May 11 - Donald Trump: "Black guys counting my money! I hate it."

most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
88 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
197 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
17 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
80 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 05-11-2011, 11:01 PM         #101
Ni2 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lol you now laugh at me telling you i have no argument, i never did. you just quoted me and called me inbred stupid racist white person etc. etc. dude seriously i asked you the first time i quoted you and i still dont know what the fu*k you are talking about. you still try to be superior and smug and sh*t. you tried to correct me but you were wrong. i then misspelled words on purpose to see how far you would go outside of the actual intended argument to try to prove nothing, i guess, besides the fact you clearly come of as someone suffering from an inferiority complex. you are hell bent on white people ruling the world. you have to do all that stuff tho. dont you realize, you have to sound smart, you have to use big words if you are going to argue with a white man right. lol im telling you man im no psychiatrist but come on.

you didnt address how you still think you have the ability to judge others, or your opinions on the world are better then mine or trumps for that matter. why. how can you say the same sh*t trump said but different, but you are so upset he said that sh*t.

and im sorry again but after what you said to me trumps words kinda lose meaning. if you talk to me like that and all those other people you were lashing into. i mean wtf i guess what trump said wasnt all that bad. hell this dude just said every hurtful hateful bs thing he could think of from inbred to the smell to well just about everything you could probably think of of top. all i can think now is, well it could have been worse.

Last edited by Ni2; 05-11-2011 at 11:13 PM..
 7 years ago '05        #102
Kokujin Kotei|m 13 heat pts13
space
space
$11,524 | Props total: 1691 1691
lol this thread is gonna invite so many idiots and troll in here haha!

anyway, bla bla bla white conservatives are always racist bla bla bla NEXT THREAD!
 7 years ago '04        #103
The S-Word 
space
space
$3,679 | Props total: 1300 1300
 Ni2 said:
lol you now laugh at me telling you i have no argument, i never did. you just quoted me and called me inbred stupid racist white person etc.
@You being hurt by this. If it didn't apply to you, then why are you still referencing it?

dude seriously i asked you the first time i quoted you and i still dont know what the fu*k you are talking about.
Likewise. All you've done is ramble on about nothing, then try to cover for yourself when something is said about you you don't agree with. That's a sign of an inferiority complex if I've ever seen one.

you still try to be superior and smug and sh*t.
...Look who's talking--You go from saying that blacks that say they're incapable of being racist is a form of racism (Classic anti-black racist defense mechanism) & outright denying that whites rule the world (Even more classic delusion), which is a well-documented fact, to trying to say that you were 'baiting' me with your numerous incoherent posts whenever I call you out on the stupidity and delusional nature of your posts. Not to mention trying to admonish me for using 'big words.'

you tried to correct me but you were wrong. i then misspelled words on purpose to see how far you would go outside of the actual intended argument to try to prove nothing

Dude, give it up.

i guess, besides the fact you clearly come of as someone suffering from an inferiority complex. you are hell bent on white people ruling the world.
...Meanwhile, in real life, not only do white people rule the world, but your insistence on making incoherent, stupid post after incoherent, stupid post only serves to reinforce much of what I've been saying about you from the jump. You may not be a racist, but you're stupid as hell. Improvement?

you have to do all that stuff tho. dont you realize, you have to sound smart, you have to use big words if you are going to argue with a white man right. lol im telling you man im no psychiatrist but come on.
...And more baseless a.ssumptions. Also, I love how you're accusing me of doing the exact same thing you've been doing in this thread from jump. You have to do all that stuff, tho. Don't you realize. You have to delude yourself into thinking there was nothing wrong with what Trump said, that anybody who disagrees with your incoherent racial bullsh!t must be a racist with an inferiority complex, and that we live in a grand racial utopia where whites (Or any other 'race,' for that matter) have never done anything wrong to other 'races,' groups, etc. if you're going to argue with a black man who sees right through your bullsh!t. lol Classic Projection. I'm telling you man, I'm no psychologist, but c'mon...
 7 years ago '04        #104
The S-Word 
space
space
 Tsukuyomi said:
damn... s word is a fu*king douchebag... go to stormfront brah... they'd love u over there... can have all the race wars you want...
Damn...You called what I said racist, yet you ignored or co-signed both what Trump and all the white posters have been saying the entire thread? It's clear the only 'douchebag' here is your dumb, Attention-whoring a.ss with the fake Japanese name. Identity crisis much?

Take your b!tch-made a.ss to stormfront--They'd love you and your denial-ridden boys there...
 05-11-2011, 11:42 PM         #105
WorldsStrangest 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 moldypillow said:

[pic - click to view]

/thread
 05-11-2011, 11:46 PM         #106
bigbarcelona 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Rapjunkie said:
im not acting like its a fire sale all black d!ck must go. and just so youre aware i NEVER and mean NEVER go to the club. that being said, i was basing my statements off personal experience. im a nice guy i suppose (ive been told on plenty of occasions) and im easy to talk to capable of carrying on any variety of conversations. and when such things happen and we get to shooting the breeze, theyre always like let's hang out, my bf is out of town.

this is what im talking about im not about homewrecking and sleeping with black dudes is still a form of taboo for most even if you dont want to admit it. if the average husband living in Whitebread, USA came home and saw his wife Ashley sleeping with Shawn, there would be a problem of course, but if you let the be Ashley sleeping with Tyrone then its a horse of a different color. various puns intended.
That I can agree with more.
 7 years ago '04        #107
The S-Word 
space
space
 Tsukuyomi said:
sh*t... even those crazy a.ss muslim terrorists know white girls >>>>>

Give it up, you Attention-whoring loser...
 7 years ago '08        #108
T2THEONE 859 heat pts859 OP
space
space
$6,451 | Props total: 1678 1678
 mdoggslim said:
we have everybody in this thread. talkin' black guy, racist white people, and now i welcome the self hating black guy

[video - click to view]

[video - click to view]

05-12-2011, 11:35 AM         #109
Pstax916 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 jumpman2304 said:
which rarely happens..

ask your chick.. if she says no.. she is woofin
 7 years ago '11        #110
Ichiban Mugen 8 heat pts
space
space
$694 | Props total: 193 193
 iExposeU said:
like your moms right??

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

05-12-2011, 04:36 PM         #111
fmoney88 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 jumpman2304 said:
which rarely happens..

actually if you go by proportion is happens commonly. Think about this way. Only about ten percent of the us is black. Less than half of that ten percent of black people is black men. So about 5 percent of the us population is black males. A huge majority of the 5% has taken a white women from the white population. Now if you had as many black men in the united states as white men, then you would see that more white would would have black men as partners than white men with white women
 05-12-2011, 04:47 PM         #112
Bossdonwave 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
man that 1 guy postin paragraphs is a retarded clown. :banghead:

most of these sh*ts is trollin comments n u in here posting 120 word responses. d!ck Head
 7 years ago '06        #113
cboi3523 9 heat pts
space
space
$2,962 | Props total: 44 44
 ErnieB said:
BX stay having race wars

The world stay having race wars. What can we do but sit back and let them k!ll each other.
 7 years ago '04        #114
Cali 
space
space
space
$296 | Props total: 12 12
LOL In his 1991 book "Trumped!,"

Anndddd ... that sh*t was 2 decades ago
 7 years ago '05        #115
lil_boosie 2 heat pts
space
space
$649 | Props total: 30 30
 Jeet Kune Do said:
I hope he dies in a terrorist attack
this!
 7 years ago '04        #116
youngsiz 5 heat pts
space
space
$8,637 | Props total: 3164 3164
 buckweedjones17 said:
lol u mad white people whenever we take all the white girls from yall?
becky gonna be over tonight i wonder what makes him madder a black president or that i'm doing to his sister and her friend what they done us for the last 500 years fu*k Em'
 05-12-2011, 06:05 PM         #117
Dos-effect 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 youngsiz said:
becky gonna be over tonight i wonder what makes him madder a black president or that i'm doing to his sister and her friend what they done us for the last 500 years fu*k Em'
yall better leave them white hoes alone.............yall see what they did to Kobe, Oj and Tiger.........just leave them alone ....................plus white girls DO NOTHING FOR ME......whats so ever but to each its own...........remember I told you so though
 7 years ago '09        #118
Polygod 75 heat pts75
space
space
$3,953 | Props total: 1405 1405
IT's funny how talkin about Trump 'ol a.ss started yet another race war on boxden...whick in turn was originally a hip hop forum(came from blacks) made by a white guy(ronnie) which has people from all over the country and some other countries in it. But why? I just don't understand how non black people love to discuss, emulate, and study OUR sh*t, then bag on it.(probably has something to do with that false sense of security you call the internet) And as far as all that interacial sh*t goes everybodies fu*kin everybody GTFOver it. All that blk/wht sh*t needs to stop. IMO that kind of sh*t is what the 'ol world wants, division, to keep us in the past. We need to come together as mankind and move forward, the past is filled with ignorance that we still except. sh*t like this and that racist islander on that game show make me to bad what the Doc was talkin about was nothing more than a dream...
 7 years ago '07        #119
young mad 1 heat pts
space
space
$11,608 | Props total: 7532 7532
 bigbarcelona said:
Even though I do strongly agree that black guys are always taking white chicks away from white dudes at the club... everything else that you said is by far as ludicrous as a conspiracy theorist saying that Obama didn't k!ll Bin Laden. Yes, Black guys are fu*king with a lot of white girls which can't be deny, but to say to an extend as to what you're saying, you know it's not even happening like that. Yeah, those white girls at the club are dancing or even to some extend fu*king those black guys, but when reality kicks in, their always going back to the white boys and that's a fact that I see all of the time. 1 out 5 girls that are dancing with black dudes is really fu*king with a black guy and the rest? It's just a fantasy and nothing more.

Trust me... white girls aren't going that crazy for black d!ck like that.

7 years ago '04        #120
J.BEEZY 10 heat pts10
space
space
$8,325 | Props total: 2476 2476
just came in cuz i saw this was 7 pages long

btw who gives a sh*t what he says
Home      

most viewed right now
joie chavis
33 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - China is raising the next generation of African elites by tra..
52 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
87 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
92 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New Pictures Of DG Yola In Jail
71 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
110 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Roseanne Revival Gets Premiere Date on ABC Watch Season 10 Teaser
56 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Who are these washed up niggas next to Drake?
64 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy