Budden On Funk Master Flex | interview stream/dl

most viewed right now
 73
NBA Athletes show love to Lebron
42 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 44
Image(s) inside I Know We're Posed 2 Be off YesJulz But uhhh....
45 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 31
Video inside 21 Savage Goons shoots at Nipsey, e40 with Wack 100
24 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 22
The pyramids were what?
101 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '05        #141
.Hafestos. 5 heat pts
space
space
space
$10,397 | Props total: 0 0
 DrX said:
smh joe a lair....he always play the victim....dudes a pus*y...him and flex beat women but r afraid of men
Wait, you dont like Joe Budden?

This is news to me...

:hmm:
 7 years ago '05        #142
.Hafestos. 5 heat pts
space
space
space
$10,397 | Props total: 0 0
 Tommy_Bunz said:
i am NOT listening to funk flex hop on another rappers nuts, and i def dont want to hear joe budden act like he's innocent and the smartest rapper on wax...fu*k that interview, fu*k this thread, fu*k the op that made this thread, and fu*k who ever that took interest in this bullsh*t....hell fu*k me for saying fu*k all of the things that has to do with this thread.
Get outta here with your "I dont give a fu*k about this thread, but Ima post a entire paragraph in it" a.ss

 7 years ago '08        #143
I_make_beatz 19 heat pts19
space
avatar space
space
$1,520 | Props total: 764 764
For you slow people who say he didn't hit her, dummies of course he didn't,he pulled her off the bed multiple times by her ankles and told her to get out of his crib. When shorty tried to get violent he sat on her stomach and pinned her arms down and grabbed her neck probably to keep her from biting him. This is definately a.ssault and he even admitted he did this in the song and on the radio. He got that wifebeater swag, talkin' bout "if I hit you it'd be much more than bruises, you'd be bleedin and all that". The state will usually prosecute even if the witness is unwilling to testify, but since there were no fist strike or blood, they probably decided that without Esther's cooperation it would not be a slam dunk case. He basically got really lucky, he could have faced some serious charges and jail time if a doctor would have testified to the fact that this incident is what led to the miscarriage. Just because somebody won't leave your house doesn't give you the right to attack them. If you're worried about people not leaving your house when you get sick of them, put them on a month-2-month lease, even if it's your girl. IF SOMEBODY DID WHAT HE DID TO YOUR MOM, WOULD YOU CALL THAT DOMESTIC VIOLENCE? ok den.


Last edited by I_make_beatz; 05-10-2011 at 05:36 AM..
 7 years ago '10        #144
Infamous2o1x 23 heat pts23
space
avatar space
space
$12,265 | Props total: 136 136
Once again chief dee shows how he is the biggest f*ggot on bx...

Come out the closet already you herb
 7 years ago '04        #145
Def Poet|M 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$4,722 | Props total: 233 233
 I_make_beatz said:
For you slow people who say he didn't hit her, dummies of course he didn't,he pulled her off the bed multiple times by her ankles and told her to get out of his crib. When shorty tried to get violent he sat on her stomach and pinned her arms down and grabbed her neck probably to keep her from biting him. This is definately a.ssault and he even admitted he did this in the song and on the radio. He got that wifebeater swag, talkin' bout "if I hit you it'd be much more than bruises, you'd be bleedin and all that". The state will usually prosecute even if the witness is unwilling to testify, but since there were no fist strike or blood, they probably decided that without Esther's cooperation it would not be a slam dunk case. He basically got really lucky, he could have faced some serious charges and jail time if a doctor would have testified to the fact that this incident is what led to the miscarriage. Just because somebody won't leave your house doesn't give you the right to attack them. If you're worried about people not leaving your house when you get sick of them, put them on a month-2-month lease, even if it's your girl. IF SOMEBODY DID WHAT HE DID TO YOUR MOM, WOULD YOU CALL THAT DOMESTIC VIOLENCE? ok den.

dude it is irrelevant if she dropped the charges or not, the state will pursue a case on it's own especially if he k!lled the baby causing her to miscarriage. (depending on how far along the fetus was) Also she said that he hit her.

You don't get bruises like that on you from being pulled out of a bed multiple times and out of all the broads this cat has been with, if he was a woman beater I'm sure it would have come to light sooner.
 7 years ago '05        #146
Nickel 118 heat pts118 OP
space
avatar space
space
$11,231 | Props total: 179 179
basically all thats goin in this thread is:

1.) the joe budden haters finally have legit reason to hate him, regardless of the truth because they wanna see him fail.

2.) the joe budden stans are defending joey as usual to no end

3.) you got maybe a handful or two of posters weighing in logically
 7 years ago '10        #147
Hovi Bryant 676 heat pts676
space
avatar space
space
$30,877 | Props total: 20067 20067
Can somebody summarize the audio? Listening to Joe speak is suicide inducing.
 7 years ago '08        #148
I_make_beatz 19 heat pts19
space
avatar space
space
$1,520 | Props total: 764 764
 Def Poet said:
dude it is irrelevant if she dropped the charges or not, the state will pursue a case on it's own especially if he k!lled the baby causing her to miscarriage. (depending on how far along the fetus was) Also she said that he hit her.

You don't get bruises like that on you from being pulled out of a bed multiple times and out of all the broads this cat has been with, if he was a woman beater I'm sure it would have come to light sooner.

how are they supposed to know she had a miscarriage without her testimony i.e. cooperation? exactly. So now it goes back to my original point, which still stands. He may have hit her but you can't come to that conclusion from reading the police report. Remember it's about what you can prove, not just he said/she said, in a court of law. Since he doesn't have a history of domestic violence, it would be hard to prove that he hit her without her testimony. Their decision not to prosecute also deals with not wasting the states money, especially when there are so many clear-cut domestic violence cases coming in on a monthly basis.


Last edited by I_make_beatz; 05-10-2011 at 06:32 AM..
 7 years ago '04        #149
erickonasis 21 heat pts21
space
avatar space
space
$28,784 | Props total: 22643 22643
just heard this song for the first time today...WTF joe
 7 years ago '04        #150
erickonasis 21 heat pts21
space
avatar space
space
$28,784 | Props total: 22643 22643
 gimmethat said:
he´s a woman beater ...i doubt that stupid bi*ch would photoshop them pics `?why would she?
he´s the one who went forward and released a song

my stupid a.ss will still bump the songs cuz i like the artists but hes mos def a chris brown,tyrese kinda guy

whoa whoa what pics?
 7 years ago '05        #151
Llama Do 
space
space
space
$1,168 | Props total: 17 17
 Hovi Bryant said:
Can somebody summarize the audio? Listening to Joe speak is suicide inducing.


- funk flex and joey kissed and made up
- joey claims esther's fine a.ss is lying
- joey says he's a fan of chris brown and didnt mean to insult him like that
- funk flex giggles like a little girl
 7 years ago '05        #152
Llama Do 
space
space
space
$1,168 | Props total: 17 17
 erickonasis said:
whoa whoa what pics?

pics of her with a few bruises, and allegedly a dead fetus (the fu*k :S)
 7 years ago '04        #153
erickonasis 21 heat pts21
space
avatar space
space
$28,784 | Props total: 22643 22643
 Llama Do said:
pics of her with a few bruises, and allegedly a dead fetus (the fu*k :S)
where the pics at...dont wanna see the fetus ones tho
 7 years ago '05        #154
Llama Do 
space
space
space
$1,168 | Props total: 17 17
 erickonasis said:
where the pics at...dont wanna see the fetus ones tho

 7 years ago '04        #155
Def Poet|M 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$4,722 | Props total: 233 233
 I_make_beatz said:
how are they supposed to know she had a miscarriage without her testimony i.e. cooperation? exactly. So now it goes back to my original point, which still stands. He may have hit her but you can't come to that conclusion from reading the police report. Remember it's about what you can prove, not just he said/she said, in a court of law. Since he doesn't have a history of domestic violence, it would be hard to prove that he hit her without her testimony. Their decision not to prosecute also deals with not wasting the states money, especially when there are so many clear-cut domestic violence cases coming in on a monthly basis.
dude she said that she went to the ER. do you think they wouldn't have documented that and took their own photos? this is 2011 and she said she called the police. They document all of that sh*t. I'm no fan of Joe Budden, but I know how grimey and spiteful women can be. If he did it he's a piece of sh*t. I just need some actual proof.
 05-10-2011, 07:18 AM         #156
Trill Clinton 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Y'all still believing what ho's say with no proof in 2011 ?

bunch of captain save a ho n*ggas in here.
 7 years ago '05        #157
gemberland2004 5 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$5,197 | Props total: 522 522
I remember he said "Def Jam banned me from Hot 97"

The hell is he doing back up on there then
 7 years ago '04        #158
mac58 183 heat pts183
space
avatar space
space
$7,296 | Props total: 12333 12333
fu*king snitch. . first he goes on youtube with an icepack snitching on Rae and the wu . .and now he making songs snitching.. blowing up derrick wards spot .. damn this dude is a hoe

and flex sounds like a lil bi*ch
 7 years ago '04        #159
BobTheBuilder 
space
avatar space
space
$4,109 | Props total: 346 346
^^wait wut so he snitched on who????
 7 years ago '04        #160
mac58 183 heat pts183
space
avatar space
space
$7,296 | Props total: 12333 12333
 BobTheBuilder said:
^^wait wut so he snitched on who????
snitched on Rae and the wu-tang. . snitched on ransom. . .snitcvhed on himself for k!lling his baby...and snitched on derrick ward. . u think derrick waqrd wants his name in the press for fu*king some old video hoe?? thats some kobe on shaq sh*t. .
to boot he tries to redrag chris browns name in the mud. . hes just a fu*king snitch man. .
he fu*ks uop so he starts dragging everyone around him down with him ,. .definition of a snitch
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 27
Forget these white girls, I need some variation, ESPECIALLY IF SHE'S VERY ASIAN
16 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 18
Image(s) inside The Only PAWG That Matters
284 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 17
Video inside Do All Compasses Point Towards the GARDEN OF EDEN?
60 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 7
May 25 - Trump declares US will ‘dominate the oceans,
24 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
 6
Image(s) inside Nicki Minaj disses Pusha on IG
266 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 4
Video inside J Prince says a rogue DEA hitman was contracted to kill him!
83 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 4
Video inside Judge Judy To Megyn Kelly: ‘I’m Not A Feminist’
61 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 3
Article inside Reboot your router
48 comments
2 days ago
@tech
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy