Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
121 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
141 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Kobe Bryant legendary stories like when MJ yelled @ Mugsy shoot u f'n midg..
32 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '05        #81
Sizzler01 8 heat pts
space
space
$5,066 | Props total: 1046 1046
 VCMJ1523 said:
Floyd can beat any f!ghter.
especially on the internet according to his stans, on the internet hes defeated...Pacquiao, Cotto, Casamayor, Freitas, Tszyu, Margarito, and would have beaten both Sugar Rays who needs to prove things in the ring when u can do it on the internet
 7 years ago '04        #82
BayBuryYa 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$7,114 | Props total: 5400 5400
n*ggas need to let this sh*t rest.

I truly believe neither one of those guys wants to f!ght the other. Why risk your spot as #1 P4P (Manny) or undefeated record (Floyd) when you can easily make $20M f!ghting bums that have no shot at beating you? Not to mention the politics and egos that will forever clash.

As far as if Manny's on that sh*t. No one has concrete proof, but I think common logic would make suspicion very reasonable. Who the hell gets stronger and faster as they get older and puts on more weight? And I want to know when did Manny's camp agree to random up til the day of the f!ght? Last I followed, he had agreed to 14 day cutoff.
 7 years ago '04        #83
bradleyb87 
space
space
$2,130 | Props total: 559 559
People still think Manny and Floyd will face off in this lifetime? Comedy .
 7 years ago '08        #84
Arson 84 heat pts84
space
space
$40,110 | Props total: 23348 23348
everybody knows mayweather will dominate pac
 7 years ago '09        #85
That Guy Fly 21 heat pts21
space
space
$66,424 | Props total: 12365 12365
I used to be sort of a fan of his but now its like fu*k this f*ggot a.ss n*gga. Either f!ght or shut the fu*k up
 05-11-2011, 12:49 AM         #86
HotepSuns  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 damn_ryght said:
n*ggas,

should i even reply to this?

so if you f!ght, lets say 50 no name boxers beat their a.ss and retire you considered a hall of famer?

(ike ibeabuchi was an undefeated heavyweight champ but dont nobody remembers his a.ss)

floyd is only 34, the IRS hounding his a.ss for millions of back taxes and manny wilding out bossing out the competition...whacha mean his done?

if ya think a 41-0 record without f!ghting THE BEST at his time is a legacy then u a fool mah dude

and if you think floyd has fought 41 no names you're an even BIGGER idiot.....
 7 years ago '07        #87
KnicksLost 17 heat pts17
space
space
space
$47,257 | Props total: 1609 1609
 minnesota763 said:
your a boxer that holds an undefeated streak and is a top f!ghter and you don't wanna f!ght? even if its not pac man, you should still get in the ring if you do it for the love of the sport... and keep the sport of boxing alive!

manny said he'll do the tests after the f!ght and not before it due to belief that it would weaken him during the f!ght. its not like blood will change... floyd is scared to lose his undefeated streak, thats why hes ducking

Floyd Mayweather is weakening the sport of boxing by being a pus*y cash cow....once again I'm a fan but Lennox Lewis fought all challengers

ChickzNKickz said:
You've never heard of either one of them caking off $25 million for a f!ght either....

I wanna see the f!ght too, but why f!ght when you're paid already...

Don't let floyd flossing fool you...too much sam rothstein....he's going to be back in the ring soon he has a lifestyle to maintain and what he's doing is bullsh*t....and for the Record Sugar Ray Robinson came out of retirement to f!ght the current cash cow Marvin Hagler for a 11 million in 86 now lets take a look at an inflation calculator

What cost $11000000 in 1986 would cost $21578309.35 in 2010.

Also, if you were to buy exactly the same products in 2010 and 1986,
they would cost you $11000000 and $5590974.09 respectively.

[pic - click to view]

Source--http://www.westegg.com/inflation/infl.cgi

I am a Floyd fan but if he continues we will look back and say he severely weakened a sport thats already being threatened by MMA where there is one governing body that makes the f!ghts....the people get what they want in turn return ppv buys and a growing fanbase

signing off philosophical Castro
 05-11-2011, 01:02 AM         #88
Pstax916  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 CTre said:
I mean.. say when you got a failing grade on your report card.. If you had the choice to hide it from your mom.. Would you?

thats got to be the most stupid comparison.
 7 years ago '07        #89
ayanit1 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$58 | Props total: 1 1
 VCMJ1523 said:
Why doesn't PAC wanna do the testing?
Mayweather wants to do the olympic drug testing meaning 20-15 days before the f!ght or some sh*t like that....pacman in reply to this denied it because he feels that having a drug test before the f!ght will give mayweather an advantage because it takes some time for your body to heal from a drug test and leaving him not completely 100%
 7 years ago '07        #90
KnicksLost 17 heat pts17
space
space
space
 BayBuryYa said:
n*ggas need to let this sh*t rest.

I truly believe neither one of those guys wants to f!ght the other. Why risk your spot as #1 P4P (Manny) or undefeated record (Floyd) when you can easily make $20M f!ghting bums that have no shot at beating you? Not to mention the politics and egos that will forever clash.

As far as if Manny's on that sh*t. No one has concrete proof, but I think common logic would make suspicion very reasonable. Who the hell gets stronger and faster as they get older and puts on more weight? And I want to know when did Manny's camp agree to random up til the day of the f!ght? Last I followed, he had agreed to 14 day cutoff.
what does Manny have to lose...arguable his biggest f!ght to date the 2nd marquez f!ght everyone believes he's lost...the bums aka may's leftovers aren't worth even mentioning...none of them absolutely none....you name one I can break down why that f!ghter is washed up
 05-11-2011, 01:05 AM         #91
Pstax916  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 VictoryThagr8 said:
that is how i am.

I used to be a way bigger fan of floyd than Pacquaio. Floyd supposed to be the greatest f!ghter of this era. There is noway in hell that i ever though Pacquaio would surpass floyd legacy wise. I still think floyd would be a favorite against pacquaio now, but i dont know what will happen another year.

Yes floyd is undefeated. But since the oscar f!ght, floyd has been acting like a bi*ch and thinks he is bigger than boxing. He should've fought Cotto, Clottey and margarito before pacquaio. sh*t Floyd should have a far better resume above 140 than pacquaio as long floyd been f!ghting at 140. Floyd later in his career has been a big disappointment. I used to defend floyd when Cotto was still undefeated and coming off a win against shane, paul williams was coming off a win against margarito, or margarito coming off a win from cotto. And then he retired. Thought he was serious about f!ghting pacquaio after pacquaio beat a shot oscar. Then pacquaio stopped cotto and that is when floyd started making excuses and i bet finally realize pacquaio was a big threat.
this.
 7 years ago '09        #92
space
space
Stop with the testing sh*t people. Pacquaio disagreed with it at first but has since agreed to every set of terms Floyd has thrown out there except the biggest one that is the real reason thsi f!ght is being held up. MONEY!!!

Floyd's camp has repeatedly said he isnt f!ghting for anything less than 60-40 split his way and thats down from the 70-30 he was demanding at first.

If Floyd wanted to cement his legacy and pockets then take the f!ght and the winner gets 80%, bragging rights and the title of best f!ghter of his time. Until then shut the fu*k up Floyd
 05-11-2011, 01:16 AM         #93
HotepSuns  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Fly 2ndComing said:
Stop with the testing sh*t people. Pacquaio disagreed with it at first but has since agreed to every set of terms Floyd has thrown out there except the biggest one that is the real reason thsi f!ght is being held up. MONEY!!!

Floyd's camp has repeatedly said he isnt f!ghting for anything less than 60-40 split his way and thats down from the 70-30 he was demanding at first.

If Floyd wanted to cement his legacy and pockets then take the f!ght and the winner gets 80%, bragging rights and the title of best f!ghter of his time. Until then shut the fu*k up Floyd

no he hasn't..
 7 years ago '07        #94
KnicksLost 17 heat pts17
space
space
space
 Fly 2ndComing said:

but don't put it all on Floyd....Manny been pus*y footing with it too...son been flip flopping for a minute...not sure if its him or Arum but his camp is just as guilty for this f!ght not happening
 7 years ago '09        #95
space
space
 HotepSuns said:
no he hasn't..
So, what demands has he not met other than the outrageous Floyd wanting 100million if they f!ght demand.

He has agreed to the drug testing according to several outlets and Dan Rafeal at espn. From what I have read, he even did the testing for the Mosley f!ght. So, I hope thats not the one you're gonna bring up.
 7 years ago '11        #96
SomeOnesoN 202 heat pts202
space
space
$17,249 | Props total: 1280 1280
It's all speculation till Mayweather gets knocked out.. Go PacMan!
 7 years ago '09        #97
space
space
I dont give a fu*k who wins, I just wanna see the f!ght!!!!!!!
 05-11-2011, 01:57 AM         #98
HotepSuns  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Fly 2ndComing said:
So, what demands has he not met other than the outrageous Floyd wanting 100million if they f!ght demand.

He has agreed to the drug testing according to several outlets and Dan Rafeal at espn. From what I have read, he even did the testing for the Mosley f!ght. So, I hope thats not the one you're gonna bring up.

[video - click to view]

7 years ago '06        #99
hooligun 12 heat pts12
space
space
$20,301 | Props total: 538 538
floyd gonna f!ght when all his money runs out and he owes child support to his kids.
 05-11-2011, 06:00 AM         #100
jawilksu  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 VCMJ1523 said:
Floyd can beat any f!ghter.
If he could he would of already fought PAC man and he would of taken the winner of the berto Ortiz f!ght but he didn't
Home      

most viewed right now
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
260 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
61 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
164 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Black thought freestyles on funk flex | #freestyle087
162 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
150 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Who are these washed up niggas next to Drake?
52 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
113 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Even Dr.Disrespect can get caught up in the life it seems......
115 comments
2 days ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy