Chris Broussard & Skip Bayless Top 10 of All Time

most viewed right now
 76
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
190 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 55
Eminem's First Week numbers for every album ranked
25 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 48
NBA Jayson Tatum’s stats for the month of December so far
35 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 34
NFL Things got out of control real quick during Sea/Jax game..player almost ju..
74 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '10        #101
Agentzer0oo0 209 heat pts209
space
avatar space
space
$67,836 | Props total: 20740 20740
 Lil Jay 05 said:

So who from 2000-2009 was the best players in that era? I can't wait for this answer.

Kobe Bryant
Shaq
Allen Iverson
Lebron James
Tracy McGrady
Tim Duncan


From exactly 2000-2009, as in every single year there was no player that was the best. It was always a toss up.
 7 years ago '10        #102
Agentzer0oo0 209 heat pts209
space
avatar space
space
$67,836 | Props total: 20740 20740
 Lil Jay 05 said:
How was Kobe not the player in the finals last year? n*ggas again get lost with that Ron Artest game 7 sh*t. Even Jeff Van Gundy found that sh*t laughable.
Pau Gasol, easy. He was the better player. People actually feared his scoring that series.
 7 years ago '09        #103
TERRANCE CRACK 48 heat pts48
space
avatar space
space
$8,193 | Props total: 51 51
how is duncan nowhere to be found?
 7 years ago '11        #104
clydes suit 17 heat pts17
space
avatar space
space
$6,330 | Props total: 6027 6027
lebron is bi*chmade but n*ggas gotta stop acting like he didnt the the cavs to the finals with larry hughes as his second leading scorer. the same bum a.ss n*gga that was riding the pine on the knicks.
 7 years ago '05        #105
Lil Jay 05 19 heat pts19
space
avatar space
space
$8,683 | Props total: 507 507
Game 1 : 10/22 30point 6Ast 7Rebounds
Game 2: 8/20 21 Point 6Ast 5 Rebounds
Game 3: 10/29 29points 4Ast 7 Rebounds (they still won. Lamar Odom MVP of that game)
Game 4: 10/22 33 points 6 rebounds 2 a.ssist
Game 5: 13/27 38 points 5 rebounds 4 a.ssist (Artest cost them that game)
Game 6: 9/19 26 Points 11 rebounds 3 a.ssist (best player that game and had them going to game 7)
Games 7: 6/24 23 Points 15 Rebounds 2 a.ssist. (worst game of the series)

You can't tell Kobe did not deserve to win Finals MVP
 7 years ago '04        #106
MGz 953 heat pts953
space
avatar space
space
$8,170 | Props total: 8724 8724
 Agentzer0oo0 said:
Pau Gasol, easy. He was the better player. People actually feared his scoring that series.
 7 years ago '05        #107
Lil Jay 05 19 heat pts19
space
avatar space
space
$8,683 | Props total: 507 507
 Agentzer0oo0 said:
Kobe Bryant
Shaq
Allen Iverson
Lebron James
Tracy McGrady
Tim Duncan


From exactly 2000-2009, as in every single year there was no player that was the best. It was always a toss up.
Allen Iverson lost it during the Mid 2000s as well as Shaq. McGrady was injuried and Duncan lost a step around 2007. The only one I can agree with is LeBron.
 7 years ago '05        #108
Lil Jay 05 19 heat pts19
space
avatar space
space
$8,683 | Props total: 507 507
 Oh Finesse said:
lil jay u gettin roasted b

...and from your original post that caused the ruckus I can see why
I am not getting Roasted. I am roasting these n*ggas They have no idea what they talking about at all.
 7 years ago '04        #109
MGz 953 heat pts953
space
avatar space
space
$8,170 | Props total: 8724 8724
 Lil Jay 05 said:
I am not getting Roasted. I am roasting these n*ggas They have no idea what they talking about at all.
i agree, it so much dumb sh*t said, i cant even keep up...i just gotta keep doing this...
 7 years ago '09        #110
That Guy Fly 21 heat pts21
space
avatar space
space
$66,404 | Props total: 12338 12338
I didnt read any posts in the thread but let me guess everybody disagreed at some point and it turned into a Kobe-Jordan-LeBron bash thread.
 7 years ago '05        #111
Lil Jay 05 19 heat pts19
space
avatar space
space
$8,683 | Props total: 507 507
How could anyone say McGRady was a player of the decade with his injury prone a.ss are you serious?
 7 years ago '11        #112
clydes suit 17 heat pts17
space
avatar space
space
$6,330 | Props total: 6027 6027
 Lil Jay 05 said:
How could anyone say McGRady was a player of the decade with his injury prone a.ss are you serious?
because mcgrady at his peak was better than kobe ever was. but since u actin like longevity is the end all be all to a players legacy kareem and karl malone must be better than MJ right?
 7 years ago '05        #113
Lil Jay 05 19 heat pts19
space
avatar space
space
$8,683 | Props total: 507 507
 clydes suit said:
because mcgrady at his peak was better than kobe ever was. but since u actin like longevity is the end all be all to a players legacy kareem and karl malone must be better than MJ right?
n*gga the era is from 2000-2009 T-Pain was always damn injuried. n*gga when Kobe finally got his chance to play on those 1 man teams when Shaq left it made what Tracy McGrady did in Orlando was an after thought. Don't be stupid. Those consecutive 40 points games was crazy and that was with Shaq

Just the thought of McGrady being better than Kobe


Last edited by Lil Jay 05; 05-10-2011 at 11:55 PM..
 7 years ago '04        #114
MGz 953 heat pts953
space
avatar space
space
$8,170 | Props total: 8724 8724
 clydes suit said:
because mcgrady at his peak was better than kobe ever was. but since u actin like longevity is the end all be all to a players legacy kareem and karl malone must be better than MJ right?
please tell me what years these were
 7 years ago '05        #115
Lil Jay 05 19 heat pts19
space
avatar space
space
$8,683 | Props total: 507 507
 mgz said:
please tell me what years these were
Thank you. I was trying to figure out the same thing.
 05-10-2011, 11:53 PM         #116
HotepSuns 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
asking how someone could have duncan over kobe is retarded...duncan was the undisputed number 1 player on his CHAMPIONSHIP team...and he was the best player on BOTH ENDS of the floor for all of those championships,and he DOMINATED....fu*k outta here...


and the dream is to low on both of their list....
 7 years ago '06        #117
daffysm 
space
avatar space
space
$14,039 | Props total: 2053 2053
Broussard's List sound about right?
 7 years ago '05        #118
Lil Jay 05 19 heat pts19
space
avatar space
space
$8,683 | Props total: 507 507
 HotepSuns said:
asking how someone could have duncan over kobe is retarded...duncan was the undisputed number 1 player on his CHAMPIONSHIP team...and he was the best player on BOTH ENDS of the floor for all of those championships,and he DOMINATED....fu*k outta here...


and the dream is to low on both of their list....
Lets not be dumb. That n*gga played along another top 10-15 center in NBA history and was also carried by Manu and Parker.
 7 years ago '11        #119
clydes suit 17 heat pts17
space
avatar space
space
$6,330 | Props total: 6027 6027
 mgz said:
please tell me what years these were
02-03 32 ppg 6.5 boards 5.5 a.ssists 2 steals 1 block 46% from the field 39% from three

@ lil jay
numbers done lie f*ggot. kobe went on impressive scoring streaks only b/c that n*gga was taking 30 shots a game whenever he wanted and turning the ball over all the time. kobes got all you n*ggas fooled because hes made a career out of making tough shots. its his fault for not getting better shots in the first place.
 7 years ago '05        #120
Lil Jay 05 19 heat pts19
space
avatar space
space
$8,683 | Props total: 507 507
 clydes suit said:
02-03 32 ppg 6.5 boards 5.5 a.ssists 2 steals 1 block 46% from the field 39% from three

@ lil jay
numbers done lie f*ggot. kobe went on impressive scoring streaks only b/c that n*gga was taking 30 shots a game whenever he wanted and turning the ball over all the time. kobes got all you n*ggas fooled because hes made a career out of making tough shots. its his fault for not getting better shots in the first place.
You acting as if Tracy was not a shot chucker. You are the only n*gga that believes that McGrady was better than Kobe in their both of their primes. T-Mac was the only one on those Orlando's teams he was a high volume shooter like Kobe was when Shaq left (he had something to prove) but now you are just being stupid.
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 92
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
274 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 86
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
26 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 68
Is Harlem World a Classic?
127 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 52
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
65 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 42
Dec 10 - Donald Trump reportedly watches up to 8 hours of TV every day
54 comments
18 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
 32
Image(s) inside Nobody pulling out of Jesenia Echeverria :noahohno:
56 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 31
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
65 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 30
NFL Carson Wentz doesnt have a torn acl
154 comments
18 hours ago
@sports
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy