Damn Joe Budden really did kill his and Esther Baxters baby

most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
53 comments
@news
most viewed right now
NFL NFL Network suspends Marshall Faulk, Heath Evans, Ike Taylor due to sexual..
234 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
68 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
157 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 05-09-2011, 06:02 PM         #161
WorldsStrangest 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
n*ggas defending budde....oh wow.....

and yo, on some real sh*t, didt she cheat on him with some n*gga with the baby??

even so, dog is an artist.....and he would throw his life away for a bi*ch....how i can respect that?

but raekwon came thru and you over there holding your eye like a bi*ch?

budden you f*ggot.
 7 years ago '05        #162
Fresh|B 976 heat pts976
space
space
$43,423 | Props total: 25055 25055
 Pr0pa_Sh0rti said:
There's no proof she did that though....
...Only Proof There Is..... Joey & The Dude Was "Kind of" Confirming It On Twitter. It Could True or Not...Its Whatever.

A n*gga Sitting Back With Popcorn With This One
 7 years ago '04        #163
SiqkWidaPen|M 3 heat pts
space
space
$10,303 | Props total: 618 618
 BobTheBuilder said:
im not defending him whered u read that at??? ur defending a bi*ch whos not even givin you no pus*y son so relax this is real life and in real life some n*ggas do hit bi*ches especially if they hit them first, where you been, now if this is some ike n tina sh*t then its different cause he was beatin dat a.ss like a drum for no reason. i done seen bi*ches take a.ss whoopins because they started it n wouldnt stop, face it SOME WOMEN ARE NUTJOBS
out of all the chicks in this thread, im the only one reading this objectively...

she looks like shes bruises easy he admitted they fought, fought as in she hitting him and he restraining her/ grabbing her waist/stomach area pushing her the neck marks goes without saying

her bruises look old might really be carpet burn, the fetus pic...meh if it happened at the time she called the police itd be official police records bossip saying she gave them that pic, im guessing because of the distress from the argument they had thats how she lost the baby.

i know budden is crazy as fuqk but as much as he talks about his seed, i doubt if he would knowingly sit on her stomach while shes pregnant cuz thats endangering his child also...she was what 3-4 months pregnant she should have at least had some type of bump in her stomach considering her size shes not a big girl so at about the 3-4 month period of pregnancy she would have been showing

now is he wrong yea he is, but i still think shes playing the sympathy card because he aired all her shyt on a song...also if this happened in feb and she lost her kid cuz he damn near k!lled her why'd she drop the charges

just some things to add to the discussion
 7 years ago '06        #164
marcusaka50 58 heat pts58
space
space
space
$29,636 | Props total: 8566 8566
all i can say is hmmm
 7 years ago '04        #165
killababi 31 heat pts31
space
space
$16,551 | Props total: 2656 2656
 rileybb said:
really sometime you gotta wonder were these n*ggas logic thinking skills are
If u read my previous post before that, I never said it justified anything, what I said was basically.do.u know how u would react in that situation? sh*t would probably fu*k u up.more than just being cheated on cuz that yo.baby now involved and the chick aint respecting herself, u or the baby, u just might flip the fu*k out, still shouldnt have went this far by no means, but Idk what I would do in that situation, hope none of us ever have to.either
 05-09-2011, 06:07 PM         #166
Killa Kwamz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[video - click to view]

He boast on the mic / Then he post on the site / Exposed his whole life for the dough, for the price / Dont rep the culture right / Sold his soul for the hype / Got known over night for n*ggas fu*king his wife / Got bust in the eye sight n still wouldn't f!ght.. how n*ggas saying this wasn't a ether?
 7 years ago '05        #167
dizzle trizzle 7 heat pts
space
space
$7,130 | Props total: 2632 2632
I keep telling these bi*ches about light skin n*ggas, but nah they never give the dark n*ggas no love
 7 years ago '05        #168
JimDinO77 14 heat pts14
space
space
$22,086 | Props total: 4220 4220
this n*gga is a bi*ch
 7 years ago '07        #169
Bkjj11 3547 heat pts3547
space
space
$92,326 | Props total: 69895 69895
she said they werent together, so ummmm its not cheating
 7 years ago '07        #170
Bkjj11 3547 heat pts3547
space
space
 diamond diva said:
out of all the chicks in this thread, im the only one reading this objectively...

she looks like shes bruises easy he admitted they fought, fought as in she hitting him and he restraining her/ grabbing her waist/stomach area pushing her the neck marks goes without saying

her bruises look old might really be carpet burn, the fetus pic...meh if it happened at the time she called the police itd be official police records bossip saying she gave them that pic, im guessing because of the distress from the argument they had thats how she lost the baby.

i know budden is crazy as fuqk but as much as he talks about his seed, i doubt if he would knowingly sit on her stomach while shes pregnant cuz thats endangering his child also...she was what 3-4 months pregnant she should have at least had some type of bump in her stomach considering her size shes not a big girl so at about the 3-4 month period of pregnancy she would have been showing

now is he wrong yea he is, but i still think shes playing the sympathy card because he aired all her shyt on a song...also if this happened in feb and she lost her kid cuz he damn near k!lled her why'd she drop the charges

just some things to add to the discussion
she didnt want this situation public and they agreed not to talk about it.

now this was in feb no? so why budden make a song in MAY about it? why is he still sour?
 7 years ago '05        #171
Fresh|B 976 heat pts976
space
space
$43,423 | Props total: 25055 25055
 Bkjj11 said:

now this was in feb no? so why budden make a song in MAY about it? why is he still sour?
....Maybe He Found Out Esther Had A New n*gga (Esther Story) or He Found Out That She Chaeted On Him While She Was Pregnant (Joey Story)?
 7 years ago '04        #172
BobTheBuilder 
space
space
$4,032 | Props total: 217 217
n*ggas on here got that pus*y on a pedestal, n*ggas in here like he didnt do that to rae he didnt do that to rae but i remember him sayin he wanted to be locked in a room with rae and then rae brother and shoot the fair 1 and rae didnt wanna do that, he wanted peace,
 7 years ago '08        #173
904Nole 1 heat pts
space
space
$6,645 | Props total: 2149 2149
I'm sure that b*tch did something to get provoke that n*gga, he ain't just kick that hoe a** for no reason. n*gga should feel terrible for k!lling his child tho
 7 years ago '10        #174
shoeprano27 23 heat pts23
space
space
$5,723 | Props total: 46 46
ive gone through my ex's miscarriage once... and that sh*t wasnt cool. sh*t was heartbreaking. not even a joke....

Last edited by shoeprano27; 05-09-2011 at 06:15 PM..
 7 years ago '04        #175
BobTheBuilder 
space
space
 Fresh Whyte said:
....Maybe He Found Out Esther Had A New n*gga (Esther Story) or He Found Out That She Chaeted On Him While She Was Pregnant (Joey Story)?
fresh come on dog, its not like this n*gga aint baggin nice bi*ches, he put tahiry sh*t out there just cause she fu*ked up, he put somaya out there just cause she was crazy too, seems like this n*gga fu*ks with nuttin but cute, big titty, big a.ss, nutjobs
 7 years ago '12        #176
DoMieD 5 heat pts
space
space
$46,982 | Props total: 1244 1244
 Pass the Blunt said:
Yall a bunch of fu*kin little girls, worse sh*t happens on a regular basis.

cmon, Esther is a fu*kin hoe, get out of here with that fckin gentlemen bull sh*t. he prob didnt even know she was pregnant when they fought, who knows.

and we gonna act like Esther aint a hoe? She knew she was pregnant and was fu*kin another dude... sh*t, that might of not even been Buddens FETUS for all we know,

fu*k outta here with this sh*t

OH AND, a rapper actually does what he raps about and we're supposed to act surprised and shocked... thats how straight up pus*y the fu*king game is nowadays. sh*t like this would happen back in the day, n no one gave a fu*k. now, we all turn into mini-Dr. Phils.
Ignorant a.ss ****.

Seriously u might be the dumbest nig in this thread.

Shes a hoe but he tried to wife her. Hes a fu*kin moron if thats the case

You NEVER EVER LAY YOUR HANDS on a FEMALE, period.
 7 years ago '06        #177
qnz raw pusha 19 heat pts19
space
space
$2,926 | Props total: 390 390

[pic - click to view]

[/QUOTE]

7 years ago '07        #178
Bkjj11 3547 heat pts3547
space
space
 Fresh Whyte said:
ok having a new n*gga is understandable to air out some dirty laundry.

but to hit her while she is pregnant is on another level.

we can all agree he abused her right? at the end of the day right? thats all that matters then. fu*k the story of he said, she said. u hit her, u k!lled the lil girl. thats it.
 7 years ago '04        #179
BobTheBuilder 
space
space
Im starting to question if any of yall been through some rela sh*t or not when it comes to females n relationships
 7 years ago '04        #180
SiqkWidaPen|M 3 heat pts
space
space
$10,303 | Props total: 618 618
 Bkjj11 said:

ok as a artist hes known for his rap imitating his life and vice versa im sure she knew he was gonna have a song about the situation...hence some of her tweets the morning after the song came out

i dont see it as being sour, thats how he gets his shyt out...also if she didnt want this situation public y go out and send the pics and do an interview with bossip of all sites she could have remained silent on the issue, and let the courts handle it but she choose to tell her side...because he put her out there
 Bkjj11 said:
ok having a new n*gga is understandable to air out some dirty laundry.

but to hit her while she is pregnant is on another level.

we can all agree he abused her right? at the end of the day right? thats all that matters then. fu*k the story of he said, she said. u hit her, u k!lled the lil girl. thats it.
i didnt watch her interview but did she say he physically hit her? punch her in the stomach or something? u guys have alot to learn when it comes to females and pregnancy

if she was in her first tri mester, thats the worst trimester for a baby because of lack of development anything overly strenious or stressful and she could have miscarried and lost the baby just by him restraining her pushing her against the wall could have caused distress to her and her baby...

Last edited by SiqkWidaPen; 05-09-2011 at 06:18 PM..
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
79 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
296 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
25 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Dec 10 - Putin: America Is Godless, Has Turned Away from Christian Values
124 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
48 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
audio inside Quavo & Lil Yachty “Ice Tray” (Joe Budden Diss)
76 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
89 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
62 comments
2 days ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy