most viewed right now
Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
128 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Peewee Longway chain supposedly snatched in Macon, Georgia
115 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '07        #61
Cambury 39 heat pts39
space
space
$38,313 | Props total: 10062 10062
 TERRANCE CRACK said:
it just cause the hae on lebron is just foolish
lebron told his moms "sit her a.ss down" on Live TV, please chill with the righteousness
 7 years ago '04        #62
PrisonRules 70 heat pts70
space
space
$26,140 | Props total: 4536 4536
hmmm...is that real? i dont think they can take something that your purchased just because they do want you to wear it
 7 years ago '06        #63
Bouncer 16 heat pts16
space
space
space
$17,903 | Props total: 1213 1213
 beast mode said:
wait so not only did lebron style on the Celtics in boston.....that n*gga took your shirts too????

this n*gga sh*tted on boston

damn, bron wit' that strong ether.
 05-11-2011, 12:49 AM         #64
freakbucket 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
ummm, where is the proof that Lebron sent and/or complained about this? The NBA will have gladly done it way before Lebron said anything. You think David Stern was cool with that?
 7 years ago '05        #65
GUNIT-FINEST 
space
space
$17,631 | Props total: 309 309
 Illuminated said:
The way some people are reacting to the whole rumor about Delonte West and LBJ's mom shows how little class they have. I understand if you don't like the guy as a fan of the opposing team, from a competitive standpoint. But for people to take shots at him for this rumor and then try to throw it in his face shows how classless they are. Anyone who condones this behavior on the part of hateful "fans" need to seek counseling, as well as those throwing it around.

DERRTY CHYBO said:
Ok, now i'm 110% sure it actually happened. before i was just 99%.

antoniob 321 said:

[pic - click to view]

7 years ago '04        #66
Magnificent Phoenix|m 13 heat pts13
space
space
$7,121 | Props total: 229 229
I don't believe TO. And Delonte in that pic looks photoshopped
 7 years ago '06        #67
RAZAH CUTS 5844 heat pts5844
space
space
$54,104 | Props total: 18992 18992
his mother should be so fu*kin ashamed man.....
 7 years ago '04        #68
PurpleHaze217 2 heat pts
space
space
$4,465 | Props total: 6 6
 Magnificent Phoenix said:
I don't believe TO. And Delonte in that pic looks photoshopped
IS photoshopped. I'm not even a lebron fan but people just love the gossip tip.
 05-11-2011, 03:07 AM         #69
Cipherr 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
SMH @ men caring about this young and the restless a.ss sh*t.

fu*k LBJ, fu*k Delonte, and fu*k LBJ's moms whenever the chick take a break from fu*king dudes 1/3 her old a.ss age.

I dont wanna hear sh*t about these people unless its referring to an NBA game, fu*k they personal lives. Boston in 7 n*gga.

Last edited by Cipherr; 05-11-2011 at 03:10 AM..
 7 years ago '04        #70
LordBlanco|M 50 heat pts50
space
space
$35,067 | Props total: 19945 19945
cant wait for the C's to lose already so we can see the real ball begin, old timers are just in the way, being stubborn and belligerent as always/
 05-11-2011, 03:40 AM         #71
OOps 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
That sh*t was RUTHHHHHHHHHHHHHLESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS.........
 7 years ago '08        #72
Arson 84 heat pts84
space
space
$40,114 | Props total: 23371 23371
Story sounds like some straight up bullsh*t now that I'm actually thinking about this. First off, this would have made headlines somewhere else besides this one site. Secondly, if they took the shirts at the game...that means people were wearing them...soooo these people were just walking around the arena shirtless? Or did the NBA/LJ pay for 700 god damn shirts that night?

story is fake
 7 years ago '06        #73
ClevelandRay 
space
space
$2,395 | Props total: 3 3
 Illuminated said:
The way some people are reacting to the whole rumor about Delonte West and LBJ's mom shows how little class they have. I understand if you don't like the guy as a fan of the opposing team, from a competitive standpoint. But for people to take shots at him for this rumor and then try to throw it in his face shows how classless they are. Anyone who condones this behavior on the part of hateful "fans" need to seek counseling, as well as those throwing it around.
The way Lebron is reacting to this is the same way he reacted to being dunked on and having Nike reps take the video tape of the act. If it happened so be it but to try and cover up actions of your own and other's in you camp or family as if they never happen cause people to speculate what's going on. You would be better suited to say that he needs to watch his actions and maybe distance himself from people who cause things of this nature to be said. Also when you take on the status he has you become a marked man - all actions you and others around you make are placed under a microscope to be disected by the world. If he can't take people's dislike for him, he is in the wrong sport. Just like he is his own man and can make his own decisions, so do the "fans" that have the right to profit off his and those around him.
 7 years ago '09        #74
faceoffizhere 
space
space
$4,659 | Props total: 842 842
Some of yall in here cant even hide ur hate for the dude yall dont even know if this is even true noone reported this except for one gossip site and people just run with. Now he takes the shirts and he a bi*ch lmao. Nothing else to talk about yet cuz he about to advance to the next round. I understand you hate the man even before he went to the heat but now that he went and has a better chance to win yall hate him even more. All these reports that has been coming out during the playoffs and he still aint rattled yet its fueling him even more maybe if yall stop the hate he will be rattled more?
 7 years ago '05        #75
blazerock 9 heat pts
space
space
$974 | Props total: 94 94
 Cambury said:
how you know its fake tho?
not only is it a sh*tty photoshop job (the room is marginally lit, yet the shirt is bright as fcuk, theres no shadows on the shirt, the shirt is straight as hell but dude is holding it at an angle etc etc etc) but somebody posted the REAL picture in this thread and folks were so busy runnin off at the mouth they didnt even acknowledge it.
 05-11-2011, 07:21 AM         #76
sirjaybee 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Bron is a sensitive a$$ nicca
 7 years ago '04        #77
Liquid-Science 28 heat pts28
space
space
space
$17,502 | Props total: 793 793
Bron is a ho so I ain't surprised

what I am surprised about is how low key D West has been through all of this sh*t

I know if I was D West, I'd be out there writing a book and trying to get on oprah to tell the story of how I fu*ked Bron's mom and making a 2nd NBA salary off of it
 05-11-2011, 08:15 AM         #78
gordonshumway 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
you can blame the shirts or delonte,but the bottom line is Lebrons Mom gotta take responsibility for that fu*k-up!!
 7 years ago '10        #79
Beach Bum 51 heat pts51
space
space
$5,939 | Props total: 60 60
 Liquid-Science said:
Bron is a ho so I ain't surprised

what I am surprised about is how low key D West has been through all of this sh*t

I know if I was D West, I'd be out there writing a book and trying to get on oprah to tell the story of how I fu*ked Bron's mom and making a 2nd NBA salary off of it
im sure you would do some bi*chmade goldiggen sh*t like that....delonte knows not to fu*k with Bron Bron.
 7 years ago '06        #80
JamesAdamsIz808 2 heat pts
space
space
$10,173 | Props total: 190 190
What a dweeb
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside So Maliah blessed us this morning
71 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Damn!! Is all I can say
85 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
vida guerra
83 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Blew $100 million and STILL eating good
84 comments
20 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside ‘Saturday Night Live’ and Kevin Hart Deliver One Disappointing Christma..
34 comments
20 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
So this nigga YBN Nahmir really a fraud nigga?
106 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 17 - Do You Do These 5 Things W ur Cellphone That Health Officials..
56 comments
19 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Man Confronts His Baby Mother With DNA Proof That He’s Not Their Allege..
187 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy