Niggas just crucified Lil Kim
45 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jeezy wildin 😩😩😂😂😂
55 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside George Zimmerman threatens to beat hov up over Trayvon Martin documen..
80 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
54 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '10        #121
Fly Elroy 321 heat pts321
space
space
$19,394 | Props total: 474 474
 I-NeeD-$$$ said:
To all you d!ckeaters in here... tryina ride for joey talkin about this bi*ch could be lyin... please explain this..

" i cant believe that it happened, i lost my unborn daughter when we fought im thinkin i k!lled aspen"

Thats his own words from the fu*kin song!!

smh..... yall cant be serious...

that came from budden's own mouth but they still think esther is lyin on police reports
 05-09-2011, 05:44 PM         #122
Slickems 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Mr. Snowman said:
your....uh taking this out of context
what other possible context is there??

"i lost my unborn baby" is a metaphor?
 7 years ago '07        #123
1LynguisticMind 177 heat pts177
space
space
$24,901 | Props total: 1146 1146
budden is just chilling, dudes just shopping

@ JoeBudden Joe Budden
fu*k this, i'm shopping 4 a bow tie as we speak.
 7 years ago '04        #124
BobTheBuilder 
space
space
$4,047 | Props total: 233 233
 Swisher sweet said:
Holding her down till she quits? Pinning her arms down, fine. But I seen marks around her neck and sh*t which means he's was squeezing long and hard enough to probably cut her air off for a few minutes.

And she's pregnant... walk away, call her out her name, throw something, he didn't have to choke the pregnant wh0ore out knowing that she was in a very delicate state.
if your not an irrational, irate female, how would you know how the situation would go?? yall are taking her side because of a police report and what she said , so im guessin since she came out first her word is in stone is what your telling me???
 7 years ago '05        #125
Swisher sweet 87 heat pts87
space
space
$15,792 | Props total: 2 2
He caught the mut cheating he should have just left her a.ss...let her know she's cut the fu*k off and he'll be back when his baby is born. sh*t ask for a paternity test while he's at it.

This n*gga obviously has problems. He's been talking about domestic disputes with his bi*ches for a minute now. Didn't his first baby moms stab him once while they were f!ghting?

I'm thinking he was heated when he found out she was cheating asked for an abortion she said no and he snapped.
 7 years ago '06        #126
Supreme7 2 heat pts
space
space
$12,843 | Props total: 2006 2006
 2D.... said:
so he can hit a woman when she gets on his nerves

but when someone gives him a black eye, he runs to his computer to tell the internet about it

:hmm:
 7 years ago '04        #127
BobTheBuilder 
space
space
 ondatpurple said:

that came from budden's own mouth but they still think esther is lyin on police reports
notice he said they faught no one said she is lyin i swear n*ggas need to learn to read before they start typing
 7 years ago '09        #128
Difficult 135 heat pts135
space
space
$47,420 | Props total: 665 665
 Mr. Snowman said:
you a ugly bi*ch tho
Great but he's still repulsive.
 7 years ago '05        #129
ONESUN187 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,308 | Props total: 595 595
 Cambury said:
u one hoe a.ss dude...im mobile but I can tell u a white boy
SUCK A d!ck YOU bi*chASS n*gga!!!YOU WASNT THERE TO SEE WHAT HAPPENED.IF A bi*ch THAT YOU GOT PREGNANT WAS fu*kING BEHIND YOUR BACK WHAT WOULD YOU DO?CRY LIKE A bi*ch OR WOULD YOU CONFRONT HER ONLY TO FIND OUT THAT THE bi*ch IS CRAZY!!YOU A DUMBASS!DO YOU HAVE KIDS?DO YOU KNOW WHAT IT IS TO PAY CHILD SUPPORT TO A bi*ch THAT MEANS NOTHING TO YOU??!!!BOTTOM LINE YOU WASNT THERE.THE PROBLEM IS JOE BUDDEN NEEDS TO STEP HIS GAME UP AND GET AN EDUCATED CLASSY LADY INSTEAD OF THESE HOODRATS WITH HALF A BRAIN.IM SURE ESTHER HAD THIS sh*t MAPPED OUT FROM THE JUMP CUZ SHE IS A BROKE bi*ch.
 7 years ago '05        #130
.Hafestos. 5 heat pts
space
space
space
$10,397 | Props total: 0 0
 legendisdope said:
joe budden is a soap opera, no wonder why bi*ch made n*ggas love him
Youre in every thread about him, and making some of your own

Holy fu*kin irony, it hurts...

7 years ago '07        #131
Bkjj11 3550 heat pts3550
space
space
$92,566 | Props total: 70200 70200
budden is a hoe a.ss n*gga for life for somethin like this son.

if he pops himself tonight, i'd still say fu*k this scumbag. unreal

dude lost more respect
 7 years ago '04        #132
BobTheBuilder 
space
space
 Pr0pa_Sh0rti said:
And also may I ask how ANYONE knows she was cheating? Everyone's come to the conclusion she was cheating off of his record when he was the one putting up pictures of Yaris Sanchez half nekkid in his twitter pics when both of them were still a couple, I used to follow them both on twitter and saw him do it hence why I thought they were broke up but then saw from tweets they weren't. She may well have cheated but everyone's come to this conclusion from a track by Joe Budden which also says he didn't hit her, yet the pictures prove otherwise. What other stuff has he lied about? Let' see who do I believe, a man or woman who produces photographic evidence or a rap song by a guy who's hit women before? Tough call..
ok say me n you are f!ghting, you start it, i finish it, you call the police, who story you think they goin believe????? who you think going to jail??? and if i dont tell my side of the story who you think they goin be ridin with??
 7 years ago '07        #133
Bkjj11 3550 heat pts3550
space
space
 ONESUN187 said:
SUCK A d!ck YOU bi*chASS n*gga!!!YOU WASNT THERE TO SEE WHAT HAPPENED.IF A bi*ch THAT YOU GOT PREGNANT WAS fu*kING BEHIND YOUR BACK WHAT WOULD YOU DO?CRY LIKE A bi*ch OR WOULD YOU CONFRONT HER ONLY TO FIND OUT THAT THE bi*ch IS CRAZY!!YOU A DUMBASS!DO YOU HAVE KIDS?DO YOU KNOW WHAT IT IS TO PAY CHILD SUPPORT TO A bi*ch THAT MEANS NOTHING TO YOU??!!!BOTTOM LINE YOU WASNT THERE.THE PROBLEM IS JOE BUDDEN NEEDS TO STEP HIS GAME UP AND GET AN EDUCATED CLASSY LADY INSTEAD OF THESE HOODRATS WITH HALF A BRAIN.IM SURE ESTHER HAD THIS sh*t MAPPED OUT FROM THE JUMP CUZ SHE IS A BROKE bi*ch.
dumbest post of the year goes to you.
 7 years ago '10        #134
Fly Elroy 321 heat pts321
space
space
$19,394 | Props total: 474 474
 BobTheBuilder said:
notice he said they faught no one said she is lyin i swear n*ggas need to learn to read before they start typing
oh yeah I'm sure it's so much better to f!ght back (a preggo chick) than to walk away from the situation.

you're an idiot. I dont know how u condone a man beating or "f!ghting" a woman. especially if she's carrying a seed.

fu*k all that "irate, irrational female" bullsh*t. that's still a woman. what if your pops beat your moms when she was pregnant with you and you died. yo a.ss wouldn't even be alive to be defending a rapper who gives no sh*t about u.
 7 years ago '04        #135
polorsport2345 8 heat pts
space
space
space
$8,168 | Props total: 1625 1625
 Mr. Baltimore said:
joe a bi*ch for this

you never lay your hands on a female
n*gga u obviously never been with a loud mouth sh*t talking bi*ch
 7 years ago '04        #136
regularjoe 58 heat pts58
space
space
$36,458 | Props total: 13154 13154
Boxden is so funny. Y'all always sitting here talking about "I'd do this and that to the bi*ch if she did such and such", now someone MIGHT have done what y'all always say.... And NOW budden makes you sick. fu*king Boxden man. Captain save a ho a.ss mother fu*kers. Believing everything the woman says.

Hypocritcal pussies. FYI--IF budden did that, it's sad ans he needs to be held accountable.
 7 years ago '07        #137
Bkjj11 3550 heat pts3550
space
space
 BobTheBuilder said:
if your not an irrational, irate female, how would you know how the situation would go?? yall are taking her side because of a police report and what she said , so im guessin since she came out first her word is in stone is what your telling me???
dude, u cant f!ght a pregnant chick. Use your fu*kin brain for once and stop tryna be hardcore ONLINE! U cannot f!ght a pregnant chick
 7 years ago '05        #138
.Hafestos. 5 heat pts
space
space
space
$10,397 | Props total: 0 0
 legendisdope said:
what can i say, sh*ts entertainment.. and plus i got 10 mins left of work, u know how it gets in the last 10 mins :dancingcool:
Youre tellin me, out right now, bout to go home and and watch the C's tie this sh*t up

7 years ago '05        #139
Gremlin 1095 heat pts1095
space
space
$9,876 | Props total: 4853 4853
People Viewing This Topic: 207 (114 members and 93 guests)
Gremlin, Slater, Monoblock, shadey, Dat n*gga87, Aesop730, Bkjj11, chevyboi89, luv4music, Flip-Side, Illswift, youngface2, I_make_beatz, k!lla Kwamz, TDH Music, SomeOnesoN, Mr. Snowman, BobTheBuilder, micseles, polorsport2345, ambush08861, .Hafestos., YoungHustle33, its YOUNG holla, Nvisible, ATLien2g2, knives, NemesisProject, Steelerfan1, DCoop04, SlasherMan, k!lla_Khaos7, akeem923, rileybb, MajorD, BlkHoodie88, Diamond Girl, Seriouz099, Sharpshoota, Andrefrbk, ondatpurple, 420Heat, phantom4life, m0stincredible, BIGBrandon2785, LigerX, Tha Truth 561, Tsunami Serg, Cee4our, MACKthaKNIFE, crazyk1309, coolio, EpikDahGod, Quality, mrvcd, Po*TenSe™, joeybang2010, ONESUN187, Blu3pr1nt, chronicles, El Squanto, GROUCHCARTEL, so-reckless, younglynx, Don Kaliko, 210eclectic, Supreme7, Entelligentz, ParrisonEnt, kzooyork12, blackjewelz, mja2288, JimDinO77, sin44, GaryIn'75, Riley Freeman, young_jas, svnty6rs3, Crisis1331, Barcode, D--BLACK, RonniexRamen, minimeblunts, grimeyseason, QualityRecords, Hustle N Flow, jwp22, leandro, thugged, beast mode, abstractq, ucantseeme004, Tecnique, geeee, Corleone, Reginald Forman, Ratty Tat Tat, MrKlown, mgz, BrooklynWHAT, bernmac
 7 years ago '07        #140
1LynguisticMind 177 heat pts177
space
space
$24,901 | Props total: 1146 1146
budden could have hugged her to tight too cause he was flad to see her or she made a great shrimp pasta for dinner

we dont know the truth yet
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
70 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
76 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
191 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NBA Did This NBA Announcer Stole Boxden Lingo?
27 comments
18 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Get abused in an employee meeting brehs lol
55 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
pocaahantus
24 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
77 comments
23 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Phat ass white girl for real
63 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy