May 11 - Donald Trump: "Black guys counting my money! I hate it."

most viewed right now
Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
34 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 17 - Do You Do These 5 Things W ur Cellphone That Health Officials..
28 comments
@news
most viewed right now
NFL They Used A Piece Of Paper To Measure A First Down, Twitter Going Nuts
67 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Peewee Longway chain supposedly snatched in Macon, Georgia
56 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '10        #61
2TopFlite 22 heat pts22
space
space
$24,533 | Props total: 2540 2540
Maane fu*k him ...... lol obama k!lled his a.ss
 7 years ago '07        #62
TWINSFAN 37 heat pts37
space
space
$2,952 | Props total: 0 0
You motha fukas are all racist
 05-11-2011, 07:36 PM         #63
Adonis Tha God 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
White bi*ches, that fu*k black guys... you dumb n*ggas wife up... problem is... you don't realize that white bi*ches that fu*k with black guys... like ALL BLACK GUYS... don't matter if they broke, ugly or stank... Don't expect that animal cracker cave bi*ch to be faithful... As for the black hoes fu*king white boys; please, please tame these nappy headed weave wearing hoes for us ole white man; make them have some red bone daughters so in 20 years all the hoes will have good hair, light skin and pretty eyes.
 05-11-2011, 07:40 PM         #64
mdoggslim 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 drama_kiNg said:
rarely see a black dude wit a normal lookin white girl.. all the girls are usually
no racism, but white chicks been off the jungle fever for a minute now... its 2011, sh*t done changed
 7 years ago '04        #65
hockeythug 66 heat pts66
space
space
$19,303 | Props total: 846 846
Book came out in 1991 and people are finally getting around to it?
 05-11-2011, 07:43 PM         #66
mdoggslim 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Adonis Tha God said:
White bi*ches, that fu*k black guys... you dumb n*ggas wife up... problem is... you don't realize that white bi*ches that fu*k with black guys... like ALL BLACK GUYS... don't matter if they broke, ugly or stank... Don't expect that animal cracker cave bi*ch to be faithful... As for the black hoes fu*king white boys; please, please tame these nappy headed weave wearing hoes for us ole white man; make them have some red bone daughters so in 20 years all the hoes will have good hair, light skin and pretty eyes.

we have everybody in this thread. talkin' black guy, racist white people, and now i welcome the self hating black guy
 7 years ago '07        #67
sleep23rd 1 heat pts
space
space
$5,829 | Props total: 333 333
n*ggaz need to boycott that ACN video phone company he reps...I know a few minorities caught up in that sh*t thinkin residual income will come especially off his name...Trump fu*kin up his brand...
 7 years ago '09        #68
K0ntrast 64 heat pts64
space
space
$29,710 | Props total: 13295 13295
 jumpman2304 said:
which rarely happens..

hhahahaahahaaaaa uhhhhh no
 7 years ago '10        #69
DurtySoufReppin 76 heat pts76
space
space
$7,718 | Props total: 14 14
Trump can suck a d!ck
 7 years ago '04        #70
The S-Word 
space
space
$3,679 | Props total: 1300 1300

A couple things need to be stated here:

1) No black person (Except for the a.ssorted coons on The Apprentice) is pressed about 'counting Trump's money.' I don't know where he got that idea from. As for 'the little short guys with the yarmulke,' where were they at all the times Trump has lost his fortune? Riddle me that.

2) No black person (Except for the a.ssorted coons on The Apprentice) gives a fu*k about Trump or any other rich white Inbred.

3) 'Blaming-the-victim' anti-black racist rhetoric (i.e. stating that 'laziness is a trait in blacks,' despite the fact that I myself have yet to meet a 'lazy' black, and I know a lot of black people, believe it or not) is illogical, considering the fact that America is built on suppressing blacks in every way possible

Whites have always killed me thinking blacks are so concerned with trying to be like them. That's a classic sign of insecurity--I mean, just look at how hard the white posters in this thread tried to deny the fact that their women have been throwing themselves at black men since slavery.

In other words, the aforementioned thought process (That blacks are concerned with Trump's Yo-Yo finances or whites in general) is beyond hilarious and pathetic on their part at this point.

palogee said:
White people aren't racist...
...You're right. Just look at this thread and the fact that hardly any white person who's replied found anything wrong with Trump said, yet when blacks call whites out on their racist bullsh!t, we're called 'racists.' What kind of bullsh!t is that?

WESTPHILLY7 said:
in areas where black and whites are mixed together it does happen, but black bi*ches also fu*k mad white dudes, especialy italians, it just doesnt get noticed, in the burbs where its all white though i doubt those chicks are looking for some black bol to get with. i think that sh*t is wierd, i tried messing with a few black girls in highschool but i just couldnt get passed the little things like the smell, the hair, the pink gums, the ashyness
I know what you mean! I tried messing with a few white girls in high school and college but I just couldn't get past the little things like the smell (Bodily and hair), the damn-near anorexic body shapes, the yellowed teeth, the generations of white trash conditioning...

I really could go on. Therefore, I suggest you watch your font, because, contrary to what your media tells you, no one's pressed about your women

bigbarcelona said:
Even though I do strongly agree that black guys are always taking white chicks away from white dudes at the club... everything else that you said is by far as ludicrous as a conspiracy theorist saying that Obama didn't k!ll Bin Laden. Yes, Black guys are fu*king with a lot of white girls which can't be deny, but to say to an extend as to what you're saying, you know it's not even happening like that. Yeah, those white girls at the club are dancing or even to some extend fu*king those black guys, but when reality kicks in, their always going back to the white boys and that's a fact that I see all of the time. 1 out 5 girls that are dancing with black dudes is really fu*king with a black guy and the rest? It's just a fantasy and nothing more.

Trust me... white girls aren't going that crazy for black d!ck like that.
...Typical delusional white racist. Next.

Every one is racist in some way no matter what color or race you are.
...You do realize that bullsh!t statements like this will never justify racism against blacks, right?

Ni2 said:
edit: and ive always felt like black people saying they are incapable of being racist is a form of racism or control that has been going on for so long they even believe it or tolerate it. its the idea that the white man runs everything.
...And I've always felt that white people pretending that American society wasn't built to suppress black people in every way possible and getting mad when blacks have the audacity to call whites like yourself out on your ingrained racist ways is beyond pathetic. It's the idea that white men like you are fu*king idiots.

zaosyn said:
White girls who go for black dudes are either fat, ugly and pale or in some cases hot as sh*t but got a sh*tty personality or talk in ebonics

Black girls who usually go for white guys are usually ugly too though but some do look good and act better than alot of other girls.
...So now you know every single white girl that fu*ks a black dude?

That's like me saying that every single white person who posts on Hip-Hop Message Boards are so desperate to be 'down' that they conceal their racism until the truth about their (Majority) ugly, flat-as-a-board women are brought up. See how that works?

Also, thanks for showing that you're just as racist and laughably stupid as your Inbred family on your mother's side. You might as well delete your first post, because you've shown that you're really a product of your 'environment (If you can call it that)...'

Last edited by The S-Word; 05-11-2011 at 08:00 PM..
 05-11-2011, 08:03 PM         #71
mdoggslim 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 The S-Word said:

1) No black person (Except for the a.ssorted coons on The Apprentice) is pressed about 'counting Trump's money.' I don't know where he got that idea from. As for 'the little short guys with the yarmulke,' where were they at all the times Trump has lost his fortune? Riddle me that.

2) No black person (Except for the a.ssorted coons on The Apprentice) gives a fu*k about Trump or any other rich white Inbred.

3) 'Blaming-the-victim' anti-black racist rhetoric (i.e. stating that 'laziness is a trait in blacks,' despite the fact that I myself have yet to meet a 'lazy' black, and I know a lot of black people, believe it or not) is illogical, considering the fact that America is built on suppressing blacks in every way possible

Whites have always killed me thinking blacks are so concerned with trying to be like them. That's a classic sign of insecurity--I mean, just look at how hard the white posters in this thread tried to deny the fact that their women have been throwing themselves at black men since slavery.

In other words, the aforementioned thought process (That blacks are concerned with Trump's Yo-Yo finances or whites in general) is beyond hilarious and pathetic on their part at this point.

...You're right. Just look at this thread and the fact that hardly any white person who's replied found anything wrong with Trump said, yet when blacks call whites out on their racist bullsh!t, we're called 'racists.' What kind of bullsh!t is that?

I know what you mean! I tried messing with a few white girls in high school and college but I just couldn't get past the little things like the smell (Bodily and hair), the damn-near anorexic body shapes, the yellowed teeth, the generations of white trash conditioning...

I really could go on. Therefore, I suggest you watch your font, because, contrary to what your media tells you, no one's pressed about your women

...You do realize that bullsh!t statements like this will never justify racism against blacks, right?

...And I've always felt that white people pretending that American society wasn't built to suppress black people in every way possible and getting mad when blacks have the audacity to call whites like yourself out on your ingrained racist ways is beyond pathetic. It's the idea that white men like you are fu*king idiots.

That's like me saying that every single white person who posts on Hip-Hop Message Boards are so desperate to be 'down' that they conceal their racism until the truth about their (Majority) ugly, flat-as-a-board women are brought up. See how that works?

Also, thanks for showing that you're just as racist and laughably stupid as your Inbred family on your mother's side. You might as well delete your first post, because you've shown that you're really a product of your 'environment (If you can call it that)...'
... there can only be 1 talkin' black guy...
 7 years ago '07        #72
Pistol Peter 33 heat pts33
space
space
$26,679 | Props total: 15 15
 jumpman2304 said:
which rarely happens..

white girls are a rite of passage to every black man...sh*t every man
 7 years ago '04        #73
The S-Word 
space
space
 mdoggslim said:
... there can only be 1 talkin' black guy...
...And there can only be one as*hole trying to be snide.

If you have some sh!t to say, then say it. It's that simple.
 7 years ago '04        #74
refuze 285 heat pts285
space
space
$18,702 | Props total: 15531 15531
donald trump digging himself a bigger and bigger hole
 7 years ago '04        #75
moldypillow 
space
space
$382 | Props total: 5 5

[pic - click to view]

05-11-2011, 08:41 PM         #76
Ni2 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 The S-Word said:
...And there can only be one as*hole trying to be snide.

If you have some sh!t to say, then say it. It's that simple.
i would say your post calling me an idiot inbred racist, and basically all the hatred bs you could possibly think of to try to make me mad, screams inferiority complex, but then again im no psychiatrist.
 7 years ago '04        #77
The S-Word 
space
space
 Ni2 said:
i would say your post calling me an idiot inbred racist
...I call things like I see them. You mad?

Ni2 said:
and basically all the hatred bs you could possibly think of to try to make me mad, screams inferiority complex, but then again im no psychiatrist.
...And I would say that your post putting white women on some kind of imaginary s3xual pedestal, and basically stating that white men don't run the world in order to make black people mad screams delusional behavior and racist tendencies, but then again, I'm no psychologist (I would suggest you get the field right before you try to admonish someone online).

Furthermore, there was no 'hatred bs' in my post--I'm simply sick of whites like Trump and yourself saying whatever you want about blacks, being perfectly okay with ridiculously racist comments like Trump's, whites like yourself and Trump telling blacks how they should think, feel, and react to the racism that they have to put up with from birth to death, then having the nerve to have a problem with blacks telling you the truth about yourselves. Like I said in my last post, it's that simple.

Anything else you'd like to add?

Last edited by The S-Word; 05-11-2011 at 08:56 PM..
 7 years ago '09        #78
Zaosyn 261 heat pts261
space
space
$14,072 | Props total: 1120 1120
 The S-Word said:

Why are you playing the role of the suppressed black man? You don't have anything to be pissed off about. Why are you so bitter and being a bigot? I won't even respond any further since I know no one can change the views of a racist bigot over the internet, black or white. I will hope that you can just be happy and stop stereotyping white guys who post on Hiphop forums as suppressed racists since my top 10 is probably 90% black

Tyler Perry probably gonna make a movie about you
 05-11-2011, 08:59 PM         #79
p imperial 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
LOL how the fu*k did this thread turn into a jungle fever discussion?

Dunno where yall are from but I'm from toronto which is way more multicultural and accepting than 95% of american cities so maybe its just my perspective, but most (meaning more than half) white girls around here are cool with any race from black to asian to indian as long as you put your game down right (and I aint gonna lie, you're game is prob gonna have to be better than the average white guy as a minority but aint that life) and if you're not going for hoodrat white girls, you cant be on some hood sh*t....some of yall might call that uncle tommin, but I'm not even talking about wearing arglye and eating mayonaise like Undercover brother....I mean go to school, have career ambitions, or a job and being able to talk to white parents if you're trying to wifey... some of them just do it for the thrill of "something different" but if you get it in you get it in so whats the prob

But again...maybe torontos just cool like that
 7 years ago '04        #80
The S-Word 
space
space
 Zaosyn said:
Why are you playing the role of the suppressed black man? You don't have anything to be pissed off about. Why are you so bitter and being a bigot? I won't even respond any further since I know no one can change the views of a racist bigot over the internet, black or white. I will hope that you can just be happy and stop stereotyping white guys who post on Hiphop forums as suppressed racists since my top 10 is probably 90% black
Why are you playing the role of the delusional, know-it-all white man that thinks racism doesn't exist anymore? Not to mention the fact that you don't know anything about me other than my posts on this board, hombre. Common sense works. Like I just told the other guy, I'm simply calling things like I see them. You just sat here and pretended you knew every single white girl that's ever dated for fu*ked a black man, yet you're calling me 'bitter and bigoted?'

Furthermore, you just said that your family on your mother's side are racist and 'tolerate black people at best, which makes whatever snide comments you have about 'suppressed black men' null and void. Your little know-it-all racist tirades should've been directed towards them, not some stranger over the Internet.

In short, I hope you can just be happy and stop stereotyping black guys who post on Hip-Hop forums as 'suppressed black men,' as it does nothing but show who you really are.

Tyler Perry probably gonna make a movie about you
...And Michael Bay 'probably gonna make a movie about you' I hope you can do better than that in the future...
Home      

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
130 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Jahlil making the move to small forward
114 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
104 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
48 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
64 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
187 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Ultimate mugen build(tell me the characters and Ill build you a custom game)
48 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Article inside George Zimmerman threatens to beat hov up over Trayvon Martin documen..
148 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy