May 11 - Donald Trump: "Black guys counting my money! I hate it."

most viewed right now
Game a cornball for how hard he went at Meek for no reason
145 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rare Pics of B.G. Derrick (N.O. Rap)
100 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
261 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA After losing seven straight, Stan Van Gundy calls out Andre Drummond, Pist..
55 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '10        #81
Purple326 
space
space
$120 | Props total: 2 2
Everybody want to be a n*gga but nobody want to be a n*gga
 05-11-2011, 09:09 PM         #82
R_U_Serious 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 buckweedjones17 said:
lol u mad white people whenever we take all the white girls from yall?
i wouldnt be that mad...id just blow your fu*king head off point blank so you seen my eyes before i took your life.
 05-11-2011, 09:14 PM         #83
Ni2 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 The S-Word said:
...I call things like I see them. You mad?

...And I would say that your post putting white women on some kind of imaginary s3xual pedestal, and basically stating that white men don't run the world in order to make black people mad screams delusional behavior and racist tendencies, but then again, I'm no psychologist (I would suggest you get the field right before you try to admonish someone online).

Furthermore, there was no 'hatred bs' in my post--I'm simply sick of whites like Trump and yourself saying whatever you want about blacks, being perfectly okay with ridiculously racist comments like Trump's, whites like yourself and Trump telling blacks how they should think, feel, and react to the racism that they have to put up with from birth to death, then having the nerve to have a problem with blacks telling you the truth about yourselves. Like I said in my last post, it's that simple.

Anything else you'd like to add?
your so smug its hilarious. but seriously listen to yourself. the imaginary pedestal is just in fact that, imaginary. i said statistics alone will tell you black guys fu*k white women. how could they not be. they are everywhere around them. idk its crazy to me you think white people run the world idk i truly dont believe that so no i didnt say that to offend you. which how in the world could that offend you thats amazing. and lastly yes your post was filled with all kinds of hatred, well its their to reread. anyway you place me right besides trump its kinda funny. but i mean wtf are you talking about. i dont care how you think or feel but yes the bs racism argument that happens on bx, you know the one where my location on the earth determines if im capable of being racist, i dont buy that. and the only way around it is if you believe white people run the world, which you acknowledge as a fact i guess. sorry i mentioned inferiority complex clearly you dont suffer from it.

edit: lol almost forgot your little jab about medical fields. anyway man tell me a psychiatrist cant diagnose a mental disorder. i dont care which doctor you would chose.

Last edited by Ni2; 05-11-2011 at 09:34 PM..
 05-11-2011, 09:18 PM         #84
Adonis Tha God 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 mdoggslim said:
we have everybody in this thread. talkin' black guy, racist white people, and now i welcome the self hating black guy
In my post, I sh*tted on everybody... Thanks!™
 7 years ago '04        #85
The S-Word 
space
space
$3,678 | Props total: 1300 1300
 Ni2 said:
your so smug its hilarious.
...Replying to your denial-ridden, self-important bullsh!t makes me 'smug?' You're so delusional, it's hilarious.

but seriously listen to yourself. the imaginary pedestal is just in fact that, imaginary. i said statistics alone will tell you black guys fu*k white women. how could they not be. they are everywhere around them. idk its crazy to me you think white people run the world idk i truly dont believe that so no i didnt say that to offend you. which how in the world could that offend you thats amazing.

This comment is exactly why I said you were delusional. If you don't think whites run the world, then who does? You can't possibly be that dense. Seriously.

and lastly yes your post was filled with all kinds of hatred
...And yours wasn't? Or how about Trump's comment and all the white posters in this thread making racist comments? I guess you're of the belief that those posts aren't 'filled with all kinds of hatred,' right? I find it hilarious that, five pages into this thread, not a single white person (Yes, that includes you and zaosyn) has said that they found anything wrong with what Trump said, (And had the audacity to call blacks racists, to boot)--No, you all are too busy putting your women on imaginary pedestals and making snide little comments about blacks, then catching a hissy fit when black posters tell you the truth about your women and call you racist.

Of course, when that wasn't happening, I had another white poster do what racist white posters do: Tell me that, in terms of racial matters in this country, I didn't have anything to be pissed about, despite the fact that the dumbass doesn't know me or anything about me outside of this Board.

That's the problem I have with many white posters on this and other sites--Whenever a race-related thread like this is made, you all try your hardest to do one of the following: 'Prove' that you're not a racist, defend whatever racist comment or action is being said/done about blacks, or play the 'blame-the-victim' Card and blame blacks for everything they've had to endure in this country since slavery.

well its their to reread.
I don't need to 're-read' sh!t. I know very well what I said, and I stand by it.

anyway you place me right besides trump its kinda funny. but i mean wtf are you talking about. i dont care how you think or feel but yes the bs racism argument that happens on bx, you know the one where my location on the earth determines if im capable of being racist, i dont buy that. and the only way around it is if you believe white people run the world, which you acknowledge as a fact i guess. sorry i mentioned inferiority complex clearly you dont suffer from it.
...Seriously, wtf are you talking about here?
 05-11-2011, 09:40 PM         #86
mdoggslim 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
@ the angry ******
 05-11-2011, 09:41 PM         #87
mdoggslim 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
and by ****** i mean negro
 7 years ago '04        #88
The S-Word 
space
space
 mdoggslim said:
@ the angry ******
@ the ***** that's desperate for a laugh.

mdoggslim said:
its 2011, sh*t done changed
And by '*****,' I meant 'loser.'
 05-11-2011, 09:44 PM         #89
mdoggslim 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
s-sword:

[pic - click to view]

7 years ago '07        #90
stogz 18 heat pts18
space
space
$41,067 | Props total: 30379 30379
.... ladies and gentlemen, the next president of the United States of America.
 7 years ago '04        #91
The S-Word 
space
space
mdoggslim:

[pic - click to view]

Also, @My posts getting to you. You're so predictable.
 05-11-2011, 09:51 PM         #92
Ni2 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
again your whole post is bullsh*t and you drown yourself out by typing pages worth of it. ill acknowledge you tho even tho you never will acknowledge yourself.

why does one race have to rule the world. if not white then who? how about no single race is commander of the world.

no my post wasnt filled with any hatred what so ever. why are you offended i think white people dont run the world. how is that hateful.

im sorry i didnt comment on everyones post that i believe to be hatred. or on trump himself for that matter but that regards to later on when you accuse me of standing up for him. anyway its not totally the hatred that bothers me its the fact that people, like yourself, are just as hateful yet think you are superior. your hate is justified.

black posters are telling me the truth about myself. but you claim the other guys doesnt know you right cause that matters but white people are all the same. just there to oppress you.

i skipped every step that you claim white people do in racist threads.

and what im talking about is you claim people like me and trump. or just how you generalize all white people. yet people dont know you, thats funny to me. you use big words, try to correct me, act bitter, upset, superior. i can imagine why me calling you out on your inferiority complex upsets you, you were overcompensating long before that.
 05-11-2011, 09:59 PM         #93
mdoggslim 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 The S-Word said:
mdoggslim:

[pic - click to view]

Also, @My posts getting to you. You're so predictable.

uhh, more of a chess playin', coo' typa brotha you are, I see. Keepin' it real & predictinimizin at the same time.
 7 years ago '04        #94
The S-Word 
space
space
 Ni2 said:
again your whole post is bullsh*t and you drown yourself out by typing pages worth of it. ill acknowledge you tho even tho you never will acknowledge yourself.
...Acknowledge what exactly? You sounded like the typical racist white on this Board in your first post, I called you out on it, you said you weren't, and yet you're still replying. So again, what would I need to acknowledge?

why does one race have to rule the world. if not white then who? how about no single race is commander of the world.

no my post wasnt filled with any hatred what so ever. why are you offended i think white people dont run the world. how is that hateful.
...It's moreso a stupid, uneducated opinion than 'hateful.' The fact that this thread was made is evidence enough of that. Also, if you don't believe that whites run the world, then you're more delusional than I originally wrote you off as. Seriously.

im sorry i didnt comment on everyones post that i believe to be hatred. or on trump himself for that matter but that regards to later on when you accuse me of standing up for him. anyway its not totally the hatred that bothers me its the fact that people, like yourself, are just as hateful yet think you are superior. your hate is justified.
How exactly do I think I'm 'superior' to anyone? Because I'm sick of whites denying and justifying racism against blacks on and offline? You can't be serious. According to you, what Trump (Or any other racist white person, for that matter) said was perfectly okay, and the fact that a black person took issue with it was a problem. What kind of sense does that make?

black posters are telling me the truth about myself. but you claim the other guys doesnt know you right cause that matters but white people are all the same. just there to oppress you.
Yeah, I said the other guy doesn't know me because he doesn't know me. All I've done in this thread is reply to the racist comments whites have said about blacks and shatter that tired 'Only unattractive/'defective (As one poster put it)' white girls go for black men' defense mechanism. Why is that so hard to understand?

And I have yet to say that all white people are the same. The whites I was referring to were those who (Yep) run the world and/or see nothing wrong with racist comments and/or actions against blacks, but are angered when blacks stand up against said racism. In other words, stop trying to put words in my mouth.

i skipped every step that you claim white people do in racist threads.
And? What do you want, a Cookie?

and what im talking about is you claim people like me and trump. or just how you generalize all white people. yet people dont know you, thats funny to me. you use big words, try to correct me, act bitter, upset, superior. i can imagine why me calling you out on your inferiority complex upsets you, you were overcompensating long before that.
...So let me get this straight--Any black person who chooses to speak out against racist comments and/or actions being made against blacks not only thinks they're 'superior,' but has an 'inferiority complex?'
 05-11-2011, 10:07 PM         #95
Ni2 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
all in all the moral of the story is you sound no better then trump or any white poster you think is racist for that matter. you tell me black people have told me the truth about myself and all white people yet thats the equivalent of me saying trump is telling you the truth about yourself. see how dumb that sounds. youd be mad if i did that i know you would. thats why youre mad anyway.

if all you did was comment on the racist comments. then me not acknowledging white people run the world is somehow racist against blacks i guess im so sorry. but thats my orginal posts point. that i believe all the oppression and whatnot is the cause of that belief. do the chinese believe that? i doubt it, do the japanese believe that, i doubt it. i mean look thats inferiority complex im sorry.

edit: speak out against racism more power to you. point being, dont sound just as dumb. dont sound like the guys black equivalent. dont this sh*t show you that people are just people. racism, hatred, however you view it is just there in some of us. it clearly exists in you. and you use it to try to bring it out of me but im also sorry i didnt fall down to that level. its not race related to me its just people being dumb.

Last edited by Ni2; 05-11-2011 at 10:14 PM..
 7 years ago '04        #96
The S-Word 
space
space
 Ni2 said:
all in all the moral of the story is you sound no better then trump or any white poster you think is racist for that matter. you tell me black people have told me the truth about myself and all white people yet thats the equivalent of me saying trump is telling you the truth about yourself. see how dumb that sounds. youd be mad if i did that i know you would. thats why youre mad anyway.

if all you did was comment on the racist comments. then me not acknowledging white people run the world is somehow racist against blacks i guess im so sorry. but thats my orginal posts point. that i believe all the oppression and whatnot is the cause of that belief. do the chinese believe that? i doubt it, do the japanese believe that, i doubt it. i mean look thats inferiority complex im sorry.
...No, 'all in all the moral of the story is' you didn't and still don't know what you're talking about. You didn't have a leg to stand on in this argument, so now you're relying on bullsh!t a.ssumptions about me in order to prove a 'point' you didn't have from the start.

The issue with you saying & believing that whites don't run the world is indicative of not only a superiority complex, but White Privilege--People like you rarely, if ever, experience racism, so in your mind that gives you the right to dictate to others what they have (to) go(ne) through. Of course you can make a stupid comment like 'whites don't rule the world--' You've never been in a situation where whatever person/race/group/whatever runs the world would negatively affect you.

And you can list all the races and unfounded a.ssumptions you want, it still won't change the fact of the situation. 'Sorry' indeed...
 7 years ago '04        #97
chirpflare 173 heat pts173
space
space
$4,022 | Props total: 37 37
that was 1991 dumbasses
 05-11-2011, 10:43 PM         #98
Ni2 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
dude listen to yourself. let me guess you are a black man in america. probably never been out of america, yet the racism you have experienced in america, proves to you that white people run the world. your experiences of the world are just as limited as mine. why are you superior to judge then me, or trump for that matter. my point was to bait you into sounding the exact same as the whole point of this thread. which you accomplish every post you make. i have no argument, i have an opinion, my opinion is that white people dont run the world. maybe the world as i know it, or as you know it. dont now accuse me of making a.ssumptions everything you said to me is an a.ssumption from the beginning.

your accusations have been from me standing up for trump, to putting white women on a pedestal, to hating on black people, being racist, then trying to not seem racist what else... idk man, youve been arguing an argument that doesnt exist. i just feed of what you say, thats all.

Last edited by Ni2; 05-11-2011 at 10:48 PM..
 7 years ago '04        #99
The S-Word 
space
space
 Ni2 said:
dude listen to yourself. let me guess you are a black man in america. probably never been out of america, yet the racism you have experienced in america, proves to you that white people run the world. your experiences of the world are just as limited as mine.
...So now you're adding hypocrisy to the a.ssumptions?

why are you superior to judge then me, or trump for that matter. my point was to bait you into sounding the exact same as the whole point of this thread. which you accomplish every post you make.
You didn't 'bait' anything--All you've done is ramble, make stupid comments, try to turn everything I said about you around, and misspell simple words, all while still avoiding saying anything about the subject of the thread (Trump's racist comments), like the typical racist white person who doesn't give a fu*k about racial matters as long as they have nothing to do with them or theirs. You may not be a racist, but like I said before, I can only go by how you present yourself on here.

Furthermore, your posts, if anything, helped prove my original point. I should give you props for that.

i have no argument
...Can't knock you for being honest.

i have an opinion, my opinion is that white people dont run the world. maybe the world as i know it, or as you know it. dont now accuse me of making a.ssumptions everything you said to me is an a.ssumption from the beginning.
And you're entitled to that opinion--All I said was that it was a stupid & delusional opinion.
 7 years ago '05        #100
Rapjunkie 19 heat pts19
space
space
$3,778 | Props total: 16 16
 bigbarcelona said:
Even though I do strongly agree that black guys are always taking white chicks away from white dudes at the club... everything else that you said is by far as ludicrous as a conspiracy theorist saying that Obama didn't k!ll Bin Laden. Yes, Black guys are fu*king with a lot of white girls which can't be deny, but to say to an extend as to what you're saying, you know it's not even happening like that. Yeah, those white girls at the club are dancing or even to some extend fu*king those black guys, but when reality kicks in, their always going back to the white boys and that's a fact that I see all of the time. 1 out 5 girls that are dancing with black dudes is really fu*king with a black guy and the rest? It's just a fantasy and nothing more.

Trust me... white girls aren't going that crazy for black d!ck like that.
im not acting like its a fire sale all black d!ck must go. and just so youre aware i NEVER and mean NEVER go to the club. that being said, i was basing my statements off personal experience. im a nice guy i suppose (ive been told on plenty of occasions) and im easy to talk to capable of carrying on any variety of conversations. and when such things happen and we get to shooting the breeze, theyre always like let's hang out, my bf is out of town.

this is what im talking about im not about homewrecking and sleeping with black dudes is still a form of taboo for most even if you dont want to admit it. if the average husband living in Whitebread, USA came home and saw his wife Ashley sleeping with Shawn, there would be a problem of course, but if you let the be Ashley sleeping with Tyrone then its a horse of a different color. various puns intended.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
191 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
68 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
78 comments
22 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
216 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The Backshots would be crazy
20 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Kris Dunn Step Back Dagger
29 comments
18 hours ago