May 10 - Suicide off tallest skyscraper

most viewed right now
 137
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
98 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 113
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
232 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 95
NBA Big Baller Brand Shoe Review
54 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 70
Boose just dropped album of the year with Boopac :chuuch:
48 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '09        #21
Zaosyn 261 heat pts261
space
avatar space
space
$14,072 | Props total: 1120 1120
Damn he had a good 20 seconds to think about sh*t befor hitting the ground..

I think suicide is one of the highest forms of bravery. Humans aren't suppose to be k!lling themselves on purpose, or if they do it's on accident which makes them retarded. When you know you want to die and you do it I commend you. RIP but that's a real dude.

I know that sounds stupid but I knew a dude who kept getting into arguments with his baby's mom and he would go take a bunch of pills to overdose on purpose and would have to get them pumped out of him everytime. He did this like 2 or 3 times and IMO it was always to make her feel it was her fault he did it and then the 4th time or so he finally died which was probably an accident I feel and I was actually kinda pleased it finally happened cause everytime he would fu*k around and try to catch an overdose for attention it disrespected all the real people who actually did it to die, not to get back at someone.

Like Joe Budden said Either be grateful for everything God said you supposed to get / Or pull the trigger and get over it
 7 years ago '07        #22
DaKid730 10 heat pts10
space
avatar space
space
$6,596 | Props total: 677 677
Yeezy tought him
 7 years ago '06        #23
King Allister 36 heat pts36
space
avatar space
space
$21,788 | Props total: 173 173
 Based Nobleman said:
i was wondering maybe like one of these guys should record their suicide fall from a phone or something and then the footage will get released of their point of view while falling. thatd be dope, not the suicide tho, dont wish harm on anyone

[video - click to view]

 7 years ago '04        #24
sideshow20 17 heat pts17
space
avatar space
space
$9,585 | Props total: 552 552
 Allister said:
 7 years ago '06        #25
King Allister 36 heat pts36
space
avatar space
space
$21,788 | Props total: 173 173
the drop is so unrealistic its like floating... crazy
 7 years ago '08        #26
T2THEONE 859 heat pts859 OP
space
avatar space
space
$6,450 | Props total: 1678 1678
 Lot said:
n*gga, he would have enough time for his life to flash before his eyes, make a full prayer to God, and finally realize "why the fu*k did i just do this dumb sh*t"
 7 years ago '06        #27
niceguy954 31 heat pts31
space
avatar space
space
$5,371 | Props total: 135 135
 Zaosyn said:
Damn he had a good 20 seconds to think about sh*t befor hitting the ground..

I think suicide is one of the highest forms of bravery. Humans aren't suppose to be k!lling themselves on purpose, or if they do it's on accident which makes them retarded. When you know you want to die and you do it I commend you. RIP but that's a real dude.

I know that sounds stupid but I knew a dude who kept getting into arguments with his baby's mom and he would go take a bunch of pills to overdose on purpose and would have to get them pumped out of him everytime. He did this like 2 or 3 times and IMO it was always to make her feel it was her fault he did it and then the 4th time or so he finally died which was probably an accident I feel and I was actually kinda pleased it finally happened cause everytime he would fu*k around and try to catch an overdose for attention it disrespected all the real people who actually did it to die, not to get back at someone.

Like Joe Budden said Either be grateful for everything God said you supposed to get / Or pull the trigger and get over it

[video - click to view]


its the biggest form of a coward not the face thier fears and life experiences and just put tremendousness pain and suffering for his family and other people who knew him
 7 years ago '04        #28
cold_young_thug 40 heat pts40
space
avatar space
space
$9,609 | Props total: 1775 1775
he didnt even make it to the bottom.
 7 years ago '04        #29
matik23 
space
avatar space
space
$1,842 | Props total: 126 126
 Lot said:
n*gga, he would have enough time for his life to flash before his eyes, make a full prayer to God, and finally realize "why the fu*k did i just do this dumb sh*t"
Probably wouldn't do all that because you would die from shock before you die from the impact.
 7 years ago '04        #30
matik23 
space
avatar space
space
$1,842 | Props total: 126 126
 niceguy954 said:


its the biggest form of a coward not the face thier fears and life experiences and just put tremendousness pain and suffering for his family and other people who knew him

[video - click to view]


It is the biggest form of cowardice, but in a sense it takes alot of courage to k!ll oneself. I'd say it's a paradox.
 05-10-2011, 06:32 PM         #31
Cya Nerd 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
billy madison >>>
 7 years ago '05        #33
Bea5T 137 heat pts137
space
avatar space
space
$20,515 | Props total: 206 206
plunge of 39 floors
weak.....
 7 years ago '08        #34
supervillain 244 heat pts244
space
avatar space
space
$13,157 | Props total: 8 8
 Allister said:
amazing....
 05-10-2011, 11:09 PM         #35
DEEZKNOTS 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Pics or it didn't happen.
 7 years ago '05        #36
PhrozenMenace 
space
avatar space
space
$14,039 | Props total: 1403 1403
splash
 05-11-2011, 10:07 AM         #37
jackedNtan 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i think if i jumped off a building, a gigantic load of sh*t in my pants would cushion my fall
 7 years ago '05        #38
NomiS 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$6,121 | Props total: 28 28
 illmatix said:
what if he landed on someone?
do the math.. 2 dead people
 7 years ago '05        #39
anonymous414 
space
space
space
$636 | Props total: 63 63
at least he chose the right building. It's f*cking beautiful
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 78
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
23 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 55
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
98 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 49
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
45 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 33
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
46 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 28
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
105 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 22
Lil Duval with the joke of the year
55 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 21
When You Catch The Homie Wearin Fake Red 11s
13 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
 18
Video inside 2 Arrest Made in The Murder of Rapper Chinx
137 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy