Dwight Howard "Y does it seem like the writers of Orlando sentinel are tryna push me out of Orlando"

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Fake Ashanti Look WAAY BADDER Than The Real Ashanti
29 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
133 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Troy ave is back ladies and gentleman
70 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Stoner slut Nani -- would fu-k 4 weed
80 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '06        #21
m!ck3y 2 heat pts
space
space
$9,236 | Props total: 625 625
 VCMJ1523 said:
sign the extension then...........
He is no idiot.he knows in order to hold some leverage and continue to push the magic FO to make thus team better.

I'm not sure where but someone already posted that the magic have no desire to trade dwight even if he doesn't resign.they would rather take the cap space than some bums.
 7 years ago '04        #22
GarySanchize24 239 heat pts239
space
space
$55,683 | Props total: 13080 13080
Amare for Howard, get it done Walsh
 7 years ago '04        #23
ggfresh 15 heat pts15
space
space
$2,751 | Props total: 94 94
why would d12 want to go to LA they can easily rebuild around him in Orlando again. LA is just getting old now even if they finish the season strong a younger team will beat them in the playoffs. LA better start looking towards the future and build around Bynum. LA will be in full rebuild mode in 2 years. Atleast LA might get a football team while the Lakers rebuild
 7 years ago '06        #24
D.O.H. 
space
space
$5,073 | Props total: 748 748
maybe they don't want u there? or cuz they are smarter than u apparently and see ur team is a dead end in the near future
 7 years ago '05        #25
DaDon23 65 heat pts65
space
space
$18,394 | Props total: 8072 8072
"Same thing they did with shaq"

[pic - click to view]

7 years ago '04        #26
Kadroan 102 heat pts102
space
space
$33,454 | Props total: 6392 6392
 ggfresh said:
why would d12 want to go to LA they can easily rebuild around him in Orlando again. LA is just getting old now even if they finish the season strong a younger team will beat them in the playoffs. LA better start looking towards the future and build around Bynum. LA will be in full rebuild mode in 2 years. Atleast LA might get a football team while the Lakers rebuild
how? They still got bad contracts on the books (Arenas, Hedo) and no 1st rd pick this year. Yes, that's true about LA. Hopefully, LA's front office will take advantage of Odom's high value and pair him with Gasol to clear up some cap. I know Walton, Ratliff, Joe Smith & Fisher needs to retire. I think Blake would be a better fit if LA ran a different offense other than triangle
 7 years ago '05        #27
MATIX 
space
space
$7,987 | Props total: 68 68
bi*ch theres billboards begging you too stay. fu*k the writers. im sure you dont read anyways
 7 years ago '10        #28
Dextromethorphan 217 heat pts217
space
space
space
$27,807 | Props total: 13 13
 m!ck3y said:
He is no idiot.he knows in order to hold some leverage and continue to push the magic FO to make thus team better.

I'm not sure where but someone already posted that the magic have no desire to trade dwight even if he doesn't resign.they would rather take the cap space than some bums.
what moves? you have nobody on your team that has trade value other then howard
 7 years ago '06        #29
m!ck3y 2 heat pts
space
space
$9,236 | Props total: 625 625
 VCMJ1523 said:
what moves? you have nobody on your team that has trade value other then howard
MLE.. Move jj I hope, bass/ra are young and hope that fran is halfway decent. Not to mention jameer who I'm sure could be a moveable a.sset.

Its a long shot but we are also hoping that gilbert decides to opt out after next year and sign a longer back loaded contract in order to create some space.

But I guess you jersey fans can hold onto that bit of hope you've had for sometime now of netting a superstar via fa...

As far as la they can't sign him outright.
 7 years ago '10        #30
Dextromethorphan 217 heat pts217
space
space
space
$27,807 | Props total: 13 13
 m!ck3y said:
MLE.. Move jj I hope, bass/ra are young and hope that fran is halfway decent. Not to mention jameer who I'm sure could be a moveable a.sset.

Its a long shot but we are also hoping that gilbert decides to opt out after next year and sign a longer back loaded contract in order to create some space.

But I guess you jersey fans can hold onto that bit of hope you've had for sometime now of netting a superstar via fa...

As far as la they can't sign him outright.
jj redd!ck..........nobody is taking that contract unless it comes with a pick attached

who replaces jameer? duhon? lol

gilbert is stupid but his agent won't let him do that.

Don't think you will find a better package then lopez and the picks that we have in the loaded 2012 draft plus we have the cap room to take gilbert

So you have cap space + picks + a center that is better then most other then howard

Your GM failed........
 7 years ago '06        #31
marcusaka50 58 heat pts58
space
space
space
$29,638 | Props total: 8570 8570
if i was the magics i would be going after cp3.

you can have anybody but howard.
 05-10-2011, 02:50 AM         #32
Gramzsdfasdfsdf 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
He probably wants to build his brand as a Laker. Wouldn't surprise me at all to see him moved for Bynum and some other pieces.

Last edited by Gramzsdfasdfsdf; 05-10-2011 at 02:55 AM..
 7 years ago '07        #33
MiseryCityTexas 19 heat pts19
space
space
space
$20,601 | Props total: 4206 4206
dwight finna leave and go to LA, and gilbert finna be stuck being the next penny hardway all by himself with no help in orlando. and jameer nelson aint nothin but another mcribb a.ss b ball player.
 7 years ago '04        #34
nwo504 31 heat pts31
space
space
$13,041 | Props total: 6776 6776
 marcusaka50 said:
if i was the magics i would be going after cp3.

you can have anybody but howard.

This!
 7 years ago '04        #35
dog4life 1 heat pts
space
space
$8,613 | Props total: 286 286
i'm just gonna drop this on y'all now if miami drops bosh get pissed off real quick lol
 7 years ago '04        #36
dog4life 1 heat pts
space
space
$8,613 | Props total: 286 286
super team coming to orlando soon
 7 years ago '04        #37
Cap Peeler 7 heat pts
space
space
$12,859 | Props total: 0 0
 CashNy said:
Welcome to Brooklyn. I think if Dwight comes to bk we would be good friends
So I'm guessing as soon as Dwight signs with the nets all of you new yorkers with "Lakers" logos on your sigs are gonna be switching to brooklyn and act like you been a nets fan since childhood :hmm:
 05-10-2011, 03:38 AM         #38
OOps 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Why would he want to be in Orlando on that garbage a.ss squad and in the same city with Lebron n Wade. He coming to L.A, he just doesn't know yet. fu*k it, we gettin Blake as well....fu*k the clippers. :D
 7 years ago '04        #39
money36 2 heat pts
space
space
$3,691 | Props total: 128 128
That paper and reporters did the same thing to shaq.
 7 years ago '04        #40
TheMagicMan|M 2 heat pts
space
space
$13,619 | Props total: 4 4
Dwight and the rest of these stars are eventually gonna learn that the media's ONLY purpose is to make news that makes money...
Home      

most viewed right now
Rappers that have or had AIDS
169 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Boxden man is in tears after getting robbed of $20,000 by his friends..
91 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
203 comments
20 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
188 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Response to Joyner Lucas 'I'm Not Racist'
229 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
91 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Matt Barnes retires
52 comments
20 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA IT OFFICIAL: Lamelo & LiAngelo Ball Have Gone Pro, Sign 1 Year Deal With L..
263 comments
23 hours ago
@sports
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy