Dwight Howard "Y does it seem like the writers of Orlando sentinel are tryna push me out of Orlando"

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jeezy wildin 😩😩😂😂😂
73 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside George Zimmerman threatens to beat hov up over Trayvon Martin documen..
108 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
29 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Niggas just crucified Lil Kim
68 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '07        #61
Murda Ave 
space
space
$786 | Props total: 28 28
Dwight Howard Aint Goin No Where ...
He Staying In Orlando And The Lakers Legacy Is And Was Destroyed!

*Ahem*
Game 4 by 36 Points! It's A Rap ..Let It Go! lmao
 7 years ago '07        #62
JamcnPrettyboy 96 heat pts96
space
space
$23,478 | Props total: 6146 6146
laker fans are delusional as hell. they actually believe pau gasol and andrew bynum are legit trade pieces to land a superstar

our gm isn't trading dwight, our president and owner don't want him traded. even if he leaves in free agency you guys have no cap space to sign him.

that grizz trade for gasol is making ya'll think lighting will strike in the same place twice. no one is gonna help LA win. NO ONE.

it's time to give it a rest.
 05-10-2011, 11:32 AM         #63
jawilksu 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
just leave them.........sh*t i would
 7 years ago '05        #64
BoSox84 
space
space
$21,183 | Props total: 26 26
 Avon_Barksdale said:
That's the samething Cavs fans said about Lebron
It's also the same thing Heat fans said about Wade
 7 years ago '06        #65
ClevelandRay 
space
space
$2,395 | Props total: 3 3
Hey, it' a little different - Shaq wanted out of Orlando - he said there was no privacy there that wnet beyond reporters and Dwight didn't want to resign the last time they offered a contract. Now Basketball teams are acting more like baseball teams - if you dont want to sign they'll trade you for something with upside like picks. If Dwight wanted to stop the talk he would get his agent to work out a deal.
 7 years ago '10        #66
myguy 11 heat pts11
space
space
$1,222 | Props total: 60 60
bynum n gasol for d howard no1 loses
 7 years ago '05        #67
GUNIT-FINEST 
space
space
$17,631 | Props total: 309 309
n*ggas keep talking bout lakers are old lol the oldest dude next year will be kobe at 33.

we lost to an older team in dallas. lol age is not our problem we need to get faster and deeper.

unless u got 3 superstars (i.E Heat) u need at least 2 or 3 decent guys off the bench.

one way or another we coming back with 3 out of 4 Bryant, Pau, Drew, Odom 1 if not 2 of those guys will be gone.

aslong as we add an Good PG another big and a shooter we will be rite back in the mix next year.

all this u gotta be 22 to win sh*t is nonsense bron and wade are 8 years deep in the league that not young. Same sh*t with ATL only real young team left is OKC and ref help them out last nite in 3 OT
 7 years ago '11        #68
tommyjay 
space
space
$475 | Props total: 2 2
n*gga walked away from a reporter the other day when asked about leaving orlando.
He walked away from reporters, but he ain't walking away from Orlando. Lakers fans and Sentinel reporters can S on a D, then choke on the nut.
 7 years ago '10        #69
buckweedjones17 2 heat pts
space
space
$819 | Props total: 22 22
 CashNy said:
Welcome to Brooklyn. I think if Dwight comes to bk we would be good friends
n*gga nobody knows u in bk
 7 years ago '10        #70
Dextromethorphan 217 heat pts217
space
space
space
$27,807 | Props total: 13 13
 buckweedjones17 said:
n*gga nobody knows u in bk
 7 years ago '04        #71
Javon23 265 heat pts265
space
space
$46,366 | Props total: 8457 8457
STFU Howard
we all know you want out of Orlando
 7 years ago '10        #72
Gottagat 
space
space
$11,644 | Props total: 218 218
Lakers paying kobe like 30 mill

nobody wants pau or goon bynum

i still think he might end up in LA somehow but bY the time he do Kobe gonna be Corey Maghetti status.so whatever
 7 years ago '08        #73
TheFuckinEmpire 4 heat pts
space
space
$6,393 | Props total: 1645 1645
It'll be hilarious if he ends up with the Celtics or Bulls.
 7 years ago '04        #74
Kasssssst 135 heat pts135
space
space
$38,387 | Props total: 9 9
 Murda Ave said:
Dwight Howard Aint Goin No Where ...
He Staying In Orlando And The Lakers Legacy Is And Was Destroyed!

*Ahem*
Game 4 by 36 Points! It's A Rap ..Let It Go! lmao
How is our legacy ruined? We've been to the Finals 3 times in a row. Not to mention did you forget the a.ss whooping we gave yall in the 2009 Finals? Where you guys BARLEY won 1 game in the series?

Yeah we got swept and that set us back a little but we will be JUST FINE next season, when we move our bench around and etc. Can't say the same for Orlando.

JamcnPrettyboy said:
laker fans are delusional as hell. they actually believe pau gasol and andrew bynum are legit trade pieces to land a superstar

our gm isn't trading dwight, our president and owner don't want him traded. even if he leaves in free agency you guys have no cap space to sign him.

that grizz trade for gasol is making ya'll think lighting will strike in the same place twice. no one is gonna help LA win. NO ONE.

it's time to give it a rest.
If right now we offered you guys Odom & Gasol as a package deal you would take it. Your GM is one of the dumbest in the league.

If we said we will give you Gasol, Shannon Brown, & Steve Blake for Jameer & Dwight.. your GM would take it most likely.
 7 years ago '05        #75
BadIntentionz 4 heat pts
space
space
$3,562 | Props total: 813 813
he will get traded to the ny knicks for amare, and sign ext with ny, and orl will feel comfy losing dwight for an amare, dwight and melo will explode to be greater then they already are, and amare will also be great in orlando being the main go to guy again, amare and melo doesnt seem to work, but melo going nut and dwight ripping rebounds outa the sky will be a team that will go to the finals, u heard it here first
 7 years ago '10        #76
space
space
space
 BadIntentionz said:
he will get traded to the ny knicks for amare, and sign ext with ny, and orl will feel comfy losing dwight for an amare, dwight and melo will explode to be greater then they already are, and amare will also be great in orlando being the main go to guy again, amare and melo doesnt seem to work, but melo going nut and dwight ripping rebounds outa the sky will be a team that will go to the finals, u heard it here first
nobody wants to pay amare 20 million a year except DA KNICKS...his knees are almost done.

not happening and you have to take back contracts.
 7 years ago '05        #77
BadIntentionz 4 heat pts
space
space
 VCMJ1523 said:
nobody wants to pay amare 20 million a year except DA KNICKS...his knees are almost done.

not happening and you have to take back contracts.
i bet my left nut on it
 7 years ago '10        #78
space
space
space
 BadIntentionz said:
i bet my left nut on it
good luck.
 7 years ago '05        #79
BadIntentionz 4 heat pts
space
space
 VCMJ1523 said:
good luck.
thanx lol, yo and i just read that other posting about phil jackson being the knicks head coach in 2012, omg him as coach with melo and dwight and who ever else = rings from 2012 - 2020

would be fu*ked up if that happened and knicks went undefeated at the start of the season all the way til dec 12 2012, then the world end......
 7 years ago '04        #80
wildout44 
space
space
$590 | Props total: 5 5
d12 is setting up him leaving by saying that sh*t.
Home      

most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
77 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
66 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
194 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NBA Did This NBA Announcer Stole Boxden Lingo?
33 comments
20 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Dec 15 - California Warns People to Limit Exposure to Cellphones
31 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
pocaahantus
25 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
77 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
77 comments
1 day ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy