Floyd Mayweather "I'm not fighting anyone. The stories that you hear are lies"

most viewed right now
 84
Even Dr.Disrespect can get caught up in the life it seems......
95 comments
@games

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '06        #21
Maddog345 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$7,867 | Props total: 261 261
Floyd & Pacman will f!ght eventually. Too much money in that f!ght to go to waste for both sides.
 7 years ago '05        #22
Stupendamatic 117 heat pts117
space
avatar space
space
$18,471 | Props total: 3354 3354
shocker...
 7 years ago '04        #23
VictoryThagr8 6 heat pts
space
space
space
$11,340 | Props total: 2763 2763
 VCMJ1523 said:
Why doesn't PAC wanna do the testing?
Still stuck in 2009 I see. Its 2011 and pacquaio agreed to that already and floyd said he was in vacation. Again why we mention testing when pac already said he taking full testing. The funny part that HBO, GBP, pac, arum all said odst is not what stopping the f!ghts, its floyd.
 7 years ago '10        #24
Agentzer0oo0 209 heat pts209
space
avatar space
space
$67,888 | Props total: 21135 21135
 VictoryThagr8 said:
Still stuck in 2009 I see. Its 2011 and pacquaio agreed to that already and floyd said he was in vacation. Again why we mention testing when pac already said he taking full testing. The funny part that HBO, GBP, pac, arum all said odst is not what stopping the f!ghts, its floyd.
Yet he initially disagreed to testing & had his camp ask what would happen if he was to test postive for steroids. I'm not taking any sides on this, all I want is a match between the two. Boxing loyalists may not agree with this but boxing is a dying sport & this would be the last hoo-rah if these two f!ght. Casual boxing fans don't know half the boxers anymore & MMA has taken over.


I know Floyd has things going on in his personal life right now with the jail charges & things going on in his family so you can't ridicule the man if he doesn't want to f!ght. I just wanna see two of the best f!ghters in this boxing era go against each other
 7 years ago '04        #25
VictoryThagr8 6 heat pts
space
space
space
$11,340 | Props total: 2763 2763
 Agentzer0oo0 said:
Yet he initially disagreed to testing & had his camp ask what would happen if he was to test postive for steroids. I'm not taking any sides on this, all I want is a match between the two. Boxing loyalists may not agree with this but boxing is a dying sport & this would be the last hoo-rah if these two f!ght. Casual boxing fans don't know half the boxers anymore & MMA has taken over.


I know Floyd has things going on in his personal life right now with the jail charges & things going on in his family so you can't ridicule the man if he doesn't want to f!ght. I just wanna see two of the best f!ghters in this boxing era go against each other
Floyd need to stop acting like the test is still the problem then. Every one know its because of floyds and roger's legal problem but yet floyd is still telling his fans last week that pac still didn't agreed to testing even though hbo, gbp, top rank and pac all said pac did agreed. Just say that he have current legal trouble and that he isn't thinking about boxing right now instead of just straight blasting pacquaio and still accuse him of peds and act like testing is still the problem.

Yes pacquaio disagreed to random testing in 2009 even though he agreed with 14 week cutoff and a blood test after the f!ght. Its 2011, testing I not the problem and its floyd and stupidy is stoping this f!ght to happen.

And also boxing is not a dying sport. In th us yes its dying. but outside of the us, chavez jr, saul alverez, amir khan, klitzschko bros, hayes, pacquaio and floyd are far bigger draw than anyone at ufc.


Last edited by VictoryThagr8; 05-10-2011 at 06:48 PM..
 7 years ago '10        #26
USC 79 heat pts79
space
avatar space
space
$21,507 | Props total: 9852 9852
Tell us something we dont know
 7 years ago '07        #27
HeckDaMonsta 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$4,358 | Props total: 2815 2815
mma>boxing

the best go at it every other month in mma but boxing can't do it in 3yrs
 7 years ago '04        #28
VictoryThagr8 6 heat pts
space
space
space
$11,340 | Props total: 2763 2763
 HeckDaMonsta said:
mma>boxing

the best go at it every other month in mma but boxing can't do it in 3yrs
Really so when is gbp and silvia f!ghting then.
 7 years ago '10        #29
Dextromethorphan 217 heat pts217
space
space
space
$27,807 | Props total: 13 13
 VictoryThagr8 said:
Really so when is gbp and silvia f!ghting then.
after 4 more f!ghts :rofl2:
 7 years ago '08        #30
CarmeloStarks 93 heat pts93
space
avatar space
space
$9,187 | Props total: 972 972
 Junior G said:
Mayweather shook of Ortiz he was up close watchin him abuse Berto, he aint dumb
U must be blind, Ortiz or Berto don't stand a chance against Floyd & PBF was supposed to be go against Berto but Berto backed out cuz of the Haiti earthquake

Y'all Haters are letting the Hate Blind you


[pic - click to view]

 7 years ago '07        #31
Rob De Niro 120 heat pts120
space
avatar space
space
$13,488 | Props total: 668 668
victor ortiz would fu*k up floyd. he to strong for him. i would even say victor win by KO
 7 years ago '05        #32
Afnorth123 10 heat pts10
space
avatar space
space
$17,422 | Props total: 247 247
 CarmeloStarks said:
U must be blind, Ortiz or Berto don't stand a chance against Floyd & PBF was supposed to be go against Berto but Berto backed out cuz of the Haiti earthquake

Y'all Haters are letting the Hate Blind you


[pic - click to view]

PBF wasnt gonna go againts Berto...Mosley and berto had a f!ght but it was cancled due to The haiti earthquake please stop making sh*t up
 05-10-2011, 07:32 PM         #33
bigree61  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
waiting till mannys cycle wears off

is he still scared of needles
 7 years ago '04        #34
LordBlanco|M 50 heat pts50
space
avatar space
space
$35,048 | Props total: 19880 19880
good to know that FLOYD IS NOT f!ghtING ANYONE..

nice going champ
 05-10-2011, 07:36 PM         #35
DrX  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
anybody that know boxing know floyd will beat the midget easily...i wish he wasnt a as*hole and f!ght
 7 years ago '04        #36
LordBlanco|M 50 heat pts50
space
avatar space
space
$35,048 | Props total: 19880 19880
 DrX said:
anybody that know boxing know floyd will beat the midget easily...i wish he wasnt a as*hole and f!ght
apparently you dont, if you think he'll win "EASILY", idiot.
 7 years ago '05        #37
Y.G. 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$41,652 | Props total: 13764 13764
 HeckDaMonsta said:
mma>boxing

the best go at it every other month in mma but boxing can't do it in 3yrs
 VictoryThagr8 said:
Really so when is gbp and silvia f!ghting then.
 7 years ago '07        #38
HeckDaMonsta 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$4,358 | Props total: 2815 2815
 VictoryThagr8 said:
Really so when is gbp and silvia f!ghting then.
before pac man and mayweather do smart a.ss
 05-10-2011, 07:46 PM         #39
DrX  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 TanstA! said:
apparently you dont, if you think he'll win "EASILY", idiot.
lil boy go back and watch pac f!ghts against marquez


i watch boxing, im not a casual fan like the rest of the pac d!ckriders
 7 years ago '08        #40
CarmeloStarks 93 heat pts93
space
avatar space
space
$9,187 | Props total: 972 972
 Afnorth123 said:
PBF wasnt gonna go againts Berto...Mosley and berto had a f!ght but it was cancled due to The haiti earthquake please stop making sh*t up
Sorry for my mistake, but if you're a REAL boxing fan & you watched the Berto Vs Ortiz f!ght you'd know that none of them could stand a chance against Pacquiao or Mayweather
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 90
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
81 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 85
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
21 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 76
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
41 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 51
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
105 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 46
Video inside DJ Khaled pays homage to Wayne
51 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 44
Video inside 2 Arrest Made in The Murder of Rapper Chinx
133 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 33
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
45 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 29
Lil Duval with the joke of the year
53 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy