Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
113 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
47 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
101 comments
@news
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
52 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '09        #81
Vincent_Chase 27 heat pts27
space
space
$10,826 | Props total: 726 726
 knives said:
Even if it were true that sh*t is mad disrespectful. I don't think dude cares about what you call him or say about him but he doesn't want his fam being taunted like that. most of you n*gga's would spaz if they tried to play your mom's like that. lets be real here.
this right here
 7 years ago '10        #82
LORD PLISSKEN 15 heat pts15
space
space
space
$21,017 | Props total: 8023 8023
so yall mad at lebron for not lettin n*ggas take shots at his raise? yall n*ggas weird as fu*k forreal
 7 years ago '07        #83
wtr1906 45 heat pts45
space
space
$17,725 | Props total: 4479 4479
 O_nasty said:

[pic - click to view]

So did ya'll gullible a.ss n*ggas not see this post yesterday??? That pic was obviously a shop and n*ggas continue to hate and it is pretty disgusting.
 7 years ago '08        #84
MrGetBusy 
space
space
$1,170 | Props total: 2 2
HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA, That Shirt Is Dope
 7 years ago '05        #85
drama_kiNg 62 heat pts62
space
space
$14,284 | Props total: 675 675
Damn Boston folks are soft as hell, giving up the shirts on ur back cus another man said so.
 7 years ago '08        #86
daffy_1 17 heat pts17
space
space
$1,714 | Props total: 70 70
Lebron is just stupid ... he has a little kid mentality dude needs to grow the fu*k up
 7 years ago '06        #87
beantown 74 heat pts74
space
space
$23,409 | Props total: 2 2
I need this shirt...anyone know where I can cop?

edit - I go on google and type delonte west shirt and come across this
[pic - click to view]

That TO site always been on some BS, I still want the shirt tho

Last edited by beantown; 05-11-2011 at 09:56 AM..
 7 years ago '07        #88
INFAMOUS 13 heat pts13
space
space
space
$35,778 | Props total: 2740 2740
[email changed - confirm acct by email]
 Illuminated said:
The way some people are reacting to the whole rumor about Delonte West and LBJ's mom shows how little class they have. I understand if you don't like the guy as a fan of the opposing team, from a competitive standpoint. But for people to take shots at him for this rumor and then try to throw it in his face shows how classless they are. Anyone who condones this behavior on the part of hateful "fans" need to seek counseling, as well as those throwing it around.
Shut the fu*k up pus*y

His teammate had his mom in the cobra clutch

Stop crying
 05-11-2011, 10:08 AM         #89
bigree61 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
it is 100% true now
 05-11-2011, 10:11 AM         #90
Illuminated 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 INF4MOUS said:
Shut the fu*k up pus*y

His teammate had his mom in the cobra clutch

Stop crying
Sooooo....
I'm a "pus*y" because I don't hate another man, especially a man I don't know, so much to where I'd take shots at his mother? Not only take shots, but taking shots because of a rumor. Even if this were a real life enemy of mine, I wouldn't go that far. Then again, I'm a person with class...most of you aren't. So I'd expect that from majority of the crowd who roams this site.
 05-11-2011, 10:41 AM         #91
onepiecex3 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
LeBron's such a little pus*y bi*ch for snitching... -__________-
 7 years ago '06        #92
yumflip 4 heat pts
space
space
$9,630 | Props total: 2330 2330
This internet sh1t got n*ggas fukked up. Ain't no real nigg@ gonna let this disrespect ride. And if you did, you'z a ho period. If this is true, Gloria was the most foul in this situation. She's the eldest in this situation, but actin like the youngest. LeBron just tryin to keep his family business personal. He got put in a bad spot by both of them. He handling this sh1t the best way he could. n*gga would be more of a b1tch if he didn't do something....
 7 years ago '04        #93
Kaliz ChamP 4 heat pts
space
space
$5,699 | Props total: 545 545
I'm a.ssuming its gotta be great to be a multi millionaire athlete. Your game check is more than what n*ggas make in a year.. Let the casual BX poster tell it. "LeBrons a bi*ch, LeBron can't play basketball, LeBrons mom slept with teammates" First off, saying he can't play basketball in itself makes you look bitter and dumb. Calling him bi*ch, its pretty safe to call him that from the cpu. Its all pretty safe to say that to him in person when countless cameras are on him at any given time.
Haahhaah If he whooped someones a.ss I could see them playing the victim roll quick. "I was just talking about his mom, he didn't have to hit me." Next thin you know, filing lawsuits and etc.

Keep it real with youselves, even the most head strong men on this site. Not the kids know, if people kept constantly disrespecting your family, you would one day flip and try to break your foot off in someones a.ss. I know I would but I guess some n*ggas mommas wasn't around when they was growing up so its easy for them to wear a t-shirt degrading someones mom
 7 years ago '07        #94
Cambury 39 heat pts39
space
space
$38,313 | Props total: 10062 10062
 blazerock said:
not only is it a sh*tty photoshop job (the room is marginally lit, yet the shirt is bright as fcuk, theres no shadows on the shirt, the shirt is straight as hell but dude is holding it at an angle etc etc etc) but somebody posted the REAL picture in this thread and folks were so busy runnin off at the mouth they didnt even acknowledge it.
Ohhh your speaking about the shirt...yea that is a PhotoShop, I thought you were sayin Delonte didnt lay pipe on Lebron moms
 7 years ago '07        #95
Royce207 
space
space
$2,958 | Props total: 3 3
 taboo1169 said:

I'm sure you will be cool if your mom was on the t shirt too right?

second this
 7 years ago '05        #96
BurninLz 31 heat pts31
space
space
$10,312 | Props total: 868 868
at you kids actin like if you didnt have his pull you wouldnt do the same thing.

Delonte West will be on foodstamps in 10 years
 7 years ago '06        #97
Special Edd 167 heat pts167
space
space
$26,616 | Props total: 8922 8922
he doesnt even look like he is holding the shirt,.
 7 years ago '05        #98
uptwnclwn 
space
space
$1,056 | Props total: 0 0
 legendisdope said:
damn are u fu*kin serious? lbj is bi*ch made freal
:wow thats a nice blunt in ya signature....GO MAVS FTW!!!.....:cool-smiley-009:
Home      

most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
82 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
84 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
79 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Dad challenges daughter’s boyfriend to video game grudge match, gets ..
18 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
85 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Hugh Jackman Clarifies Disney-Fox Merger & Wolverine Joining the Avenge..
25 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
What's the best punchline you heard this year?
95 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
278 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy