Damn Joe Budden really did kill his and Esther Baxters baby

most viewed right now
NFL They Used A Piece Of Paper To Measure A First Down, Twitter Going Nuts
53 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 17 - Do You Do These 5 Things W ur Cellphone That Health Officials..
12 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Israeli "lawyer" with a fatty :kobedatass:
60 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Peewee Longway chain supposedly snatched in Macon, Georgia
44 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '05        #101
Swisher sweet 87 heat pts87
space
space
$15,792 | Props total: 2 2
 ONESUN187 said:
do you as*holes forget that the stupid bi*ch fu*ked another n*gga while she was pregant!!!you would have to be in his shoes to really understand what happened.so stfu!!!
So that makes it ok for him to beat the child the didn't do sh*t to him out of her? Ok.
 7 years ago '07        #102
Pr0pa_Sh0rti 
space
space
$4,993 | Props total: 10 10
How could any person with a conscience and good heart DEFEND hitting a female? I don't agree with women hitting men and I would never hit a man unless he hit me first but unless your life is in danger how can you justify that? How can you be SUCH a bi*ch made male that you have to put your hands on someone who's muscles, bones and general build are genetically a lot smaller and weaker than you ESPECIALLY a pregnant female. Aint Joe the same guy crying ice packing his eye when Raekwon hit him, didn't f!ght back, got Royce to f!ght his corner yet he wants to act so tough when smashing out a female. And some of y'all defending such fu*kries? This generation is going to the pitts.
 7 years ago '07        #103
1LynguisticMind 177 heat pts177
space
space
$24,901 | Props total: 1146 1146
lets be honest here

it is SCIENCE that WOMEN are irrational.

you take that, add that this hoe got caught cheating, add that this hoe doesnt have a job

and what do you get? A LYING wh0ore BEGGING FOR ATTENTION

i bet this sh*t isnt even true
 7 years ago '09        #104
McmasterlockPt2 41 heat pts41
space
space
$12,913 | Props total: 840 840
Twitter is the real k!ller here!
 7 years ago '07        #105
Chief|m 55 heat pts55 OP
space
space
$22,395 | Props total: 2073 2073
i understand some woman lie, and all that

but all the evidence here would lead you to believe that she isn't lying, and she wasn't saying nothing to begin with, he's the one that put it out there
 7 years ago '10        #106
Fly Elroy 321 heat pts321
space
space
$19,394 | Props total: 474 474
 BobTheBuilder said:
theres a whole lot of simpin a.ss n*ggas in here boy i tell ya, bi*ches that wanna hit n*ggas just dont kno when to quit cause she kno she goin b dialin 911 after n 9 times outta 10 weather he started it or not he goin to jail, a few things yall goin off this bi*ches word, bi*ches lie n all types of sh*t when they are mad, then a n*gga goin read my post like but theres a police report, bi*ch who you think the words on the police report came from , her, im not sayin they didnt scuffle, but unless you were there and witnessed it give dude a break, he couldve just been holdin her down till she quit,i doubt a n*gga goin k!ll his baby on purpose yall n*ggas actin like if a bi*ch puttin her hands on you, that you just goin take it and be like stop hitting me, theres always 3 sides to a story hers(which we have heard), his(coming soon), the truth (we may not never know), hell we still dont know why chris breezy put the hands on riri
typing out a whole paragraph to defend your boyfriend budden is cute and all. but will that n*gga do the same for you when you in hot water? does he even know you exist?
 7 years ago '07        #107
blackjewelz 
space
space
$5,446 | Props total: 3247 3247
 Slickems said:
do you think Rhianna purposely released the pics of herself beaten up?

sh*t like that gets leaked all the time, it don't mean that the victim did it

not saying that makes these real, but you can't use "she wouldnt have wanted them released" as evidence for or against their reality
If she had the miscarriage in the toilet SHE would have to be the one taking the picture.a miscarriage can take days to occur.so i doubt that picture is from the police file.because its not even mentioned in the papers.prolly happened some days later.

Rihannas photos came directly from the police report.the cops took those themselves.

Again,im not sayin theyre real or fake.im not defending Budden or Baxter.Beating her up is wrong enough without the miscarriage so this whole situation is fu*ked up.

Last edited by blackjewelz; 05-09-2011 at 05:39 PM..
 05-09-2011, 05:36 PM         #108
Slickems 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 BobTheBuilder said:
theres a whole lot of simpin a.ss n*ggas in here boy i tell ya, bi*ches that wanna hit n*ggas just dont kno when to quit cause she kno she goin b dialin 911 after n 9 times outta 10 weather he started it or not he goin to jail, a few things yall goin off this bi*ches word, bi*ches lie n all types of sh*t when they are mad, then a n*gga goin read my post like but theres a police report, bi*ch who you think the words on the police report came from , her, im not sayin they didnt scuffle, but unless you were there and witnessed it give dude a break, he couldve just been holdin her down till she quit,i doubt a n*gga goin k!ll his baby on purpose yall n*ggas actin like if a bi*ch puttin her hands on you, that you just goin take it and be like stop hitting me, theres always 3 sides to a story hers(which we have heard), his(coming soon), the truth (we may not never know), hell we still dont know why chris breezy put the hands on riri
you know whose story we also will never hear? the babys

i love how every time a cop shoots someone holding a knife, half of bx is screaming "what they couldn't have just disarmed the knife-wielding maniac??"

but when it comes to beating up women, they act like it's impossible for a man to subdue A fu*kING PREGNANT woman without causing her TO MISCARRY HER fu*kING BABY

Buddens must be the biggest pus*y in hip hop history if he couldnt get out of that situation without beating her and sitting on her

but we already know his tendencies

[video - click to view]

7 years ago '05        #109
Fresh|B 977 heat pts977
space
space
$43,461 | Props total: 25175 25175
...All I Can Do Is Refresh This Thread & Read The Comments. All I'm Say Is RIP To The Child and From The Video...All This Took Place In Feb.
 05-09-2011, 05:37 PM         #110
Slickems 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 blackjewelz said:
If she had the miscarriage in the toilet SHE would have to be the one taking the picture.a miscarriage can take days to occur.so i doubt that picture is from the police file.because its not even mentioned in the papers.prolly happened some days later.

Rihannas photos came directly from the police report.the cops took those themselves.
true, good point
 7 years ago '05        #111
Swisher sweet 87 heat pts87
space
space
$15,792 | Props total: 2 2
 BobTheBuilder said:
Holding her down till she quits? Pinning her arms down, fine. But I seen marks around her neck and sh*t which means he's was squeezing long and hard enough to probably cut her air off for a few minutes.

And she's pregnant... walk away, call her out her name, throw something, he didn't have to choke the pregnant wh0ore out knowing that she was in a very delicate state.
 7 years ago '04        #112
BobTheBuilder 
space
space
$4,047 | Props total: 233 233
also n*ggas is mad at him but where was yall at when he said she cheated on him and she said in that interview she didnt cheat on him but him andf the d ward n*gga talked about it n he spilled the beans but i guess yall believe her huh, lol n*ggas i tell ya
 7 years ago '09        #113
Difficult 135 heat pts135
space
space
$47,420 | Props total: 665 665
He's so repulsive.
 7 years ago '07        #114
space
space
 Punonni Donni said:
He's so repulsive.
you a ugly bi*ch tho
 7 years ago '04        #115
BobTheBuilder 
space
space
$4,047 | Props total: 233 233
 ondatpurple said:
typing out a whole paragraph to defend your boyfriend budden is cute and all. but will that n*gga do the same for you when you in hot water? does he even know you exist?

whos defending him, obviously your reading skills lack the comprehension part, i didnt once in that paragraph say he didnt do it
 7 years ago '05        #116
THEINFAMOUS 19 heat pts19
space
space
$47,202 | Props total: 11808 11808
 Mr. Snowman said:
you a ugly bi*ch tho
 7 years ago '07        #117
Pr0pa_Sh0rti 
space
space
$4,993 | Props total: 10 10
And also may I ask how ANYONE knows she was cheating? Everyone's come to the conclusion she was cheating off of his record when he was the one putting up pictures of Yaris Sanchez half nekkid in his twitter pics when both of them were still a couple, I used to follow them both on twitter and saw him do it hence why I thought they were broke up but then saw from tweets they weren't. She may well have cheated but everyone's come to this conclusion from a track by Joe Budden which also says he didn't hit her, yet the pictures prove otherwise. What other stuff has he lied about? Let' see who do I believe, a man or woman who produces photographic evidence or a rap song by a guy who's hit women before? Tough call..

Last edited by Pr0pa_Sh0rti; 05-09-2011 at 05:45 PM..
 7 years ago '07        #118
space
space
 I-NeeD-$$$ said:
To all you d!ckeaters in here... tryina ride for joey talkin about this bi*ch could be lyin... please explain this..

Thats his own words from the fu*kin song!!

smh..... yall cant be serious...
your....uh taking this out of context
 7 years ago '05        #119
Fresh|B 977 heat pts977
space
space
$43,461 | Props total: 25175 25175
@ This f!ght Started Over Twitter....Joey Was Flirting With bi*ches

See Man.....The Internet (Facebook,Twitter,etc) Getting n*ggas Caught Up.
 7 years ago '05        #120
Gremlin 1095 heat pts1095
space
space
$9,879 | Props total: 4857 4857
Now Playing: Joe Budden, "Chris Brown Back"
Home      

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
130 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
46 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
106 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
62 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
NBA Jahlil making the move to small forward
113 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
124 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
186 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
71 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy