Chris Broussard & Skip Bayless Top 10 of All Time

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
24 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL NFL Network suspends Marshall Faulk, Heath Evans, Ike Taylor due to sexual..
160 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
126 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Pineapple Pwussy 🍍 😻
6 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '04        #121
Yd4001 8 heat pts
space
space
$5,366 | Props total: 727 727
Duncan best pf of all time and damn sure mine. I like Kobe alot but he's not better than Shaq or Duncan, nothing personal.
 7 years ago '04        #122
MGz 953 heat pts953
space
space
$8,170 | Props total: 8724 8724
 clydes suit said:
02-03 32 ppg 6.5 boards 5.5 a.ssists 2 steals 1 block 46% from the field 39% from three

@ lil jay
numbers done lie f*ggot. kobe went on impressive scoring streaks only b/c that n*gga was taking 30 shots a game whenever he wanted and turning the ball over all the time. kobes got all you n*ggas fooled because hes made a career out of making tough shots. its his fault for not getting better shots in the first place.
kobe avg almost the same stats that year
 7 years ago '09        #123
That Guy Fly 21 heat pts21
space
space
$66,408 | Props total: 12345 12345
I saw somebody mention something about TMac and Kobe. For a two, three maybe even four year stretch everybody and their mama was debating them too as the best 2 guards/perimeter players in the game with Iverson and Vince tossed in occasionally. Then Wade, Bron and Melo hit the scene and replaced all those guys in the debate with Kobe.
 7 years ago '11        #124
clydes suit 17 heat pts17
space
space
$6,330 | Props total: 6027 6027
 Lil Jay 05 said:
You acting as if Tracy was not a shot chucker. You are the only n*gga that believes that McGrady was better than Kobe in their both of their primes. T-Mac was the only one on those Orlando's teams he was a high volume shooter like Kobe was when Shaq left (he had something to prove) but now you are just being stupid.
fu*k outta here mcgrady took 24 shots a game to get his 32 in 02.
 05-11-2011, 12:04 AM         #125
HotepSuns 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Lil Jay 05 said:
Lets not be dumb. That n*gga played along another top 10-15 center in NBA history and was also carried by Manu and Parker.

who was at the end of his career....again duncan was the undisputed number 1 player on BOTH ENDS of those championships..and how many ships did duncan win AFTER robinson retired?.....stop playing yourself..
 7 years ago '05        #126
Lil Jay 05 19 heat pts19
space
space
$8,683 | Props total: 507 507
 clydes suit said:
fu*k outta here mcgrady took 24 shots a game to get his 32 in 02.
ok in 05-06 Kobe took 27 shots to get his 35 PPG. Your point?
 7 years ago '11        #127
space
space
 mgz said:
kobe avg almost the same stats that year
exactly, almost. he wasnt as good as tmac in his peak and advanced metrics make the comparisons even more egregious.
 7 years ago '05        #128
Lil Jay 05 19 heat pts19
space
space
Clyde you are looking like an idiot right now. Just stop okay.
 7 years ago '04        #129
MGz 953 heat pts953
space
space
$8,170 | Props total: 8724 8724
 clydes suit said:
exactly, almost. he wasnt as good as tmac in his peak and advanced metrics make the comparisons even more egregious.
fam kobe avg more rebounds and a.ssits and shot 1 percent less , wasnt as good? its all opinions but come on
 7 years ago '11        #130
space
space
 Lil Jay 05 said:
ok in 05-06 Kobe took 27 shots to get his 35 PPG. Your point?
the point is that kobe was chucking like always and advanced metrics reflect that. tmacs 02-03 season had a higher per, ws/48 and ortg than anything kobes ever posted. he was a better player at his peak
 7 years ago '11        #131
space
space
 Lil Jay 05 said:
Clyde you are looking like an idiot right now. Just stop okay.
the fu*k are u talking about. u havent substantiated any of your opinions with sh*t yet.
 7 years ago '05        #132
Lil Jay 05 19 heat pts19
space
space
 clydes suit said:
the point is that kobe was chucking like always and advanced metrics reflect that. tmacs 02-03 season had a higher per, ws/48 and ortg than anything kobes ever posted. he was a better player at his peak
n*gga they both shot the same percentage in their career years in shot attempts. What are you talking about?

Just stop already man.
 7 years ago '11        #133
space
space
 Lil Jay 05 said:
n*gga they both shot the same percentage in their career years in shot attempts. What are you talking about?

Just stop already man.
i didnt bring up fg% in all in that post illiterate a.ss n*gga. advanced metrics are the best measure of efficiency adjusted for the pace teams played at right now. tmac and kobe put up similiar stat lines in their respective peaks with tmac being markedly more efficient. stop acting like u gotta a leg to stand on n*gga you havent backed up sh*t you said.
 7 years ago '05        #134
Lil Jay 05 19 heat pts19
space
space
 clydes suit said:
i didnt bring up fg% in all in that post illiterate a.ss n*gga. advanced metrics are the best measure of efficiency adjusted for the pace teams played at right now. tmac and kobe put up similiar stat lines in their respective peaks with tmac being markedly more efficient. stop acting like u gotta a leg to stand on n*gga you havent backed up sh*t you said.
Bottom line. I am done arguing with you because I am k!lling Kobe>>>>McGrady
 7 years ago '11        #135
space
space
 Lil Jay 05 said:
Bottom line. I am done arguing with you because I am k!lling Kobe>>>>McGrady
foh dumb a.ss n*gga. gettin all mad cause you cant prove sh*t.
 7 years ago '05        #136
Lil Jay 05 19 heat pts19
space
space
 clydes suit said:
foh dumb a.ss n*gga. gettin all mad cause you cant prove sh*t.
n*gga you the only that thinks McGrady is better Kobe. Just stop it.
 7 years ago '11        #137
space
space
 Lil Jay 05 said:
n*gga you the only that thinks McGrady is better Kobe. Just stop it.
the refute the points n*gga. sh*t aint hard to do if my opinion is something that egregious right? tmac could put up kobes numbers and be more efficient doin it.
 7 years ago '04        #138
dre03 
space
space
$10,167 | Props total: 2448 2448
 Lil Jay 05 said:
You post was voided, because you brought up beating Jordan in playoff series when Jordan cam back in the middle of the year.

So who from 2000-2009 was the best player in that era? I can't wait for this answer.

How was Kobe not the player in the finals last year? n*ggas again get lost with that Ron Artest game 7 sh*t. Even Jeff Van Gundy found that sh*t laughable.

Show me another dynasty where the best player on the team didnt get the majority of Finals MVPS???

I guess Kobe would be the only exception to that rule huh... He was better then Shaq but Shaq got the award everytime for the best player of the Finals...

My n*gga if you going off talent then you cant compare a Guard to a Center... Thats a subjective category since talent for a big center is graded differently than talent for a guard... A guard 9 times out of 10 will possess more talent than a Center... A center is groomed to excel at certain things... Even if Shaq could bring the ball up the court, pass like magic or shoot like Dirk you would never know because he was groomed to dominate he paint... So whatever skills he had outside inside scoring were not worked on...

When you take into account impact and awards there is no comparison... Your basing your whole argument solely off of what Kobe can do and not what he actually accomplished... Shaq made every team he played on a championship contender during his prime... The man has never missed the playoffs in his entire career... And every team he played for won at least 50 games if he just played half the season... Kobe does not make any team a championship contender... Simple as that... The Lakers had a winning record without Kobe and with Shaq but had a losing record without Shaq and with Kobe...
 7 years ago '05        #139
Lil Jay 05 19 heat pts19
space
space
 dre03 said:

every team he played for won at least 50 games if he just played half the season... Kobe does not make any team a championship contender... Simple as that... The Lakers had aShaq made every team he played on a championship contender during his prime... The man has never missed the playoffs in his entire career...
Kobe only missed the Playoffs once. Shaq missed it his rookie year and his 2009 season with the suns.

Catch you on the next one buddy And if you thought that team he played on The Suns were championship contender you lost your damn mind. He made the team worst after the trade.

Last edited by Lil Jay 05; 05-11-2011 at 01:12 AM..
 7 years ago '04        #140
fat_boyy21 323 heat pts323
space
space
$9,568 | Props total: 2714 2714
 Lil Jay 05 said:
How can we value Shaq so much when he started winning championships the center position was a joke in the NBA. Kobe level of competition was tougher than what Shaq had to face.

Yall n*ggas are fu*king stupid. He was just big, that was it. His work ethic was horrible. His drive and determination is not even close to Kobe's level.

Yall are fu*king idiots. But I am a casual fan.
you must be really young. at one point in LA shaq had like 2% body fat. you dont get to be that way unless you have a good work ethic. let's not forget the rings, mvp's, and finals mvp's.

but you're right kobe's much better. did you see him will LA to victory last night? did you see him make his teammates round him better.

No you didnt see that because he's not playing, bi*ch
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
290 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
85 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
47 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
69 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
22 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside Every retarded thot think they a dime on IG
40 comments
2 days ago