Chris Broussard & Skip Bayless Top 10 of All Time

most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
51 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
60 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Nobody pulling out of Jesenia Echeverria :noahohno:
52 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Drake Says He's With The GOAT
126 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '05        #21
Lil Jay 05 19 heat pts19
space
space
$8,683 | Props total: 507 507
 fmoney88 said:
lol perfect example of a casual basketball

you dumass, career wise duncan and shaq>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

lol at kobe being a better than them. Lebron at 22 was better than prime kobe
Would I be a casual fan if I said Dirk is the best European basketball player in the NBA to touch the court over Manu?
 7 years ago '04        #22
LovinPavan 
space
space
$5,632 | Props total: 1132 1132
big o is oliver miller, right?
 7 years ago '05        #23
Lil Jay 05 19 heat pts19
space
space
 LovinPavan said:
Oscar Robinson
 7 years ago '04        #24
yaleRULES 11 heat pts11
space
space
space
$1,589 | Props total: 0 0
 LovinPavan said:
:comeatmebr o:
 7 years ago '06        #25
frequent23 
space
space
$1,084 | Props total: 82 82
Yall kno gotdamn well u would all take Kobe over Tim Duncan prime or no prime, and since u always wanna bring up people needin other stars to win, the n*gga Tim duncan had one of the greatest Centers to play along wit and learn from soon as he came into the league, yall are all idiots
 7 years ago '04        #26
DERRTY CHYBO 12 heat pts12
space
space
$11,716 | Props total: 787 787
 Lil Jay 05 said:
MJ, Magic, Russell, Kareem, Bird, Shaq, Wilt, Duncan, Olajuwon, Kobe That is Skips top ten.

Not sure how he put Duncan over Kobe is just fu*king dumb. I would even put Kobe over Shaq.
 7 years ago '05        #27
Lil Jay 05 19 heat pts19
space
space
 frequent23 said:
Yall kno gotdamn well u would all take Kobe over Tim Duncan prime or no prime, and since u always wanna bring up people needin other stars to win, the n*gga Tim duncan had one of the greatest Centers to play along wit and learn from soon as he came into the league, yall are all idiots
:agreement6: Thank your someone sees the light.
 7 years ago '04        #28
slipnslide85 88 heat pts88
space
space
$7,716 | Props total: 5088 5088
 Blacknitro said:
I've done this a few years ago when I was bored, but I threw my sh*t away. Anyways, with some memory and a quick glance at the stats and facts. Here's a quick rough draft of what my top 30 would be like....it's just my opinion based on criteria and I don't expect anyone to be happy with it....

My top ten in no order would almost definitely be...

Bill Russell
Bob Cousy
John Havlicek
Wilt
Kareem
Magic
Larry Bird
Michael Jordan
Shaq
Kobe
Duncan

EDIT: I named 11 in my top ten by accident. Larry Bird woudn't make it.

11-20 (no order)

Jerry West
Tom Heisohn (a key celtic from the Russell teams)
Isiah Thomas
Hakeem
Scottie Pippen (most of ya'll gonna laugh at that, but I got hella respect for Pips.)
Oscar Robertson
Dolph Schayes
Elvin Hayes
Moses Malone
Kevin Garnett (another pick you might think is too high, but homey has done his thing for so long)

21-30 (no order)

Bob Petit

Julius Erving (alot of ya'll go be mad at that one, but I'm just going off my criteria/grading of stats and facts....media plays up to his impact on slam dunks and beauty....I don't. No pun/hate....and I don't count ABA.)

Karl Malone (the only guy without a ring that I feel should be placed in the top 25. I don't know what my 21-25 would be, but at a quick glance he would be on it)

Paul Arizin
Hal Greer
Clyde Drexler
David Robinson
Ray Allen
Paul Pierce
Allen Iverson

EDIT: I named 11 in my top ten by accident. Larry Bird wouldn't make it.
I was deadass about to curse you out for your top 10 until I read "In No Order"
 05-10-2011, 08:21 PM         #29
Tempus # 1 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 LovinPavan said:
Got damn youngin.
 7 years ago '04        #30
justinjones 307 heat pts307
space
space
$49,365 | Props total: 6376 6376
 frequent23 said:
yea because robinson was in his prime when duncan came in

im not saying that people would take duncan over kobe but its not like he had shaq at the top of his game playing along with him. he was only a 20/10 guy in duncan's rookie year
 7 years ago '05        #31
Lil Jay 05 19 heat pts19
space
space
 P. Dedos said:
ohhh shyt u must of edited after i quoted and agree with you i thought u said the oppisite

you sir a fu*king a moron!!!!!!!!!!!!
I wouldn't take a damn thing you say serious. The way you hate on Kobe. I bet you think that n*gga Wade has had a better career than Kobe has.
 7 years ago '10        #32
beast mode 25 heat pts25
space
space
$13,966 | Props total: 1795 1795
 braided_uppimp said:
from 2000-2010

it was Kobe's era, anybody feeling different is a stupid retarded muthafu*ka

Kobe balled his a.ss off every year, Duncan and Shaq had a monster 4-5 year window, Kobe fu*king k!lled for 10-12 years straight consistency, lmao you a f*g if you disagree, Kobe balled longer and Kobe 06 season >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
lebrons 06 season>>>>kobe's 06 season
 05-10-2011, 09:50 PM         #33
k3llz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 beast mode said:
lebrons 06 season>>>>kobe's 06 season
hold up, i'm thinkin i'm mistaking that 06 season for that 05 season then...that 05/06 season >>>>>>>>>> best of this era, n*gga avg like 36

sh*t even Bron said it
 7 years ago '06        #34
marcusaka50 58 heat pts58
space
space
space
$29,620 | Props total: 8552 8552
all i know is kobe isnt top 5 but he is top 10
 7 years ago '10        #35
beast mode 25 heat pts25
space
space
$13,966 | Props total: 1795 1795
 braided_uppimp said:
hold up, i'm thinkin i'm mistaking that 06 season for that 05 season then...that 05/06 season >>>>>>>>>> best of this era, n*gga avg like 36

sh*t even Bron said it
i know what season you're talking about averaged 35.4 but that same year lebron averaged 31.4 except he did it on 48% (45% for kobe) lebron 7 rebounds 6.6 a.ssist compared to kobes 5.3 and 4.5

not to mention lebron got 50 win with a team of left overs. all kobe did that year was shoot more times a game (27.1 shots)

lebron had the better season
 05-10-2011, 10:00 PM         #36
fmoney88 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 braided_uppimp said:

sh*t even Bron said it
lebron at 22, was putting up better numbers than a prime kobe. Lebron at 22 shot a higher fg% than a prime kobe. Lebron at 22 was putting up better defensive numbers than a prime kobe. Lebron at 22 was EXPONETIALLY more efficient than a prime kobe

Lebron was simply better than kobe EVER was by the time he was 22
 05-10-2011, 10:02 PM         #37
fmoney88 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 beast mode said:
i know what season you're talking about averaged 35.4 but that same year lebron averaged 31.4 except he did it on 48% (45% for kobe) lebron 7 rebounds 6.6 a.ssist compared to kobes 5.3 and 4.5

not to mention lebron got 50 win with a team of left overs. all kobe did that year was shoot more times a game (27.1 shots)

lebron had the better season
and lebron was only 22 years old. Kobe fans hate to admit it. But lebron was already better than kobe EVER was by the time he was 22

lebron season at 22, was better than Kobes BEST season in the nba. The only thing kobe had over bron was a higher scoring average simply because kobe took more shots than lebron.
 7 years ago '04        #38
Nu Tymez 8 heat pts
space
space
$4,176 | Props total: 2 2
 Lil Jay 05 said:
Would I be a casual fan if I said Dirk is the best European basketball player in the NBA to touch the court over Manu?
Ummm... I wouldn't consider Manu a European player even though he played in Europe... He is from South America....
 7 years ago '05        #39
Lil Jay 05 19 heat pts19
space
space
 fmoney88 said:
lebron at 22, was putting up better numbers than a prime kobe. Lebron at 22 shot a higher fg% than a prime kobe. Lebron at 22 was putting up better defensive numbers than a prime kobe. Lebron at 22 was EXPONETIALLY more efficient than a prime kobe

Lebron was simply better than kobe EVER was by the time he was 22
But Kobe was winning rings at at the age of 22. Kobe was closing out games at the age of 22 compared to LeBron Kobe lead his team down 18 in WCF vs the Blazers and got them to the finals on his back. Something LeBron could never do at 22. And if I not mistake in the 2000 finals against the Pacers Kobe scored Bryant scored 22 points in the second half, and led the team to an overtime victory as O'Neal fouled out of the game. Bryant scored the winning shot to put the Lakers ahead.

Fall off dude.

Last edited by Lil Jay 05; 05-10-2011 at 10:05 PM..
 05-10-2011, 10:04 PM         #40
fmoney88 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Lil Jay 05 said:
But Kobe was winning rings at at the age of 22. Kobe was closing out games at the age of 22 compared to LeBron
how do you go to the finals at 22 years old without closing out games?

so lebron wouldnt of won rings at 22, if he had a prime shaq on the cavs with him??
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
265 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Boskoe 100 tells Trippie Redd,"You Can't Ban No One From L.A. If you fr..
77 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL CBS James Brown Hairline Is Seriously Making Me Uncomfortable
103 comments
23 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside dannielledai
39 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Maia Campbell Was Recently Spotted In Atlanta....
46 comments
20 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside My Local Newscaster Has The Biggest Damn Head That I've Ever Seen *Pause
99 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
The Rock has a message for The Avengers
39 comments
22 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
33 comments
20 hours ago