LeBron Deploys "Special Operations" Officers to Boston Garden

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
53 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
150 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL NFL Network suspends Marshall Faulk, Heath Evans, Ike Taylor due to sexual..
194 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
46 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '09        #41
HennyHeat 6 heat pts
space
space
$7,394 | Props total: 632 632
I am the furthest thing from a Lebron James supporter.... But that is disrespectful

If it was my mom I would want the same thing done... Although my mother would never be confused or expected to take part in such a rumor (She's a Saint)
 7 years ago '09        #42
TERRANCE CRACK 48 heat pts48
space
space
$8,193 | Props total: 51 51
 taboo1169 said:

I'm sure you will be cool if your mom was on the t shirt too right?

this.....n*gga callin lebron a bi*ch need to let me fu*k ya moms make a shirt of it circulate it too the mases via internet and see how yall feel
 7 years ago '06        #43
taboo1169 
space
space
$1,450 | Props total: 0 0
 TERRANCE CRACK said:
this.....n*gga callin lebron a bi*ch need to let me fu*k ya moms make a shirt of it circulate it too the mases via internet and see how yall feel
they will try to harm or k!ll you...i dont even understand how dudes on here callin a bi*ch and he is takin Ls because he is takin up for his mother...HIS MOTHER...what kind of son are you if you let someone disrespect your moms
 7 years ago '08        #44
DooM 66 heat pts66
space
space
$28,000 | Props total: 19895 19895
 Illuminated said:
The way some people are reacting to the whole rumor about Delonte West and LBJ's mom shows how little class they have. I understand if you don't like the guy as a fan of the opposing team, from a competitive standpoint. But for people to take shots at him for this rumor and then try to throw it in his face shows how classless they are. Anyone who condones this behavior on the part of hateful "fans" need to seek counseling, as well as those throwing it around.
i really hate holier than thou bullsh*t
 7 years ago '06        #45
daffysm 
space
space
$14,045 | Props total: 2053 2053
ok...so dudes just said GIVE ME YOUR SHIRTS...and the people said OK???? because someone told me that I would laugh at them and tell them to get a lawyer
 7 years ago '08        #46
Bigtymer25 
space
space
$299 | Props total: 9 9
 beast mode said:
wait so not only did lebron style on the Celtics in boston.....that n*gga took your shirts too????

this n*gga sh*tted on boston
 7 years ago '04        #47
doczdaname 28 heat pts28
space
space
space
$12,973 | Props total: 4994 4994
besides pierce and boozer, lebron has to be the BIGGEST bi*ch in all of north american sports..confiscating everything!! from getting dunked on to T-shirts...what a HO
 7 years ago '04        #48
doczdaname 28 heat pts28
space
space
space
$12,973 | Props total: 4994 4994
 knives said:
Even if it were true that sh*t is mad disrespectful. I don't think dude cares about what you call him or say about him but he doesn't want his fam being taunted like that. most of you n*gga's would spaz if they tried to play your mom's like that. lets be real here.
my moms wouldnt be going around and fu*king dudes half her age..think about it..Lebrons mom got exposed and you think people are just going to let her slide?
 7 years ago '04        #49
matik23 
space
space
$1,842 | Props total: 126 126
why cant we troll in real life?
 7 years ago '05        #50
blazerock 9 heat pts
space
space
$973 | Props total: 91 91
the internet: the only place where fake news, fake pics and fake bullsh*t can make folks show they real emotions without even noticing the real truth.

smh
 7 years ago '07        #51
Cambury 39 heat pts39
space
space
$38,313 | Props total: 10059 10059
 blazerock said:
the internet: the only place where fake news, fake pics and fake bullsh*t can make folks show they real emotions without even noticing the real truth.

smh
how you know its fake tho?
 7 years ago '06        #52
beantown 74 heat pts74
space
space
$23,409 | Props total: 2 2
 Illuminated said:
The way some people are reacting to the whole rumor about Delonte West and LBJ's mom shows how little class they have. I understand if you don't like the guy as a fan of the opposing team, from a competitive standpoint. But for people to take shots at him for this rumor and then try to throw it in his face shows how classless they are. Anyone who condones this behavior on the part of hateful "fans" need to seek counseling, as well as those throwing it around.
Lebron loves himself and has tatted on his back "chosen one" and holds 1 hour specials about himself on TV and his 9 titles he smugly predicted. Then you got his mom slapping valets and throwin the pus*y at his teammates. I think it's safe to say that at this point he's not immune to criticism.
 05-11-2011, 12:05 AM         #53
Joehook 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 beast mode said:
wait so not only did lebron style on the Celtics in boston.....that n*gga took your shirts too????

this n*gga sh*tted on boston
lebron sh*t on boston and bosh wiped his a.ss with the garden...:dancingcool:
 7 years ago '09        #54
That Guy Fly 21 heat pts21
space
space
$66,409 | Props total: 12347 12347
No comment unless Skip Bayless comes out and blasts LeBron for it. Then I'll know its true
 7 years ago '06        #55
The Scenario 43 heat pts43
space
space
$4,128 | Props total: 3146 3146
And it was Mother's Day!?!... That T is straight disrespectful.
 05-11-2011, 12:20 AM         #56
freakbucket 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 lboog1423 said:
^^^^^this

I could see n*ggas hatin if it was a shirt wit him on it, but thats his moms.

its funny, i gotta admit, but after a while...its like come on son....n*ggas running wild with that. Its n*ggas out here who are REALLY fu*king their teammates girls, wives, sisters, and everything else. Where the fu*k is a shirt with tony parker holding ol' boys jersey.
 05-11-2011, 12:27 AM         #57
three nipples 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
celtics lost!
 7 years ago '05        #58
Fresh|B 976 heat pts976
space
space
$43,421 | Props total: 25054 25054
....Are You Serious? Over A fu*king Shirt?
 7 years ago '04        #59
J. Jones04 
space
space
$3,849 | Props total: 4 4
G sh*t!
 7 years ago '09        #60
TERRANCE CRACK 48 heat pts48
space
space
$8,193 | Props total: 51 51
 taboo1169 said:
they will try to harm or k!ll you...i dont even understand how dudes on here callin a bi*ch and he is takin Ls because he is takin up for his mother...HIS MOTHER...what kind of son are you if you let someone disrespect your moms
it just cause the hae on lebron is just foolish
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
74 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
24 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Is Harlem World a Classic?
173 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
296 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL Things got out of control real quick during Sea/Jax game..player almost ju..
95 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
89 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
audio inside Quavo & Lil Yachty “Ice Tray” (Joe Budden Diss)
75 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
50 Cent Says Jay Z Will Fail In Boxing Promotion....and he was right
65 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy