Chris Broussard & Skip Bayless Top 10 of All Time

most viewed right now
Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
36 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 17 - Do You Do These 5 Things W ur Cellphone That Health Officials..
29 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Peewee Longway chain supposedly snatched in Macon, Georgia
57 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL They Used A Piece Of Paper To Measure A First Down, Twitter Going Nuts
70 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '05        #41
Lil Jay 05 19 heat pts19
space
space
$8,694 | Props total: 517 517
 fmoney88 said:
how do you go to the finals at 22 years old without closing out games?

so lebron wouldnt of won rings at 22, if he had a prime shaq on the cavs with him??
I don't do hypothetical sh*t. If he could he would, but he didn't.

LeBron was a one man show with the Cavs you put him on the Lakers his numbers would have taken huge hit with playing with a prime Shaq.

LeBron is a good player and still got years ahead of him. But his will to win is not on Kobe's level.

Last edited by Lil Jay 05; 05-10-2011 at 10:11 PM..
 05-10-2011, 10:12 PM         #42
fmoney88 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Lil Jay 05 said:

LeBron was a one man show with the Cavs you put him on the Lakers his numbers would have taken huge hit with playing with a prime Shaq.
when lebron was 22, he was destroying a pistons team that was picked to possibly win a championship.

when lebron was 22, he led a team of scrubs to the finals....

if im not mistaking kobe was losing in the first round the same year, his BEST season in the nba
 05-10-2011, 10:15 PM         #43
fmoney88 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Lil Jay 05 said:

LeBron is a good player and still got years ahead of him. But his will to win is not on Kobe's level.
your an idiot. Kobe had more feild goal attempts per game than lebron
 7 years ago '05        #44
Lil Jay 05 19 heat pts19
space
space
 P. Dedos said:
hes about to have as many finals mvp than kobe when the season is ova fu*kboy
Says a fu*king Heat fan.
 7 years ago '05        #45
Lil Jay 05 19 heat pts19
space
space
 fmoney88 said:
when lebron was 22, he was destroying a pistons team that was picked to possibly win a championship.

when lebron was 22, he led a team of scrubs to the finals....

if im not mistaking kobe was losing in the first round the same year, his BEST season in the nba
Are you kidding me? A Detroit tean that was old. While Kobe played with the likes of Kwame Brown and Smush Parker?

you are a tard. The Suns were on the the best teams in the West that year. The West was loaded and the East was not that good at all.

You talking about the 06-07 team right?

Last edited by Lil Jay 05; 05-10-2011 at 10:20 PM..
 7 years ago '09        #46
RaIVIpAG3x 3 heat pts
space
space
$9,363 | Props total: 2729 2729
Both seasons were great to me

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

Their great players just leave it at that, lebron is gonna be top 10. Dont understand why people hate on kobe like he personally did something to yall
 7 years ago '05        #47
assanlb 
space
space
$851 | Props total: 56 56
 Lil Jay 05 said:
Are you kidding me? A Detroit tean that was old. While Kobe played with the likes of Kwame Brown and Smush Parker?

you are a tard. The Suns were on the the best teams in the West that year. The West was loaded and the East was not that good at all.

You talking about the 06-07 team right?
Regardless of his team, Kobe should have lead his team to a better seed than a 7. Then they got smashed by the Suns. Roster for roster, the Cavs were not much better than the Lakers. Also, the Pistons were not that old. They just lost a 7 game final the previous year to a great Spurs team. Don't forget during that series versus the Cavs, Lebron scored the Cavs last 25 pts including 18 in ot.
 7 years ago '05        #48
assanlb 
space
space
$851 | Props total: 56 56
 RaIVIpAG3x said:
Both seasons were great to me

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

Their great players just leave it at that, lebron is gonna be top 10. Dont understand why people hate on kobe like he personally did something to yall
You must not remember people hating on Jordan in the 90s. You either hated or loved him. Same thing with Kobe and Lebron. That's what comes with being the best
 05-10-2011, 10:49 PM         #49
@RG3 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
putting shaq in the same sentence as kobe is a disgrace to shaq.. shaq was the most DOMINANT player of this time.. therefor the best.
 7 years ago '05        #50
Lil Jay 05 19 heat pts19
space
space
 assanlb said:
Regardless of his team, Kobe should have lead his team to a better seed than a 7. Then they got smashed by the Suns. Roster for roster, the Cavs were not much better than the Lakers. Also, the Pistons were not that old. They just lost a 7 game final the previous year to a great Spurs team. Don't forget during that series versus the Cavs, Lebron scored the Cavs last 25 pts including 18 in ot.
n*gga you got you years mixed. That was two years later for the Pistons and Cavs played in the ECF. Get your sh*t straight. Piston lost the year before to Miami.

Did you see the Lakers Roster. That team was not beating anyone..

Sasha Vujacic
Kobe Bryant
Aaron McKie
Jordan Farmar
William "Smush" Parker
Maurice Evans
Shammond Williams
Luke Walton
1Vladimir Radmanovic
Lamar Odom
Brian Cook PF
Ronny Turiaf
Kwame Brown
Chris Mihm
Andrew Bynum
 7 years ago '10        #51
Agentzer0oo0 209 heat pts209
space
space
$67,904 | Props total: 21191 21191
 lil jay 05 said:
how can we value shaq so much when he started winning championships the center position was a joke in the nba. kobe level of competition was tougher than what shaq had to face.

yall n*ggas are fu*king stupid. he was just big, that was it. His work ethic was horrible. his drive and determination is not even close to kobe's level.

yall are fu*king idiots. But i am a casual fan.
you are a dumbass

stop posting
 7 years ago '05        #52
Lil Jay 05 19 heat pts19
space
space
 Lowkey18 said:
putting shaq in the same sentence as kobe is a disgrace to shaq.. shaq was the most DOMINANT player of this time.. therefor the best.
If Shaq was as dedicated as Kobe and worked to stay in shape and also worked on his freethrow shooting I would put him above Kobe, but he wasn't. He was never determined as Kobe and never worked as hard as Kobe.
 05-10-2011, 10:54 PM         #53
@RG3 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Lil Jay 05 said:
If Shaq was as dedicated as Kobe and worked to stay in shape and also worked on his freethrow shooting I would put him above Kobe, but he wasn't. He was never determined as Kobe and never worked as hard as Kobe.
and yet was still better than kobe..
 7 years ago '05        #54
Lil Jay 05 19 heat pts19
space
space
 Agentzer0oo0 said:
you are a dumbass

stop posting
Shut the fu*k up you do not know a damn thing about ball if are disagreeing with me on that. Even teammates were mad at Shaq because he never took sh*t serious. Even Phil called him out of that sh*t numerous times.
 7 years ago '05        #55
Lil Jay 05 19 heat pts19
space
space
 Lowkey18 said:
and yet was still better than kobe..
Right he was better at sitting on the bench with 10 seconds left in the game. Gods knows he would of lost those games for them.
 7 years ago '05        #56
Lil Jay 05 19 heat pts19
space
space
 P. Dedos said:
right this clown is something else u cant even take him seriously
post your top ten players.
 05-10-2011, 10:56 PM         #57
@RG3 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
kobe also played in a era of weak defensive foul calls giving the advantage to the superstar and the offensive player..
 05-10-2011, 10:56 PM         #58
@RG3 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Lil Jay 05 said:
Right he was better at sitting on the bench with 10 seconds left in the game. Gods knows he would of lost those games for them.
so your saying dwight howard isnt top 5 in the NBA right now because his FT shooting is bad?
 05-10-2011, 10:57 PM         #59
@RG3 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
the media has tricked you fu*kers into thinking kobe is actually better than he really is.. imo hes battling to be teh 4th best laker let alone being top 5 all time.. top 10 he may sneak in.. but barely.
 7 years ago '05        #60
Lil Jay 05 19 heat pts19
space
space
 Lowkey18 said:
so your saying dwight howard isnt top 5 in the NBA right now because his FT shooting is bad?
How did I say that? Where did I say that? Not top 5, but he is top 10.
Home      

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
130 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
104 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Jahlil making the move to small forward
114 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
48 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
64 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
187 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
96 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Ultimate mugen build(tell me the characters and Ill build you a custom game)
49 comments
1 day ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy