sh*ts is trollin comments n u in here posting 120 word responses. d!ck Head
...Says the retarded clown who felt that his opinion on what I said instead of the thread topic actually mattered. The fact that you and whoever else is okay with all the trolling comments tells me everything I need to know about your dumb a.ss. You're no different than all the other idiots I've addressed in this thread--Focusing on someone who's tired of all the racist comments against blacks instead of those making said comments. That's what you call 'd!ck Head' behavior, clown.

Now count how many words were in that response, b!tch.
 7 years ago '04        #123
The S-Word 
space
space
 Tsukuyomi said:
then maybe you weren't 'denying' what trump said, but you sure sound just as racist as he did here...
...I've already stated why I made my original post. You can't possibly be that stupid.

Also, according to your 'logic (Or lack thereof),' all the racist comments against blacks were perfectly okay, since I have yet to see you make a snide post about any of those. I find it hilarious that you're so focused on trying to come at me about what I said, yet you've said nothing about what I replied to from jump, as if I post for my health. Get serious.
 7 years ago '04        #124
The S-Word 
space
space
 Tsukuyomi said:
I clicked on this thread not because it was about Donald Trump. I really don't care about him at all. He's a moron, especially so for briefly leading the Birther movement. He's a tool, a jackass, an idiot and now we can all comfortably say he is most likely a racist.
...Meanwhile, in real life, you cared enough about him to click on the thread and convey your thoughts on him through an emotional rant. You can't do any better than that?

The reason I clicked on the thread was because of it's racial nature, and by it being several pages long I knew that it had already devolved into some racial war. Those are always fun to read or participate in, cause someone will always come along, like you, who gets offended by absolutely nothing and calls me, or other people racist... I've been called a racist white person plenty of times on this website, and I ain't even white.
...Still with the broad generalizations and unfounded a.ssumptions, I see. I don't know what posters have clowned you on here in the past, but I suggest you don't lump me in with them, as you not only know nothing about me other than my posts, but it's clear that I don't 'get offended by absolutely nothing,' dumbass.

Like I've stated numerous times (And anyone with working eyes can easily see), my original reply was to both Trump's comment as well as all the stupid, racist Trolls making racist comments about blacks. Better yet, I'm going to put it in terms that even you and every other person with selective eyesight in this thread, white or not, can understand: A bunch of posts making bullsh!t, racist a.ssumptions about white women that date and/or fu*k black is not only stupid, but racist in some cases, and you know that. The sh!t is not only that simple to understand, but hardly warrants 'getting offended by absolutely nothing.' If you or anyone else can't see that, then that's your problem. Get over it and go make snide, stupid comments in another thread.

Also like I said before, I love how you conveniently left that out and instead tried (And failed, numerous times, might I add) to make me out to be some rabid poster who gets offended by and rants about 'absolutely nothing.' People as full of themselves for no reason as you delight in going through life only seeing what they want to see, and rightfully get clowned for it.

Your initial post wasn't even on my radar. I read it, and didn't disagree with much until you got to talking about how the white boogey man keeps black people down. Then I skimmed through and didn't really give much of a sh*t about you to even bother replying, until you started calling any and everybody racist whites.
...Stupid, pandering, delusional, and racist comments like this, and you wonder why people wrote you off as a racist white poster? I'm of the a.ssumption that you live in America or somewhere else in Western Civilization, which makes your little sarcastic remark that much more deluded and pathetic. I suggest you grow the fu*k up and stop pretending that this or damn near any country is some kind of grand racial utopia where all people are and have always been equal. That comment alone is proof of how laughably stupid you are, and yet you're still talking sh!t.

I saw one thing that could possibly be construed as racist, and that was MumblesDaHumble's "You mad black people?" comment, but that's about it. There was nothing that struck me as overtly racist,
...Well, that's you. The fu*k you want, a Cookie? You're the same idiot who thinks that all Americans are equal. Do yourself a favor and stop replying.

and besides, this is a hip hop website. If he was racist, why would he be here? Why would any white racist regularly visit a website that focuses on a black male dominated music genre? No, it wasn't racism. This was simply you being an overly-sensitive prick.
Who on here doesn't know what this site is, idiot? And it's a well-known fact that Trolls don't have to be a 'fan' of whatever site they sign up for in order to Troll. Are you really this much of a stupid prick?

There isn't much in this thread, aside from it's obvious topic concerning Donald Trump's comment, that should warrant you lashing out and calling everyone racist. Your standard for racist is very low, and you might as well fit yourself into it.
...And again with the broad generalizations in a last-ditch effort to make a point. Last time I checked, I didn't 'call everyone racist,' dumbass. The fact that you continually reference this in your desperation to prove a point tells me everything I need to know about your stupid a.ss. Reply when you actually have a leg to stand on.
 05-13-2011, 12:26 AM         #125
bigbarcelona 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
The S-Word

First, how the fu*k am I racist? Matter fact, do you know what racism or a racist actually means? I doubt you actually do when you put me on that category. Then again, you're an imbecile that cries foul at all times and from reading your responses, you're fu*king delusional. Do me a favor and get out of the house before speaking out of your a.ss. You arenít better than the white racists that are here, because youíre just as stupid as they are. Better yet, pick up a dictionary before calling out words that your head doesnít properly know how to process you dip sh*t.

In the end, I can understand why your avy states that you have nothingÖ because you clearly donít have sh*t on that big moronic fu*king head of yours.
 05-13-2011, 08:31 AM         #126
soundtrackk 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
bi*ches dont care about black/white/hispanic

they just want your money and some d!ck you can't have one with out the other

black dudes i usually see with Fat white girls with Great credit ,But i guess thats what it takes to get a cosign on a new Bmw?

and whites dudes usually wife up the black girls who hate there own kind or dress like white girls.

either what they still just wanna d!ck and $$
 7 years ago '08        #127
The N 466 heat pts466
space
space
$45,550 | Props total: 17187 17187
 R_U_Serious said:
i wouldnt be that mad...id just blow your fu*king head off point blank so you seen my eyes before i took your life.
 05-13-2011, 09:39 AM         #128
freakbucket 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Umm, can someone tell me what he said about black people that Bill Cosby hasn't said black people?
 05-13-2011, 09:43 AM         #129
MAY LAY LOW 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
its not about race its about money........
 7 years ago '10        #130
Smoke500 37 heat pts37
space
space
$10,480 | Props total: 275 275
Wow....did we really go from calling Trump on his racism....to starting off the thread talking about Black men being with or raping white women or Blacks not being good enough to be with good Whites ??

Boxden....... . Racially obsessed in the wrong way....
 7 years ago '10        #131
Smoke500 37 heat pts37
space
space
$10,480 | Props total: 275 275
 MumblesDaHumble said:
lol u mad black people?
 MumblesDaHumble said:
I saw this documentary about caucasians who talked like they were african or were with black males...... No thank you.

And I don't hate black people, lol. Just stating the truth.
You're not "stating the truth". You're focused on sensationalism and quite frankly even if you're not white, your comments are racist in nature and focuses on stereotypes rather than fact

buckweedjones17 said:
lol u mad white people whenever we take all the white girls from yall?
Racist and Illogical....

drama_kiNg said:
rarely see a black dude wit a normal lookin white girl.. all the girls are usually
Stereotypical...you also need to get out more

WESTPHILLY7 said:
in areas where black and whites are mixed together it does happen, but black bi*ches also fu*k mad white dudes, especialy italians, it just doesnt get noticed, in the burbs where its all white though i doubt those chicks are looking for some black bol to get with. i think that sh*t is wierd, i tried messing with a few black girls in highschool but i just couldnt get passed the little things like the smell, the hair, the pink gums, the ashyness
And what was the point of saying this? To point out that all black girls are like this? Because I haven't been repulsed by several women of different backgrounds but you won't see me typing sh!t like that

illstate11 said:
i just dont like indian girls, not the native american kind but the punjabi kind wit the dot.

something about them make me go. idk i think they all got stank hairy pus*y that smells like that sh*tty food that they put curry spice on everything.

i know yall feel me on that one.
Racist and unnecessary. This would never be okay when speaking about other races including black people

DarkSidesHero said:
Hah, it's typically FAT white girls. Then you get them pregnant and bounce on them...
Thanks for essentially implying that most black men aren't good enough for white women and encouraging the stereotype

bigbarcelona said:
Even though I do strongly agree that black guys are always taking white chicks away from white dudes at the club... everything else that you said is by far as ludicrous as a conspiracy theorist saying that Obama didn't k!ll Bin Laden. Yes, Black guys are fu*king with a lot of white girls which can't be deny, but to say to an extend as to what you're saying, you know it's not even happening like that. Yeah, those white girls at the club are dancing or even to some extend fu*king those black guys, but when reality kicks in, their always going back to the white boys and that's a fact that I see all of the time. 1 out 5 girls that are dancing with black dudes is really fu*king with a black guy and the rest? It's just a fantasy and nothing more.

Trust me... white girls aren't going that crazy for black d!ck like that.

You're approach and thought process on this is wrong

I mean in the end, blacks are only about 12-14% of the country. Minorities and whites are only mixed in particular states and cities. The rest is white america

There are racially obsessed people out there who just see being with another race as exotic and may generally be attracted to them. Black women with White men have been picking up steam and I'm seeing that a lot more often recently. Black men with white women is a really sensationalized thing that gets a lot of attention because of the history of this country and the notion that black women are pounding the life out of white women. All of this is based on perception and stereotypes, not fact. A white girl has more access to men of her own type, but that doesn't mean that if she met the right man who happens to be black she'd still go running back. She may not care

These days more and more people are becoming educated and understand that race is a social construct...not a biological fact. There are white women who will see a black man and see him as another human being for a possible mate rather than something sinister. And if a white woman is interested in a black man for s3x, it may be no different than being interested in a random white or hispanic guy for s3x. That is unless she's racially obsessed and wants to be with someone "exotic".

But the point is a lot of people who are into "interracial dating" don't really care about a lot of the racial sh!t that people on Boxden are arguing about. Again they probably see each other as just human beings and believe in evolution. A crappy black dude is gonna get a crappy girl of any race...and the same goes for a crappy white dude. I live in NYC where I see good looking "interracial" couples and they're definitely not all fat or anything like that.

Anyway I was hoping it was just the 1st few comments and that it eventually got back to Trump.....but I see the whole attention on Trump being a racist is lost in the discussion so

Last edited by Smoke500; 05-13-2011 at 10:19 AM..
 7 years ago '04        #132
minimeblunts 
space
space
$4,710 | Props total: 11 11
 DEEZKNOTS said:
 7 years ago '09        #133
kingrey 
space
space
$496 | Props total: 5 5
 jumpman2304 said:
which rarely happens..

lol, minnesota lookin a*s n*gga. hey, the THREE black guys that live in the twin sh*tties, steal 40% of the white girls.

7 years ago '07        #134
Damagegadget 492 heat pts492
space
space
$35,404 | Props total: 16117 16117
 drama_kiNg said:
rarely see a black dude wit a normal lookin white girl.. all the girls are usually
whats a normal looking white girl?
 7 years ago '09        #135
kingrey 
space
space
$496 | Props total: 5 5
 The S-Word said:
...I call things like I see them. You mad?

...And I would say that your post putting white women on some kind of imaginary s3xual pedestal, and basically stating that white men don't run the world in order to make black people mad screams delusional behavior and racist tendencies, but then again, I'm no psychologist (I would suggest you get the field right before you try to admonish someone online).

Furthermore, there was no 'hatred bs' in my post--I'm simply sick of whites like Trump and yourself saying whatever you want about blacks, being perfectly okay with ridiculously racist comments like Trump's, whites like yourself and Trump telling blacks how they should think, feel, and react to the racism that they have to put up with from birth to death, then having the nerve to have a problem with blacks telling you the truth about yourselves. Like I said in my last post, it's that simple.

Anything else you'd like to add?
i just want to appreciate your attention to spelling, grammar, and punctuation. it's refreshing. nothing follows.
 05-13-2011, 12:21 PM         #136
bigbarcelona 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Smoke500 said:
You're not "stating the truth". You're focused on sensationalism and quite frankly even if you're not white, your comments are racist in nature and focuses on stereotypes rather than fact

Racist and Illogical....

Stereotypical...you also need to get out more

And what was the point of saying this? To point out that all black girls are like this? Because I haven't been repulsed by several women of different backgrounds but you won't see me typing sh!t like that

Racist and unnecessary. This would never be okay when speaking about other races including black people

Thanks for essentially implying that most black men aren't good enough for white women and encouraging the stereotype

You're approach and thought process on this is wrong

I mean in the end, blacks are only about 12-14% of the country. Minorities and whites are only mixed in particular states and cities. The rest is white america

There are racially obsessed people out there who just see being with another race as exotic and may generally be attracted to them. Black women with White men have been picking up steam and I'm seeing that a lot more often recently. Black men with white women is a really sensationalized thing that gets a lot of attention because of the history of this country and the notion that black women are pounding the life out of white women. All of this is based on perception and stereotypes, not fact. A white girl has more access to men of her own type, but that doesn't mean that if she met the right man who happens to be black she'd still go running back. She may not care

These days more and more people are becoming educated and understand that race is a social construct...not a biological fact. There are white women who will see a black man and see him as another human being for a possible mate rather than something sinister. And if a white woman is interested in a black man for s3x, it may be no different than being interested in a random white or hispanic guy for s3x. That is unless she's racially obsessed and wants to be with someone "exotic".

But the point is a lot of people who are into "interracial dating" don't really care about a lot of the racial sh!t that people on Boxden are arguing about. Again they probably see each other as just human beings and believe in evolution. A crappy black dude is gonna get a crappy girl of any race...and the same goes for a crappy white dude. I live in NYC where I see good looking "interracial" couples and they're definitely not all fat or anything like that.

Anyway I was hoping it was just the 1st few comments and that it eventually got back to Trump.....but I see the whole attention on Trump being a racist is lost in the discussion so
I see where you coming from on that 1 and I can definitely agree with what you said. I've lived in a southern city like Charlotte and it's crazy the amount of interracial dating that you actually see (and I mean a lot for a southern city). But, what I was disagreeing is what dude was saying as to the extend as to how things were taking place. White girls so desperate for black d!ck their ready to give up everything that they have for it, it's the part that I disagree, because it's also not that bad and to the contrary I thought his point of view was extremely exaggerated. But, I do stand on my stand where a lot of these white girls are just fu*king this black guys I guess out of curiosity or fantasy. Yes, a lot of white girls do find black man attractive to the point that they seeing them as mating or life partners, but you got those individuals that still see it as an exotic fantasy and in my experiences clubbing down south I've seeing that a lot. Even though I saw a lot of interracial dating in that particular city and in regular settings or scenarios, people also know that underneath the surface there's a lot of people that still are not ok with that kind of behavior. In NY, of course no one cares. Hell, I've been to DC and they don't give 2 flying fu*ks. But in Charlotte or other southern cities? Don't let the outside appearances fool you, because deep inside people don't roll with that train of thought. Personally I don't care, because in the end, you fu*k 1 of us, I fu*k 1 of yours and I don't see no Black girls complaining.

Last edited by bigbarcelona; 05-13-2011 at 12:25 PM..
 05-13-2011, 12:34 PM         #137
KingNick305 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
LMFAO!!! I didnt hear him once say in that video "black people are counting my money and I dont like it". Come on Its obvious your a trump hater, and you go to the length to make something up. Fake a.ss dude right here........
 05-13-2011, 12:37 PM         #138
KingNick305 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Where is your video of trump saying black people count my money, i dont like it. Your making up a bs story here stop hating and do you.
 05-13-2011, 02:05 PM         #139
Ni2 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
you are amazing. so you come in here with the same tactic any white kid on xbox has and thats to get a reaction out of people. wow thats hard to see when you said the most hateful bs you could think of. then when people address you, you fall back on but other people said racist sh*t but it was against blacks, you dont attack them. you want people to follow your steps. try to prove they arent racist or just outright say some racist sh*t to you.

but the only reason i, or probably anyone else, kept it going is because its funny to me that you think you are superior. you dont argue your point with me you just say im dumb. you act racist but its ok cause your black. people like you man, its like if you was born white youd be what you hate. you justify all your bullsh*t just the same as any racist person would. thing is your so thick headed you wont ever grasp that. just the same as how you dont argue points with me you just say its dumb to think that.
 7 years ago '06        #140
Swishadude 5 heat pts
space
space
$9,059 | Props total: 11 11
 kingrey said:
lol, minnesota lookin a*s n*gga. hey, the THREE black guys that live in the twin sh*tties, steal 40% of the white girls.

They take the fat busted up lookin ones. We appreciate it
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
50 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thick as fu-k
50 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
66 comments
19 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
40 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sorry Em This Not It I Mean At Least You Tried
141 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 13 - Man is thrown 45 feet off bridge for intervening in couple's ..
67 comments
20 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Joe Budden says Eminem is using the Plight of Black People as a way to sell re..
189 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
160 comments
2 days ago
@sports
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy