Floyd Mayweather "I'm not fighting anyone. The stories that you hear are lies"

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
43 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Kobe Bryant legendary stories like when MJ yelled @ Mugsy shoot u f'n midg..
5 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA Former NBA All Star Lorenzen Wright's ex wife is arrested in connection to..
77 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
86 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '06        #61
damn_ryght 
space
space
$2,805 | Props total: 785 785
floyd is the epitome of bi*ch made.

operating under a wild a.ssumption that another dude is juicing? n*gga unless you can predict the stock market consistently you got no business guessing what other people are on.

but all these bi*ch-ass-ness is about to end since floyds credibility has been compromised due to repeated exhibitions of supreme f*ggotry on his part.

if floyd f!ghts this year then the megaf!ght will definitely happen.

ima have to fly to vegas then :dancingcool:
 7 years ago '09        #62
minnesota763 6 heat pts
space
space
$1,752 | Props total: 8 8
your a boxer that holds an undefeated streak and is a top f!ghter and you don't wanna f!ght? even if its not pac man, you should still get in the ring if you do it for the love of the sport... and keep the sport of boxing alive!

manny said he'll do the tests after the f!ght and not before it due to belief that it would weaken him during the f!ght. its not like blood will change... floyd is scared to lose his undefeated streak, thats why hes ducking
 7 years ago '09        #63
minnesota763 6 heat pts
space
space
$1,752 | Props total: 8 8
your a boxer that holds an undefeated streak and is a top f!ghter and you don't wanna f!ght? even if its not pac man, you should still get in the ring if you do it for the love of the sport... and keep the sport of boxing alive!

manny said he'll do the tests after the f!ght and not before it due to belief that it would weaken him during the f!ght. its not like blood will change... floyd is scared to lose his undefeated streak, thats why hes ducking
 7 years ago '07        #64
Murda Ave 
space
space
$786 | Props total: 28 28
Cough-P*ssy-Cough!
 7 years ago '04        #65
VictoryThagr8 6 heat pts
space
space
space
$11,342 | Props total: 2767 2767
 titanreese said:
I use to like Mayweather.......Now hes just being a pus*y

that is how i am.

I used to be a way bigger fan of floyd than Pacquaio. Floyd supposed to be the greatest f!ghter of this era. There is noway in hell that i ever though Pacquaio would surpass floyd legacy wise. I still think floyd would be a favorite against pacquaio now, but i dont know what will happen another year.

Yes floyd is undefeated. But since the oscar f!ght, floyd has been acting like a bi*ch and thinks he is bigger than boxing. He should've fought Cotto, Clottey and margarito before pacquaio. sh*t Floyd should have a far better resume above 140 than pacquaio as long floyd been f!ghting at 140. Floyd later in his career has been a big disappointment. I used to defend floyd when Cotto was still undefeated and coming off a win against shane, paul williams was coming off a win against margarito, or margarito coming off a win from cotto. And then he retired. Thought he was serious about f!ghting pacquaio after pacquaio beat a shot oscar. Then pacquaio stopped cotto and that is when floyd started making excuses and i bet finally realize pacquaio was a big threat.
 7 years ago '11        #66
TonePadrino 
space
space
$171 | Props total: 507 507
A Mayweather vs Ortiz would be really stupid for Ortiz
 7 years ago '05        #67
Afnorth123 10 heat pts10
space
space
$17,422 | Props total: 247 247
 TonePadrino said:
A Mayweather vs Ortiz would be really stupid for Ortiz
no it wouldnt..that'll be the biggest f!ght he can make in his career right now...not like floyd can drop him
 7 years ago '04        #68
VictoryThagr8 6 heat pts
space
space
space
$11,342 | Props total: 2767 2767
 Afnorth123 said:
no it wouldnt..that'll be the biggest f!ght he can make in his career right now...not like floyd can drop him
Yes it would...Money wise it is smart, but career wise it would set him back worst than the Maidana f!ght.
 7 years ago '10        #69
#JewLife 111 heat pts111
space
space
$17,767 | Props total: 7339 7339
 justinjones said:
can we all agree that maybe he doesn't want to f!ght anymore
honestly wouldn't blame him. doesn't he break his hands like ... every f!ght? 34 is well past prime but damn the story seems so incomplete without the pac f!ght
 7 years ago '04        #70
Skilllz 1 heat pts
space
space
$7,266 | Props total: 1424 1424
That n*gga's a puss
 7 years ago '08        #71
CarmeloStarks 93 heat pts93
space
space
$9,187 | Props total: 972 972
EVERYONE PAY ATTENTION THIS YOUTUBE VIDEO

carltouss619 said:
All Floyd Haters need to see this

[pic - click to view]

7 years ago '06        #72
damn_ryght 
space
space
 BasedSkins said:
calling someone whos main profession is f!ghting and has never lost a bi*ch?

You can't beat him nobody else could beat him so what does he have to be scared?

Floyd is done with boxing period and manny pressing the f!ght because he know floyd done. Thats like kobe sending shots at MJ when he was on the wizards, the n*gga floyd not in his prime no more everybody know this.

But that record is his legacy and he deserves to die with it
n*ggas,

should i even reply to this?

so if you f!ght, lets say 50 no name boxers beat their a.ss and retire you considered a hall of famer?

(ike ibeabuchi was an undefeated heavyweight champ but dont nobody remembers his a.ss)

floyd is only 34, the IRS hounding his a.ss for millions of back taxes and manny wilding out bossing out the competition...whacha mean his done?

if ya think a 41-0 record without f!ghting THE BEST at his time is a legacy then u a fool mah dude
 7 years ago '05        #73
ChickzNKickz 100 heat pts100
space
space
$10,990 | Props total: 10694 10694
 KnicksLost said:
....I've never heard of Sugar Ray ducking Hearns or Hagler which defined and legitimized his career
You've never heard of either one of them caking off $25 million for a f!ght either....

I wanna see the f!ght too, but why f!ght when you're paid already...

7 years ago '06        #74
damn_ryght 
space
space
 CarmeloStarks said:
EVERYONE PAY ATTENTION THIS YOUTUBE VIDEO

All Floyd Haters need to see this

[pic - click to view]

cmon dawg....u quoting a video ft. teddy atlas, the biggest pac hater in all of mankind?

even floyd fans cant defend him using that as evidence. thats how much he got exposed to being a bi*ch that he is

bi*chin/cryin/complainin about tests and insane $100 million paydays?
 7 years ago '06        #75
dehdeh23 12 heat pts12
space
space
$1,238 | Props total: 176 176
 CTre said:
I mean.. say when you got a failing grade on your report card.. If you had the choice to hide it from your mom.. Would you?
Ctre.. PAC agreed to unlimited urine, random blood tests, 7 day cut off, blood in the dressing room after the f!ght. That is more then to ensure there is a fair f!ght. Pacquiao agreed to BLOOD TESTING ALREADY! REPEAT THIS TO YOURSELF. Get up to date on this and read actual articles not tweets from Fifty you clown...

Last edited by dehdeh23; 05-10-2011 at 10:14 PM..
 7 years ago '08        #76
CarmeloStarks 93 heat pts93
space
space
$9,187 | Props total: 972 972
Most of y'all n*ggaz wouldn't even play someone online if you suspected them of cheating at Madden

[pic - click to view]

7 years ago '10        #77
kennboy1 29 heat pts29
space
space
space
$3,584 | Props total: 1 1
 MegaTON said:
mayweather the best to ever do it and retire on top
n*gga's wavy as hell for the decision he made

[pic - click to view]

7 years ago '04        #78
J-Stylez 
space
space
space
$208 | Props total: 0 0
I respect Mayweather for what he's accomplished but he's practically done. He's denying the f!ght against Ortiz but I wouldn't be surprised if the f!ght happened because he'd still beat Ortiz. Floyd would still have his hands full as Ortiz is still young and aggressive in the ring.

If you do a google search for "mayweather hand issues" you'll see that the so called P4P king has his own physical issues. If anyone's been following along and keeping up with this bs with Pacman/Money, last thing Mayweather was saying was that he wanted $100 million for the f!ght...even Sr and Roger were calling him crazy.

[video - click to view]

- A link proving that Mayweather uses Xylocaine to numb his hands prior to a f!ght. How is that legal?

As a boxing fan, I hope the f!ght happens. Pacquiao agreed to the terms for blood testing prior to and AFTER the f!ght (there's no way drugs are out of the system right after a f!ght). Floyd's legal issues are screwing him. Although, he markets himself very well and he's rich, so he'll probably get a fine and probation.
 7 years ago '05        #79
PussyFiend 
space
space
$5,551 | Props total: 637 637
He's scareeeeddddddddd

But then again, that ain't new
 7 years ago '07        #80
fivetreyfour 8 heat pts
space
space
$1,409 | Props total: 893 893
 J-Stylez said:
I respect Mayweather for what he's accomplished but he's practically done. He's denying the f!ght against Ortiz but I wouldn't be surprised if the f!ght happened because he'd still beat Ortiz. Floyd would still have his hands full as Ortiz is still young and aggressive in the ring.

If you do a google search for "mayweather hand issues" you'll see that the so called P4P king has his own physical issues. If anyone's been following along and keeping up with this bs with Pacman/Money, last thing Mayweather was saying was that he wanted $100 million for the f!ght...even Sr and Roger were calling him crazy.

- A link proving that Mayweather uses Xylocaine to numb his hands prior to a f!ght. How is that legal?

As a boxing fan, I hope the f!ght happens. Pacquiao agreed to the terms for blood testing prior to and AFTER the f!ght (there's no way drugs are out of the system right after a f!ght). Floyd's legal issues are screwing him. Although, he markets himself very well and he's rich, so he'll probably get a fine and probation.

This the reason why that rumor about Floyd f!ghting in Dallas was bullsh*t...The only state where Xylocaine is not banned is Nevada. If Floyd gets back in the ring, in will most definitely be in Vegas.
Home      

most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
136 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
110 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
56 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Michael Blackson comes for Kevin Hart, t.i. Comments
166 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside 2 Arrest Made in The Murder of Rapper Chinx
150 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Black thought freestyles on funk flex | #freestyle087
128 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Even Dr.Disrespect can get caught up in the life it seems......
111 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
165 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy